Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM
save

Pokémon 2504 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2504

hampir setahun yang lalu misshedgehog said…
im here
hampir setahun yang lalu pipiqueen said…
(i am soooooo happy,and matty boy,does the character criteria include us too?i mean you,nojida,me ,misshedgehog dragonaura .....everyone?)
hampir setahun yang lalu Taika said…
(Well,i guess you guys don't have to do it.I will,since i feel like it right now!)

Name:Matthew (Matt,and matty-boy by some friends..)

Appearance:Same as original,except he wears a long sleeved blue and black jacket,along with black fingerless gloves.He also wears a black and blue beanie cap,that had a silver poke'ball design on it.He has black jeans,with a singe blue stripe,albeit a thin one,going down either side and around the waist,and black and blue sneakers.

Personality:Fun-loving,energeti,but calm enough to think things through,kind,a bit stubborn,and friendly.Currently has a secret crush ,or at least we outsiders assume he does,based on how he acts when romantic interests involving him,are mentioned.Anyway,he's pretty much just a nice guy.

Backstory:I could tell ou,but it'd be boring to tell you his whole life story,even a summary,so,not available.

Hometown:Pallet Town

Starter Pokemon:Squirttle

Pokemon Team:(Current) Blastoise,Magmar,Victreebell,Jolteon(Which also works with Luke)Cubone,and pidgeot.
Taika commented…
Why did Matt's outfit change?It's winter!After going through,late spring,summer,and fall,we're now in a winter-fied pokemon world!(Even though it's always summer in the tunjuk XP) hampir setahun yang lalu
pipiqueen commented…
lol!XD! hampir setahun yang lalu
TAIKAMODO commented…
Well, anda know that now. XP hampir setahun yang lalu
(so we start when all others reply too, right?)
can i still use rose zane and abagail
(i guess yes!why shouldn't you?)
(just asking)
hampir setahun yang lalu Nojida said…
(I'm not sure. I mean, those were the kids of Abagail, right? You can't use them in here too, because this is the resume of Pokemon Adventure: Kanto, meaning the time skip here has only been three months, and not years. Anyway, I'm too bored to re-do the character criteria, so I'll just describe the clothes once we start)
pipiqueen commented…
zane and rose are abigails kids?then certainly no.......... i take back what i already said! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Taika said…
(Wait,use Rose and Zane in this one?If so,they haven't been born yet,as it's only been three months since the last one ended.If you mean the Haron RP,go on ahead!But,since it is anRP,i'll start!)

WARNING-I'm in my author mode,so this might get a bit long.

Matt stared out the window to his room,watching the snow flakes slowly hit the ground.The frost on his window sill slightly obscuring his vision,but he could still see out the window from his position.Professor oak had been searching for any signs of the Legendary Pokenmon for a whle,but still hadn't come up with anything.He could feintly hear Luke's snoring in the other room,as the boy wasn't exactly a peaceful sleeper.He sighedd as he recalled what he could do today.Aaron was on a Date with Daisy,a bit of a surprise at first,but after a while,everyone stopped minding.Magia was probably out with Red,or Training.Who knows what abagail,leo,or niki were doing.Even if he did,they all probably were doing something,besides sitting here completely bored.So he did something elseto occupy his mind.He put on his winter coat,the blue and black one,with a white poke'ball design on the back,his Beanie,and a blue scarf.He put on his fingerless gloves,and walked out.

Contrary to popular belief,Pallet wasn't just some dainty old,regular town.It was a bit of a small place,but it was a fairly exciting town to live in.Everywhere,the stores were decorated with picures of Snowflakes or presents.Pallet wasn't full of stores,but they were there.Most were full of Parents,looking for gifts to buy their children.At this thought,he teared up a little,remembering the passing of both his parents.Soon he shook it off,and continued his walk.He hadn't found much else,until something that would make both Magia and Violet aaaaw! made him stop for a moment.A boy,a bit younger than Matt,was looking at some girly things in a glass case.He looked troubled,as his eyes glanced over each item,ranging from purses to earrings.Matt figured he knew what was going on,and proceeded to walk over.

The boy was startled when a finger tapped him on the shoulder,to reveal Matt."Huh?Who are you?"Matt shrugged."The name's Matt,i'm nobody special really."The boy just slowly nodded."What do you want?"Matt smiled."Who's it for?"The boy blushed."Huh?Whadd'ya mean?"Matt chuckled."You're buying a gift,and,by the looks of it,for a girl."The boy blushed even more."Is she nice?"The boy gulped,before nodding."Yeah!She's smart,and nice,and is really good at drawing,plus she's pretty...."He trailed off,as att nodded."She sounds like a really nice person.You must really like her."The boy nodded again,but a bit hesitantly."You probably know how it feels,to like someone like that,if you noticed me right away."Matt blushed this time,but quickly regained his composure,and shook his head."Nope."The boy looked dumbfounded."Never ever?"Matt nodded."Never ever."The boy stared blankly at him,before buying a bracelet that had a heart on it,and waving before running off."Well,i hope you do soon Matt!"Matt waved back as the boy vanished from sight.

