Mainkan peranan rawak The Donation

Demeter13 posted on Jun 28, 2013 at 02:02AM
In the near future South Korea has conquered the United States of America and western Canada. As Korea continues to take over Canadian soil the rest of the world has to decided to fight back. This has Korea worried and a note is sent out to the US citizens.

"Every household with children/child ages 12-18 must donate said child to research facilities located across the nation. Collection days will be held once every 6 months. Resist and you will be answered with violence."

Citizens are unaware their children are being transformed in these facilities into weapons that will be used as spy's and murders. They are being transformed into animals.

Korea has created a formula that causes the subject to shift from an animal back to the human etc. hoping to send them to rival countries and then retrieve for information after these shifters have successfully aquired information from rival camps unseen and undetected in their animal forms.

But we few have escaped and we will not be caged any longer.

Okay so to start just state your:

Name:
Free rebel, experiment, soldier, citizen:
(If expiriment) animal transition:
Appearance:
Other:

*•Rules•*
- No godmodding
-no killing others characters without permission
-sex is.... Okay.... But not in great detail
-have fun. I fucking mean it.
last edited on Jun 28, 2013 at 02:10AM

Mainkan peranan rawak 1729 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1729

hampir setahun yang lalu Directingchicky said…

Name: Brenna Marx
Free rebel, experiment, soldier, citizen: Free Rebel
Appearance: Picture
Other: She is an escaped experiment, now fighting and living with the rebels. Thanks to the cruel treatment she received in custody, she can no longer speak, having been strangled almost to death in a fight. She is tall and.petite, but can nonetheless hold her own. She has a fear of anything around or near her throat, and prefers to help with medical problems than actually fight.
 Name: Brenna Marx Age: 17 Free rebel, experiment, soldier, citizen: Free Rebel Appearance: Pic
hampir setahun yang lalu Demeter13 said…
Name:Dominic Logan
Free rebel and expiriment
Transition: wolf
Appearance: pic and darker and thicker hair like on arms as a side affect of the shift
Other: escaped from a research facility in Washington and is on the run with his cousin Beatrice

Name: Beatrice Logan
Free rebel and expiriment
Transition: tiger
Appearance: strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes, dark stripes on the back of her neck and lower back
Other: escaped with her cousin and is now searching with him for other escapees
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Name:Dominic Logan Age: 18 Free rebel and expiriment Transition: serigala, wolf Appearance: pic and darke
Beatrice:
 Beatrice:
Dominic stumbled from the bush and tugged his smaller cousin close to his side, they'd been hanging around the suburb they had once called home when a Korean soldier had stumbled upon them shouting to others in a foreign language that had become all to familiar here. That had been the first time he'd ever killed someone, felt his claws tear flesh and his teeth snap bones and the part that scared him was that his transition liked it. Alot.

"Dom!" Beatrice called up to her older cousin and tugged on his bloodied sleeve. The scene they had left behind was horrific and she would never unsee it. Never could. Her heart pumped loudly after being dragged behind the taller boy, pumped full of adrenaline from the recent shift and fight.
Run....run....come on Brenna move!
Long legs pumping furiously, Brenna clutched the supplies to her chest with an iron grip. In a very stupid moment of bravery, she had offered to go and get supplies for the small group of rebels that she had joined up with. It had seemed like she was the onky one who knew anything medical, and she had gladly taken the post for first aid when needed. But now, she just felt ignorant. She didn't bring a weapon of any kind, and she was high-tailing it back to the rest, cheeks pink from exertion and eyes wide in possible terror.
Dom went back to tug and Beatrice's arm when suddenly all he grabbed was air and he tumbled head over heels across the hard ground, blinking in confusion he stared as he watched the small blonde collide with a stranger. And strangers meant trouble

She hit the girl hard and the smack of their skulls hitting echoed in her ears as she toppled over into the thick ferns inhabiting the forest floors. Bea reached blindly for Dom and groaned with an internal pain.

hampir setahun yang lalu handsmile said…
Hopefully its okay i join :3
Name: Orson flynn
Orson is an experiment gone wrong, he is against all the things that the organization does and is usually the kid that strolls through the lab
Transistion: Panda
Apperance: pic + he is a petite kid, light complexion, has a natural blush, thin and the hair is silver.
 Hopefully its okay i sertai :3 Name: Orson flynn Age: 14 Orson is an experiment gone wrong, he is ag
hampir setahun yang lalu cutiepie101010 said…
Name:Scarlet Henderson
Free rebel, experiment, soldier, citizen:Experiment
(If expiriment) animal transition:Black bat,but she keeps her bright green eyes
Appearance: link -she has bright green eyes,pitch black hair,and her skin is almost white
Other: She has a fear of fires and she's not always smiling.
hampir setahun yang lalu Angel_Kiss said…
(Let us be helpful :3)

