Mainkan peranan rawak Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Mainkan peranan rawak 3629 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 3629

hampir setahun yang lalu Lady_Rebel said…
(XD He's ignoring us)
hampir setahun yang lalu MOARdesu said…
*Rae feels derpy*
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
(This is getting awkward just standing around waiting for him to say something...)
(One giant awkward silence is in order)
(...)
(..............)
(Our icons make this that much funnier.)
(I'm assuming Stein is your icon?)
(Dat's right~)
(I don't know Stein, but I bet Undertaker would be laughing.)
(Oh shizzle. Phone's dead +_+)
hampir setahun yang lalu aNinnyMouse said…
((We usually stop posting and then just come back when we've seen that the otherhas replied. So we don't waste our time having to make our character stand around and in trivial posts))
hampir setahun yang lalu UltmateUltima said…
(XD You guys are so silly!)
(XD Randomly Talking about Undertaker and Stein in the middle of RP? Yeah, we're silly.)
(I guess the RP is kinda related a bit to the concept of Undertaker and whoever Stein is haha)
hampir setahun yang lalu axemnas said…
((Sorry i fell asleep))

"uh hi, i'm Valcon, it's nice to meet you" Valcon replied.
(XD It's ok. MOAR's phone died.)
hampir setahun yang lalu Axel1313 said…
(Holy snap this thing has gotten so far.....you'll have to excuse me for making my characters jump right back in but I had to catch up on oh..11-12 pages.. -_- Sorry I haven't been on I didn't expect it to take off so fast so I decided to play Dirge yesterday...)

~Sisceal~
I led the way throught the twisting and turning hallways until I heard a multitude of voices. "How many people has he gathered here?" I steped into the room and found quite a gathering.

~Obsidian~
I could sence that the guests were relatively all in one place. "Good, that will make it so much easier...Now then time to prepare!" I teleported to the outdoor plaza, >well..floating above it.< With the clap of my hands lavish decorations appeard .A Snap of my fingers and the kitchen inside roared to life." As for the geusts." The spell cause a fluxuation in the shadows all over the hotel "The next door you open ,no matter where it is, will take you here."
hampir setahun yang lalu xokaylaxob said…
*walking down a dim lighted hall and see a door and decide to go through it *
*opening it slowly peeking me head through*
(thinking) it looks safe..
*steps in*
Drake was about to finally introduce himself when he heard the sunnden hum of life surround them. He grasped at his coat and stumbled away from the walls. "What in god's name!" His forehead crinkled, and tugged at the inside of his cheek with his teeth, nervously.
(Oi, Sisceal, you forgot your friend the demon. And I'm afraid that I'm guilty of it taking off. Stara is in quite alot of it, causing chaos for Obsidian.) "Hey."
*steps in*
*the door closes by itself. minami jumps from the door slam*
*and turns around but the door is gone*
(could some one catch me up a bit..i'm still kinda lost.)
(im new. im a witch/healer. i was brought here like everyone else except somehow my house came w/ me but was just burnt down somehow. now im in that room u just made us go in if we opened a door thing.. )
(I woke up after passing out and went in search of food. Found Minami, brought her to the kitchen with me. We found no food and I went outside to hunt. Rae showed up and then Matthew. Drake was in there somewhere, I forget where, but went back to the hotel in search of food. We discussed how to get out of here while being lost in the halls and then found the kitchen. we fell asleep in the kitchen. I woke up and found the food and made breakfast. Minami woke up and disappeared, Rae woke up and we heard a new person called Valcon who I found and brought back the kitchen. Then we stood around for ever while we waited for Valcon to introduce himself. And that's where we are.)
(k. got it.)

~Sisceal~
"What in blazes are you all doing in the kitchen?"
"I was hungry. Therefore I looked for the kitchen. They kind of adopted me."
*looks around the beautifuly decorated room*
(thinking) wow.......
*jaw dropps*
"But who are you? You look like you've been through hell and back." I remembered many times when I had looked like that.
((All the doors lead to the kitchen now. Did you guys miss Axel's post?))
Valcon looked at the new person to enter the room curious,

(wait, it's not the kitchen, they all lead to the plaza which is outside.)
Welcome, it seems you are the first one to arrive." I drifted down."Please, make yourself comfortable."

~Sisceal~
"I'm Sisceal Alebaster. Don't worry, I've been through far worse..the inferno sounds like paradise to me anymore...and you are?"
(Wait how did we get to the plaza?)
"I'm Starayana Amoran. Hell and I are old friends, though not very friendly ones."
(But I haven't opened a door since I got to the kitchen and that was before the post!
(just open any door and it leads to it)

*looks at obsidean* (thinking) is that the owner of this place?
"hello... im minami toitomi"
(sisceal is in the kitchen talking to u guys?? i think and obsidean is in the plaza where i just opened the door too)
(So we're still in the kitchen but if we open a door we'll be in the plaza?)
(yes^^)
(Ahhhh! >.<)

*follows after Sisceal and looks into the room*

Katsune: Umm...Not to interrupt your conversation, but if you don't mind, may I ask...Who you are, and if I may be friends with you?
((Ohhhhhh!)))
Valcon looked at Katsune "Are you addressing me?"
Katsune turned at the sound and smiled, "I am addressing everyone, so yes, that includes you." Katsune tried to look friendly with people she never came across with before.
"It's a pleasure to meet you miss. Hopefully others start arriving soon so we can begin."
"I am Valcon Thorn" Valcon said.
I smiled at the newcomer and said, "I am Starayana Amoran. And if you don't try to kill me or imprison me, then you can be my friend and call me Stara. Who are you?"
(>.> I hope your talking to someone else...Since Katsune already met Sisceal back in the library.)
*deep in thought*
"agh.. yes. and who are you, if you dont mind me asking"
Katsune smiled at the nice replies and said, "Oh hello Valcon, and Stara. My name is Katsune Ichinose. Nice to meet you all!". She waved and thought to herself....
Drake, being shaken from his daze as he had been staring at Valcon for some time, instinctively bowed to Katsune though it wasn't as deep as his bow to the innkeeper. "And I am Drake Avigarde, at your service...or at least I would be had I met you five years ago. Oh bother that, I'm always at your service. "
(Durr...I'm back. and I have no idea what's going on DX)