Ninja RP Ninja Creator

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Feb 08, 2010 at 01:11AM
Your ninja must go accordingly.
Name:
City of Origin:
Weapons:
History:(if any)
Relatives:(if any)
If you want to add anything else,(like foes, clothing,etc.) please feel free to do so.

Ninja RP 45 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu YugiohFanatic1 said…
Name:Tsukiko
City of Origin:Tokugawa
Weapons:Daggers,ninja stars,duel swords,and my pure charm
Catchphrase:"Tch..."
History:I am one of the best ninjas you could ever find.I've been in the Ninja Society since I was 5.The head of the Ninja Society take me as their best ninja.The commander of the Ninja Society takes me as their child,for I have no family.He has raised me since I was an inphant.His name is Kotuko (or as I've always walled him Koko,or Master Koko).
Relatives:I have no family,besides my foster father,Kotuko
Description:Picture below.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Name:Tsukiko Age:18 Gender:Female City of Origin:Tokugawa Weapons:Daggers,ninja stars,duel swords,and
hampir setahun yang lalu hiddennobodie said…
Name: Chari Rinjiku
City of Origin: Chimmashuki
Weapons: a sliver metal wristband that changes into any weapon that he wants.

History: I was born in Chimmashuki and a ninja master named Rinjiku took me away from my family. I have no memory of my real family but Master Rinjiku became a father-like figure to me throughout the years.
He waited until I turned 5 years old on my ninja training. I remember the pain that I went through. The long hours, and bleeding hands but after a while it got easier.
One night when I was 13 a bunch of advanced ninjas broke in and murdered Rinjiku in front of me. And they left me to die. Yet they knew that he gave me his prized weapon the Demonblade. A weapon that allows it's wearer to form any weapon that he or she wants and it extends my life.
Now six years later I killed half of the ninjas that killed Rinjiku. I try to live a normal life but I know that I can never be normal.