Name: Luke Rodgers
Free rebel, experiment, soldier, citizen: Free rebel and experiment.
(If expiriment) animal transition: white tiger
Appearance: tall, pale blonde hair, right eye silver ,left eye purple.
Other: not much of a talker, he prefers to be alone but likes to be companied sometimes, most people known him as a cold hearted person, who locks himself into his own consious, he loves to train and takes intrest in different kinds of material art and boxing.
Rogue sat in her room,figuring out how to escape this place.She got up and started to pace the halls,not admitting to herself that she was scared of the next expeiriment that was gonna happen to her.
((Yay! Thanks everyone for joining!! :))
((welcomes!and it sounds like a lot of fun.))
:D

"Dom!" Bea coughed and reached for his hand, quickly he slipped his arms around his cousin and continued a steady jog towards a looming gray building in the nearing distance. The research facility. He had to go back. They could always get out again, but only after they found the third donation that had been collected from with in their family. Victoria, another cousin and Bea's close friend. He slid through the trees terribly quiet and with inhuman grace and strength, shimmied up a large tree using only an arm and his legs before pushing off and lunging over the electric fence as landing with ease.
hampir setahun yang lalu ConnerandTravis said…
Name: Ryan Lynch
Free rebel, experiment, soldier, citizen: experiment
(If expiriment) animal transition: Wolf
Appearance: Short blond hair, blue eyes, 5'4", couple of scars on his forehead
Other: cannot control his transition for some odd reason. He wears dog tags that his father had given to him before he was sent to the lab
---
Ryan was in his room, trying to not transition into a wolf, but of course his efforts were fruitless. He could feel his claws shoot out and his sky-blue eyes turn a sickly yellow. After a minute of this pure torture, Ryan wasn't human.
Rogue figured it all out.She would leave when everyone was asleep,she could change into a bat and fly out after she took care of the complications,She went back to her room to get some sleep.She needed it.
Dom wrinkled up his nose at the passing of a room. Another wolf and it was male, the beast I side him stirred and growled feeling that he was being challenged for dominance or some shit. Dom fought with all the humanity in his bones to keep going and get Bea and Viccy out before Viccy was an expiriment and Bea went through her first shift.
Rogue couldn't fall asleep.Someone smelled like dog,and it was coming from a room close by.Great,werewolves were now the thing with scientists.Seriously,she was getting tired of hearing growls all the time.
Slowly Beatrice could regain her footing and walk slowly. Dom followed behind, a hand on her elbow guiding her through the quarters of bedrooms after every one hundred and fifty rooms there was a lab, each one containing expiriments that were being transitioned or tested. Suddenly Bea stopped at room fifty nine and fumbled with the door knob."I think Viccy's in here..." She mumbled but when she opened the door she only stumbled upon Rogue.
Rogue looked at the person who violated her room.She bit her black lip."Did someone send you?"
"N-no I was looking for my cousin Viccy we needed to get out of here." Beatrice gripped the handle for support, Dom was instantly beside her, his strong arms holding her but his gorgeous dark, wolf like eyes stayed on rogue.
Rogue's bright green eyes looked at the boy.He was a wolf,perhaps."Okay.Well,I hope you find your cousin."She knew why he was staring at her.He didn't like her dark clothes ad makeup.That was probably it.
"Dominic we can't leave her here." Bea turned in her cousins arms and whispered softly. "Viccy's gone she was in this room I know it. They must have already sent her to the labs we can't get her out from there." she whispered."this girl needs our help we can get her out." Beas baby blue eyes begged as she pleaded.

"Fine." Dom sighed and shot a glance back over at the girl, his heart doing a little dance in his chest. She looked so good but strange at the same time he wanted to snatch her up and take her away but leave her because she was a stranger and strangers meant trouble.
Ryan panted after turning human again. He hated being a wolf, but most of all he hated the transformation. It was like all his bones were on fire. Ryan gripped his necklace,memories flooding him almost instantly. His dad had learned how to make one and he gave it to Ryan on his 12th birthday. The day he got sent here. "Get me out of this hell hole," Ryan muttered.
Luke sat on a tree in the yard, he knew he was free, but for some reason, he keeps coming back to this place, its like something or someone was calling him,"Urgh!" he slamed his head against the branch of the tree,"Lord, gave me a feather so i can kill myself!"he shouted, not caring if anyone of those soldiers hears.
"Get out Beatrice the way we came through the yard, up the brick wall into the tree. I can smell your shift coming." Dom murmered softly in her ear.

Bea bit down hard on her lip as she nodded taking one last glance at the girl. "You will help her right dom?" And he older cousin simply nodded his promise before Bea took off running through the halls and slipping through dark corridors as she entered the grassy area outside the research area and clambered up the wall and then into the tree. Suddenly her back arched with a snap of her bones and her legs buckled as she fell from the tree and into the grass on the other side. She stood weakly and stumbled into the woods before falling again. Her bones stretched and groaned in protest and hair sprouted all over her lithe body until finally she shifted for her first time. In the place of what was Beatrice Logan stood a Bengal tiger.
((Whoa! What did I miss already?))
(not sure, just got here.)

