Pokémon Mixed World RP

QueenofthePika posted on Jul 17, 2014 at 05:13PM
Introduction
Even if they hate it, everybody knows this discovery will change our lives forever. With an extreme space accident, and some help with from scientists, humans have discovered a way to travel from Earth to a world only known on screens, cards, paper and pencil, and imagination- the Pokemon world.
Pokemon was always an extremely popular franchise, but now people can experience what it would be like living in the Pokemon world. But recently, scientist did a test and discovered that Pokemon can be brought between the two worlds!
That changed life even more than expected. People were traveling in and out instantly. But the government found danger in this, so they passed a law that you need to be licensed, or come from the Pokemon world, to Pokemon battle in our world. All people in high school and beyond, no matter what age, can get a license.
However, the government also passed a law to keep unlicensed kids trained just in case. So every school added one more class to their schedule- Pokemon. For each grade, the kids add 1 more Pokemon to their party.
Sound like a good idea to you? Half the world hates you now. Even some Pokemon lovers thought that bringing Pokemon to our world wold spoil us and mess up our lives. So the haters tried to use Pokemon for only one reason- to banish the rest into their own world and destroy all World Transporters, or WTs, which were now starting to be installed in people's homes.
Back to the Pokemon classes. Even some kids were growing into the hater side. And all haters showed how they disagreed. But they still trained Pokemon for their hater mission.
Another discovery was found- Pokemon eggs are extremely fragile in the human world. They're about the size of MnMs (for the info of people who don't know what these are, probably foreign, that's a small circular chocolate candy). So the haters hatched another plan- destroy Pokemon eggs from the human world.
However there were too much. So the haters split into different groups and agreed on different areas. But of course they never made this plan obvious to the agreers.
The kids at Saint John Paul II were one of many schools with Pokemon classes. However, only 5th grade and up had classes. Half were haters, the other half not. In this rp, their story is just beginning.

Sorry if that was time consuming.

Before you read the rules, this rp has a thing called Warning. Each time you break a rule, you get a certain amount of Warning. Once it reaches %100, you are not allowed to post until you give me a good reason why you did it over inbox. If you can not convince me after 5 messages, you are banned from posting on this rp.
Rules
No sexual approaches of any sort. (%70 Warning)
Age appropriate behavior, remember your acting middle school age if you're not in middle school anymore. (%10 Warning)
BAD WORDS- blur out, edit out, don't add them, or you'll be forced to delete that post. (%50 Warning, +5 the more you refuse)
Inbox me to ask if you can have a shiny Pokemon (%20 Warning, +10 every 2 times you post with it without my permission)
POWERPLAYING- Absolutely not allowed (%90 Warning)
GUNS OR DEATH- Only allowed without proper permission if it's fake, or yourself gets killed. If it is real you need my permission. If it is the death of another character, ask them first (%100 Warning)
If you have and percentage of Warning, remind me of how much you have every 5 posts (%5 Warning if you forget)

Also, if you are still allowed to rp after you send me a reason I accept, your Warning level will be refreshed back to %0.
Have fun!

Character sheet:
Full Name:
Grade (remember, 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th):
Age (one that fits your grade):
Personality:
Bio (non-live-Pokemon related, like if they had a Pokemon when they were 6):
First Pokemon (this option is for grades 6+):
Pokemon team so far (also for grades 6+):
Pokemon at start of rp (this option is for 5th graders):
Other:
Again, have fun!
P.S. To not get any Pokemon mixed up with another, make sure each has a different nickname. Same for humans, but with names of course. However, they can have a shortening of one name (Sandy) while another goes by the full version (Sandra).
last edited on Jul 17, 2014 at 06:40PM

Pokémon 127 balas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...