One pokok bukit Best Season Of Oth

james_lover posted on Sep 26, 2008 at 05:34AM
what was the best seaon and why

One pokok bukit 22 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
Season 3 it had a lot of good storylines for all the characters. Naley was great in this season and then Breyton was strong we got good Baley and Brucas. Leyton had a great friendship and this season had the best episode ever. That is all I think of at the moment but most of the seasons are good but season 3 was the best.
hampir setahun yang lalu alessandra_28 said…
Season 4 is the best for me because everyone had a good storyline...there is leyton, psycho derek, naley's baby, Brase, brachel friendship, skills was really funny, lucas trying to find out who killed keith, deb doing drugs was hilarious. The only storyline I didnt like was the Nathan's point shaving
hampir setahun yang lalu brattynemz said…
s3, agree with Terra!
hampir setahun yang lalu 3_ThePretender said…
My favourites are season 1,3 & 4...

But probably season 4 cause there was the most drama, but its a close call.
hampir setahun yang lalu truffethedog said…
Season 3 because it was the most stable. When other seasons had very good and also kinda pointless episodes then season 3 only had good/very good episodes.
hampir setahun yang lalu trueLEYTONlove said…
Season 3 and 4!

3- Naley, Rachel came, Leyton had a good friendship, Brucas was OK, it had good episodes like the ranch and the rainstorm

4- LEYTON, brachel, Naley Baby, clean teens, pyscho derek, GRADUATION!!! I love all the party episodes!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Seddie4Ever said…
Season 3
Season 1
Season 2
Season 4
Season 5
Season 6
hampir setahun yang lalu RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Season 2- I think I might be the only person in the world who loves this season, but I love Lucas's journey. I like him being single, for the most part!lol I like gritty Nathan. He is hilarious to me. This was also the last season in which I really enjoyed Breyton. Not to mention we got the great Jeyton relationship and my all time favorite scene (when Lucas moves Brooke into his old room). I dunno, I just thought this season had amazing character development and real life scenarios. Aside from the whole Haley going away on tour thing.

Season 3- I love this season for Naley, and of course Brucas. I hated the Chris Keller quotient that they tossed in there. My Brooke would have never done that!lol This season had some really great storylines and was very fun to watch, as a BL fan. That is up until the last two episodes. I still don't think I've fully recovered.

hampir setahun yang lalu firetears said…
RealLuvAlwaysBL: Season 2- I think I might be the only person in the world who loves this season[..]

Think again. Season 2 is my favorite season of OTH. I just love it. The storylines were great and I think it was a great balance between angsty-ness of season 1 and the lighthearted-ness of season 3.

My list goes like this:

Season 2 - Best season. I already stated why above.
Season 1 - Angsty and full of boyish attitude. I love this season.
Season 3 - Lighthearted and fun. Love it.
Season 4 - It was a good season for the first 4 episodes but Psycho!Derek = Jumped the shark.
Season 5 - First half was good. Second half was so absolutely boring and it sucked so bad!
Season 6 - Oh god! I feel sorry for people who liked this season.
hampir setahun yang lalu vbchick21 said…
Season 4 was the best season in my opinion. I loved Haley when she was pregnant. She was hilarious. Psycho Derek was awesome. It has my Leyton in it. I love the Championship Game and the Graduation. The Honey Grove trip. Season 4 was the first season I watched and I just love it.
hampir setahun yang lalu -carola-fan- said…
I haven't seen all yet , but I think season 1 because I liked the dramatic between Brukas and Leyton :P Exciting!
hampir setahun yang lalu ItalianAngel89 said…
I loved 1-4. I HATED 5, and I didnt really like 6 either.
hampir setahun yang lalu PoooBoo said…
laugh
Three and four because they were the breakthrough seasons where everything changed. For example the School Shooting episode, which killed off a main charecter and a minor charecter. I mean the 5th and 6th seasons are very good but can't compare to three and four. 1 and 2 are ok, but those were the two starting off seasons, which went along pretty slowly.
hampir setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
big smile
I think every season is better than the previous one, so I'll say season 6 is the best.I haven't seen anything of the seven season yet, BUT this saturday they're gonna start airing the new episodes in Belgium :)
hampir setahun yang lalu dalma said…
season 3
season 4
season 1
season 6
season 2
season 5
hampir setahun yang lalu steve1234 said…
season 3
season 2
season 7
season 5
season 4
season 1
season 6
hampir setahun yang lalu Drisina said…
RealLuvAlwaysBL: Season 2- I think I might be the only person in the world who loves this season[..]

not only one xD
that's my favorit season ever it had everything a season needed i just loved it
hampir setahun yang lalu OTHfems said…
Season 1 because that is the season where it all began. And also because I loved naley in that season the most and that's my favorite couple.
hampir setahun yang lalu Seddie4Ever said…
Season 3 - Best Storylines, Best Soundtrack, Best Couples, Best Episodes, & Best Cliffhangers <3
hampir setahun yang lalu svety74 said…
Best seasons:
Season 4
Season 6
Season 1
Season 3
Season 5
Season 2
hampir setahun yang lalu Albiee said…
My order:
Season 4 (Naley & Leyton! Great storylines, and I actually loved Physco Derek! Also loved it in Honey Grove, and don't forget Chase!<3)
Season 3 (Great storylines, especially Peyton! Beautiful acting by Sophia & Hilarie. Loved Rachel/Brooke bitch scenes too!)
Season 6 (Finally, Leyton! I loved Sam/Brooke storylines, and I loved Sam/Victoria friendship)
Season 1 (The start of it all! Loved Brooke/Lucas/Peyton triangle, but hated S1 Nathan)
Season 9 (Great Haley season! Loved Joy's acting, and I loved Dan this season! Also loved Chris <3 Bored by the repetition of Xavier though)
Season 5 (I actually really enjoyed this season, especially Jamie, Nathan & Haley, only downside was I didn't like Lindsey at all)
Season 7 (I haven't watched all of this season, but I liked episode 7.14 and I liked the return of Rachel, also Nathan/Haley I liked this season)
Season 2 (I didn't enjoy it at all, felt like nothing happened. It did have a couple of great episodes like 2.05 & 2.03 though)
Season 8 (Boring, I liked 8.11, 8.12 & 8.14 though, haven't seen the last few episodes of this season though)
hampir setahun yang lalu Leyton4ever said…
Season 1 will always be my favorite.
so my order is :
season 1
season 5
season 4
season 3
season 2
season 7
season 8
season 6 & 9 (which i hate)

Season one was my favorite because I absolutely adored Lucas in this season, he always will be my favorite character but I'll never like him as i did in the first several episodes of the show. And also because I really loved Laley in this season. Haley changed after she married Nathan and I never did care for her much after that but I loved her in season 1.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu