I only telah diposkan the canon moments/hints, which exist in the manga. Fillers not included.
Nalu HINTS (Not in order):
- Natsu is the one who brought Lucy to Fairy Tail.
- When Lucy treat him and Happy in a restaurant as her thanks for saving her from fake Salamander/Bora, there are two lovey-dovey griffs (character from Rave) in the bahagian, atas corner of the pic (link) [that lovey-dovey creatures at the pic is just like Jerza's: link
- The one who meets Haru and Elie (they’re married, remember?) and cosplay like them are Natsu and Lucy. (Fairy Tail x Rave Special).
-Natsu saved Lucy when she falling from sky prison. (Phantom Lord arc).
- Lucy held back Natsu for doing something recklessly (Lullaby arc and Edolas arc).
- The first image that popped into Mashima's mind while thinking about the Fairy Tail movie is Natsu and Lucy hugging.
- Lucy tries to give Natsu a Chocolate in Valentine’s hari (link).
-Happy plan to make Lucy fall in Cinta with Natsu with giving her “presents” (Happy in Boots).
-Natsu uproots one entire Sakura pokok so Lucy could look at them (Rainbow Sakura).
- Lucy thought that Natsu gonna confess to her and blushing so much (Watch out for the Guy anda Like).
- Lucy’s real fated hari is one tahun ago, when he meets Natsu (and Happy) (The Fated Meeting).
- Lucy’s blushing when Natsu staring at her too close. (Mira-sensei Transformation Magic Lesson).
- Natsu keep Lucy’s maid outfit in his house (Welcome to Natsu house).
- Natsu is waiting Lucy to come utama (Welcome to Natsu house).
- Natsu enters Lucy’s house to sleep and do other things too often.
- Lucy saved Natsu in the waterfall. (Oracion Seis arc).
-Virgo gave Natsu and Lucy matching clothes with hati, tengah-tengah shape on it. (Oracion Seis arc).
-Lucy blushing just because Natsu thanked her (Oracion Seis arc).
-When Hughes berkata that they would execute Lucy, Natsu angrily said, “Try putting even a scratch on Lucy, and I will turn anda all into dust” (Edolas arc).
-Lucy tried to saved Natsu in the roller coaster. (Edolas arc).
- Natsu asks Lucy to reform the team (S-Class Trial arc).
-Lucy’s fight with Kain Hikaru. It’s full of Nalu moments (S-Class Trial arc).
- In the fight with Hades, Lucy hug and saved Natsu several times (S-Class Trial arc).
- Natsu is the first one to cheering Lucy after her Lost against Flare. (GMG arc / chapter 272).
-Natsu embrace Lucy happily in the crowds (GMG arc /chapter 275).
- Before the fight against Sting and Rogue, Lucy, smiled, whispering Natsu’s name. (GMG arc / chapter 294).
-While fighting Sting and Rogue, Lucy staring at Natsu, smiling and blusing(GMC arc / chapter 296).
- And there’s countless Nalu pics made sejak Mashima-sensei. Either for the Manga covers, chapter covers, magazine covers, etc.
Well the special chapter/episode "Watch out for the GUY anda LIKE" is a massive clue. Notice how the tajuk says "the guy anda like"? And basically it was about Lucy freaking out about Natsu possibly liking her. It is obvious that Lucy likes Natsu lebih than a friend, even if she won't admit it. Plus when she was imagining about him and her, to me it looked like when Juvia thought about Gray.
when Lucy held Natsu back in the early episodes. and they were just looking at each other *fangirl scream* (so he wouldn't get hurt sejak that wind wall) the very moment that made me ship them...
Natsu wasn't thinking about anyone but Lucy when she was sick. he went to the festival only thinking about her & then he dug up a freakin' pokok for her.
also that episode with Lucy's fateful encounter. she had a tarikh but Natsu wanted to go on a job with her. first she turned him down & he was so sad!!!! *another fangirl scream* but then she came anyway!.
and when a little rakit Natsu was lying on floated away. Lucy ran after it & grabbed his hand just when they fell down a waterfall... and then another one. but anyway she held him so tight & wouldn't let him go.
in the first episode when Natsu just grabbed Lucy & started to run. and when she asked him y (OMG OMG OMG *LOUDEST FANGIRL SCREAM EVER*) quote: well, anda wanted to sertai our guild, right? *smiles* Come with me!
ghuygrlajrebgvuigaierbghjbgvlaseragitgerbjbv IT'S SO CUTE!! I'M DYING!!!
the dance was already telah diposkan & so was the rescue, so no point in repeating.
at Tenroujima when Natsu & Lucy were fighting Kain Hikaru Lucy was almost being crushed sejak him. Natsu told her to run but she looked at him & smiled. she berkata she doesn't want to run away sejak herself because she'd rather be with everyone no matter what.
later when Acnologia appeared Lucy was nearly giving up. but Natsu took her hand & said: we're not gonna let it end here!
i know it's just a filler episode but do anda remember when Lucy turned invisible? her whole existence was fading away & everyone had forgotten about her but Natsu was the one who remembered her first!
In the Edolas Arc when they returned utama and before they saw Lily and Lisanna Natsu had telah diberi his cape to Lucy for protect her from the rain when she is barely wearing anything. In Vol 23 Chapter 198: The wings to tomorrow page four anda see Natsu wearing the cape then in page 5 anda see Lucy wearing it. In the Anime it is episode 94 Bye-Bye Edolas
Natsu and Lucy are TOTALLY a thing because in season 2, The pelangi, rainbow glowing trees are what Lucy was looking ke hadapan to all year, but on a job with Natsu, Erza, Grey, and Wendy, Lucy got a cold and had to stay utama so that the rest of Fairy Tail wouldn't catch a cold as well. So when the celebration of the pelangi, rainbow glowing trees began, Natsu knew how much that celebration meant to her, so he dug up the pokok and put it in a giand pot and wheeled it past Lucy's bedroom window. That is a true Nalu moment!
Natsu is always there to save Lucy When Lucy is falling, she always shouts "Natsu!" Natsu's perverted side is awakened only sejak Lucy Lucy blushes over Natsu Natsu blushed when he was with Lucy When Lucy is in trouble, he'll go get crazy It's pretty obvious that they Cinta each other Natsu almost kissed Lucy in Fairy Tail Fairy Tail ships NaLu Hiro Mashina ships NaLu!