Mainkan peranan rawak The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

Mainkan peranan rawak 5723 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4401-4450 of 5723

hampir setahun yang lalu Mirra1007 said…
Fayline could not help but giggle at the happy look on his face. She really liked it. So much she would be doing these kinds of surprises more often for sure. "As if I know how to make that. It's not like I've made that before. It's expensive." She says with a chuckle. "So no. But look there." She puts her finger on his cheek and moves his face to look towards the blankets on the ground where also stood several plates with different French finger foods. She moves over to blankets and sits down on a pillow, patting the ground beside her. "Good thing I made lots."
hampir setahun yang lalu IAMYOURENEMY said…
"Could just go outside and get some snails." Joseph commented jokingly while walking over to the little picnic area she had made for them, sitting down on a pillow while sitting next to her and smiling at her. He grabbed some food and munched on it, clearly enjoying this quite a bit. "How is Rona?" He asked out of curiosity while with her, expecting only good things from this all. "I've heard her treatment has been going better than expected."
Fayline looks a bit disgusted but laughs at his idea. Uhhh. No. Snails did not sound that tempting and snails found outside sounded even worse. She munches on some food as well, having been starving as well since she had been cooking and drooling but not eating. Quickly she chews and swallows as he asks that, her smile wide and bright. "It is. She's been doing really good. Gaining weight. More stamina. Just overal more healthy. They are keeping her in the hospital now for a short while though to work on getting her more mobile with some therapy."
"Good I'm glad- when she's done ill rest better." Joseph commented while eating, smiling. "So that dangerous stuff I've been telling you about is getting better. The bad guy Henry offed that serial killer that he was working with and now I found out the mafia is involved in all this. I swear that this is some novel being wrriten; the twists in this conspiracy are crazy." He said while shaking his head.
Fayline bites off a piece of bread as she listens to him. It sounded like a book indeed, the things he had been telling her. And she did not like the those things. Because this was not a novel. This was real life. In real life people get shot and killed for knowing too much things. And the more he got involved, the more worried she got. First a serial killer. And now the maffia. If they found out he was the one telling Rex all of that his head would be on their wanted list. "I don't like what you are doing..." she tells him honestly. "Because I am afraid the next twist could be me visiting you in the morgue...."
"That won't be happening- I am a vampire." Joseph commented out, remembering when he was shot and the bullet merely was pushed put of his body. "We have a literally superhero with us and I am a vampire- that won't be an issue my dear. I worry about you...which is why I have been more careful than ever. It's why I want to buy a home and have security; have you and your mother perhaps move in for safety. I think that....that I have potential to really help this world, you know? I can't shirk my duty."
Fayline was about to argue that even vampires could be killed. And if not killed then still very painfully tortured. Her stomach turned because of the mere thought of that. But then he told her his other plans. About buying a house, having them move in. He was technically asking her to live with him. He was giving them so much. Without saying a word she puts her hand on his cheek and gives him a deep kiss. "You are such a good man. To me, to my mother, to anyone really. I think your little team has not one but two superheros." She says quietly close to his lips after she had pulled away from their kiss.
"I'm honored. I don't know anything about being a hero though, just in being true to myself." Joseph whispered out quietly, giving her a kiss and laying on top of her as he snuggled against her. The night passed with much fun and laughter and the next morning he was woken up by knocking on the door by Belial, the emperor of Japan, Renald and Rex who had came to wake him up as the emperor suggested.

"Joseph it's three. We've been waiting three hours." Belial commented in the not so happiest tone.

"Huh?! When did I sleep?" Joseph asked as he woke up, groaning as he got up from being on top of Fayline.
Fayline had been sleeping very comfortbly when the knocking, or more like almost banging out her door because of his strength, shocked her awake, making her yelp a bit. She blushed furiously as she scrambled to open the door and see those men standing there. Even the emperor was there. Though she guessed him being late was her fault. So she bowed to show respect. "I-I take responsi-"

Rex holds up his hand, making her stop before smiling kindly at her. Renald looked annoyed and sighed while Rex even looked a bit amused. "No need to apologize, Fayline." He glances in, seeing what the room looked like. "Especially not for what looks like a good time." That comment made her blush more even if he meant nothing of it. "You ready for us now though, Joseph? If you say no we will scrap you from this team." He says lightly but as a clear warning.
"Yeah no its cool." Joseph said while getting up and buttoning his shirt, giving Fayline a kiss. "I'll see you later mi belle." He commented as he slid his shoes on, looking at the emperor who quietly stared at him. "Have we met before?" He asked while raising an eyebrow, feeling great familiarity from the young face of the emperor.

