Lego Ninjago Opinions on the Lloyd becoming the Green Ninja theory?

JaseKS posted on Jan 19, 2012 at 10:56PM
I heard rumors that he becomes the Green Ninja by un-eviling Garmadon. Thoughts?
 I heard rumors that he becomes the Green Ninja sejak un-eviling Garmadon. Thoughts?

Lego Ninjago 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Primrose0702 said…
meh
i wanted nya to be green ninja. (to prove a boy wrong.) i was sorta bummed. but at least wasnt a ninja so i was partily right. hhe was my second guess so i guess im ok with it.
hampir setahun yang lalu JaseKS said…
Yea, Nya would've made a nifty green ninja. But the entire concept of a family fight deepens the plot a bit.
hampir setahun yang lalu torchicgal said…
well she IS a samurai which is BETTER than a ninja and lloyd has to be SOMETHING
hampir setahun yang lalu firerose4457 said…
big smile
I think that Nya should have been the green ninja . She needs to get more recignition ! I think that it would be awesome if she got an element ,and became a ninja. I like Lloyd as the green ninja though, hes pretty funny, and it was pretty unsuspected!
hampir setahun yang lalu powerpuffy300 said…
laugh
I agree, it would have been awesome is Nya became the green ninja. But Lloyd, I kinda didn't expect that. I was upset that Nya wasn't, because dang, she would beat the crud out of the enemies :3. Another thing I was expecting an episode where they get a new ninja, but it would be a girl! That, is just plain epic. Does anyone agree?