Miley Cyrus MILEY IS BETTER THAN SELENA.

tranhanhlinh posted on Apr 30, 2010 at 07:48AM
Don't you think so? It's not fair if you compare Miley with Selena.

Miley Cyrus 65 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 65

hampir setahun yang lalu mileyfan17836 said…
well miley IS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu 1510Bunny said…
smile
MILEY is way better than selena ...
hampir setahun yang lalu -x-Lou-Lou-x- said…
big smile
Yes! Miley is amazing...Selena is...BORING! miley is much better by far!
 Yes! Miley is amazing...Selena is...BORING! miley is much better sejak far!
hampir setahun yang lalu m0n96 said…
Yes! Miley is BETTER than Selena!
Miley's voice,acting are better.

Selena just a pretty girl. She hasn't talent. And she is fake.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Alphawolfxk9 said…
heart
MILEY ALL THE WYA :D
hampir setahun yang lalu MileyCyrus2709 said…
smile
Miley is in all way better then selena!!
Love Miley
laugh
MILEY IS WWAAAAAAAYYYYY better! miley cyrus forever! im her BIGGEST #1 fan!!!!!!!
 MILEY IS WWAAAAAAAYYYYY better! miley cyrus forever! im her BIGGEST #1 fan!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Margarit98 said…
smirk
No,I think Slena is BETTER!So does my whole class.
 No,I think Slena is BETTER!So does my whole class.
hampir setahun yang lalu Margarit98 said…
when I said Slena I meant Selena
hampir setahun yang lalu 7things said…
heart
Mileyyyyyyy for everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Who needs the other!
GO MILEYYY!! Luvv yaa!!<33
hampir setahun yang lalu jblovesme4ever said…
in both of the picture you all posted she loks stoned and no she is not better than sg there both ugly litttle skanks
hampir setahun yang lalu MrsTMNT5 said…
smirk
Miley cyrus is equally good as selena. i dont agree with the people who think miley is better, and i dont agree with the people who think selena is better. oh, and selena DOES have talent ! She IS NOT fake. And niether is miley. And whoever said they are both little skanks, well, youre the UGLY, LITTLE SKANK!
hampir setahun yang lalu harshitagupta said…
heart
Miley Cyrus forever..no one can beat her...U rock Miles<3...!!
 Miley Cyrus forever..no one can beat her...U rock Miles<3...!!
hampir setahun yang lalu ellietwilight12 said…
big smile
Mileeey xx
hampir setahun yang lalu Melissa93 said…
heart
I love them both.
hampir setahun yang lalu angeleyes18 said…
smile
Of course Miley is better its inevitable!!!:-)at least she can actually sing...:-)dont get me wrong i like selena but she doesnt come close to Miley!!:-)
hampir setahun yang lalu 3_ThePretender said…
Miley, duh ;)
hampir setahun yang lalu MCcantbetamed said…
heart
Miley "Can't Be Tamed" SHE RULES!!!!!!!!! pleeze become a fan of me if u love Miley!!!!! support her all the way and support her new album: "Can't Be Tamed" MILEY IS WAY BETTER!!!!!! WE LUV U MILES xoxoxo!!
 Miley "Can't Be Tamed" SHE RULES!!!!!!!!! pleeze become a peminat of me if u Cinta Miley!!!!! support her
hampir setahun yang lalu kckcooper said…
big smile
i say selena is way better then miley
hampir setahun yang lalu ranstell2703 said…
obivously that. this is my opinion.
First, acting : cleary Miley not the best, but she is a very talented. Selena's acting in Another Cinderela story was so fake, she don't get into the "princess" likeness. And when she is a poor maid she doesn't seem poor. But Selena got into WOWP by her role when she was young. Aand is was better than now
Second , singing : Miley has a special voice . I think that is in her DNA. Cause her dad is very popular. She EARN the role of Hannah Montana by singing. Selena voice and song just all wrong
Third, Personality : Selena is nice and sweet and innocent, so that's why people overrated her, because of that.
Miley proving herself that she is a grown up. Nothing wrong with that.