"No, perhaps in another life." Tiras chuckled out while walking over to the car they all had driven in. Waiting for them all he began fittled with his head, waiting for them all as Belial got in the drivers seat. In the back was the half dead assassin who had been defiled by his royal guard in the night, punished for her attempt on him.

"Archaeus's ass- what the hell?" Joseph asked while looking back at the woman.

"A pesky assason. Anyways I'm curious." Tiras said to Renald. "What do you think is all going on here in your country? These....plots, assassin's and other things. Because I have my own ideas. " He commented while Belial began to head to the manor.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Fayline gave them a small wave as the car drove off as she smiles softly, yawning a bit before going back in to sleep a tad bit more. It had been a long night.

Rex was not really happy about sitting in a car with a half dead assasin either but he ignored it, folding his arms and thinking about the emperor's question. "Too much for us to lay a finger on. This organized group of men, assasins, mafia, killers... I feel like they are trying to make chaos to try and weaken the system before they can take it. The assasination attempts. The serial killer. The extremists. All seperate things but shaken up and keeping the country in stress. I can't think of any other reason than a group of men wanting to take over Cantenseel. For whatever reason they want it." Rex says, having pondered over it for a long time.
"That you are correct, they aim to strive chaos." Tiras said while driving, looking outside. "But god has told me you do not understand where they are. Even your most inner council has been infiltrated by these extremists; there is daggers pointed around...all of you and myself." He commented before sitting back.

"Would you mind giving me names?" Belial chuckled out, glancing back at the emperor.

"I would if I knew. God wishes for us to unravel this mystery of our own accord...he just wished for you all to be ready for anything and everything." Tiras spoke out softly before they arrived to the manor. "Anyways-" He said as he stood out of the car. "Let's eat and discuss what you all know." Tiras pulled the assassin out and looked at her, smiling at the barely conscious woman.

Joseph looked at the elf as if he was crazy while they walked to the office- Cecilia being in the office while Tiras placed the assassin down. Joseph began to explain what was happening, seeming to be finding oddities in how Tiras was not phased.

"So how about we kill Henry?" Tiras asked with his hands together, raising his eyebrows and sitting back.

----------

"Henry...I believe I want to exit from our agreement." Lei said to Henry in Henry's penthouse, seeing the man stand in his silk burgundy button up, black slacks and black dress shoes. His hair was slicked back with curls at the end and his beard was neatly trimmed. "I believe I wasn't aware of what it took for our goals....I have cold feet."

"Do you now?" Henry asked with a raised eyebrow, putting his hands together. "Tell me how do you intend to leave our contract?"

"I just want out." Lei said simply. "And I am out. That's all there is to it."

"That's fine. I'll make sure to tell your daughter the fine man her father was before he died tragically in a car accident shortly from leaving my home. I'll tell her how her mother was kidnapped, raped and murdered by the Sicilian mafia because of a case of mistake identity-" Henry pulled out a knife from his belt that was solid gold, having a hawks head on the hilt. "-and that'll be the end of that. She may be recruited by the nearest brothel, raised by whores and used up."

"How...do you know about anything like that?" Lei asked in pure rage, gritting his teeth.

