peterslover My thoughts on this club...

peterslover posted on Mar 03, 2010 at 01:21AM
Never in my life did I ever think nor dream that there would be people what would come into my life and touch my heart and soul as you fans here ♥
When Sapherequeen messaged me and said 'Surprise surprise' and then left the link to my club that she started, my first reaction was to scream with joy! The thoughts in the first paragraph here went though my head immediately. I started crying. I am overwhelmed with emotion! I Feel first the feeling of humbleness. Big time. And then, of course, the love from you all. Very very surprised by all of this. I'm just being me, I can be no other.
I want to thank all of you, from the bottom of my heart and soul, that want to be a part of this club! Now.....let's have some fun :))))))
God Bless one and all ♥
Love ya, Susie :)
 Never in my life did I ever think nor dream that there would be people what would come into my life a

peterslover 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu sapherequeen said…
heart
You're absolutely welcome, clarklover :D
A genuine, kindhearted, sweet, compassionate person such as yourself deserves a club devoted to you! ^_^

I hope you enjoy this club and all the wonders and joy it brings to you for an everlasting time :)
hampir setahun yang lalu peterslover said…
heart
Yes I'm having fun, humbly :) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
 Yes I'm having fun, humbly :) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
hampir setahun yang lalu E-rock said…
Thats sweet. I wish someone loved me like ppl love you haha
hampir setahun yang lalu peterslover said…
wink
I love ya Eric ♥
 I Cinta ya Eric ♥