Relatives: I don't care for my real family. Rinjiku is my father no matter what.
Description:(see below)
 Name: Chari Rinjiku Age: 19 Gender: Male City of Origin: Chimmashuki Weapons: a sliver metal wristba
hampir setahun yang lalu LeahRavenshed95 said…
Name: Sasha Koiya
City of Origin: Shinto
Weapons: A dark staff that has magical properties. Can turn into a sword or a dagger
History: Her mother was a forignor and her father a local. Her father was skilled in the ninja arts, and trained Sasha well. One day, her mother died of an illness, and her father was so grief striken he killed himself, not even thinking about the daughter he wished was a son.
Relatives: Her dead parents.
 Name: Sasha Koiya Age: 17 Gender: female City of Origin: Shinto Weapons: A dark staff that has ma
hampir setahun yang lalu demon_wolf said…
Name: Rivan
City of Origin: Shinshiro
Weapons: Two katanas, that have magical properties, they can shoot blast of magic from the blade, or just be used in their sword for for regular fighting stlyes.
History: At the age of 9 her village was attacked, the people within the village that were able to fight, fought to keep the village safe. Their efforts were useless. The village was burned to the ground, and most of the people died. Two of the people that had fought to keep the village safe were Rivan's parents, Shiro and Shinya. Her brother was told to take her out of the village and keep her safe and that is what he did. After many nights of staying in the woods, the two went back to the village to find nothing but rubble. Her brother than made them a home in the woods and tought Rivan how to fight with the weapons she was given before they left the village. At the age of 15 she left her brother and became a nomad, she had no permanent home and traveled where and to she wanted. She would do odd jobs from time to time to get money, but what she really did was track down the killers of her village and well kill them. Evry so offten she would see her brother and they would spend a few days together. But besides those times the two were never together.
Relatives: Her brother Shane. He is 3 years older than her, 21 years old.
Looks: Pic below
 Name: Rivan Age: 18 Gender: Female City of Origin: Shinshiro Weapons: Two katanas, that have magi
hampir setahun yang lalu Jv611 said…
Name: Kiro Hikayuma
City of origin: Kiromoko
Weapons: a large shuriken that holds 3 swords
History: I was part of a large organization of ninjas in tokyo. I was stabed and almost killed after my father and my comrades were corupted now I'm the only one in my clan left
hampir setahun yang lalu hunter51 said…
name:yukimura sanada
city of origin:shintoro
history:a traveler who helps those who are being attacked by bandits
relatives:sister myurie
pets:cat named mia
link
hampir setahun yang lalu Shebird said…
((I made the mistake of entering without adding so here I go))Name: Rabbit
Sex: Female
City of Origin: Dorori (I guess I make up stuff ._.)
Weapons: Kusarigama
History: Rabbit grew up in a small village of which was segregated by social class. At a young age she fell for a boy in a family of nobility, whom after years proposed to her. This, unexpecedly, caused a rejoicing between the two families as it was the first of such a joining of the two entirely different classes (As she was raised in a more militant family). Her family expected very much of from that day forth. In the end, the stress was much too much for her...She felt constricted into a situation which meant she would longer be able to do what she what dreamt for (Which was to become a warrior) without being hassled or regulated every step of the way. Her love expected her to be submissive and even though she cared for him, she could not have it. On the day of their marriage, she rejected him. This rejection caused a series of events which included; a blood war between two families, the murder of her suitor, and the shunning of Rabbit. Now, alone in the world, Rabbit searches for enlightment and improvement for her fighting skills in order to continue in pursuing her dreams.
Realtives: She has cut ties with her entire family.
Appearance: Long arms and legs; Short black, choppy unkempt hair that barely reaches her neck. Her skin is a sort of a light olive-colored. Her physique though is only mildly atletic from the constant traveling. She is as well-fed as she could be.
Clothing: To keep herself from standing out she contstanly buys/steals clothing from local shops as to blend in.
 ((I made the mistake of entering without adding so here I go))Name: Rabbit Age:20 Sex: Female City
WHO THINKS I LOOK KOOL ^^
hampir setahun yang lalu Shebird said…
Hunter, your picture is no longer there :o
O_O I PUT A LINK? ITS NOT SHOWING
hampir setahun yang lalu antoniodude4 said…
Name: Okarumka Nino
City of origin: Hacromino, Japan
Weapons: Shriken, Machete, Vampire bite, Explosive Shriken, Duel Revolvers, and futureistic weapons he has scavaged.
History:He lived with his parents on a farm in a small village. Criminals by the clan name: Napasu, kilogi, Nanime, Jal, and a bunch of other bandits burned the whole town to the ground. Okarumka and his parents were tropped in there home eather dieing of smoke or the house would collapse on them. Okarumka died at the age of 6. A women traveler came by and bit him in the neck because she could see something about him that was unique. She was a vampire. The last of her kind and he was a minion and hopes of her spicies wont die off. During the depression in 2023 the last little bit of oil in Texas everyone started to become insaine and World war 3 happend. Riots broke loose , Stealing was daily more than usual, and everyone went to war. Japan, America and Australlia signed a peace treaty to help eachother during a SOS situation. They stuggled for 8 years and counting. The groups of bandits are part of China and Russia to take out civilizations in Japan and America. They were ordered to take out Vampires too. Because Japan benifited from them and helped defend America while the Vampires defended Japan. They launched a Nuke called the Goodbye Vamps. Killed off the whole population then killed the rest while Japan had its back turned. And captured it.
Australlia was also captured. In 2045 Russia turned on China because of the high amount of oil they had. And killed them. America was Dieing off quick and needed a plan. They finally found the solution in 2047 to all move to Oregon, Washington, and California to blow it off the United States. So they did. It was a succsess. They guarded the three states on the coastlines with heavy artillary, plane guns, battleships, and every soldger. They finnaly came to a rest after that happend. Russia was calm and the three states ware calm. There community wasnt a battlefield for supplies anymore. But in Japan there were settlments of japanese people. Continueing to fight for japan.
Okarumka was alive and traveled with this women to kill off the orginisations to make japan rightfully theres. And reunite the Vampires again!

Relitives: Use to be His mom and dad but is now the lady he travels with.
 Name: Okarumka Nino Age: 16 Gender: Male City of origin: Hacromino, Jepun Weapons: Shriken, Machete,
hampir setahun yang lalu antoniodude4 said…
blush
It was a long story i put alot into it!
hampir setahun yang lalu shevaughn said…
sad
I want to create a ninja but I don't have softwares needed to create a ninja.Can yu help me out a bit here.
hampir setahun yang lalu shevaughn said…
smile
I wanna make some friends.I'm new to fanpop and would like someone to help me.

hampir setahun yang lalu LunaShay said…
This is my first time so it might have a few mistakes -.-.

Name:Suzume Satou(nickname:Suzu)

City of Origin:Tracon

Weapons:Anything(if she has it or finds it,she uses it),but mostly her sword.

History:
Shes from a noble family,but she left her family to become a ninja.she has no idea where her parents are now.But,when she came back to her home,no one was there,and everything was burned down.She thinks the uchiha clan burned it down,so shes despised them ever since.

Shes blind,but senses other peoples chakura or senses the movement on the ground.

Family:Mom and dad,and she thinks she has a brother.

Enemies:The uchiha clan,Orochimaru,sasuke,itachi.

Description:(below):
 This is my first time so it might have a few mistakes -.-. Name:Suzume Satou(nickname:Suzu) Age:
hampir setahun yang lalu YugiohFanatic1 said…
WHAT DOES IT FUCKING SAY ABOUT NARUTO!!!!*sigh* FINE!You can make a Naruto RP.I for one actually kinda like Naruto,so go ahead.
rude... XD
hampir setahun yang lalu lyndseylove said…
Name: Suyaki Momochi and Saku Momochi
City Of Origion: Tracon (sorry i couldnt think of anything :D)
Wepons: She doesnt like violince but if it comes down to it she uses twin blades
History: she and her little sister have no history except she was found by a villager and brought into the village and started healin and has been healing ever sence
Enimes: none but evil people hunt her for her power
 Name: Suyaki Momochi and Saku Momochi Age: 15 and 9 Gender: female City Of Origion: Tracon (sorry
hampir setahun yang lalu monkeyfan123 said…
Name: Vhan Ghenshi
City of origin: Tochigi
Weapons: Shuriken,the Tanto,and the Katana
History: used to be a happy citizen with a wife and children before the incident. A group of bandits burned down his house and brutally murdered his wife and children. From that day on he has vowed to get his revenge.
hampir setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
(I'm here! Okay so I have no idea of any ninja shit like the city to make mine from and their weapons. Can I get some help?)
((I just made up the city. You can use the city I used if you want. And for weapons I recommend some sort of sword.))
(Alright. Thanks.)
((You're welcome. If you need anymore help I'm here.))
(Thanks.)
Name: Sadiana
City of Origin: Shinshiro
Weapons: Katana & Seraph blade
History: She ran away from home at the age of 12 because her mother had always tried to control her and mold her to be a model of herself. So Sadiana ran away to the village and took on the life of a ninja.
 Name: Sadiana Age: 18 Gender: Female City of Origin: Shinshiro Weapons: Katana & Seraph blade Hi
Name: Kalia
City of Origin: Shintoro
Weapons: Katana & whatever the spike thing in her hand in the picture is
History: She was born to a poor family and had to work to support her mother and siblings. All the her siblings were older than her and they beat her horrificly. When she was 9 she ran away from home and lived on the streets, stealing from home and shop carts. She would fight with other people for food. She finally made her way to the village and became a ninja.
 Name: Kalia Age: 18 Gender: Female City of Origin: Shintoro Weapons: Katana & whatever the spike
((COOL!))
(Thanks. I was thinking about making a guy character since I already have two girls.)
((That would be a good idea. (: ))
(I asked if Sadiana could be the bird and Kalia could be the cat.)
((They can. I edited it. (: ))
(Sweer! Thanks. Alright Imma make a guy.)