"I'm the hawk. I'm always watching Lei. Now go and leave fast before my mood for games is gone and I gouge out your eyes." Henry chuckled out, giving Lei a smile at him as he quickly left. Henry then sighed out, getting a cigar and putting it in his mouth before lighting it. He inhaled, staring at the city from his penthouse whole seeing all the airships pass with the blue light from their exhaust pipes behind them. He ashes his cigar slightly while staring. He eventually turned around and looked at his blank walls, having an empty life except what he currently lived. No family, no wife and no children he was raising. He was a sad man in his soul, living a life that the war had molded him into. He was an agent of destruction and by design there was nothing he ever could let close to him.
Rex was deep in thought, going over everything in his mind as Joseph once again explained the situation. They didn't have much names. Only Henry. They did know his council was infiltrated. But who he did not know. There were just still too many unknown factors. "If we kill Henry, it'll alert who ever is in this rebellion as well. We don't know if he is the highest man in control. We just don't have enough information or names to connect the dots." Rex argues, wanting to take action badly but not knowing what was the wisest at the moment. He never had to deal with things like this before. He sighs in frustration as he rubs his face.
"That is true- it is difficult when it is your own government that seems to be your worst enemy." Tiras commented while motioning his hands, talking with them. "But that is where you need to take a look at everyone and purge if you need to...discretely." He whispered quietly before placing his hand on Rex's shoulder, causing a spark which would place them both spiritually into a different part of time for a moment.

~~~~~~~

Henry came out from the shadows, holding his mask over his face and having his hair stick out from the back showing it was him as he came to President Feng who slept. As he had nights before to the sedated elder he placed his needle into his arm and injected the last dosage of the slow killing poison into him. After taking it out he placed it back into his pouch, taking off his mask before looking at the elder.

Feng opened his eyes slightly, having them be completely red and dry from the apparent illness. He was weak, hardly breathing as he looked at his assassin. "Hen..ry..why are you here?" He asked quietly, not understanding.

"In a world where we can have weak leaders that sit on a throne made of the deaths of my comrades...in a world where men like you can lead, men who willingly will send boys in to die only to take them out before the job is complete..." Henry put his mask back on. "There has to be a man ready to exterminate those rodents."

"Henry....the wars time was over...it'd have just lead to more of your comrades dead." Feng spoke out while seeing him. "But killing me will do absolutely nothing, Rex is to be president when I die...my son will lead on as well."

"We'll see about that. I have your precious son in my pocket old man." Henry spoke out as Lei Feng wearing the mask of the kingfisher came out from the shadows. It was then the crow, eagle, hummingbird, owl, parrot, sparrow and stork came out from the shadows to watch the man die in his hospital bed.

"Lei...what have you done?" Feng asked quietly before he placed his hand on his heart, having it begin to pain greatly as he made eye contact with his son.

