Pewdiepie Bros I need your help!

Jakob2203 posted on Oct 02, 2014 at 04:45PM
DEAR BROARMY PLEASE HELP ME TO GET PEWDS TO READ THIS AND HELP ME TO MAKE A VERY SPECIAL DAY FOR A VERY SPECIAL GIRL! LET'S STICK TOGETHER I BELIEVE IN YOU BROS! <3

Dear Mr. Die Pie, (Just trying to be funny don't worry)

I contact you on this way because I thought if I sent you fanmail or an email it won't reach you because you probably just get waay too much.

Aaaaand here's WHY I'm contacting you:

Soo... there's this girl I really really like. She's the kind of girl you want to grow old and make 27 babies (*insert mah babey voice here*) with. Yep... friendzone but that's not the point ^^

She's actually the one who showed me your videos and she absolutely LOVES YOU and every single one of it.

On October 15th it's her 18th birthday and I really wanted to get her something special as a present because she's also one of my best friends and means extremely much to me. I kinda feel like I should make this day a very special one for her...

But here's the point:
It would be absolutely amazing if you could just congratulate her at the end of one of your videos around that day and I know it would make her day... WHO AM I KIDDING it would definetly make her whole YEAR!
She watches every single video of yours and knows everything a bro could know about you...

A simple "Happy birthday Tamara!" or something like that would be unbelievable for her and for me!

I know you probably get about 1000 of these requests a week and if you don't want to do it I'm still going to watch your videos because you're the funniest idiot on the internet! :D

Your supporter,
Jakob

DEUTSCHLAND!!! (I'm from Austria not Germany)

Pewdiepie No balas