Mainkan peranan rawak Daemon's rebellion

BanetteGhosneir posted on Jul 30, 2016 at 12:01PM
Humanity has been at war with Daemons for a long time. since 334C2 (334 years after the 2nd century, the 2nd century lasted 1320 years), and today, 21st of Aue, 1204C3, the 2nd last human city has fallen, and the last remaining human city stands, awaiting it's fate.

but all was not lost, Jurq's fall did give humanity a benefit, the Humans captured 5 Daemons, and brought them back to Guliun, the last human city.

these 5 Daemon are not like the others of their kind, they saw what they were doing to man, to humanity, they knew that they wouldn't want to be in the human's place... so they decided to join the humans, and assist.

but Humanity did not trust these 5, their choice was too convenient, so Humanity assigned a sort of 'keeper' to each Daemon, the Keeper was to assure the Daemon didn't run rampant, and the Daemons were to assure the safety of their Keeper. the Daemons agreed, some more willingly than others.

this special unit, consisting of only the Daemon's and Keepers, were allowed to co-ordinate together, or work alone. they were given a major militarial freedom, and the Keepers were financially supported, to keep the Daemon's happy too.

[===][About the Keepers][===]

there can be 1 or 2 keepers of 1 Daemon, but not 2 Daemon to a single keeper, humanity decided this would be too dangerous.

Keepers are given special Anti-Daemon weapons, blessed bullets and melee weapons of their choice, and if they decide their Daemon is running rampant or being a threat, they may choose their course of action.

Keepers may choose to work with other Keepers, but this means the Keepers must stick together and still keep an eye on their Daemon, keepers can even swap Daemon, though this is a dangerous and an un-suggested act, though it can also benefit combat experience.

if a Keeper can't keep their Daemon in check, they are suggested to swap with another keeper.

Keepers are to hold both their own ID, and the Daemon's special ID.

[===][About the Daemons][===]

Daemons are to obey their keepers... or not, your choice.

to allow ease to their Keepers(so they can visit their families) Daemons are allowed in the human city, HOWEVER they will be watched at all times.

Daemons, being Daemons, are stronger, faster and live longer than humans, this is why humans lost all this time. however, because of how long this war has been on, there are NO Daemons old enough to have been in this war for long, I'd say a maximum of about 500 to 600 years of age, and a minimum of 200.

Though they are Daemons, Magic will NOT be a primary way of combat, there are too many 'miffs' with magic, ranged and melee weaponry that is enchanted is fine though.

Daemons all have some easy way to tell they are Daemon.

[===][Other Questions][===]

If you have other Questions, ask in comments or send a PM.

There are Guns, but only stuff like Flintlocks and Blunderbuss, no modern day tech besides the Anti-Daemon Weaponry

all ranged weaponry (except harpoon cannons, but these are WAY too big for handheld) is less effective to Daemon than Melee. (Harpoon Cannons are also less effective to Daemon Airships than just ramming a ship into one is, though this is a bad idea as humans have limited resources)

Skyships do exist, but be careful, they're HUGE targets for Daemon

there aren't cars, there are carriages.

[===][Character Sheet][===]

Name]

Age]

Gender]

Role] (Daemon, Keeper or else)

Biography]

Extra]

[===][Characters][===]

Daemon][===][5/5]

Aere 'B' Kelekshov - [Rafiq Davidovich]
Crown Viktatamesarianda - [Sela Yuukari]
Klavaka Russawikazi - [Skar Rubven]
Klaus Radoslav - [Crav Kauger]
Yuu Krichizolvo - [Ema Yuukari]

Keeper][===][5/5(max 10)]

Rafiq Davidovich - [Aere Kelekshov]
Crav Kauger - [Klaus Radoslav]
Sela Yuukari - [Crown Viktatamesarianda
Skar Rubven - [Klavaka Russawikazi]
Ema Yuukari - [Yuu Krichizolvo]
 Humanity has been at war with Daemons for a long time. since 334C2 (334 years after the 2nd century,
last edited on Aug 03, 2016 at 03:36AM

Mainkan peranan rawak 99 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 99

hampir setahun yang lalu BanetteGhosneir said…
Name] Aere 'B' Kelekshov

Age] 374 years

Gender] Female

Role] Daemon

Biography]
serving in the Daemon War since she was 70 years old, 'B' become quite used to dual wielding her swords, she finally witnessed what she was truly doing at the fall of the last known human city (to daemon atleast). all her life she was told she was saving the Daemon Race from the monsters known as 'humans', but all along they were eradicating them, like insects, cockroaches under heel.

she didn't want to be in their place, and knew what it would feel like if the humans were eradicating her race, she decided to help the humans, get them to a position of equal standing with Daemon, and hopefully establish a peaceful co-existence between the races.