~~~~~~~

It was after that vision that Tiras removed his hand, sitting back and waiting for Rex to process everything. "Do not say a word of this yet, ask for us to speak in your private quarters to discuss this." Tiras spoke out in Rex's head, holding his hand over his yellow eye which glowed for a moment.
Rex felt nauseous as he was suddenly pulled into a different realm on his own. And it took him a minute to readjust and realize what was going on. What he was seeing. Not only the assasination of the former president but also Henry's own circle of killing compagnions. Sadly their faces all covered. When he was pulled back into reality he was pale and tense. Swallowing hard as he looked up at the man. Hearing him without seeing him speak. He stood, feeling his legs almost shake. "I agree. So can I-" he clears his troath. "- could you follow me now to speak between just us?" Renald raises one eyebrow a bit confused as they would have a meeting between them all but Rex quickly left to his own private quaters. Immediatly he began pacing, seeing pale. "What... was that." He breaths out to the shogun as they were now alone.
Tiras sat with his hands folded over his laps, sitting on Rex's bed and looking at him. "A vision." He spoke out quietly. "Rex I'm going to say it clearly." He said while breathing in before slapping his hand down on his knee. "I'm god. Archaeus impregnated my mother and I was conceived- his soul is mine. I am god and I am here to help you."
Rex was quiet for the longest time, just staring at the man who was claiming to be the golden dragon himself. And then he suddenly laughed. He laughed as he shook his head and folds his arms. Not believing it in the slightest and believing Tiras was messing with him. But the shogun was not laughing. He was not moving a mustle. Which slowly made his own laughter die down. Was he.... Serieus? He couldn't be. The vision he believed. Oh yes he did since there was no denying that. Just like Renald and Joseph had had one that saved his life. But he could not be a god. "What are you saying.... Tiras. That's ridiculous." He says slowly.
"We lived a previous life my friend. We were warriors...men that thought for the greater good even if we were also enemies at one time too. I lived the book of man, it was my life that I had been living. I will not restore the memories of a life that pained you because it would ruin you Rex but you must believe in what I am for if I were to show you my true form-" He said while having his hand turn scaly and golden in front of Rex. "-it would possibly create a seismic event that would swallow Europe into the sea."
The room was dead silent as light glistened and reflected on the man his scales like it was real gold. Rex felt sick. His head was throbbing and spinning as memories of the dreams, or more like his nightmares, repeated infront of his eyes. Those dreams. They had felt so real. Too real. Every time they became more vivid. A dull ringing sound filled his ears as he tried to comprehend it all. He raised his hand and opened his mouth to speak but the words caught in his troath as black energy swirled arouns his hand. It felt familiar and dangerous. It scared him. But as soon as he blinked it was gone again. If it had even been real. He puts his hand in his hair as he takes a hold of it. "I think I am already remembering parts.... Who was I? In the book. Y-Your book... You would not be standing here and protecting me if you had not known me."
"You were the dictator of the eastern area of the land we were in." Tiras said in order not to reveal enough to make the memories hurt him. "Calm my child." He spoke out, cooling the air and having his hand glowed as he separated the residual energy of the former universe from the current one. "I know that it is much to take in but it is vital you stay strong- the destinies of this world are intertwined with your own."
"Dictator?" Rex breaths out as he takes a step back, not knowing why the word hit him so hard. He had always hated that word. He never saw himself as that. Wait, what was he saying. He groaned a bit as a pain shoots through his head, causing his breathing to quicken but it was just as fast gone as it had came. The dictator of the eastern area. He knew the book of man from the inside out. Studied it. Took many life lessons out of it that he made his own. Discussed the book many times with Souji. He knew exactly who played what roll. The dictator was told to be the result of an experiment gone wrong. Unstable in power. "C-Calm? How can you ask me to stay calm?! I-Is this why I have always been afraid to get angrey? Afraid of blowing something up if I got too angered? Dear god, those dreams must not have been dreams...." He had been plagued by dreams of him losing control of his temper and blowing stuff up for some reason. Now he felt like he knew the reason. It had happend.
"It is. I am sorry that these dreams have plagued you as they have plagued me- it seems the more I interact with people or people interact with those formerly close to them the more it begins to haunt them. I wish that I did not have to put my children through this pain but is is vital because there are those that would like to cause much more suffering to mankind." Tiras spoke out softly, walking over to him and merely putting his hands on the side of Rex's head. "I created a much more beautiful world than the one that is in your dreams. While it is true that our souls existed once upon a time in another realm and we may remember it, in the end we are still our own people and this is our realm...our only one. Breathe Rex and do not be afraid to be angry if you are so, magic does not exist to harm humans any longer."
Rex could not help but release a shaky breath as the god touched him. It was all so unreal. But he knew it was the truth. Deep down he knew. He did not need any more proof. And he knew that the people he was with now were experiencing some similiar things. He thinks back to his talk with Belial, how he said that he used to be an evil man. Or his talk with Joseph about reincarnation. Interact with those formerly close to them.... "They were my brothers, weren't they?" He asks, one more thing clicking into place as he thinks about the book and the brothership described in it.
"They were. It was something beautiful you four- a representation of how creatures even though different could coexist. I never had forgotten how three men who were once my enemies could touch me so dearly- it is why I allowed there to be different races to exist in this new universe." Tiras said while talking his hands away, explaining to his old enemy and friend some of his motivations. "Do you understand a bit, Rex?"
Rex slowly walked and sat down on his bed, feeling like his legs needed some rest or else they might give out. Creatures being able to coexist. It sounded and felt very familiar to him. It confused him. He lets out a deep breath as he rubs his temples and shakes his head slightly. "It is.... Extremely much to take in." That was all he could say about it since he had no clue how to even feel about all of this. He glances up at Tiras. Seeing him in a way different light now. "What do you want to do?..." he asks, knowing he needed to focus ob the present or else he might go mad.
"We must keep my existence as god secret- the more that know the more complicated and hurt this world could become." Tiras admitted before sighing, frowning and having his ears seem to go down as he thought of how they would fix the situation they were in. "Henry needs to die that much is know. While I could tell you every member of the organization...the only way to do so would be with the presence of a god. Henry is smart, he would suspect. Instead we must go down to the roots...all the way down to Henry's beginnings as a British royal who was exiled from his home for attempting a coup in his family to take the riches. He was a refugee to this country who ended up having a child. Without a purpose, bored with being a father he joined the war effort so he could find purpose. Once his purpose was gone and he was traumatized by the war he had a new purpose- to take power and finish what he felt he had started. Power hungry maniacs would be his allies- the mafia, Lei, mercenaries....these should be the people you look at." He hinted, looking at him as if telling him who the conspirators were.
Rex nods. It woukd have been so much easier if Tiras just could have given him a list of names to target. But everything had his reasons so he would believe then. But for now he had enough names to go on. Especially one important one. Lei. He would be keeping one hell of a close eye on him. If he was capable of murdering his own father.... He frowns a slight bit though at the news of Henry having a child. This kid could be in it as well. "I'll put my best man on it then..." he says, feeling like he needed to lay down.
"That is good- I will help where I can." Tiras said before checking the time on a watch he was wearing, seeing the time and nodding his head. "Alright Rex, I have about twenty minutes till I need to head home to plan my wedding and we're alone together in a room with you having full knowledge of who I am. You may as anything of me except of one thing- your future wife..I want you to figure that one out for yourself." Tiras spoke out with his grin, sitting back a bit.
Rex runs his hand through his hair as he shakes his head a bit. Honestly he had millions of questions and none at the same time. What do you ask a god when he stands infront of you. He laughs lightly as he looks at Tiras. "I have honestly no clue what to even ask you." He says as he smiles a tad bit. "I just feel like laying down."
"I understand, it is a lot to take in." Tiras said before stretching and having his back pop, standing up before looking over at Rex. "But...now that you know we can work together with that knowledge and have great prosperity for our lands." He said out the door, stuffing his hands into his pockets while going towards to leave the mansion.
Rex sat there for a long time. Just taking it in. A maid even coming to ask if he would be going back to the rest of the group but he dismissed them, not ready to face them like this. A god. A previous life..... He had a god as an ally... he lets himself drop back onto his bed. "What in the world...."

