angry
prove it if ur his gf cause he is not datting anyone right now
also how old r u
hampir setahun yang lalu Smamie said…
smirk
hello will u reply or u cant speak because ur not dating josh hutcherson
hampir setahun yang lalu Smamie said…
mischievous
hello r u going to speak or what cause i been waiting for u to respond . also i will turn into the devil
hampir setahun yang lalu cloudburst said…
Shes not dating him you know
hampir setahun yang lalu jassydavis said…
peeta is 19 and by the looks of your photo u are not old enough,and by the way,Josh wouldnt date u,he deserves better.Trust me,he only dates PRETTY girls not some 15 year old fan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was not nice,but i am serious about Josh,and obviously if u do not replie,u are hiding something and in my personal ipinion.YOU ARE LYING and when i say that,i speak for all REAL Josh fans and Josh himself !!!!!!!!!!!! I only speak the truth and if u dont like it,u need to wake up and smell the roses,life is hard.GET OVER IT !!!!!!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu TwilightLuvr37 said…
wink
People, if Josh had ANYONE as a girlfriend, everyone in the world would know about the relationship he was in. That being said, it's no secret (at all) when someone claims to be his girlfriend that they are clearly (a) lying for attention (b) can't tell reality from fantasy or (c) both (a) and (b). Conclusion: It's not worth getting all worked up over someone like this. Just saying...