Extra]
the giant thing behind her in her picture is a Daemon airship.

Aere, being a Duelyst sacrifices defense for speed, she prefers not to use armour as it slows her down slightly, though to a human the change isn't a factor, they still die quickly, but to a Daemon the changes are drastic.

Aere has 2 Katanas, one with a circular handle for mass killing, and one with a square hilt for precise duels.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 [b]Name[/b]] Aere 'B' Kelekshov [b]Age[/b]] 374 years [b]Gender[/b]] Female [b]Role[/b]] Dae
hampir setahun yang lalu -Universe_COLA- said…
(I'll have a character up soon!)
Name]: Rafiq Davidovich

Age]: 27

Gender]: Male

Role]: Keeper

Biography]:
Joining the military after he had lost pretty much everything except a sibling, David quickly found himself being offered into Special Services at the young age of 19 for exceeding the standards of open minded combat and display of advanced qualities. David watched it happen. He seen it with his own eyes, the destruction. The death. What he had been taught was war. War and nothing else. But in his heart he kept a bit of feeling for his younger sibling and kept his deeper thoughts to himself. He knew that he had something worth fighting for and took any advantage he could get to continue to do so, knowing that this entire war wasn't on equal terms until now. Any advantage he could take....even if it meant fighting along side the things that he had grown to hate for a greater purpose. Which led him to become a Keeper.

Extra]: In his time in the military, David has adapted to using two weapons as his specialty. A knife, and a revolver like firearm. Since then, those weapons had been utilized and upgraded into Anti-Daemon weaponry of his liking.

He most likely always has some sort of canned beverage with him, but why is unknown. He usually keeps to himself and focuses on prioritized missionary work as well as keeping himself in shape for quick thinking and keen senses. He works in what he feels comfortable in.

[b]Name][/b]: Rafiq Davidovich [b]Age][/b]: 27 [b]Gender][/b]: Male [b]Role][/b]: Keeper
((You should make a Daemon too, but i can make more if people don't join, also should i make Rafiq Aere's keeper? :3))

Name] Crav Kauger

Age] 32

Gender] Male

Role] Keeper

Biography]
joining the military at the age of 22, Crav after his time learned ranged weaponry aren't as effective as melee, so he prefers to use any melee weaponry available to him, one time even attempting to use the Daemon's swords, this didn't end well.

his entire right arm became burnt and scarred, and he lost sight in his left eye, his mind forever plagued with nightmares from the whispers of the sword he held, but with the Daemon's own weapon, he managed to duel with a Daemon, but lost extremely quickly due to their strength and speed, luckily thanks to crumbling rubble, he managed to escape from the Daemon.

later through his career, he had a close eye kept apon him, as people were wondering the effects of the Daemon Sword he left behind on the field, if it would claim his mind and his life.

with the introduction of the 'Keeper Project' he heard special 'Anti-Daemon' weapons were available for any volunteers, hoping this Anti-Daemon weaponry would help him, he signed to be a Keeper.

Extra]
his new blade is an original Katana from a long lost human city in the east, whilst it was made it was dipped in constant holy water and blessed afterwards.

because his left eye doesn't function, when he 'blinks' it looks like he winks instead, since only his right eye blinks. this is also for when he sleeps, so he literally sleeps with one eye open. however when he looks around his left eye still follows.

his right eye is brown in colour
 ((You should make a Daemon too, but i can make lebih if people don't join, also should i make Rafiq Ae
(It's fine by me :) Aere can be Rafiq's Daemon!
And one Daemon coming right up!)
(Also, I am also willing to make more characters in case more people don't join.)

