Mainkan peranan rawak Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Mainkan peranan rawak 3629 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3629

hampir setahun yang lalu UltmateUltima said…
(Your lucky I'm listening to a song saying "Just Be Friends", else I'd go Emerald on you!)

Katsune closed her eyes and crossed her arms. "...I hate being wet! Augh!" She groaned and looked at herself. "This stinks like hell!" She looked away, plugging her nose. "I'm going to go wash my clothes..." She ran back to Rae and took her arm. "Your coming with me! We're both going to find somewhere to take a bath!" Katsune headed off into the mansion, tugging Rae alongside her.
hampir setahun yang lalu MOARdesu said…
(Just be Friends...all we gotta do Just be Friends...)
(@(・●・)@ It's time to say goodbye, Just be Friends, all we gotta do, JUST BE FRIENDS! :D)
(\^o^/)
(*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪)
(...dammit. xD)
(lol EPIC WIN! Thank you Len, for cheering me on with your song!)

When they arrive to what seems like a bathroom, Katsune opens the door and closes it behind them, leaving Katsune and Rae alone in the bathroom. "Uck, can you believe I have blood on my shirt, and it wasn't even an accident! Damn that Stara! She can be so.." She sighed and looked at Rae and laughed.
(I don't think Rae went anywhere but alright, I'll roll with it xD)
*Rae was busy cleaning the dirt and dust from her shirt and arms, taking extra care with her sprained one. She felt uncomfortable at the thought of the two of them being alone.*
(You better feel uncomfortable! >:D)

Katsune stopped and leaned down and looked at Rae. "You know, if we're in the bathroom, you can just wash your clothes." She grinned with a terrible intention and held Rae's sprained arm. "Unless you'd rather be alone?..." Katsune squeezed her arm tightly, having her blade appear in her free arm, she held the edge at Rae's arm, slowly pushing it harder against it, making it worse. "I always wanted your blood on me..." She whispered as she was injuring Rae.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
(...Ow...D:)
*Rae let out a shrill cry of pain before ripping her arm away from her, staggering back into the wall*
hampir setahun yang lalu izzah25 said…
((._. This is what happens when I leave.))

Matthew awoke feom his deep sleep, his kitty senses tingling.
Now if only he could tell why they were tingling.
Either there was food nearby, a bug flew into his ear, or his friend was in trouble.
Hmmm.....
('kitty senses'...my sides xDD)
(Ooh yeah...Remember how I said Katsune was always a antagonistic character.)

Katsune pulled her knife stained with drops of blood and stared at it for a second. She then moved back to Rae, close to her once again. "What? It hurts? It can't be that bad. Here, let me give you a little retry." Katsune took her hand again, and started to slash it with her knife, Rae's blood getting on her shirt. "I wish Stara had a bottle of your blood, I'd cherish it, drink it, pour it over me, but if that wasn't it, I can do it myself. Right!?"
(in short, I'm just trying to get you to scream or something so we can have someone enter.)
(Holy fucking shit! Well it worked...)

*Rae pretty much screams in agonizing pain, shoving Katsune away from her with all she had.* "Get the fuck away from me!" *She feels her head start to spin and her legs grow weak, possibly from the sight of her own blood. Her slashed up arm...hurts.*
Katsune laughs. "Looks like you can't get throught the second try either. No matter, we can always try again tomorrow. She flicks her knife and the blood splatters across the floor. Katsune's knife dissapears and Katsune leaves. Just before she leaves, she tells Rae a cruel message; "Enjoy your death, but take it slow!" She laughs and closes the door behind her, locking it with some magic of some sort and walks away, toward Emeralds room.
"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." *Rae struggled to keep her balance, and immedietly goes over to the sink. She leans over it so that she doesn't fall over. She had no idea what the hell just happened or why but now wasn't the time to worry about that. She was bleeding heavily, especially from this one ugly gash. She grabs a white towel and wraps it around the wound. It wasn't enough to stop the bleeding, and it soon became a blooded red.* "Aw shit."
(Screwed over, huh Rae? Now who's going sing ♪Just Be Friends♪?)

Katsune stopped and went back, and decided to instead go to the plaza, since she didn't take the bottle of blood from Stara in her rush to get herself and...Rae cleaned. "I'd love to watch her struggle to clean herself with those dirty towels, full of germs. Putting such infections into her wound. Hell, I'd wash it, but knowing my innocent dear, ..." Katsune laughed to herself and walked toward the door.
(Haha, shit. I have no idea what she should do xD
She's fucked.)
"GAH, FUCK ME." *Rae shouted, struggling to clean the wounds. Her hand shook as it was getting covered in her own blood. It was pretty sad how squeamish she was, and how she doesn't handle pain very well. One things's for certain: Katsune and her shouldn't Just Be Friends.*
(-________-' Really?)