Name: Hetrogi
City of Origin: Shintoro
Weapons: Seraph blades & daggers
History: He was born and left with his father who taught him the was of a ninja. After his father died when he was 11 he traveled from place to place, living on his own. He made it to the village after many years of travel.
 (Sweer! Thanks. Alright Imma make a guy.) Name: Hetrogi Age: 19 Gender: Male City of Origin: Sh
hampir setahun yang lalu Mccann95463 said…
Name: Shura Newborn
City of Origin: Trania Town
Weapons: Anything he can use to harm his enemies
History:Was Adopted At the age of 4 because Ninjas killed his family but Killed his adoptive parents at the age of 5 Because they were too Forceive and now lives with a family friend
Relatives:Mother Dead Father Dead Second Cousin MArk Alive but sick
 Name: Shura Newborn Age: 14 Gender: Male City of Origin: Trania Town Weapons: Anything he can use
hampir setahun yang lalu Mccann95463 said…
Name: Saura Hasnaitay
City of Origin: castle obliven
Weapons: Swords And chakra
History:Had his Memory whiped when he was 8 From then to now he has destroyed whole armies
Relatives: none known
 Name: Saura Hasnaitay Age: 14 Gender: Male City of Origin: istana, castle obliven Weapons: Swords And cha
hampir setahun yang lalu charleslee123 said…
heart
name:levira noma
city:Konohagakure(hidden leaf village)
weapons:ti and nin jutsu
chalkra stles:water,wind,and lightning jutsu
Kekkei Genkai:terragan
effects-used as a deffinse against the ninja villages it cancels all chalkra without killing you and makes your kekkei genkai usless
History:she was six when they found here in the land of snow freezing and noticed they could not use jutsu in a 50 yards around her. the fourth took her as a orphin and was raised with iruka
after becoming a joinin at age 21 she fell in love with kekashi and help in the 5th ninja war.
I love naruto
 name:levira noma age:25 gender:female city:Konohagakure(hidden leaf village) weapons:ti and nin jutsu
hampir setahun yang lalu Rystash said…
Name: Rystash
City of Origin: Hisatosh
Weapons: Kunai, Bo Staff
History: When a young infant of 2, he was living in a desert city ruled by Sek Duat the XIII. A king of a (Correct me if I'm wrong in spelling) neighbouring land ordered an attack on the city. They set fire to the city, and slaughtered all the population. During the slaughter, Rystash was in his cradle, screaming in terror. But a man came and took him to a dojo in the middle of the forest to the East of the City and trained him to be a ninja. During the raid, the slaughterers stole the Jewel Of The Wind, which gave anyone who handled it the power to control the wind itself. As a ninja, Rystash set out to find this Jewel. Then, and only then will he be a fully fledged Ninja Of Air
Relatives: Mr & Mrs Kintasho (Rystash's parents)
Enemies: The king of the neighbouring land of Hisatosh and his followers
 Name: Rystash Age: 19 Gender: Male City of Origin: Hisatosh Weapons: Kunai, Bo Staff History: When a
heart
(BTW, I like using the same stuff again. In this case, the name.)

NAME: RYSTASH KINTASHO
CITY OF ORIGIN: THE NETHER
HISTORY: N/A
WEAPONS: OBSIDIAN KATANA OF FLAMES, OBSIDIAN DAGGER OF FLAMES
RELATIVES: N/A
ENEMIES: ANYONE WHO AGITATES HIM, ATTACKS HIM, INSULTS HIM, ECT.
NATURE: QUICK TO ACT, SHORT TEMPER, SERIOUS (MOSTLY), FUNNY (RARELY), ROMANTIC (WHEN HE FINDS SOMEONE "OF INTEREST")
 (BTW, I like using the same stuff again. In this case, the name.) NAME: RYSTASH KINTASHO AGE: 16 CIT
Name: Herobrine Malitosh
Place Of Origin: N/A
Weapons: Ice (He uses his ice powers to create his weapons, but he prefers to use an ice katana, ultimately)
History: He has been worshipped as a god, damned as a demon, and many have attempted to find him. Some he toyed with and made them go crazy. Others simply died. He is master of ice, God of death, and demon of ghosts. He is Herobrine.
Relatives: N/A
 Name: Herobrine Malitosh Age: N/A Gender: Male Place Of Origin: N/A Weapons: Ice (He uses his ice pow
hampir setahun yang lalu dargox said…
Name: Takumi
City of origin: village of ryu
Weapons: one extra long widesword, one chain scythe, and a pouch of throwing weapons.

History: Takumi was born in the ninja village of ryu but was taken at the age of 2 by some people that he thought was his parents but found out at the age of 10 that they were really spys sign to test, and train his ninja skills. so one night at the age of 13, takumi broke out of his room and ran away but not before going threw a epic fight and grabbing the family sword of his real family as well some other weapons.