Name]: Crown Viktamesariandalaina

Age]:476 years

Gender]: Female

Role]: Daemon

Biography]: "You have seen not, the crimson among the fields of calla lilies. You have heard not, the screams above the beautiful melodies of violins that my ears would wish to hear. You know not, of the destruction and chaos we have brought in our means of being monsters ourselves in the eyes of war. I sit, I hope, I bow below a sky of the midnight stars and demand no longer. Instead I wish. I wish for peace."

Over the many years of war, the Daemon known as Crown is one that has become much more softer as she has seen humanity falling. As she had seen what her kind, including herself, had done. She began to believe that there could be reasoning between the kinds of them both, and became weary of fighting against them when they held so much that she enjoyed. Their music. Their plantations. Their means of living even without the that her kind contained. She thought herself foolish to think that she was saving her own race by eradicating another, and let herself be captured willingly to become a asset to humanity.

Extra]: Crown, also known as Vikta, has a certain skill that she has acquired herself that increases her efficiency in close quarter combat. She is able to enchant sections of her skin, mainly her forearms to her hands, and form a thick and durable skin around them that ends with claw like finger nails that are able to cut through the toughest of metals so far.
 (It's fine sejak me :) Aere can be Rafiq's Daemon! And one Daemon coming right up!) (Also, I am also w
hampir setahun yang lalu Tora_chankyaaa said…
((Banette you probably don't remember me!! I don't remember what my old name was but I was Katsukichan's friend and we role-played a lot!! and Noone also role played with us...also i'll make a character sheet soon!!))
((Hey, i don't remember a Katsukichan but it's nice to meet an old friend, allright, and have fun roleplaying with us :3))
hampir setahun yang lalu brodxe said…
(I'm working on a character ^_^)
Name: Klavaka Russawikazi

Role: Daemon

Biography: Klavaka was never meant for war. She cared too much unlike all others of her kind. She new she had a duty to fulfil and, without much choice, fought in the war against humanity. She wasn't particularly weak, in fact, she was, "born to fight" honing on her skills of speed and strength with her enchanted Typhon claws(see extra for details). One day after being in battle when she was about 170 years old, she witnessed a human male risk his life for a human female and realised what she was doing was more wrong than right. She saw something she had never seen before, love, be destroyed right infant of her eyes and let herself get caught by the humans in hopes of helping them and fighting not just because that is what your species has been doing since before you were born, but for something more...

Extra:
Enchanted Typhon claws are black metal-like claws attached to both of her hands permanently. They are named after what is said to be the strongest greek mythological creature Typhon. It is enchanted as when Klavaka discovered them under a rock one day when she was younger then permanently attached to her fingers. They can tear through absolutely anything and have poison tips. Because of this she can never touch anyone with her hands (or specifically finger tips) other than herself of course. The Typhon claws are also unbreakable to humans and how it came about on Earth is unknown. In combat she used them to shed and block attacks and of course completely rip apart her enemies, combined with her speed and strength she is a strong appoint. Ironically as mentioned before she doesn't like fighting or this war and only wants to stop this war and help the humans and maybe even learn what love is... Her keeper ((whoever that is)), wary of her claws has her wear light metal gloves which stop the poison from direct skin contact.

((I hope this is okay, if anything I should change let me know and I'm going to add another character soon..He'll be a Keeper btw (not hers though just a keeper) ))
 Name: Klavaka Russawikazi Age: 250 Gender: Female Role: Daemon Biography: Klavaka was ne
BanetteGhosneir commented…
i just whunna make sure, but was she captured at the age of 170 atau 250? because the Daemon were only captured after the fall of Jurq, which was current hari in the RP. hampir setahun yang lalu
and since it was only today, the Keepers havn't been introduced yet to their Daemon, the RP will start with them being introduced to the project :P hampir setahun yang lalu
Also about her claws. I'm fine with the claws, and the metal, and it seeming 'unbreakable' to humans, but to other Daemon they'll still need to be 'breakable', but it will still be difficult, because a Daemon on Daemon fight is way above the level of a human on daemon hampir setahun yang lalu
((Ok since the RP hasn't officially started yet she's 250 around the time of the fall of Jurq, so she'd be 250 when she'd/she's captured I believe since its current day. And okie dokie I get you about the unbreakable thing, i'll edit that thanks!! ))
Name] Klaus Radoslav

Age] 326

Gender] Male

Role] Daemon

Biography]
Due to Klauss being distraught and losing control of his life he joined the war at the age of 97. He had no reason to kill. He had no reason not to. During his time in the war he thought. While he killed he would think about his future, his past. Never about the present. Until he did as the second last civilization was destroyed. He now only thinks about the present as being stuck in the future and past made him the exact person he never wanted to become.