That's just my opinion
hampir setahun yang lalu gopitha said…
miley is 100%better than selena
 miley is 100%better than selena
hampir setahun yang lalu fatimarokz said…
wink
Miley cyrus is equally good as selena. i dont agree with the people who think miley is better, and i dont agree with the people who think selena is better. oh, and selena DOES have talent ! She IS NOT fake. And niether is miley. And whoever said they are both little skanks, well, youre the UGLY, LITTLE SKANK!
hampir setahun yang lalu Nazanin said…
heart
Miley is sssssssssoooooooo much bether then the lame ugly selena we all hate you selena go home no body like or loves you!!!!Miley FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu selvisch said…
i like both of them ,selena and miley ,but miley is so much better and also interseting then selena.
hampir setahun yang lalu MCcantbetamed said…
smile
obviously miley is winning so GIVE IT UP SELENA!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu bigbieberfan said…
cool
MILEY IS WAYYY BETTER!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu mmmccoy said…
angry
miley is not better than selena miley act like she iz grown so i like seena gomez beeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee­eee­eee­err­rrr­rrr­rrr­rrr­r
hampir setahun yang lalu rmihulka said…
cool
~Everyone has a opinion, but Selena is much better cause for~ one she pretty, her voice is original and she rocks as an actor.

*Honestly "i can't be tamed" reminds me of lady gaga and* because of that miley's simply a wanna be
but Selena Gomez lip sings!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu percylover22 said…
rmihulka,if u think ,mileys a wannabe,Y THE **** R U IN THIS CLUB?!
hampir setahun yang lalu TeamMiley4Ever said…
heart
MILEY IS 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­000­0%
BETTER THAN SELENA!
hampir setahun yang lalu emily_v_cullen said…
Miley all the way!Selena can`t sing!Miley has voice!
hampir setahun yang lalu tikagisha said…
big smile
Selena just has pretty face!!!she cant sing and cant acting!!HOW TERRIBLE!!!!But Miley rocks!!!she has a lot of talents!!!Go miley Go!!
hampir setahun yang lalu shazyrach said…
smile
I like Miley and Selena.
hampir setahun yang lalu elina1996 said…
smile
I like both but I think Miley is better than Selena this is my opinion.
hampir setahun yang lalu 236209 said…
tongue
listen you dummes selena is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­ooo­o
much betttttttttttttttttttttttter
than naked stuped miley ....
hampir setahun yang lalu bubbles4u22 said…
Miley is SO much better! She can sing, unlike Selena, and she's getting better at acting and she has amazing fashion sense and she just has an awesome personality and is overall better
hampir setahun yang lalu milkachoco said…
kiss
I like Miley better. I think she rocks!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu iluvllllll said…
i think miley cyrus can sing, unlike selena gomez. the last time i heard selena's live concert she barely hit the high notes, and she got tons of backup singers. when it comes to personality i think they'r equal. selena is nice and sweet but miley is just rockin'! if you'r sweet and nice, what do you get? you only get compliments but that doesnt mean that they'd buy your album but miley's songs are awesome and thats what selling these days.

in the end my conclusion is, miley cyrus all the way. she has way more talent than selena gomez does.
hampir setahun yang lalu MileyBandGeek14 said…
mischievous
Selena is a stupid lil fake-ass BITCH! TEAM CYRUS 4EVER!!!<33333
 Selena is a stupid lil fake-ass BITCH! TEAM CYRUS 4EVER!!!<33333
hampir setahun yang lalu Winxlove said…
Miley!!She is awsome!!!Selena is boooooooring!!She is not funny like Miley!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Winxlove said…
Selena almost all the time sleeps!She looks like she is slepping when she sings!
hampir setahun yang lalu Dada said…
You contradicted yourself. First you compare the two, then you say it's not worth comparing them. I agree with your second statement. Stop comparing different people!
hampir setahun yang lalu sellybiebz4ever said…
Dada just took the words out of my mouth!
hampir setahun yang lalu ShinoyAP said…
In my opinion Miley is better. But that is only my opinion, there will be many people that disagree with my opinion. The trash talking of selena will cause a fight between Selena and Miley Fans. So please cancel this stupid , trouble making forum
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu ahmayzingglibby said…
They're really close but I like Miley better. Anyone who says Miley is trying to be like Lady Gaga needs to learn that LADY GAGA DID NOT INVENT THEATRICALITY haha :) its true miley forever!
hampir setahun yang lalu Selgomezfan1 said…
smile
well i prefer selena gomez over miley
i dont hate miley .
but everyone has an opinion ok
hampir setahun yang lalu MelodyLaurel said…
smile
This should just stop, or people will get in a fight because of nothing. I'm neutral, but sometimes I get so sick of those arguments I just say "They both suck":)
hampir setahun yang lalu gleek008 said…
SELENA IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER.MILEY IS AWFUL.>=<
hampir setahun yang lalu Gleek011 said…
surprise
Selena is WAY better than Miley!