Law and Order SVU Best episodes 4 E/O

dancertjb posted on Jan 11, 2009 at 12:22PM
So what do u think?? Everyone knows paternity was the best (who can deny the HUG!!!???) but wat does everyone else think??

Law and Order SVU 26 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu BeSafe said…
True, we would of course have to add Fault to the list right?!
hampir setahun yang lalu dancertjb said…
Definately.
hampir setahun yang lalu elliotishot said…
100% Fault
Closure
meh
What happens in closure again???
hampir setahun yang lalu ABHAYA said…
i think Closure is the one when El tells Liv "he is her partner for better or worse"

if im not mistaken.
correct me if im wrong.
monkey
Anymore??
big smile
Oh and burned as well..
hampir setahun yang lalu svuroxmysox said…
heart
Let's not forget Choreographed:

Olivia: You know, we've been partners all these years. I don't even know your blood type.
Elliot: A-positive.
Olivia: How 'bout that? Me, too. (both step into the elevator)
Elliot: (after a pause) I'd give you a kidney.
Olivia: Not if I gave you mine first.
heart
Yeah I ♥ that one!
hampir setahun yang lalu ABHAYA said…
smirk
im not sure if some would consider the episode "Weak" as EO but i loved when Liv told El to keep his romance life out of the unit basically.
hampir setahun yang lalu ebathory said…
I love Fat. Not a particularly 'feel-good' E/O episode, but you definitely can see how much El cares about Liv. It's great!
I'm gunna be poor after downloading all these episodes on iTunes!
hampir setahun yang lalu elliotishot said…
Lunancy, Wildlife, Paturnity, Infiltrated, these ones are good E/O
hampir setahun yang lalu crowdreamer said…
How about Blinded, Philadelphia (one of my faves), and now Spooked
hampir setahun yang lalu lvncarlene said…
911 in season 7 was my favorite-the most intense one I'd ever seen. It felt like I was watching a very intense movie, on the edge of my seat. Found that it's coming on again on Tuesday, I'm going to record it. Anyone have any other suggestions of which ones are very intense? The one where Elliot goes undercover and gets shot is a really intense one, too.
hampir setahun yang lalu crowdreamer said…
Well if we're talking intensity, I'd have to say Undercover is tops, and some others are Zebras, Stalked, PTSD, and of course Wrath. I can't wait to see Shadow!
hampir setahun yang lalu OhSusannah said…
wink
I love SVU but I know very few episodes my their names,unfortunately. I've wondered though, why is every single episode titled with just a single word?Does anybody know?Just some weird quirk of the writers, perhaps.I find almost every episode with E/O has some friction or sexual tension- moment. The writers for X_files, which I also love, realized via fan posts on the "Net thatearly on ther was a lot of chemistry between those two main characters. As seasons went on, they often threw Mulder and Scully into highly tense situations just to please the many Net fans who were "shippers". In fact, the first time I ever encountered that word,"shipper" was in X-Files fan forums.I/m pretty new to SVU, but I do love the show. I have to admit, though, I see very little evidence or even oppurtunity for a personal relationship between E and O. THe guy's been married for twenty years and ahs four kids with Kathy. I doubt the writers of the show would ever seriously entertain the notion of E. leaving K for Olivia. I do so wish the producers would throw OLivia a bone*figuratively speaking* and let her date a nice normal, non police guy.It would give every fortyish- female fan on the Net some hope at least.I loved the guy who played that FBI agent, Porter. Vincent Spano was the actor's name. Too bad he turned out to be dirty.*Oh well...
hampir setahun yang lalu jean1002 said…
I think the best e/o eps would be fault, paturnity, the hug of course, burned at the end when they are sitting outside. She tells him he's the longest "relationship she has ever had with a man". I liked spooked as well.
hampir setahun yang lalu mariska_fan said…
I think that Spooked is a very EO episode. I loved the jealous of Elliot when Porter was near to Olivia, he was so cute. and another episode could be Burned, I love the final scene:

-I...I just need space to disagree with you so that I don't feel like it's gonna cost me our partnership.
-You've never been gone shy before.
-Yeah, well, you know. I mean, things change.
-Like you said. You're the longest relationship that I've ever had with a man. Who else would put up with me?

Oh my God, I love E/O!
hampir setahun yang lalu RosalynCabenson said…
My favorites are Fault, burned and choreograpehd and Stalked. The first season had a lot cute eo!
The episodesBlinded, swing, wildlife and hardwired had cute scenes too.
hampir setahun yang lalu IloveEO said…
big smile
Spooked!!! And Fat
hampir setahun yang lalu magiemarie said…
smile
I'd say ti would hal to be seson 11 epsode 13 (p.c.) because olivia gets jelious.
hampir setahun yang lalu shopperchick33 said…
in pursuit when liv is like "im so glad youre back" and then they hug and elliots just rocking her back and forth<3
hampir setahun yang lalu SVU_Smacked said…
heart
Fault, Philadelphia , Inconsiliable y Pursuit. Beacuse of the emotional burden for Elliot and Olivia. They are beautiful, personal and very emotional. They are perfect ....

Rosi_Bensler
hampir setahun yang lalu smiley246 said…
big smile
Fault, Fat, Infiltrated, Choreographed, Burned, Philadelphia, Blinded, Paternity, Authority, Swing, Lunacy, Wildlife, Zebras, Spooked, Perverted, P.C, Pursuit, Bombshell

That's my list. :)
hampir setahun yang lalu SVU_BEST_SHOW said…
cool
Rescue was my favorite the end was so sad when Calvin said "Olivia please don't let them take me! Olivia! Olivia!"