Kingdom Hearts Organization Roleplay

totaldramafan01 posted on Apr 12, 2011 at 12:36AM
Rules:
1) You can only have one or two people (you can and another if they die somehow)
2) You can not right for another person unless it's just like one line
3) Already made characters (Sora, Donald, Xemnas, etc) are free for use
4) You can make your own character.
5) For messages inside your post, put in ().
6) Have fun!
last edited on Apr 13, 2011 at 10:57PM

Kingdom Hearts 18 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu totaldramafan01 said…
Roxas started heading to the meeting room. Xemnas said it was urgent, and everyone must report now. Probably a new member. I'ts been a while since they had one. On his way, he ran into Lacxie (My Person). She had only been here for 6 months, and she was getting along fine.
"Hey Lacxie!" Roxas called.
"Hi Roxy!" Lacxie called back.
Roxas groaned. Axel had started calling him Roxy just to annoy him, and now the whole Organization was in.
"Not you too," He told her.
Lacxie smiled. It was fun too annoy people. No wonder Larxene hated her. If it wasn't for the keyblade, the Organization would have kicked her out long ago.
hampir setahun yang lalu riku_dark_key said…
Saix walks up behind Roxas and Lacxie without them knowing.
"what are you two doing?" Saix yelled.
Roxas and Lacxie jumped and screamed in shock and ran only to run into Jayxz (my person, pronounced Jacks) and knocks her down.
"what the... what's wrong with you two you look like you just seen Saix." Jayxz starts laughing. Roxas and Lacxie just stare at her with their mouths hanging open.
hampir setahun yang lalu totaldramafan01 said…
Lacxie laughed. "Good guess."
hampir setahun yang lalu guilmon2149 said…
hello there. i'm guilix
hampir setahun yang lalu KibouSN said…
" What are you four doing?" Boixuk (my Character) asked. " Get you butts to the meeting room, STAT!"
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu X-Blade_Wielder said…
Kurix (My person, Koo-rix) walked up behind everyone "Alright now, don't have to be so harsh Bioxuk" She laughed and tackled the red head to the ground "Haha and how are you today?"
Axel rolled his eyes and got up "Stop doin that, would ya? and Im fine"
"No I can't, Its too much fun!"
The red head shook his head and smiled "Whatever" he walked away to the meeting room
hampir setahun yang lalu dargox said…
(ok, I'm join in)

Takumi (my guy) stands in the middle of the meeting room waiting for his interiview to start, thinking. <man! I'm starting to get creep out with them just glaring at me.>
Axel walked Inside the meeting room and sat In his chair then looked at the newcomer "Hmm? Someone new" he thought to himself
Kurix heard Axel's thoughts and facepalmed "Uhg, another one? Hey everyone Its another member lets go see who he/she Is" Kurix ran to the meeting room... after she got there she put her hood on and walked past the newbie, her eyes flashed to gold and back to aqua green, Kurix sat Into her seat next to Xemnas (Since she's number 0 but not the leader) and stared at the new guy
"Kurix may you?" Xemnas thought to himself he knew she could read eeveryone's minds
Kurix looked at the leader and nodded and looked back at the newcomer "Welcome to the Castle That Never Was, We are called the Organization XIII a group of nobodies and you are one aswell but before you can be apart of the Organization and learn more Information you would have to complete a mission"
"yes, I understand. So what's the mission and may I use these?" He asked while summoning two ultimate weapon keyblades.
Kurix smriked "Hmm another wielder of the keyblade" She thought to herself and nodded her head with the hood still on "Yes you may use them and as for the mission" Kurix jumped out of her seat and stood on the floor "Follow me If you will" She made a black portal filled with darkness and walked Inside
Takumi follows the hood female into the darkness portal while dispeling the keys.

((Btw takumi looks like this: link))

"Here we are" Kurix turned around to the newcomer and took a step back "Your first mission Is to defeat these heartless" She waved her left hand and 6 shadows appeared "after that I want you to find a chest, open It and get out the potion, then come back to me when your done... easy enough right? your mission starts... now" Kurix walked Into a corner.

(He smexy! oh here Is my Info about my character: link )
"right!" in a quick busted of speed takumi summon his keys and defeats the heartless, breaking roxas set record, then when to go find the chest.
Kurix folded her arms and thought to herself "That was... fast" she then put her hands on the sides of her head and sent a mind message to him "If you hurry up I might pull off my hood, so you can see me" Kurix smiled and It faded fast
Takumi also smile, thinking. <ok, easy as pie> he quickly finds the chest and unlocks it taking the stuff inside, then runs back to kurix location.

(btw, x-blade. I just fan you & join your kingdom hearts academy. ^_^)
(Thankyou!)

Kurix heard the newcomer heading back, she clapped like Axel "Thats simply amazing newbie, your now an organization XIII member, number 15, got It memorized?" Kurix pointed to her head where the brain Is at and laughed "I did good Imitating my Pyromaniac friend"
Takumi also laughs, saying. "sounds to me that your friend mite be forgetful. Anyway isn't there something you want to show me?"
"Yes of course!" Kurix took off her hood and looked up at him, Her left eye was Aqua green and the right was gold that shined In the sunlight and her hair was silver, the bottom part of her hair was blonde and alittle black In some random spots "Heh here I am! the names Kuranix but you can call me Kurix"