Law and Order SVU Someone on SVU will die at the end of Season 10.. but WHO?!?!

Mariskafan21 posted on Jun 27, 2008 at 09:23PM
I have this crazy feeling that someone will die and i think it'll be Olivia cause how else is she gonna leave the squad? Quit? thats not like her.
It might be Munch, though cause he is getting old and so is the captain so, idk. tell me who you think and why

Law and Order SVU 23 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu DarkSarcasm said…
If they kill Munch, I will never watch Law & Order again. Any variation.

Chew on that, Dick Wolf. You're still on my list!

*cough* But I hope nobody dies... :(
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu mariskarox100 said…
I refuse to think like that
hampir setahun yang lalu svuroxmysox said…
What makes you think someone is going to die?!?! And what makes you think Olivia's gonna leave the squad?!?! ARE YOU NUTS?!?!?!?!?!?

P.S. If u are right and someone dies, Dick Wolf's ASS is MINE!!!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu meganelanor said…
wow, and they say watching tv violence makes people think violently (thinking about deaths, kicking Dick Wolf's ass etc)
hampir setahun yang lalu mariskarox100 said…
Just repeat the mantra "Mariska Hargitay, Mariska Hargitay, Mariska Hargitay!" and all will be well!
hampir setahun yang lalu meganelanor said…
wow, thats always been my mantra!
hampir setahun yang lalu Mariskafan25 said…
I heard that Mariska only signed up for 2 more seasons, so it might be her.
hampir setahun yang lalu Delfi84 said…
i heard that it will be Casey that will die because her contract is up at the end of season 10 and it won't be renewed
hampir setahun yang lalu Delfi84 said…
i found it on imdb.com under Diane Neil (it was the newsdesk thing)
hampir setahun yang lalu astroasis said…
That makes the most sense. Just because Mariska's only signed on for two more seasons, that doesn't mean she won't sign on for more later. But a contract not being renewed is a big sign.
hampir setahun yang lalu svuroxmysox said…
Casey is NOT going to die. She just got suspended from being the ADA, remember?

Seriously, did ANYONE watch 'Cold'?
hampir setahun yang lalu livi_wells said…
Mariskafan25, she will have only signed up for 2 more seasons, so she can request another contract (namely one with better pay)
dont worry - neither liv or el will die. probs the capt. or maybe kathy stabler (then liv can get with him)
hampir setahun yang lalu iluvtheshow said…
I vote kathy
hampir setahun yang lalu Casey_s_great said…
If someone dies i think it'll be Liv. I don't hope so but look: She was the one who was "lucky". At "Fault" she was ok at the end, when her car crashed, she was ok at the end, and in svengali she wasn't hardly hurt. You know what i mean?
I disagree Casey, I mean she is practically the face of SVU. Why kill the leading lady wheen shes bringing in all the fans? Who I do agree with is livi wells.
hampir setahun yang lalu msvagabond10 said…
why do you think someone will die? for all we know, season 10 could be the last SVU season
Uggg!!! How can you think that I would SOOOO cry!!
hampir setahun yang lalu elliotishot said…
NO ONE better die or I will personally find Dick Wolf and kill him!!!! and it better not be the last season or Ill cry!!!!
THE LAST SEASON! WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I CAN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!
hampir setahun yang lalu xosaranicole said…
i personally believe that no one will die. i think that if they were to kill someone off we would have heard it by now dontcha think? And from the way Mariska Hargitay talks about the show i dont think she will be leaving either. She says she adores coming to work, and the people there.

hm, my thoughts anyways.
idk, if someone does die my vote would probally be on Dan Florek(sp?) or Richard Belzer(sp?)..there getting alittle aged? Or maybe the new ADA. Michela Mcanders..shes to young in my opionion
hampir setahun yang lalu livi_wells said…
Firstly, SVU has the ratings so they're not stopping at seaosn 10 unless the producers and dick wolf have had enough (and they're making enough money so I doubt they're gonna stop lol)

I hope no one dies but if someone does my bets on Munch (god no, please god NO!!!!!) or Capt. Cragen (again please no, but I'de prefer him to Munch)
:)
hampir setahun yang lalu hawti33 said…
NO ONE BETTER DIE OR I SWEAR TO THE ALMIGHTY I AM KICKING DICK WOLFS ASS MY DAMN SELF
hampir setahun yang lalu elliotishot said…
naw no ones gonna die. NBC is smart enough to know that if they kill off a character they will lose a huge chunk of the audience. Unless its ADA Krylack or whatever her name is