Luke almost whistled, but stoped himself, yet was too late, his mouth was the shape of 'O' and the clear sound flew out,"Crap." he moved back a little, hoping she didnt hear that. God bless me, God bless me, i'm too young to join you. he prayed inside his head.
As soon as she had shifted her body trembled and she shifted back, her skin was marred with stretch marks as her bones and muscles moved back into place and sobs racked her body as tears strolled down her cheeks.
((O...kay...))

Brenna yelped when she fell, and again when she rolled off the girl and her head slammed into the pavement below. She groaned, slightly cursing herself before everything went dark, the area by her temples throbbing painfully.
"Hey, you ok?" Luke poped his head out, why is he doing this? Dunno. Jumping off the tree, the walked up to her, seeing that she was crying, made him feel worse,"Oh no, please dont cry." He almost sounded like he was begging, he knelt down next to her, trying to wipe her tears away. most people dont know this, but he has a thing when girls cry, then the ice broke, crap, he had to get back to faking.
"Don't touch me!" She shrieked and scooted away from him, pain shooting up her arms."it hurts so bad...." She groaned and cradled her head in her hands as the burning sensations bubbled under her skin.
Ryan felt his bones shuddering again. Please, please, Ryan thought. He closed his eyes, concentrating. It didn't work.Ryan whimpered in defeat and laid down in defeat. His paws covered his face.
He sighed, a dark cloud of grey covered his eyes, "Ok, suit yourself." he sat down besides her, but kept distance, "Atleast you can change..."He murmured, he cupped his chin, staring into space.
"You don't want to change believe me." She heaved a breath of air, her lungs hurting from their recent expansion.
Ryan noticed he was still wolf. Usually it lasted a minute and then he'd turn back human. Could it be that he could control it now? No, He thoughtIt's too good to be true. Ryan's ear perked up, like he heard a disturbance outside his door. He raised his head and got up. He readied himself for pouncing.He barked sharply, like he was saying "Come in."
"Why?" He tilted his head, blinking slowly. He had always wanted to try his ability to change, but somehow, it wasnt working, he was new locked as a nobody. "Isnt it nice to feel like you can protect yourself?"
"Don't try it..." She tried to steady her shaking voice but couldn't hold back sobs as the shift took place again as if to test her, it was faster this time, claws springing from her finger tips and her canines elongating. She chuffed softly and stared at the boy with wide yellow eyes.
Orson wakes in the lab, rolling off his bed he rubs his eyes and his panda ears perk up. Grabbing his teddy bear he walks through the halls, to find someone to bother, hopefully someone who wants to play. Of course people will be nice, the director told everyone to be nice to Orson. Of course that doesn't always happen, but someone has to be in a good mood.
Ryan heard his bones crunching again. He howled in pain. When it was over, Ryan was curled up in a ball . He was scared, scared he would never be able to control it. He gripped his necklace, muttering something.
Orson sensed someone in pain, behind a door coming up. Deciding to check it out orson knocks on the door, "You okay?" Orson asks to the person through the door
"Go away." Ryan said fiercely. He wanted to die, right then and there. Would he ever be able to control it? Would he change even though he's 50? Ryan didn't want to find out.
"But you seem hurt." Orson said with a worried voice
"I'm fine!" He snapped harshly. He panted. The pain getting worse. "Oh God no." Those were Ryan's last words before he went all wolf.
Orson opened the door and entered, his panda ears wiggling a bit. Upon entering Orson witnessed the transformation, "So you want me to call the director?" Orson offers happily
hampir setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
I'll join :)

Name: Angeline Havenfeild
Rebel, Medic, and Experiment
Transition: Arbian Horse
Appearance: tall girl pale blonde hair with big blue eyes tan skinned very kind and gentle

Marie Sagemore
Escapee, Rouge, Experiment
Transition: Clouded Leopard
Appearance: small fiery girl with hazel eyes and tawny colored hair
 I'll sertai :) Name: Angeline Havenfeild Age: 17 Rebel, Medic, and Experiment Transition: Arbi
Ryan growled at the intruder. He was ready to pounce
"Hey, I'm nice. Well I'm Orson but... you know what I mean, Who are you by the way?"
Ryan was transforming again. Ryan stood up. "I'm Ryan, now get out of my room and don't you dare call the director." He snarled.
A loud bang sounded at the end of the hall and Dominic looked back at the girl unsurely. "I'll be back I promise." And with that he shifted quickly and bolted down the halls, his claws tapping and skittering on the floor.
"Okay but your a bit grumpy, want some cookies?" Orson asks reaching for his back