Extra] He is a master of acrobatics. Being able to outmaneuver the most skilled human. His distinguishing features is his pale skin and his right hand covered in blue scales. His main weapon is a spear that is made of an unkown steel which is a little flexable yet stiff and light. He also carries a one handed sword (in the picture) passed down from his father. He has only used it once the first year he joined the war, otherwise it is sheathed on his waist.

link
 Name] Klaus Radoslav Age] 326 Gender] Male Role] Daemon Biography] Due to Klauss bein
Name: Sela Yuukari

Gender;Female

Role:Keeper

Biography: Serving in the arm basically runs in the family. Her Great Grandfather was a commanding officer, her Grandfather a general and her father a Colonel all to protect the human race from the Daemons. Of course they've all either died or have been drastically injured. Sadly her father just recently died just before the fall of Jurq (current time) and after much training even before her father's death has joined to army to avenge her father's death and of course when she heard about the Keeper Project she was ready to help in any way she can. The Daemon's took her whole family from her, so you could say she holds a grudge.

Extra:She uses bows and arrows and strikes from distances but these arrows are made of a special metal that can actually but somewhat effective but the Daemons are much too strong and can't be truly hurt from a couple metal arrows. She's very agile so she climbs trees a lot and acts as a signaller like shooting an arrow lit on fire by a tree to let the rest of her team know the plan has begun etc. She's also a quick thinker and very clever so she makes a lot of strategies and plans when in combat. In case of emergency she also carries two daggers passed down in the family with carvings on the handle but she isn't sure of what the symbols mean. Usually though, she's in the trees.
Note: She knows nothing about her mother or her whereabouts as she disappeared when she was 3 years old
((hope this is good too))
 Name: Sela Yuukari Age:24 Gender;Female Role:Keeper Biography: Serving in the arm basica
yep hampir setahun yang lalu
((Here's what the dagger looks like))
 ((Here's what the dagger looks like))
hampir setahun yang lalu Haiiko said…
Name] Yuu Krichizolvo

Age] 364

Gender] male

Role] Daemon

Biography] he is in the war since he's about 70 years old. He never wanted to have war, since it's that way since he's born. Once something happens whether it involves him, he will just move according to himself and himself alone

Extra] he doesn't naturally speak with others. But when he does speak with others he always ta in a gentlemanly manner.
 Name] Yuu Krichizolvo Age] 364 Gender] male Role] Daemon Biography] he is in the war sinc
(a sword he always carry)
 (a sword he always carry)
(Allright, Daemon are full, so now we need atleast 2 more keepers, I'll make another.)

Name] Skar Rubven

Age] 38

Gender] Male

Role] Keeper

Biography]
a group of humans lived far far FAR to the north, the Daemon destroyed their land and their people long ago, Skar and 3 of his family were the only survivors, his family moved further south, to the hidden city.

Skar joined in the military 2 days before the fall of Jurq, and with the announcement of the Keeper Project he was drafted into it, his close up experience with Daemon, and his adaptability to his environment is what caused him to be drafted.

Extra]
He still has some problems speaking the language of the main-land humans, so his english isn't so good.

He's not very capable of combat, but persuasion and his environment are still great uses.

despite it being in the mainland now, he still wears his Parka and backpack (he doesn't have a dog)
 (Allright, Daemon are full, so now we need atleast 2 lebih keepers, I'll make another.) [b]Name[/b]
((Hmm I would make another Keeper actually if no others are joining? I had an idea but there's only one keeper left so I'm hesitant))
brodxe commented…
Well technically we can have 6 lebih keepers we just need one lebih to start :D hampir setahun yang lalu
((oh yeah thats right!! okay let me make one now :D))
Name: Ema Yuukari

Role:Keeper

Biography:She is actually Sela's older sister although Sela has never met her nor knows of her existance. While Sela lived with her father Ema lived with her mother. One day she set out to meet her Father and sister after her mother caught a deadly flu but by the time she had found them Sela was no where to be found and her father dead. She did find out that Sela was recently enlisted in the army so she thought she would follow behind her and join too, hopefully to cross paths. This was not her only reason of joining but of course these Daemons took away her chance of meeting her father so she thought this was the right thing to do. She heard about the Keeper Project and decided to join not really sure what to expect.

