PJO The Lightning Thief Movie What are your thoughts on this movie

tasja posted on Jul 27, 2009 at 09:04PM
I was just wondering what were your thoughts were on this movie. if it will be a flop or a harry potter typ of movie?

PJO The Lightning Thief Movie 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu paintsellers said…
I'm almost 100% sure it'll be a flop. I obviously don't want it to be, but so far everything about it is saying that it'll be bad. Or at least that's how i'm reading it.
hampir setahun yang lalu nightmeare said…
the movie SUCKED, I waited 3 years for this piece of sh!t, annabeth is really Clarise, there is no actual clarise, there is no Dionysus, no camp half blood cabins, no oracles, the plot got destroyed, mount olympus chairs do not represent the gods, percy jackson is already 16, profesy complete at the start? don't watch it, if you read the book you will be disappointed, if you have not read the book, watch then read, that's what I would do, screw the pearls and screw the shield. Rick Riordans Percy Jackson For The WIN!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Perseus1092 said…
smirk
I Liked the movie whether it was like the book or not so suck it!
hampir setahun yang lalu lebronjames23 said…
I think it's the best movie ever. Now my favorite. I love Percy.
hampir setahun yang lalu werewolflover said…
If you haven't seen it or read it,see it first.Its good,but not at all like the book.They're teenagers when they're supposed to be eleven or twelve,they left out ares clarisse and mr d,and added persiphone.They were supposed to go to St.Louis,not nashville.They didn't have to look for the pearls in the book.And more.
but i suppsoe,even though it wasn't like the book at all,it was good
hampir setahun yang lalu duncylovescourt said…
i loved the movie. its BASED on the book.. not exactly like it . the movie can different than the book. it makes gives u a different version of the story.