Purple What Does The Colour Purple Mean To You?

miss_little posted on Jan 23, 2008 at 06:50PM
to me the colour purple is "pure" and "calm" and when the sky is a purple colour it makes me happpy :) !

But what does it make you feel?

Purple 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu greenchoco101 said…
I like purple cause its such an interesting, mysterious and a unique color! I feel best when i see something purple.
hampir setahun yang lalu CurlyQMel12 said…
purple is a royal color nd i guess it makes me feel royal. wen evr i c it i get a good fellin nd it makes me smile. if i c sumthin in purpl its like i automatically like it. wen evr i c a sunset tht is purplely blueish pinkish red (but the ovr all colour is purple) it seems 2 me like the prettiest thing eva
hampir setahun yang lalu emisa123 said…
It makes me think of a supernova right in the sky.
It also makes me think of something mysterious and poisonous.
hampir setahun yang lalu Amberla said…
angelic
To me a person who loves the color purple is... Mysterious, unique and yet different than other people, misunderstood and underestimated who tend to be emotional!
hampir setahun yang lalu Spottedleaf13 said…
purple is a very calming color. it keeps me happy and sane. it also makes me feel like a princess!
hampir setahun yang lalu sugerstar13 said…
big smile
colors to me always explain how people feel and how i feel at times, purple makes me feel wild and wanna have fun purple is a special color to me everytime i see something purple i just have to have it XD
 Warna to me always explain how people feel and how i feel at times, purple makes me feel wild and wa
hampir setahun yang lalu Zebra17 said…
Calmness. Wisdom. Mysterious.