Extra: She is always dressed in this outfit just like her mother. She also carries around what she calls Moritori. (ill post a pic) and as can be seen in the picture she throws it like a boomerang to mangle her opponents or uses it in close combat. She's fast and agile, just like her sister. Moritori was passed down to her by her mother.
 ((oh yeah thats right!! okay let me make one now :D)) Name: Ema Yuukari Age: 25 1/2 Gender:Fem
((This is her Moritori, hope this works))
 ((This is her Moritori, hope this works))
hampir setahun yang lalu Tr3ndsetter said…
HELLO!
(Hello)
(howdy)
(So is this going to start with the how the Daemon got captured or....?)
(thats what I was wondering, was waiting on Banette to start and he said it starts with the Daemon being introduced to their Keepers)
(Oh ok. Thought it would be different. Either way don't matter. I can't wait.)
(lol its cause he lives on like the other side of the world its probably barely morning where he is..I wanna start too)
(Sorry guys... I don't think I will be able to stay up until Banette comes on... I have to work tomorrow..)
(Well, i just got home from work, so that's irony, and the trouble of timezones for you, I'll start the RP in a moment, i first gotta unload the scrap wire)
Skar waited patiently, sitting in one of the five seats in a dark room. the room had no windows, only 2 doors. 1 normal wooden door at the entrance, and 2 large, steel containment doors on the opposite end, the chairs facing the door, the light in the centre of the room barely illuminated the room, only the 5 chairs, if it wasn't for Skar's lantern you wouldn't be able to even see the steel doors.

Crav rushed quickly to where he was told to go for the Keeper Project, he was told the new Anti-Daemon weapon he asked for would be given to him there, containment base 3H sector 8, which was near the end of the hidden city; Guliun, he would be there in a few moments.
(Still up :P. So where is my Daemon supposed to start? Before he is in the program? After?)
anda can start the Daemon behind the steel doors hampir setahun yang lalu
(behind the steel doors! they're in a room, connected to the room Skar is in, but blocked by 2 steel doors :P it's a containment)

Aere waited patiently in the Daemon's containment, her 2 blades sheathed by her side, in one hand she held an Anti-Daemon pistol, and the other, an Anti-Daemon knife, the Daemon had the project explained to them. they were to give their Keepers their ID, and the weapons the Daemon had been handed, though she knew why they didn't just give these things straight to the humans without the Daemon, this was obviously a trust test, those that run couldn't be trusted.. so she would stay.

the room wasn't very dark, a single light lit the large area all by itself, and in the room with her was the other captured Daemon, she hadn't spoken to them yet... nothing yet to talk about, despite all the questions

through the steel Door, Aere could hear breathing... a single human was on the other side... a guard maybe? or a Keeper.
Kraus waited patiently, showing not even the slightest emotion come across his body. The Anti-Daemon katana laid across his lap. He wouldn't think about what might happen he only thought about what was happening currently. Which was waiting. Though while he was waiting he observed the other Daemon. All given Anti-Daemon weaponry, except one which he thought was odd. He wondered what the project will turn into but quickly dismissed the thought due to it being in the future. "Nice swords." Klaus suddenly spouts, breaking the silence as he admires Aere's swords.
nononononononono that Gun and pisau is for her Keeper! Rafiq uses a Gun and pisau that has been upgraded to Anti-Daemon weapons! the others will be telah diberi the weapons for their keepers! for example, Klavaka won't have any Anti-Darmon weapons since her keeper doesn't use any hampir setahun yang lalu
Aere jumped a little, a sudden converse, she turned to look at the Daemon, he had a sword aswell, and a spear apon his back, did he duel wield them? or simply one at a time.

"T̢̢ha̴̡̢ņk̕s̛͘"

her voice echoed a little, with a strange flame crackle in the back of her words.

