Merlin di BBC Picture caption game

RosalynCabenson posted on May 16, 2011 at 10:26PM
sorry, to annoy you with another game, but please don't blame me I love this game and saw it on other spots so...I think it's great for Merlin!

It's easy:
One person posts a pic ( like an screen cap or photo)
the next person posts a funny caption...
it can be a sentence or a conversation or thoughts the ppl on the pic could have or just a word or sentence that came to your mind when you see the pic.
This person posts the next pic.
You may also use pics of the cast. The new spoiler pics would be so nice for this lol

Alright?

Have fun!

Let's start with this (sorry for none arwen shipper but I have the most pics of them xD)

sorry, to annoy anda with another game, but please don't blame me I Cinta this game and saw it on other
last edited on May 17, 2011 at 03:17PM

Merlin di BBC 144 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 144

hampir setahun yang lalu ELockley72Garoo said…
big smile
Gwen: oh yes I heard but sorry not from your lips. I wish you could of been more honest with me Arthur.(Storms off)
Arthur:(To Merlin) What she talking about?

Sorry is this what you meant we do?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Gwen: oh yes I heard but sorry not from your lips. I wish anda could of been lebih honest with me Arthu
hampir setahun yang lalu diademrocks said…
Merlin: For an old man, you have a strong grip
:) Like that?
Lol, does this count? It's behind the scenes XD
 Merlin: For an old man, anda have a strong grip :) Like that? Lol, does this count? It's behind the sc
Colin: No! Angel like this.
 Colin: No! Angel like this.
hampir setahun yang lalu RosalynCabenson said…
Merlin: Arthur, what are you doing with Gwens dress?

Merlin: Arthur, what are anda doing with Gwens dress?
laugh
LOL Brilliant!
hampir setahun yang lalu kseide14 said…
Merlin :Hello, is anyone there?!
Arthur :It's probably just a squirrel merlin ...
 Merlin :Hello, is anyone there?! Arthur :It's probably just a tupai merlin ...
hampir setahun yang lalu diademrocks said…
Arthur: Oooh..Pretty eyes :)
 Arthur: Oooh..Pretty eyes :)
hampir setahun yang lalu IcLufeMinBytt said…
wink
Merlin: Why can't I ride the pretty white horse! I don't want the little brown one...
Arthur: Shhh! Shut up Merlin! You know how Morgana become when she can't ride the white horse!
 Merlin: Why can't I ride the pretty white horse! I don't want the little brown one... Arthur: Shhh!
big smile
Okay... Then I'll add my own caption! ;B

Uther: "NO! I WANT MY CHOCOLATE! LET ME HAVE IT!" D:<
Arthur: "Calm down Dad! You know you can't eat chocolate when you are dieting...!" >:O
Uther: "BUT I WANT IT! I'M THE KING!" >:(
Sir Leon: *sigh* "Oh my... Here we go again!" -.-

I hope some one else will make a caption to my pictures... ;) I can't just continiue making captions to my own pics, that's ridiculous... xD *lol!*
 Okay... Then I'll add my own caption! ;B Uther: "NO! I WANT MY CHOCOLATE! LET ME HAVE IT!" D:< Ar
Merlin: ah, a spider! go away. don't come closer, I have a sword and I'll kill you!
(have you ever killed a spider with a sword a tiny little spider i mean LOL)
 Merlin: ah, a spider! go away. don't come closer, I have a sword and I'll kill you! (have anda ever ki
wink
Good one RosalynCabenson! ;D
Gwen: "Hey Merlin!... Oh! Sorry, I didn't know you were... Ehm... I'll leave you in private..." ;P
 Good one RosalynCabenson! ;D Gwen: "Hey Merlin!... Oh! Sorry, I didn't know anda were... Ehm... I'll
laugh
haha, great! and thanks for keeping the game alive ;)

Lancelot: oh damn, it's not Gwen who Arthur's making out with. and I planned to kill him. But....Merlin???

haha, great! and thanks for keeping the game alive ;) Lancelot: oh damn, it's not Gwen who Arthur's
hampir setahun yang lalu Shepard14 said…
Merlins beard! Oh wait... that's me

Sorry my image turned out so small.... I don't know what happened :P

Merlins beard! Oh wait... that's me Sorry my image turned out so small.... I don't know what happe
wink
"Oh my! Uther wears Powerpuff-girl underwear?!"
 "Oh my! Uther wears Powerpuff-girl underwear?!"
hampir setahun yang lalu Estaaaas said…
Angel: "I dont want to smell it.."
 Angel: "I dont want to smell it.."
^LOL! xD

Colin: "Who is she? Why does she look at us in that way?"
Bradley: "If we just noods and smile, I think she won't harm us...!"
Me: *OMFG?! IT'S COLIN AND BRADLEY! COLIN AND BRADLEY!!!* O_O *STARING...*

^LOL! xD Colin: "Who is she? Why does she look at us in that way?" Bradley: "If we just noods and
laugh
LOL very good one! xDDD