------

Later that night, the god of the moon marched his way through the hallways of Tiras's large palace, having heard of his return and needing to speak to him right this instant. He did not even knock as he trows the door to Tiras's bedroom door open. "You. Did. What?!" Yes. He was not happy. He had told Tiras so so so many times before. Don't mingle too much. It was okay to talk and watch after them. He had agreed on that. But deffinantly not confessing his godhood like this. "We had discussed this. Didn't we?"
"Dad." Tiras grumbled up from his bed, getting up and sighing from his bed. He was glad Felicia wasn't here to hear that from him, stretching a bit. "I wasn't planning on this and I planned on wiping his memory of it in his sleep." He spoke out quietly, seeming sad in a way. "My old friends...it's a hard life. I wish I could hide myself away from them, forgetting the memories I once shared with them so I wouldn't feel this...pain. pain of loneliness in a way- of solitude." He mumbled to Tsukiyomi before hugging him and closing his eyes, feeling vulnerable as the young man he was in this world. "It's something not even Felicia can understand."
All the anger Tsukiyomi had felt because of the situation quickly faded away as Tiras hugged him and voiced out the pains the god knew his friend has been having. The man was millions of years old. Created a whole new world. But he was still so young and vulnerable. As if he had never aged. He sighs softly as he reaches up and softly pats his head, like how a dad would do to his son. In some way they did become like that. Father and son. With Tiras doing sometimes unresponsible things and Tsukiyomi yelling at him. "Perhaps she can not understand. Probably no one. Not even me. But you are not alone, Tiras...." Sometimes he wondered if letting Tiras become a god had been a good idea.
"I know that in a physical sense I'm not alone, perhaps not even in a mental sense but spiritually I feel...in solitude." Tiras admitted quietly. "I yearn sometimes for a normal life...wonder what thinga could have been. I have the power to change reality and I have before but I wonder if these are just growing pains from adjusting like some sort of god puberty which I'm starting to think or if I am just grumpy lately." Tiras mentioned before rubbing his face, waving his hand and having Rex forget the encounter, instead having him believe he had went to his room to discuss a trade deal which Tiras claimed they would talk about later before Rex napped. His vision he had of Lei's involvement in his father's death was allowed to stay. "Fixed. When are you going to go visit your family? I need to discuss things with the Mizushima clan about getting more soldiers from their province."
"You just have a lot to be concerned about. Alot to think about and alot to consider. You were not prepared for all this. You were a human once. You still have those longings humans have. It is why it is so hard for you adjust. Perhaps i should have prepared you more for this. Or warned you better." Tsukiyomi said as he sat down, feeling guilt as well for the pain Tiras was feeling and the sorrow he was in. "You know I don't visit them. They are my descendants. All the more reason why i should not be in contact with them too much. Just like with your friends, it could trigger things."
"I guess I just need to have a ton of kids so I have people to talk to then." Tiras chuckled out, thinking about his son and daughter who he greatly missed. "After I get married. I've been procrastinating planning for it and honestly I just want a small wedding- the....grandiose of the life I live is beginning to be boring as I have no need to impress these people; I am a deity after all." He said while looking to his engagement ring. "Hoe did you and Nymphia do it? Was it big?"
Tsukiyomi imagined many mini Tirasses.... It made him a bit scared and made him already feel a hundred times older. Oh boy. "Then why don't you plan something small? I am certain Felicia would not mind and you are right that you don't have to impress anyone. A wedding is between you and her. Not you and the world." Automatically he runs his fingers over his own ring. A simple silver band. "No. We were together for hundreds of years till the concept of marriage really began to become a thing in the human world. And then we married. Just us. We gave our vows under the moon and then we danced and dined together. It was the only thing she wanted." He told when smiling softly, the memory very dear to his heart as he still sees her in that white flowy wedding dress as she wore a crown of flowers.
"Well that's something of beauty. I remember one day waking up and finding out you had married." Tiras smiled, remembering his time as Archaeus before sighing. "I think.. I'd like to take her somewhere dear to me." He said quietly, thinking of the cliff he stood at to stare at Cantenseel when he dreamt of his blonde beauty. "Ah shit dad, you want to go take a walk?" He asked with a smile.
Tsukiyomi had felt guilty for secretly marrying her without telling Tiras. The gkds had been grumpy for a long time after that. But it was not like he had planned it for long. He proposed and the same day they got married. He stands up and straightens his robe a bit, his anger completely away as Tiras had handled the situation. Though he was going to keep an even better eye on him. As if that helped though. "Ofcourse." He says before smiling a tad bit more. "Since when have you been calling me Dad?..." He knew Tiras often joked about him being like a father or honestly saying he was like a father figure to him. But this dad thing was new.