Matt,hands in his pockets,sat on a bench at a park.Surprisingly,Pallet Town was fairly large when just visiting,especially on days like these,and most people who lived here didn't know they had a prk.But Matt did,and came there very often.He was bored,and slightly tired from walking.Nobody came there except a few people,so as of the moment,he wa the only person i the park,the bare trees his surroundings,well,besides the endless light snow coming from the sky that day.Something was bothering him now though,and it wasn't a normal feeling.It was that feeling in you're gut like you're missing something,and whatever you're missing,it's about to happen,or appear,soon.It was really tense,and he expected something to just come out of nowhere.He sighed again,mentally slapping his imagination as he sat,thinking about whatever came to mind.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
i am not in author mode,so i'm gonna keep this short..........

leo was reading the final vol of a manga-it was fullmetal alchemist! she was seriously concentrating on it! she flippped the pages so often,it felt like she barely read anything............when she finally finishes the last page......
"wha..........?why should this end like this?"she says with flames in her eyes as she jumps up grits her teeth "why did ed and al end up in two different sides of the gate.....?oh man! i loved it and ,then the climax.....they never got together........."she wails .
"oh well!atleast it was an awsm adventure!the best i've read!"she says folding her hands and nodding!
charizard who was nearby sighs.......as leo stomps off ,her arms folded...................
Author's mode!

"Vee! Stay close, please!" Magia yells at her Water-type partner, which was racing down the roads of Pallet with Doddy. She didn't worry so much about her Flying-type Pokemon, actually. She knew he could handle himself. She was mostly worried about Vee. Even if they had a strong bond, she knew how easily she could get carried away, and didn't trust her so much because of that.

She sighs, watching the Pokemon play. She looks up, and places her hands back in her turqoise jacket's pockets. It was snowing today, but not that much. The snowflakes were slowly hitting the ground, and the wind wasn't blowing so much. It wasn't that cold, which was probably fine. She takes her eyes off the sky, and takes a look around at the shops. Usually, she would burst in and start buying presents for all her friends, and family, back in Unova. But she wouldn't do that this year. She was still waiting for Prof Oak to locate the legendary Pokemon.

Those last few months weren't really that exciting, as she didn't have much to do in Kanto. Well, exept from meeting with Red now and then, but the rest of the time she was simply bored. And so she was now. Just taking a walk through the roads of Pallet, along with her Pokemon.

"I wonder what the others might be doing now..." she thinks to herself. She really hoped they weren't as bored as she was at this moment. Pallet wasn't such a big town, but it was fun to walk around. That's why she came here, to get over that feeling of boredom for a while.

