Leyton Family<3 LF anniversary ikon-ikon

XNaley_JamesX posted on Jun 22, 2012 at 01:02PM
Hey beautiful ladies!

So to make things more easy for me, I thought it would be useful to make a forum for this. I think everyone knows what the plan is by now, but just to clarify everything...

1. What do I need from YOU?

A) A picture from yourself from when you were around 1 year old.

Or B) A picture from a TV baby/kid,

If you don't really have a request for a certain image, I can also search one for you (but you have to tell me which kid from which show it's gotta be)
If it's not much to ask, I would like the picture to be in a good/decent quality. I hate to work with low quality pics. :/

2. What do you get from ME?

A (hopefully) beautiful icon for you to wear on our anniversary day, the 12th of July. (don't forget it! :P) All the pretty & cute LF babies will also be included in our banner.

3. When do I need to this?

Well, there's not really a rush, because I'm pretty busy as well ATM, but I'd say:
as soon as possible.
I'll follow the order of these wall posts and the sooner you post you pic, the more I can guarantee you will get it on time/ will be included in the banner.

4. REQUESTS SO FAR

Thank you for your time & have a nice day/night! :))
X

last edited on Jun 22, 2012 at 01:05PM

Leyton Family<3 17 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu bright_angel said…
I am not home this period, I am giving exams Celine! When I will go back in 3th of July, I am gonna search for a picture!It is okay,with the time?
hampir setahun yang lalu Piu95 said…
Oh I believe I won't be able to scan a picture of me with 1 year old (It's broke, sorry :/) until the 12th of July, so I'm posting a pic of Emma Swan from Once Upon a Time as a baby. She's so cute !!
Here:
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Oh I believe I won't be able to scan a picture of me with 1 tahun old (It's broke, sorry :/) until the
hampir setahun yang lalu bbiatch said…
this is the only one I have on my laptop...if I have time later I'm going to post another one because Im not a big fan of that picture
 this is the only one I have on my laptop...if I have time later I'm going to post another one because
hampir setahun yang lalu rorymariano said…
This is the only baby picture I have on my laptop, and I'm only like 5 or 6 months old here. I hope it's okay :)
 This is the only baby picture I have on my laptop, and I'm only like 5 atau 6 months old here. I hope i
hampir setahun yang lalu nicole_23 said…
I'm gonna look for mine probably tomorrow :) OMG everyone is adorbale!
hampir setahun yang lalu energizerbunny said…
I'll probably have one up by tomorrow! :)
hampir setahun yang lalu Albiee said…
As The Photo Isn't Very Good, And Don't Have Any Others, Could I Have A Sawyer Icon? ♥
 As The foto Isn't Very Good, And Don't Have Any Others, Could I Have A Sawyer Icon? ♥
hampir setahun yang lalu nicole_23 said…
Me :)
LOL I look stoned.
I wasn't 1 here I was about 6 or 8 months
 Me :) LOL I look stoned. I wasn't 1 here I was about 6 atau 8 months
hampir setahun yang lalu XxXrachellXxX said…
Uuh, well, I probs won't give a picture of myself, and I don't think I could even find one, so I'll try to find some baby pictures from tv-shows. I wanted to use Rose Tyler as a baby, because there is one episode with that, but I couldn't find any good caps :/
hampir setahun yang lalu xoheartinohioxo said…
Okay so i don't have hardly any baby pics of me on my computer, and the ones i do have are from when i was pretty brand new lol. So here's 2 for you to choose from.

Okay so i don't have hardly any baby pics of me on my computer, and the ones i do have are from when
hampir setahun yang lalu xoheartinohioxo said…
& option #2
 & option #2
hampir setahun yang lalu energizerbunny said…
This is the only one I could find on my moms memory stick. ! I'm about 2 or 3 here. If I can I'll get one from when I'm like 1 :)
 This is the only one I could find on my moms memory stick. ! I'm about 2 atau 3 here. If I can I'll get
Yay, I found them! :D So, Rose Tyler as a baby for me! Could you use one of these screencaps? ;)

Yay, I found them! :D So, Rose Tyler as a baby for me! Could anda use one of these screencaps? ;) #
#2 :)
 #2 :)
hampir setahun yang lalu twilightlover73 said…
Well, I don't have a baby picture of myself on my computer, so can you please make mine out of this adorable Lydia screencap?
 Well, I don't have a baby picture of myself on my computer, so can anda please make mine out of this a
hampir setahun yang lalu turnaism said…
I don't have a baby picture of myself On Computer either so I'll use a random cute baby
 I don't have a baby picture of myself On Computer either so I'll use a Rawak cute baby
hampir setahun yang lalu mooshka said…
Hey Celine, I don't have a baby picture of myself.
But can you use some random OTH baby for me? {Jenny, Sawyer, Lydia, Angi} whoever I don't really care:P