Maximum Ride Word: Ari is way lebih awesome than Fang!

123cosmo4 posted on Aug 13, 2009 at 03:35AM
Guess what people? Ari is awesome!

Maximum Ride 24 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu 18wanda said…
Ari is pretty great, but I do think Fang is better. Sorry to rain on your parade, Bosmo.
hampir setahun yang lalu 123cosmo4 said…
BOGUS! You have been badgering me about this.
hampir setahun yang lalu Fly_on said…
big smile
Ok sure Ari kicks Fangs but in ONE part, but Fang rules ALL THE WAY!
I was waiting to see how many ppl would come here to defend Fang and call me an idiot.
They aren't hating on you yet!
hampir setahun yang lalu ari1234567 said…
i am ari
Mmhmmm. Hello.
hampir setahun yang lalu CourtneyGirl said…
i am with you i love ari more than fang, but idk fang is... i just don't get him he is fang what are you ganna do o well i just like ari better
 i am with anda i Cinta ari lebih than fang, but idk fang is... i just don't get him he is fang what are
hampir setahun yang lalu breebree446 said…
big smile
Fang kicks ass! But i'll always have a place in my heart for the little eraser boy!
hampir setahun yang lalu lovelauri said…
loz ... i luv ari but i LUV FANG because hes DARK and yet has it in him to luv kinda kike me but i dnt go up and try to kiss someone or something like that,and i really cant luv...
hampir setahun yang lalu kawaii_onigiri2 said…
blush
nonononono!!! Fang ALL THE WAY1!!!! Hmm, maybe Ari's alright, n maybe Fang left Max, but cmon, u just know he's gonna come back or Max is gonna go find him n make him come back or SOMETHING. Its just all depressing n all cuz to me i just might as well stop reading the series if Fang doesnt co9me back. Hmm, im a romance girl and max ride is one of the few books i read that arent romance
hampir setahun yang lalu kurayami said…
worried
fang rules!! FANG IS THE AWESOMEST EVER!!! sure ari's cool, and i feel so sorry for him because he was like neglected all his life, but i still love fang!!!!! Even though he left max :( that made me very sad. But i still love fang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
Happy almost 1 month aniversary since I posted this. it has been one year since I first loved Maximum Ride.
hampir setahun yang lalu nudgelover68 said…
laugh
AMIFANG LOVER EVEN THOUGHT MY NAME IS NUDGELOVER BUT ARI IS ONLY CUTE WHEN HE WAS 7
hampir setahun yang lalu jblovesme4ever said…
how could you say that fang is H-O-T and aria is well a part weewolf thing-y
hampir setahun yang lalu D0ll said…
monkey
Im tired of always seeing Fang, Fang, Faaaang EVERYWHERE! Totally cocur!
Fang isn't descibed as being terribly attractive.
He never as nothing to say.
I don't understand why so many fangirls???
hampir setahun yang lalu Dovemoon said…
Fang is gone.
Ari is ..reincarnated? Maybe?
Ari is cool.
Fang...Fang is gone.
hampir setahun yang lalu Dovemoon said…
Fang is still cool and all. BUT he is a CRUEL HEART-BREAKER! NOT just to Max, but to ALL of his fans, including me.
hampir setahun yang lalu alicerox1 said…
heart
Ari is sooooooo much better!!!!!! (but not as amazing as iggy!)
hampir setahun yang lalu Immortal42 said…
I had a feeling when I read that that you were just trying to get people's attention. Anyway, Fang is sooooo much better than Ari. Really.
hampir setahun yang lalu Keuric said…
smile
Ari is a seven year old boy that looks 20 .. but fang is a fifteen year old teen that way cuter that .Ari though I thought he was cute at the last part when he didn't try to kill his half sister, Max.
hampir setahun yang lalu MerlinBBC said…
I`m gonna go with Ari.
hampir setahun yang lalu BubblesGoPop said…
I really like Ari but he was kinda confused. Fang is awesome, but i hate the fact that he might be with Maya, not Max.
hampir setahun yang lalu Agnas said…
angry
Fang is SOOO MUCH BETTER. How on EARTH is Ari better? I mean, he's cute in hos own little way all, and yeah, maybe he saved the flock's life a minute before death, but Fang is:
1)CUTE
2)Sexy and HOT
3)A TEENAGER
4)GOTH
5)All QUIET and SERIOUS with GRIM HUMOR
6) Uh,Isn't a FREAKIN WOLF??!!
And Ari is:
1) A freaky seven year old that LOOKS TWENTY!!
2) Tried to kill the flock MILLIONS OF TIMES before finally coming to his senses!
3)Not exactly TRUSTWORTHY
4)Has a HUGE body!
5) Stretched SKIN?? What's up with that?? O:
So Fang is much better, cuter, smarter, and more preferable then Ari. Fang tries to do things for the better. TEAM FAX!!!!! (And Fang!)