New York Craziest thing you've seen in NYC?

tisha posted on Apr 30, 2008 at 12:55AM
I've seen plenty of crazy things, but I'll start with the first thing I remember. One time I was at Penn Station (in Midtown Manhattan at 8th Ave) when I saw the weirdest thing. A woman wearing a wedding dress was running across the station, with a red stain on the dress which looked suspiciously like blood. A few minutes later, a man wearing a tuxedo ran by in the same direction as the woman! I really want to know how what I assume a bride and groom ended up running across a busy train station with blood on the wedding dress.

New York 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu -SarahRaRaRa- said…
My sister and I were on the Empire State building....you'd think she was looking at the spectacular view, but no, all she kept staring at was this one-legged pigeon!!=D
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu cuddy-me-up said…
omg tisha i dont know if you watch boston legal but they did an episode of a lady(played by megan mullally) murdered her husband to be... the first scene was her running in a wedding dress that was stained in blood!! i wonder....
hampir setahun yang lalu TmoVie_obsessed said…
my mom and i were on the subway when this guy started having a seizure. we had to wait for 20 minutes in the car with him until the medics came
hampir setahun yang lalu rockfrek3 said…
cool
It's not exactly wierd but i saw the plane land in the hudson
hampir setahun yang lalu patrisha727 said…
laugh
saw a guy doing skydiving without a PARACHUTE!!!!!!
(I'm not even sure if he lived LOL)
hampir setahun yang lalu Officefan222 said…
The naked Cow GIRL

That was disturbing
hampir setahun yang lalu jeh2002 said…
laugh
Me!