Rupert, Tom and Adetomiwa giggeling.
Rupert: Hold still Tomy you've got there something.
Tom: They are so cute XDD
Eoin: I don't know them...
 LOL very good one! xDDD Rupert, Tom and Adetomiwa giggeling. Rupert: Hold still Tomy you've got the
big smile
^LOL! xD Like your too! ;D

Merlin: If I just walk away quietly, then no one will discover I'm stealing all this knight-stuff...
Arthur: Hey! What are you doing with my helmet, Merlin?
Merlin Oh, Arthur! Hehe... I'm just going to eh... polish it!*Damn it!*

Poor Merlin! He just wants to be a cool knight... xD
 ^LOL! xD Like your too! ;D Merlin: If I just walk away quietly, then no one will discover I'm stea
hampir setahun yang lalu Raistlin said…
Arthur: Merlin!! How many times I have to say: knock before you enter I'm dressing!
Merlin: Ou sorry... I ... "forgot". ;)

Jei.
 Arthur: Merlin!! How many times I have to say: knock before anda enter I'm dressing! Merlin: Ou sorry
hampir setahun yang lalu vick2075 said…
big smile
Gwain: We came all this way and faced so many dangers for just a flower?
Merlin: You clotpole! We need the flowers to give to the pretty damsels serving liquor in the tavern nearby!!!
 Gwain: We came all this way and faced so many dangers for just a flower? Merlin: anda clotpole! We nee
hampir setahun yang lalu healingsprings said…
Arthur: I don't want anyone with his face dirty in my room.
Merlin: Ehm.. I already cleaned my face. It is you who is dirtying my face.
 Arthur: I don't want anyone with his face dirty in my room. Merlin: Ehm.. I already cleaned my face.
nice cap, I just watched "Gwaine" tonight^^

Gwaine: (thinks) what a pretty face, want to snog...
Gwen: hopefully Arthur isn't around...
 nice cap, I just watched "Gwaine" tonight^^ Gwaine: (thinks) what a pretty face, want to snog... Gwe
hampir setahun yang lalu blah92 said…
Merlin: I've just made a very heavy thing float and I'll drop it on the head of a first person who's gonna enter this room
 Merlin: I've just made a very heavy thing float and I'll drop it on the head of a first person who's
mischievous
Merlin to Arthur(after Arthur was knocked down unconscious): Hellooo, egghead. Wakey wakey!
 Merlin to Arthur(after Arthur was knocked down unconscious): Hellooo, egghead. Wakey wakey!
Morgana: Merlin, I don't know how to say it, but...
Merlin: Of course I would like to be your secret lover!
Morgana: ... What?! I would just tell you, that you have forgot to get your pants on...!
Merlin: Oh, ehm...
 Morgana: Merlin, I don't know how to say it, but... Merlin: Of course I would like to be your secre
Gotta find those woodworms before Merlin does! Hope Arthur won't wake up...

Here's the next photo:
 Gotta find those woodworms before Merlin does! Hope Arthur won't wake up... Here's the seterusnya photo:
wink
Bradley: ... How delicious! My fingers smells like strawberries! Mmmm!
Colin: Oh! I can smell honey on the back of my hand.... Yummy!
Horse: I'm glad I just work with them...

Next picture... ;)
 Bradley: ... How delicious! My fingers smells like strawberries! Mmmm! Colin: Oh! I can smell honey
big smile
Elyan: Arthur's asking for Merlin's head! (too many visits to the tavern!!)
Gaius: NO WAYYY! get lost you stupid knight and tell Arthur that i'm gonna kick his bum!

Elyan: Arthur's asking for Merlin's head! (too many visits to the tavern!!) Gaius: NO WAYYY! get Lost
oh well! i'll have to add my own caption just like IcLufeMinBytt did 1 page ago!

Arthur (drunk): Hey sweeeetyyy, you wanna have some fun time?
Morgana (under a spell): Suuuure hunk! What do ya have in mind?

(Gee...i really had a mind to just write a story on them right now....somebody hold me before i do the unthinkable!!)

oh well! i'll have to add my own caption just like IcLufeMinBytt did 1 page ago! Arthur (drunk): hei
hampir setahun yang lalu Cillemaller said…
smile
Dragoon the Great/Emrys/Merlin: (horrified) I thought you were a frog, but no... You're just a toad! Why have you never told me so?

Arthur: We've never met before ...

Dragoon the Great/Emrys/Merlin: Sorry, I forgot about that...

(Sorry, I could not find anything better...)
 Dragoon the Great/Emrys/Merlin: (horrified) I thought anda were a frog, but no... You're just a toad!
hampir setahun yang lalu GingerGirl101 said…
Now, Arthur, just give me that priceless teddy bear - no Arthur let go of my arm! Let go!!