Pic link: (link)
hampir setahun yang lalu luxray1010 said…
Name:TreeSpirit(given name it was Kitty)
City of Origin:unknow
Weapons: anything but mainly hand to hand
History:when born my birth parents didnt want me so they gave me my scar on my face and threw me into the forest but i lived.I met an unknown group of ninjas and they toke me in and gave me my name Lostheart.At most things i was slow but i never gave up.I would practice intill i got it right or intill i past-out.I was very brave,strong and wise,it was as if the forest spoke to me.After passing my test i was given my real name TreeSpirit because the leader knew that the tress spoke to me but i didnt but i found out.I allso had a nak for healingIknew what herbs to use how to use and were to find them.When i turned 10 i became leader and was known as TreesStar.One day we were ambushed every one faught hard but we were out numbered and half starved.Iwas the only one to survive.I vowed revenge so i started my jorney.Some would say im a ninja others an assin.I would hide in the trees,or in the shadows and strike with speed and stealth.I have had maney battles and thus many scars.Sometimes i would pass out from lack of food water sleep or blood.Im 16 now and friends with a bird name ovil,he is very fast and usefull and not a bad fighter.On the outside i look mean and heart less but inside im kind and mean.The spirits of the people i once knew are in me,guiding me,training me and i will never give up my promise.
Relatives:none unless you count my parents or the ninjas who toke me in
 Name:TreeSpirit(given name it was Kitty) Age:16 Gender: female City of Origin:unknow Weapons: any
hampir setahun yang lalu sammysmart345 said…
Name: Rigochi
City Of Origin:Shin ado
Weapons: katana of dark magic
He was trap in a dark magic altar when he was 6 and escaped
Wielding a katana made with dark magic and used old clothes
To take on his life as a ninja at the age of 9.

Name: Rigochi Age:12 Gender:Male City Of Origin:Shin ado Weapons: katana of dark magic He was tr
Name: Kaunas
City Of Origin: Shin Ado
Weapon: Katana of the light power
History: Born the same day as Rigochi he
Was older by a hour and was the wielder of a
Light katana since he parents drop him in the
Well of light and he used his already found light magic
To wield the light katana that he never found without
That magic he had and when he called his brother
To trade his light katana for his brother's dark
Katana.
 Name: Kaunas Age:12 Gender:Male City Of Origin: Shin Ado Weapon: Katana of the light power

Name: Sara
City Of Origin:Shin Ado
Weapons:Dual katana
History: her memory got wiped
before she was born and her rivals
are her two brothers(Rigochi and Kaunas )
But she does not know since the memory wipe
that happened.
 Name: Sara Age: 16 Gender: Female City Of Origin:Shin Ado Weapons:Dual katana History: her me
hampir setahun yang lalu nidoqueen said…
name: matthew hasashi
City of Origin: shirai ryu
Weapons: Kunai, Mugai Ryu, Axe, Long Sword, Ninja Sword
History:unknown but is lerning threw his mother and father
Relatives: his father is hanzo hasashi or as you all would know him as the scorpion, his mother molly hasashi (she was from another world when she met hanzo), twin sister fay
power: fire
jutsu: Hapkido, Moi Fah, Pi Gua
family jutsu: life restor, healing, memory restore
grade:he'd be new so unknown
other:he is the spitting image of his father but was born with his mother's wings witch is made of fire he is always ready in case of danger to protect his mom and twin sister and help his dad protect the newly rebuilt clan
 name: matthew hasashi age: 18 City of Origin: shirai ryu Weapons: Kunai, Mugai Ryu, Axe, Long S
hampir setahun yang lalu nidoqueen said…
name: fay hasashi
City of Origin: shirai ryu
Weapons: Kunai, Mugai Ryu, Axe, Long Sword, Ninja Sword
History:unknown but is learning threw her mother and father
Relatives: her father is hanzo hasashi or as you all would know him as the scorpion, his mother molly hasashi (she was from another world when she met hanzo), twin brother matthew
power: fire
jutsu: Hapkido, Moi Fah, and the Pi Gua
other:she is somewhat like her brother in ways but a lot like her mother when it comes to being as wild as fire like her brother she was also born with wings of fire she really has red eyes and red dress but it's as close as i could get like her brother she was born with both there mom's and there father's powers
 name: fay hasashi age: 18 City of Origin: shirai ryu Weapons: Kunai, Mugai Ryu, Axe, Long Sword