The words "FUCK ME" echoed throught the halls and Katsune retracted her hand from the door knob she quickly ran to the bathroom door and looked through a convienient hole in the middle. "So she want someone to fuck her?" Katsune laughed again and a disinfectant cloth appeared in her hand and a strip of cloth in the other. She opened the door and grabbed Rae's arm quickly, the door shut again as she was wiping her wound from behind. After she was done, she dropped the blood-stained cloth and wrapped the cloth around the cut parts. She smiled when she was done and kissed Rae on the cheek. "Oh come on. It was just a game!"
(:D)

"Just a game...?" *Rae repeated, her voice shaking. She stood back quickly, obviously trying to keep her distance as she was, indeed, afraid. Y'know.* "How the hell is chopping up someone's arm a game?"
hampir setahun yang lalu Lady_Rebel said…
(Katsune is seriously twisted.)

After Katsune and Rae ran off to wash themselves and God knows what else, I flew up abouve the Hotel to what i could see.
(You got that right. *-*)
(♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪)

Katsune moved forward and held Rae's chin up. "A game.." Her eyes drained of happiness. "A game of deciet, love, and trust. And it looks like you...lost." She gripped Rae against her, fiendishly.
hampir setahun yang lalu YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald sighed and went to a room,beginning to clean it while the guest was gone.
(._.;; fuck.)

"It's not like I wanted to play in the first place!" *Rae jerked herself away harshly, her voice boarderlining panic* "Get away from me!"
(•C• Random funny faces!)

Katsune's knife reappeared but this time, she put it in Rae's hand a stood still, arms open. "Your turn. Stab me with all you've got." She grinned. "NOW you want to play?"
"What the hell is wrong with you?" *Rae's face twisted in horror. She drops the knife and backs away* "Of course not!"

(Stop being a baby, Rae...)
Katsune smiled happily. "Oh great!" Katsune runs over and hugs (glomps) Rae. "You've won!" She lets go and bends down on her knees like one of those Knights of the Round Table and lends her hand. "What do you choose as a gift? You've proven your love for me by rejecting the will to kill me, even after I...hurt..you" Katsune explained, dryly.
*Rae is more frightened and confused than anything, but she still manages to say*
"Just...just don't do that again..."
"Thank you, my love. Now shall we depart? Your injury seems taken care of." Katsune said as she opened the door and motioned for Rae to go through.
*Rae just wanted to go to Matt. He was probably the only one in this place that could truely care for her without completely chopping her to pieces. 'Maybe I could take him home if we could get out of here...' She smiles at the thought of Ale playing around with his ears like she did. It was a brief yet very warm thought that gave her a little hope.*

(There you go. probably the first and last serious and sentimental post I make. *-*)
(Oh crap, I forgot.)
*Rae goes through the door*
(I'm going to pretend you walked out)

Katsune followed after her and put her arm in Raes. Arm-in-arm, Katsune directed them to the plaza.......And to Matt.
*Rae brightens a little when she sees him*
(Dammit izzah25! Y U NO HERE?! >C
HNGH.)
I suddenly realized that Katsune had left the bottle with me. I went to find her.
(I got a question: Does Katsune actually give a damn about Rae or am I just a moron? ,-,)
(Or is she just yandere?)
(Katsune loves Rae, really. It's just that she thinks she loves people like Sisceal or Matthew and she can't stand that. So, she decides to be all demonic and stuff and vent her anger by punishing Rae and playing games that include physical pain. Apparently, she doesn't know how to love like a actual lover since she was banished from her clan that she had family in. That way, she developed negativity while working with the Devil. I decided that her powers are to have any weapon appear in her hand whenever she wants. So no Just Be Friends for her!)
(Yeah pretty much a yandere xD)
(...poor Rae xD
She's fallen victim to a yandere .-.)
(I don't even know what Rae looks like....PICTURE PLEASE!)
(Man, she's screwed up! BTW, I'm assuming that that plaza is open to the sky.)

I found them in the plaza and dived.
(I'll draw it right away then '-';)
(Just go search up something like "Blonde Anime Girl" on Google. Haven't you heard Gakupo and Luka's song "Just Google It"? & @Lady_Rebel Thats ok :D)
Katsune looked up and then noticed Stara. "Stara? Oh hi, bestie!!!" She waved her arms and smiled innocently.

(Time for Tsundere and Yandere to clash! xD Well not clash...like talk or lik- Oh whatever..)
(But...Rae isn't blond >_> She has like bright red hair.
Besides, I like to draw my own characters ^^;)
(lol OK...BUT LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKS I GIVE!! :D jk I just love that joke)
"As usual you forgot something." I held out the bottle still dripping with blood.