Ciuman I want to see two brothers Ciuman

zwag posted on Jun 14, 2008 at 03:57AM
I want to see two strait teen, adult, or onoe of each brohters kiss on the lips on here. I want you to upload a video of you giving each other a quick peck. I believe this is possible without it being anything immoral. It can just be a greeting and nothing more. If possible, I'd like to be able to hear you two kissing.

Ciuman 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu London said…
surprise
Wow, um okay. That's a little creepy, but hey whatever does it for you...
hampir setahun yang lalu Gracelyn87 said…
meh
r u a pig or something
hampir setahun yang lalu jeftelover said…
meh
wierd...?
hampir setahun yang lalu skyler101 said…
rainy
what kind of sick person are u. uploadind vid
hampir setahun yang lalu oracleofdelphi said…
come on you guys are being really mean
hampir setahun yang lalu Sinna_Hime_chan said…
surprise
Miss oracle, & I always liked that story of the oracle of delphi & have that painting on the back of a mirror), anyway, this is VERY old ... They were just a troll. The probably have not been back on Fanpop since this time of posting this over a year ago. It needs to be reported. It's just their spam. They are not a real fp-user, just a troll. Just report.

There are lots of people who like this. I'd post a picture, or something, but I am not one of them who likes-sorry not my cuppa oolong anywaym though others are free to like & post what they want.

People are welcome to post pictures of whatever kissing/sexual preferences they like here... or videos, as long as it is not sexually graphic anyway :)