Now, Arthur, just give me that priceless teddy menanggung, bear - no Arthur let go of my arm! Let go!!
big smile
Arthur thinking: Merliiinnn! Hmph! You went to the tavern again..just you wait and see! I'll heap chores upon chores on you, you lazy drunkun coward!
 Arthur thinking: Merliiinnn! Hmph! anda went to the tavern again..just anda wait and see! I'll heap cho
hampir setahun yang lalu tmko said…
worried
Colin bubble: Poor Gaius, he now has the mind of a child.
 Colin bubble: Poor Gaius, he now has the mind of a child.
wink
Arthur: HOLY COW! Millions of giant, angry unicorns! God help me!!! O__O'
 Arthur: HOLY COW! Millions of giant, angry unicorns! God help me!!! O__O'
big smile
Merlin: Leave me alone! Let me go! Let me go! I didn't steal Morgana's underwear...i'm innocent....it was Gaius!....You dollopheads you're hurting me!....aaarrrh!
 Merlin: Leave me alone! Let me go! Let me go! I didn't steal Morgana's underwear...i'm innocent....i
Merlin: Keep your hand away from me or you'll regret that.
Arthur: Sure. Are you finished?

Merlin: Keep your hand away from me atau you'll regret that. Arthur: Sure. Are anda finished?
big smile
Merlin: (sadly) My mother is dead, my father... And my face is covered in both blood and tears of sadness...

Arthur: What are you talking about? It is Gaia berries, Merlin and you mother and probaly you faher too are still alive.

Merlin: Why are you always ruin my imaginative dramatic moments!
 Merlin: (sadly) My mother is dead, my father... And my face is covered in both blood and tears of sad
big smile
Gwaine: Heeeeeey my beautiful princess...!
Gwen: Oh my! Is that drunk man following me again?!
 Gwaine: Heeeeeey my beautiful princess...! Gwen: Oh my! Is that drunk man following me again?!
Gaius: Where did you get that wool from? And why do you were it?
Merlin: ssshhh! I'm in disguise!

now something more difficult:
 Gaius: Where did anda get that wool from? And why do anda were it? Merlin: ssshhh! I'm in disguise! no
hampir setahun yang lalu Raistlin said…
"Mommy, can I fly, can't I? Pleeeease?"

"Mommy, can I fly, can't I? Pleeeease?"
Arthur: What's that? A request for a day off? <laughs his ass off> Nice joke, now go back to work
 Arthur: What's that? A request for a hari off? <laughs his keldai off> Nice joke, now go back to work
big smile
Gaius: MERLIN! What are you doing? Reading in the dirty book again?!
Merlin: ... Haven't you learned to knock!
 Gaius: MERLIN! What are anda doing? Membaca in the dirty book again?! Merlin: ... Haven't anda learned
Morgause: I'll make you never see your beloved prince/king Arthur again!
Merlin: I'm gonna break the chains, knock those guys down and kill you with your own magic before you can manage to call your sister for help. No one will separate me and Arthur!

Morgause: I'll make anda never see your beloved prince/king Arthur again! Merlin: I'm gonna break the
Arthur: HEY! What are you doing Gwaine?! You can't touch Merlin's boobs! Only I can do that!!!
 Arthur: HEY! What are anda doing Gwaine?! anda can't touch Merlin's boobs! Only I can do that!!!
tongue
Morgana kissing!
Elyan: Gwen help! I'm being raped by Morgana!
Gwen: Don't worry bro! Yo! I'm on the warpath against evil Morgana.....wait up.....hey you!...(to me and smiling)..you want my picture?
 Morgana kissing! Elyan: Gwen help! I'm being raped sejak Morgana! Gwen: Don't worry bro! Yo! I'm on the
wink
Colin: ... Wait, guys! I know a really, really funny joke...! Okay: A man came round in hospital after a serious accident. He shouted,
"Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied "I know you can't, I've cut your arms off"..........
Katie, Angel and Bradley: *stairs puzzled at Colin*
Colin: ... It wasn't funny at all, right?
Katie, Angel and Bradley: ... No.
 Colin: ... Wait, guys! I know a really, really funny joke...! Okay: A man came round in hospital aft
big smile
Elena: Yuuuck! Some food fell on my pink boobs......hmmm....i'll feed them to Arthur!
Morgana (thinking): Oh my! To think that Arthur is gonna get married to this...this pig....hah!
 Elena: Yuuuck! Some Makanan fell on my merah jambu boobs......hmmm....i'll feed them to Arthur! Morgana (thinki
Merlin: Are you sure you'll be safe if you go alone?
Arthur: Shut up, Merlin.
Merlin: But what about the horses, then?
Arthur: That's your responsibility. Stay with them and make sure it will be clean when I'm back in case they... just keep the place clean
 Merlin: Are anda sure you'll be selamat, peti deposit keselamatan if anda go alone? Arthur: Shut up, Merlin. Merlin: But what about
big smile
Merlin: Here you have a cake! I have made it myself, for you.

Nimueh: Thanks... But what are the black spots on it?

Merlin: Erm...

Gaius: Flies, a delicious specialty!
 Merlin: Here anda have a cake! I have made it myself, for you. Nimueh: Thanks... But what are the bla
Druid: Friends, here! This knight stole Emrys' scarf!
Rest: finish him off!
 Druid: Friends, here! This knight mencuri Emrys' scarf! Rest: finish him off!