"yo̷ur̡ ̵S҉p͝ear̷ i̢s ͘stran̕ge͟..̵.̵ ͘a̶nd ͏y̨ou͢r s̢word ̡adm̷i̴r̸a̢bĺę"

she could tell of the blood on his sword, but she knew nothing of spears
"I do not use my sword...." He shifts very slightly as he said that. "As for my spear... It allows for increased ranged. It is as if you stacked two swords on top of each other. As well as it provides me with an acrobatic advantage. Allowing me to vault.... I noticed both your swords have different hilts. Reason? Or is it aesthetic?"
Aere gave a wondering look.

"I͜f͏ yo͜u͜ h̡av͡e n͠ơt̡ u̢s̷e͘d̡ t̸h͝e swoŗd,͝ then҉ i̴t͠ w̧aś ̢g̸iv͘en͝ to͠ y͠o̷u̷....̵ ́o͜r͝ h̢a̶ve ̴y͠ou̸ ̨s҉toĺe ͞it҉?"

she used her elbow to tap the top sword, square hilt.
"Du̡el͏s o̷r͝ ̡pow͏e̶r̶f̕u̵l͠ f̷o̡e"

she tapped the bottom sword with the gun she was holding
"G̷e̴n̛oc̴i͞dę"

if another Daemon could smell or feel the blood on the blades, the square hilt would be a puddle, to the lower sword's oceans of blood.

Crav knocked on the normal door, Skar turned to look at it, instead of staring at the steel doors.
"входи"
Crav heard someone inside answer, though not sure what they said, he opens the door, to a dark room.. and a single person sitting on one of five chairs, the person wore a heavy snow coat... strange...
"Hello?"
"Здравствуйте comrade.... uhm... H-Heyllo comrade"

Crav gave him a strange look, an unknown accent and term of speech... a human from somewhere else? Crav was amazed the humans anywhere else wasn't extinct. Crav took a seat opposite of Skar, with the remaining 3 chairs in between them.
"My sword was given to me... By my father... I prefer not to talk about it." He went back to staring straight ahead. "Genocide... This must be what I was feeling.. I can taste the fear." Klaus suddenly said.
Aere turned back to face the steel doors, seeming as the conversation was over...
how would humans feel, knowing her blade has killed so many humans beyond imagine, would they even know?... a 2nd human beyond the door now... Aere turned to look at the other Daemon, one of them held a peculiar item, a sort of circular object, obviously blessed like the weapons she held... she held the knife by the hilt as to not get burnt, as for the gun, she was lightly holding the edge and her fingers so it only burnt her fingertips, as a weapon these would most certainly be an irritation in combat, the burning would only be a slight annoyance, though if all the blessed weapons in this room were to be used on a single Daemon... it might cause some harm...

one of the Daemon held no blessed weapon... why?

"Hav̕e͡ ̕th͞e͏ ̢r̨est o͠f̕ y͜o̶u ̕b̴een ͠exp͡la̷i͠nęd̷ ̢t͡he pr̴o͢ject? ̨a̶s ̡th͝ęy ̕h̨ave e̢x̵plain͠èd́ ̵i̧t t͏o͢ ̷m̶è.̧"
(where are we either way im introduced)
Yuu sat down silently as his necklaces dangle around his neck, his sword embedded with some sort of gears ticked like a clock. he took a look and heard people talking. "whomever gets assigned with me how will I inteoduce myself?" he asked himself many times as he sat down comfortably with his hood covering what little light that shows his face.
Crown just stared at the steel doors of the containment room that she and the four other Daemons were in, not speaking a word as she would have rather listened to the outside. She held a rather efficient bow in her hands and a pouch of numerous specially made arrows attached to the strap that curved across her chest. On her lap sat two daggers that she herself had wrapped in cloth, sensing that they held an importance to them even if they were Anti-Daemon material. She knew that beforehand, they weren't. Out of every Daemon in the containment room behind those steel doors, she knew that she was the eldest of them, the scars from battle being enough of proof as it was on its own. Unlike the weaponry owned by the other Daemon's, her hands didn't let off any sense of killing for some strange reason. But there she sat, staring into the steel of the door, the scar under her left eye being one of the features besides her beauty to stick out most. She tried to listen a bit more intently as she heard a third presence enter on the other side.