"Since I was a kid fool, you've just been weirded out now because you know it's me." Tiras said while walking with Tsukiyomi to outside the palace. "You were a lot more of a father to me than my former dad or my grandfather and...I feel the same feelings I did as when I wasn't aware of my life. I suppose it's fitting- you being called my father then since you took care of me. Is it weird to you?"
"When you were a kid it was cute and i thought it was just a children's habit that a human child calls one of the only male figure in his kife dad automatically." Tsukiyomi says with a bit of a shrug. Though he had to admit, he had always somehow liked the word coming from him. "It is kinda. I mean, in our previous we were allies. Friends. Being a father to you know.... It does feel a bit weird in a way. But not bad?"
"No. That's a previous life- it is different now Tsukiyomi." Tiras said with a smile, putting his hand on his shoulder. "You are the father of me, maybe not by blood but you did raise me like a father and by that extent your more of a dad than I ever had." He spoke out quietly, looking to the glowing lights of Cantenseel. "I never really had one. My original father Faendal was busy, Joseph was a monster and Archaeus wasn't much of a father being he became my soul. You know you've done more than anyone else." Tiras mentioned with a smile.
Tsukiyomi could not help but be a bit speechless after his words. They truly were touching. And he was glad he had been able to play such a role in the man's life. "Well.... I am happy that you see me like that then." He says a bit quietly, smiling softly before looking over at Cantenseel as well. "You know i have had some children with Nymphia. But I truly mean it when I say I am proud and glad to have you as a son as well."
"I know. I'm the wild one and give you something to do." Tiras said with a grin, stuffing his hands into his pocket while watching the moon reflect off the ocean. He felt at peace, being there with Tsukiyomi as the oceans currents ran their course. He knew that regardless of the problems humanity always would have, this was something they for sure had- earth's beauty. "We are lucky to be able to live forever to see this beauty. Nobody else gets the time we do to really appreciate it."
Tsukiyomi could not help but grin and chuckle a bit. Something to do? It was more than just having something to do. He looked after this man constantly though it had become harder to keep an eye on him after he had his memories and powers returned. "We are lucky we have it in the first place. You have no idea how gratefull I am to you for this." He was quiet for awhile, enjoying the beauty of their world as well before suddenly saying. "You might be getting a sister soon."
"What?" Tiras asked in confusion. "My mom already went through menopause." He mentioned, furrowing his brow before smiling all bright and toothy. "Nymphia and you are expecting. That's cute, Virgil and Louisa may have an auntie besides Ella to look up too." He spoke out with a soft smile, looking over at Tsukiyomi with the moonlight reflecting off his face. "Have you thought of a name?"
"Virgil and Louisa might have an auntie only a few years older than them if you decide to have children as well soon. Which I know you are thinking about." Tsukyiomi says as his own bright smile mirrors the brightness of the moon, which seemed to be shining brighter after telling the news. His was thrilled to be having another child. "We have not thought of names yet. She is not even that long pregnant. Though I do already feel it's a girl. And to correct your memories, Felicia does not have a sister in this life. Her mother died at birth, remember?" He corrects as he smile falls only a tad bit, knowing it was sometimes still confusing for him to keep things apart. Especially some details like that.
"More like a year honestly with how much me and Felicia are in bed- at least she and Louisa may bond like sisters." Tiras said with a smile, feeling his heart swell at the thought of their kids together. He then frowned as he realized Ella didn't exist, having the wind sweep his hair a bit as he stared at the ocean, merely nodding his head. He felt his hand tingle, remembering the trigger he pulled that killed her when her dad was with her. To end his dreams he wanted to make sure that there would be no chance to pass anything down; an act of anger that was definitively evil. He remembered when she was young and little, making his eyes swell up as his innocent self felt his heart hurt. "Yeah...that's right." He whispered out. "At least her soul has rest." He said with a smile that had sadness behind it. He stared at the ocean, having an understanding within himself then turning his head to Tsukiyomi. "Well...I think we should get going to go rest for the night, dad. I feel tired now...these thoughts take a toll on me."
"This is a different world. Different time lines. Souls are born in different times. From different people as well. She might not be her sister in this life but who knows." Tsukiyomi says as he sees the troubles in his eyes clear as night. He pats Tiras's shoulder. "Good plan. Today has been long. And by the way, it was wise to wipe Rex's memory. But please do be carefull." He warns once again before they headed inside.

