Nabari no Ou what is better the Manga atau the Anime of nabari no ou

khikun posted on Feb 24, 2010 at 02:57AM
what if your opinion of nabari,do you like the manga or anime better?

Nabari no Ou 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu samantha5462 said…
Manga. The plot is better and longer than in the Anime. Plus the Anime had messed up a bunch of parts and added nonsense that never happened, Like when Yoite brought Miharu to the broken down trains and then a random person comes and tells them that everyones a loser, Instead they had Yamasei-Sensei go and talk to them...Also in the Anime they had Yoite live (Which made fans kinda happy cause Yoites one of the main characters) and yet he still disappeared. But in the Manga, Miharu granted Yoites wish and had him erased from the world...In my opinion, I think the Mangas way better than the Anime. Im not saying that the Anime sucked, Just saying that I enjoyed the Manga more...
hampir setahun yang lalu khikun said…
heart
hmmmmmmmmm what if they made the anime like the manga,it would stil eb abit confusing as the manga some.
hampir setahun yang lalu jihmed said…
I personally like the manga a lot better. After watching the anime I can't say it was bad but... it wasn't as good as the manga.
There are three things I dislike the most about the anime.
First being in the anime they all seem so much... weaker, especially Miharu and Yoite. Miharu hardly did ANYTHING! He couldn't fight at all, unlike in the manga where he actually tried to protect himself instead of letting others do all the fighting. And Yoite, after the battle when we first met him and when we went crazy with his Kira after that he just kind of... fell apart, he was weak! You could blame that on the Kira taking its toll on his body but in the manga even during chapter 50 he was still fighting and holding some ground against his opponents!
Another thing I don't like about the anime is it taints some of my favorite relationships. Yukimi is made into a bad guy until the very end, hardly allowing for the fatherly relationship toward Yoite to show itself.
I also felt the ending for the anime was very anticlimactic.
I must say I like the manga a lot better, I like the relationships between the characters more, I like the plot development and I like the plot in general much more in the manga then when the anime began to take it's own course.
hampir setahun yang lalu MisakiAyuzawa said…
i can't decide!!!!! both are awesome!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu MonkeyGirl700 said…
I love both
hampir setahun yang lalu RaimeiShimizu said…
I dunno about you all, but I personally like the anime better because its easier to understand. One thing I hate about both is that in the manga Kouichi is a bad guy but Raikou lives. In the anime, however, Kouichi is still a good guy, but Raikou gets killed by Hattori. In both the manga and the anime, Yoite and Hattori die. But in the anime, Yoite gets his revenge on Hattori by killing him with Kira. In the manga, either Hattori dies on his own or (my theory) Ichiki kills him. Its way better in the anime also because-since the manga and anime differ so much-then it ends in a good way that makes sense, instead of the manga which ends with something that makes you wonder whats going to happen next. I know you all like the manga, but the manga is sadder and less sensible than the anime. Have fun!
By the way, if you have anything to talk about regarding a coupling between Raimei and Kouichi, Id love to hear it!
Is anyone going to answer me on this?