~

Rafiq Davidovich entered room of 3H Sector 8, his eyes low and cold as he walked through the door, his right hand resting in his pocket while the left held a unlabeled canned beverage of some sort in its grasp. His eyes narrowed for a moment, switching between the two that were already there before he took a seat in the chair furthest to the right, taking a rather silent sip from his canned beverage as he stared at the steel door that sat in front of them. Three chairs had now been reduced to only two that remained open.
Tora_chankyaaa commented…
opps i didnt refresh, lemmi sunting my post hampir setahun yang lalu
As klaus examined all the weapons around the room, he noticed everyone holding them... Rather lightly... Due to his Anti-Daemon weapon being in a sheathe nothing happened. Until he slightly Denver the sheathe and laid his hand on the metal. While this did burn, he only blinked then slowly removed his hand and fixed the sheathe. Klaus also found it rather strange how no one in the room had a killing intent. Klaus didn't care what ended up happening as that was in the future."Do you think they are strong..." He suddenly burst out while stil staring straight ahead and asking nobody in particular.
((it took me a little bit to get the set up so I drew it and it all makes sense now :D ))

Sela followed her instructions to a normal wooden door, the entrance. She heard some shuffling movements inside. [/i]Must be other Keepers hear already. She gulped, slightly nervous, then knocked before entering. She saw three other people, a blue haired man wearing a Parka and backpack, Skar, and another man with black hair and only one eye, the right, had a brown color,Crav and finally a man with white hair, Rafiq strange, am I the only girl It was pretty quiet, she wasn't sure if she should say something so she sat next to Crav, one of the two seats remaining
"Uh, hi," she said to both men awkwardly, it almost sounded like a question.

Klavaka made eye contact with the Deamon that was looking at her, probably because she had no weapon unlike the other Deamons. "I wasnt given a weapon, if thats what you're thinking," she said in a monotonous voice to the girl with the Katanas. She tried to relax a little, "Im Klavaka." Soon after she hard another Daemon ask if we thought they were strong. That was a good questions, "One thing we know about them is that they must be brave..." she found herself say out loud.

A few minutes later Ema arrived at the main entrance. She took a deep breathe then exhaled and entered the room, hearing the sound of others. She opened the door and realized she was the last Keeper.
Crap. I hate being last[i] She looked at each person until she saw the girl with red hair and eyes that looked just like her mothers. She knew, this was her sister. She hadn't expected her to be in the project but then again, maybe they were there for the same reason, to avenge their father's death. She tried to remain calm and wondered if Sela would realise. She sat beside her quietly.

((just to be clear, none of the Keepers have weapons at the moment then, cause the Daemons give it to them upon introduction))
you'd be correct, though they can choose to keep their normal weapons on them if they want, they'll just be useless against the Daemon hampir setahun yang lalu
okie dokie hampir setahun yang lalu
Though Klaus has been talking quite a lot, he has been paying very close attention to what is on the other side, identifying five people all not moving or talking. "Five of us... Five of them..."
brodxe commented…
Brought my phone to work :P hampir setahun yang lalu
haha dedication hampir setahun yang lalu
Skar looked to each person as they entered inside, they all had a feel as if they'd seen combat... which sorta made him seem unusual to be in the Keeper Project.

"Здравствуйте Comrades, is good day outeside, yes?"

Aere heard it again, one of the humans with a strange accent and tongue, though it was somewhat familiar...

"I͡'̧m ͘A͘e͝re.͠ ͢T͝h҉é ͡Hu͏ma̛ns͡ on ̷t̢h͏e o͜thèr side͟ m̡igh̴t̷ ̨be ͢s̷t͏r̵on͟ger ͜t̛han o̢t̴he͢r͝ ̨humans̀,҉ bu͝t sti͟l̶l̵ nǫt͡ ̀st͏ŕo͘ng͢ ͝e͟n̨o͞ug̵h,͡ o̸t̢h͘er̸wi͞s̶e̶ ͏th͟ey'҉d ̨h͢a̢v͘e҉ ̛no̕ ̨need f̶ǫr̵ u͢s.͜"

Aere looked back to the steel doors once they begun to squeal with the sound of heavy metal apon metal, the 2 steel doors begun to open up.

