Jason Mraz The Song - Details In The Fabric

angel-laura posted on Dec 29, 2008 at 11:17PM
hello everybody!!
i;m just new here. my english is not very good but I will try to learn and speak it as clear as possible.

today I bought the new cd of jason mraz!!

my boyfriend send me in my holidays in austria a message that he broke up with me. days and nights I have cried.
until I heard for the thousends time the song i'm yours. and I could laugh again.

I went to the music store and I bought the cd of him ... And I listened to it in my car.. until the song details in the fabric came.

it make me smile .. and it gave me so much hope ..

I love jason mraz ... maybe he is my angel ... he make me laugh again.. I don't know him personal .. but I feel just like it..

that song .. I LOVE IT !!

Jason Mraz 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Freshonlybakery said…
Yeah, I know it's such an amazing song! I love Jason's voice together with James'! <3
hampir setahun yang lalu dolover said…
big smile
My boyfriend broke up with me a day after christmas. Jason's song always kept me hopeful and smiling too. :)
hampir setahun yang lalu JulieL44 said…
Yeah Jason's music has a way of doing that to people! He likes writing pick-me-up mellow songs with simple yet sometimes overlooked messages. I think that's why his music has the potential of "talking" to people. Details in the Fabric is such a soothing song and both these guys voices in it are just hauting in my opinion. This song made me discover James Morrison and I'm glad I did. He's brilliant as well. He has many beautiful songs and that voice... plain perfection. What I really love about Jason's music is how playful it is at times yet serious when it needs to be. I love his integrations of worldplay and he has a voice range that is really large. I seriously think there is nothing that he cannot pull off. Okay, I'm blabbering on haha sorry about that. :) I just love his music so much and he seems like an amazing person to top it all off... I'll stop talking now :)
hampir setahun yang lalu kastixinha said…
Yeah. The song I`m yours is very positive :D keep smiling***
hampir setahun yang lalu _x_im_yours_x_ said…
big smile
my english isn't so great to :-)
the first song I heard of him was I'm Yours, because he isn't really known in Belgium, before, I was a bit depresssed , but now, I don't even remember why :-)! Every day,I listen to Jason Mraz, and now, I'm always optimistic, happy, smiling etc. I'm really happy!!! THANKS JASON!!!