Suddenly, Vee and Doddy run into a park, making Magia follow them. They sure were energitic today. Magia takes a look around, to see very few people. Beside them, she spots Matt, sitting on a bench, and walks over to him. She could see it on his face, he was bored
leo stomps with great speed through pallet with the manga in her hand and charizard was silently following her,it was obvious that he was used to such type of behaviors.................
leo was now wearing a long red jacket with white velvet neck over her striped top and skirt........leo kept on mumbling ,until she sees matt on a bench and magia walking towards him.......she suddenly felt happy..........a smile spread across her face."it has been soo long.........."she thinks as she runs towards them calling..."magia matt.......!hi!" waving hysterically..................
Magia looks up once she hears her name, to see her friend, Leo. She smiles at her. Now that the group was back together, that feeling of boredom might go away for once! "Leo! Hey!" she says, waving at her. Vee and Doddy smile widely at the girl, and run over to her, a happy expression on their faces.
leo pats vee and doddy as charizard smiles at magia........"long time no see!"she says hugging her!"so.......what were ya guys doing all these time...?she asks smirking...........
"I don't know about you, but I was just being bored" Magia says, hiding the fact that, everytime she felt bored, she went out with Red. She really didn't want to bring that up. "So, what have you been doing?" she asks, a smile on her face.
"oh.....nothing really....reading mangas and stuff......."she says holding up the manga........."and....."she stops midway.........as she tries to stop blushing and says"nope....nothing......"
Magia notices the blush on Leo's face, and immidietaly gets a smirk "Oho, Leo! Is that a blush I spy?" she asks, with a some-what teasing tone. Did Leo get a crush? Her curiousity sure had risen now!
"blush?who me? you are starting to see things...."she says snickering "i am sure your still going out with red...."she says emphasising the word red and shoves magia .........
Magia blushes a bit, but quickly shakes it off, and gives Leo a smirk "Trying to change the subject, aren't we?" her smirk suddenly turns into a smile "Why were you blushing? Come on, you don't have to hide it from me. We're friends, aren't we?" she asks. She had no attention in teasing her right now, she just wanted to know, as her friend.
"we are friends alright...."she says keeping a hand on magia's shoulders" but it isn't time yet......." she says as she blinks her left eye............
Magia tilts her head a bit. Then when will the time be? Finally, she shrugs "Okay then, if you say so" she says. If Leo wasn't ready to talk about it yet, she wouldn't force her to.
"you are an understanding person........"leo says nodding her head......"so let's leave the whole crush thingy........and talk about something else............."she says
"so.....how's your mom?"she asks bcuz that was the first thing that came to her mouth..........................
"Mom?" Magia asks thinking, then shrugs "I'm not sure, we haven't contacted yet... I'm sure she's just getting ready for Christ...." her voice suddenly trails off. She felt guilty again....that her mom is going to be alone for this Christmas as well... The only day a family was supposed to be together, and she was going to spend it alone...again....
leo staya quiet............christmas,she thought......"um....maybe you could come over to my place for christmas....."she says......she had contacted her mom, who was getting ready for christmas.............
"That's really kind of you, Leo.." Magia says, forcing a smile "But Christmas must be spent with a family, and I don't want to be on your feet" she says. She didn't want to be a bother for Leo and her family...
"you won't be a bother......"she says soothingly.........."the more the merrier!"she says smiling....."would you like to come too matt?"she asks turning to him......realising that he'll probably be spending christmas alone too...............
Magia turns to Matt too, waiting for his answer. Come to think of it, Matt needed that invitation more than her, as both his parents now were...
leo raises her eyebrow...and says annoyed......"that's enough formalities!"she says "you are coming over to my house ,and that's it!"
"we are friends ,remember?you don't have to be so hesitant...."she says frowning a bit............
Magia sweatdrops at her friend. Now it didn't sound like an invitation, but a command... She knew she couldn't go against Leo, though. Finally, she snickers sightly "Yeah, we are.." she says and smiles widely, closing her eyes "Thank you, Leo! You're really nice!"
"i know right?"she says giggling......."speaking of christmas,i haven't finished the gifts quite yet......wbu?"
"Well..." Magia says "I wasn't going to spend Christmas at Unova, so I didn't really think about buying presents..." she says, again feeling guilty. Now it was decided, she is definitely going to call her mother next time she spots a caller!
"well, then let's buy some...."she says dragging magia to the gift shop............
"Gaah--!" Magia exclaims as she's being dragged. She didn't really want to buy anything, as she wasn't going to celebrate Christmas in Unova.. She could help Leo buy presents, though..
"let's see........."she says as she walks by the shelves and picks items from here and there..........."this should do it...!"she would say very often............."aha.......!!!perfe­cto­!&q­uot­;sh­e said looking at a basket with a bouquet of flowers.........
"Do you want to buy this one?" Magia asks looking at the pretty bouquet. It wasn't just pretty, but it also smelled really nice!
"ofcourse!is that even a question?"she asks lifting it and admiring the beautiful flowers!it smelled heavenly.................
*can i use silver*
(Not yet. He will appear when the legendaries do too, I guess)

Magia smiles admiring the flowers "Who are you thinking of giving it to?" she asks
Abagail see magia and run to her and cry into her and said

Abagail crys: magia magia
Magia looks at Abagail surprised "Abagail? What happened? Are you okay?" she asks, then mentally slaps herself. It was obvious she wasn't okay
Abagail cry: hes gone when i woke up this morning he wasn't there, hes said he'll always be there for me but i guess he lie....i guess im a annoying girl that he hates. im going back to the days were i only trust pokemon magia
"It's about Silver again, isn't it?" Magia asks "Stop crying about him. Don't say things like 'I stop trusting humans'. Do you realise what that means? You lost trust just because only one guy, that doesn't even act like a polite person, has let you down!" she says, now almost shouting "There are plenty of people out there, who you will find to be good! People who care! And those people are us, Abagail! Me, Matt, Leo, Niki.. We all care, a lot! Stop thinking so much about Silver, the only thing he'll do is hurt you even more!"
Abagail crying into magia and said

Abagail: trying time i try to mend my heart my memory make it hurt if only i could forget everything i could start a new life

poochy look at Abagail
Vee sits near them, watching Abagail crying. The same did Doddy, only that he rolled his eyes before sitting. Magia sighs "You can get over Silver" she says, in a calm tone "You have a whole life infront of you, Abagail. There always is someone for everyone. Silver just might not be the one for you"
(im going to bring in Abagail's older brother)

sam sit under a tree and hearing everything and said

sam: look like the our family curse will soon take abby *he sighs*

Abagail still crying
(Okay but they are supposed to be in a gift shop, so he can't be sitting under a tree, hearing everthing they say)

"Stop thinking about it" Magia says, placng her hand on Abagail's shoulder "The more you think about it, the more it will hurt you"
(i didnt know that)

Abagail: it hard when you love and care for someone so much
(Well we did mention it a few posts ago)

"But what's the point?" Magia asks "You said Silver left, right? Why love and care for someone who left you at your worst possible state?" she asks, her voice trembling a bit. She secretly gulps, forcing her eyes to not tear up.
Abagail: you wont understand intill your in love magia * a teary Abagail look up at magia*

poochy look at Abagail
After Abagail had finished her sentense, Magia felt like she was stomped in the stomach. She again forces her eyes not to tear up. "What makes you think I've never been in love?" she manages to ask, without showing what she felt a minute ago.