Merlin di BBC merlin and true Cinta

sexxiemogirl posted on Jun 06, 2010 at 04:35AM
do u think merlin will ever find true love on the show????

Merlin di BBC 32 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu littlewonder2 said…
I hope so, but I don't see it happening soon. Who would you have him with, if anyone, do you think?
hampir setahun yang lalu heartmerlin2 said…
heart
This sounds mean, but i hope not. I am very prone to jealousy! If I choose myself, will that count? Lol.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu sexxiemogirl said…
cool
i would like him with morgana if not me cuz i get super jealous too!!!!! who would u guys like??
hampir setahun yang lalu Shepard14 said…
wow...I think I want him and my friend heartmerlin2....
I'm votin' for you girl ;)!!
hampir setahun yang lalu chickencheese said…
heart
I agree heartmerlin2- although I like the idea of Merlin finding true love and being happy, I would be extremely jealous. LOL, I was jealous of Freya, until she died (I wasn't jealous of that bit!!!) Other than me, Morgana seems like a good match, since they both share magic, and could help each other. LOL, I still want it to be me!!!
lol i agree with chickencheese all the way!
hampir setahun yang lalu MerlinFanATL said…
Morgana for sure. They would be such a good couple, but since she is on the edge of becoming evil they would be kind of torn apart. That would still make for a great story though! Because i don't think she'll hurt him because of her feelings for him! And the other way around!!! What do you think? I have a simlilar question on my page... check it out!
hampir setahun yang lalu MetallicarXD said…
Well... I don't like him with Morganna. If you know the legend, then, well... I just don't like Morganna. Or Gwen.
hampir setahun yang lalu scarxtardis said…
I know the legend, I'm not so sure about morgana either...
At least we have it in our right minds metallicar!
heart
I agree with MetallicarXD and scarxtardis. I don't really like the idea of Merlin/Morgana. I don't know why, I did used to.
Love ya Shepard14!
tongue
hmm i dont know stuff about the legend but i was sad when morgana turned evil cuz i thought they would be good ahhh poor merlin
hampir setahun yang lalu MerlinFanATL said…
hmmm
Please don't insinuate that I don't know about the legend, okay people, because if y'all knew all the lit I've read... Once and Future King, Arthur High King of Britain, and Arthur of the Round Table are just a few of the most classically accurate adaptations of the legend, so I know what happens. But for God's sake, one of the things I love about Merlin is that it is different than the old legend, so really we can't predict what will happen at all. Grace's sake, in The Once and Future King, Morgan Le Fay is fat and ugly, so obviously some things are different here. All I'm saying is that Merlin and Morgana would be a good couple theatrically- you know, one is good, one is evil- I'm not trying to undermine the legend. But everything is up in the air on the show, and for all we know anything could happen. In the legend, Nimueh is the lady of the lake! So see my point? Change is ever present on the show and that is an attribute that I adore about the program. Not to mention Bradley is really, really hot. :P
hampir setahun yang lalu nimone said…
i hope soooooooooooooo i realy want him to have something good hapen to him
surprise
i agree with MerlinFanATL about the unpredictability factor.
I agree with MerlinFanATL, the legend is different to the TV show. I don't want Morgana and Melrin together for my own selfish reasons! I agree with Nimone- why does nothing good ever happen to Merlin?!
blush
i agree! i would be resentful if i was merlin!
hampir setahun yang lalu GTAFREAK said…
big smile
its definitly not morgana because she is turning evil so it has to be someone tht will come later in the show but it will be unpredictable like what merlinfanATL
 its definitly not morgana because she is turning evil so it has to be someone tht will come later in
cool
i agree with that too also nice picture!
hampir setahun yang lalu hahul said…
big smile
merlin is so cute
laugh
I agree with you hahul. Who doesn't?!
big smile
yes he is totally adorable no matter what my friends at school say!
When my friends heard I liked him, they said "We're very disappointed in you. He's so ordinary!"
what??? foohy :(> only one of my friends said he was "pretty cute" and everyone else looked at me all weird. whatever!
hampir setahun yang lalu Shepard14 said…
Luv ya too heartmerlin2!...
Merlin is not ordinary! Don't listen to the chickencheese! He is adorable!
I don't listen to them. They fancy Johnny Depp and freaky German guy, so I definately don't listen to a word they say! LOL, sexxiemogirl, 'preety cute' doesn't go far enough!
monkey
i agree very much chickencheese! he's more like super-adorable. :) am i right, or am i right?
big smile
Lol, u r defo right! I don't think words can cover it. ;-)

P.s. I liked Merlin/Morgana before Morgana turned 'evil'.
sad
thankz, heartmerlin2. i had high hopes for morgana but they were dashed :(((
heart
LOL, yes you are right!
has the 4th series already started for u guys in the UK??
hampir setahun yang lalu nimone said…
merlin should get together with nimueh if she comes back
who's nimueh again?