Skar and Crav turned their heads to look at the massive steel door moving, waiting for it to be fully open. Skar stood up, picking up his lantern too.

Crav remained seated, his eye begun to burn, and his scars begun to fester... Daemons, he closed his eye, and held his left hand over it, the pain was bearable.

Aere awaited for the doors to fully open, inside there were seated exactly 5 humans... 1 Keeper for each Daemon, Aere was greeted by a few stares, returning a few stares back.

Skar broke the silence
"Здравствуйте"
he waved with the hand that wasn't holding the lantern, with an odd smile on his face
As the doors had began to open, Crown narrowed her eyes for a moment before the light from the other side of the metal door seeped in and greeted them. Five humans. Five Daemon. She understood that the humans that she saw before her when the doors opened to full length were known as Keepers. She remained silent, looking them over from her seated position, inspecting them from a distance. But then her attention was turned to a man that spoke oddly in a language that she almost understood. He was waving at them and his other hand was occupied by holding the light of a lantern.

Rafiq sipped from his beverage a few more times as the steel doors had opened, his facial expression not really changing any as they opened to full length. He remained sitting in his chair as the Daemon that were behind the door were presented to them. There were a total of five, just as it were five people who had been occupying the chairs within the room that they were in. He stared at them all blankly, looking them over for a moment before taking another sip of his drink. So these are the five that have been captured. There wasn't a moment that he believed that they were captured at all. It was more of a willing process, seeing what they were capable of to began with. That was fact. And for that, he was more than just suspicious when it came to the Keeper Project.
Kraus waved back, but kept his blank emotionless expression. "I assume you are the... Keepers?"
Ema could barely focus on what was going on. She had expected her sister to still be serving in the army, not here, not near them...If they are all in fact Deamon, which they were, they're the reason their father was dead, the reason they're here today...Could she become friends with her on this new adventure they are about to endeavor. The silence was broken by a human. Ema waited to see what was to come next.

Sela tried to hold in her rage. She felt hate the moment she laid eyes on them.' [/i]Their kind killed my father' was all she could think. 'You signed up for this in order to save humanity...put your feelings aside...[i] .Then she began to wonder which Deamon would be assigned to her. She looked for her weapons which led her to the one she would be...guarding, so to speak. She was too deep in thought to realise that conversation had started .

Klavaka was ready. She clearly remembered the two lovers 80 years ago during battle. 'I will avenge the death of your love'. She tried to look tough for whoever her keeper was, rather than sad.
Skar nodded.
"Yes, thank for helping us"

Skar walked a little closer to the steel gate, he was either an idiot, or didn't feel the mood.
"I Skar, you?"

Skar used his free hand to point with an open hand towards Kraus.

Aere didn't know what to expect from this human, not a normal one at all, the other humans stayed back, kept their distance, which was normal. this human had no air of hate, fear, envy or caution... he already trusted the Daemon.

Crav stood, at first he wanted to and grab Skar, pull him away for his own safety... but the idiot got too close, Crav didn't want to get too close to the Daemon, he knew far too well what they were able to do.
I'll be riding to my work now, it'll take me about 20 minutes, 30-40 at the most. I'll be able to reply in between breaks. hampir setahun yang lalu
Klaus chooses not to reply as a human already trusting him annoys him.
Sela looked at the Daemon that had the shredded look and long black hair. She held the family knives in a cloth, she assumed. Along wth her arrows in the sheath slung by her side. 'Remain calm' she recited to herself. 'You should introduce yourself right'

Ema glanced at Sela deep in thought. She should figure out which Deamon she was assigned to. Then she spotted her Moritori. 'Hmm thats him..' she stared at the blonde haired Deamon. 'He actually looks..somewhat normal' she thought surprised. She decided to approach him seeing as only the lantern guy was the only one willing to introduce himself. She briskly walked over to him and reached out her arm, "Ema," was all she could say.

Klavaka wondered which human did not have a weapon, since she never got one...
After sitting in the chair so long Klaus felt rather tired. He let out a yawn and the sword fell of his lap and the sheathe came off. "My bad..." He picks up the sword and then the sheathe and then puts the sheathe on the sword in no rush at all just taking his time.