------

The next morning Felicia woke up and got dressed before she head downstairs to have breakfast with her father who was already enjoying a cup of coffee and his morning paper. "Morning father." She says before kissing the top of his head, making him smile a tad, and sitting down. "Any news?"

"Weather. Stocks. Dicussion about the open council member position who it seems to be going to Mina Zhang. The shogun's engagement but that is old news. The surveillance picture is new though." Duce says casually as he shows her the paper with a picture of her showing people a house, the picture clearly taken from a distance. "You should probably get used to this."

Felicia sighs a bit as she grabs an apple. "I probably should. I don't like them watching."

"Who does. But you'll learn to ignore them." He encourages her as he sips his coffee.
Tiras slept peacefully in his bed, enjoying the beautiful peace of his slumber when he was jolted up hearing a stampede of horses. Knowing the families were probably pissed about his marriage he got his armor on and tied up his hair, yanking his grandfather's sheathed sword off the wall and attaching it to his side as he went down the stairs to face the thirty families. "What are your grievances?!"

"You mix your blood further from Japan! You insult us by not marrying one of ours!" The house of Masamune said while holding out a sword.

"Should have had prettier daughters." Tiras chided back out before pulling out his sword and freezing time, kicking their asses as time froze save for one- a white haired man with half his face burnt. "Mizushima." He spoke out as time resumed, having twenty nine men fall to the floor.

"Call me Ronin for I am the last on my feet without little to lead." Ronin said to Tiras before pulling out his katana. "Fight me."

"God says no." Tiras said as a thunderbolt zapped Ronin's hand, turning it black and making him scream as he let go of his katana. He then went into his home feeling invigorated by the conjoined groans of thirty men while he went to go fix himself tea.