Rawak The Talking Forums, Where We Just Talk

Windwakerguy430 posted on Sep 09, 2019 at 01:02PM
That's right. The talking forums. Where all we do is talk. Talk about your day, talk about your likes and dislikes. Talk about your hatred for a specific group of people if you want. Threaten each others lives over opinions. Contemplate your life choices as to how you got here. Be a weirdo pervo. This is the Talking Forums. No games, no fake names, just talking. Come in, regret everything, and chat with the rest of us who have regrets. Cause this is, The Talking Forums. I am your host, some dipshit named Nik, and I welcome you... To The Talking forums

Rawak 87 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 87

hampir setahun yang lalu J_E_T said…
Hi Nik. Cool forum 👍🏽

I just got back from work like 25 minutes ago so exhausted. Finished my shower. Will hit the bed now for a nap then wake up after 30 minutes for a heavy meal xD to boost up my energy give it extra stnenght with my love black coffee. Aftrer that will finish tons of shit untill midnight.

Peace out.
 Hi Nik. Cool forum 👍🏽 I just got back from work like 25 minit lalu so exhausted. Finishe
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Poor anda my dude. Sounds exhausting for real! Make sure anda get so rest! Don’t want anda sick too Jetty Boi. hampir setahun yang lalu
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Also any coffee left 4 me? I neeeeeddddd som right now. hampir setahun yang lalu
J_E_T commented…
One cup of coffee for jay * Extra strong* hampir setahun yang lalu
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Thanks! Much needed. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
Midnight. Buddy o hare of mine that I don't even know, It's like 11:05 over here. also, this is the Talking Forum, not Give a Brief Statement and then Go to Bed Forum. But I like your gusto, kid. You got potential to be one of the best on here. And I don't say that to everyone
J_E_T commented…
Aye xD Thanks buddy. hampir setahun yang lalu
Okay, topics. Anyone got a topic to talk about?

Uh... Holocaust? Real or fake? That's just a Game Theory
(Also, if you wanna chat, just make a post so that others can see it. It's more convenient that way)
Oh,I know. let's all get to know each other
My name is Nik, yes, spelled like the school shooter. I know way too much facts on mental illness, have an irrational fear of getting jabbed with dirty needles in public, have drawn thousands of penises in my spare time, my humor ranges from shitty meme culture jokes to pissing people off with insanely offensive content, I enjoy making constant sex jokes, forcing my writing into peoples faces, and complaining about video games and movies
hampir setahun yang lalu Canada24 said…
Well my name is Connor, everyone calls me Cons. I'm a online writer, box unpacker for work, and gamer. I don't swear as much in real life, or even talk much, I keep to myself mostly. And I don't drink alochal much
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Really? A leet gamer? I bet you don't even beat your wife like a real one. But you got gusto kid. I don't say this to everyone, but I think you got real potential here
Well, I'm mostly a sarcastic loner, who spends way too much time online.
Oh, an online user? I bet you don't even beat your wife XD
I never play online.. That's why I "like" the Call of Duty games XD
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
I refer to here on Fanpop
Oh, a Call of Duty fan. I bet you don't even beat your- Do you get the joke yet?
Yeah. I'd say a joke about it being the other way around. But I know someone who "is" abused by his wife. So it won't be funny,.. To me
He gets abused by his wife. What a coward
Wow, he beats his wife. What a piece of shit
Wow, no one beats anyone? What is this? A fucking sitcom? Get laid, you two cunts
That's fucked up. Not even joking this time.
I'm just saying that in a relationship, people always complain like they're marriage counslers and know everything and give their two cents when nobody asks for it. Abuse is shit no matter who does it
Yes.. Next we can tell angry parents that video games are fucking "cartoons". If the kid can't realize that's not real, and you "shouldn't" do this in real life.. Maybe the kid had problems to begin with.. Just sayin'
But Trump told me that video games made my kid a school shooter. Not mental illness, not bullying, not garbage parenting. He was playing too much of the Mario and stomped on mushrooms and then decided he wanted to do the same but instead of jumping it was shooting and instead of mushrooms it was his classmates. It all comes back to video games, obviously
Yes, cause Trump is totally not a negative influence at all..
So remember when I said this was the Talking Forum, where we talk about everything?
I change my mind. No politics XD
Guess I'm just sick of the GTA argument.. GTA is a exaggerated and over the top dark comedy. Things we "want" to do, but we know will never be able to happen in real life. That's "why we enjoy it". We know it's a fucking cartoon..
But mothers say, no, you don't know. Your on video games. Normal people don't play that! You don't know what's best for you
Uh, anyway.. What's up?
My blood pressure cause my job makes me wanna kill myself XD
Oh...
I'm joking
But seriously, fuck work
Are you? Can't tell
Most of the things I say are a joke XD
I figured
Nik says the N word? Just a joke
Connor says it, he's in jail
Connor says it, he's clearly started to go cabin crazy in the cold country of Canada
yes the cold country of like 80 degrees each summer
Canada weather sounds like a mess. To be fair, so is Ohio weather
It's pretty great here actually
So just Ohio is a mess XD
smile
How goes Canada? How is the Tim Horton's coffee? Starbucks killed Tim Horton's and it makes me hate my college town
We have both
Tim Horton's got wiped out here and it makes me wanna puke
What? Tims, or the fact it was wiped out?
The 2nd
I fucking hate Starbucks coffee. It takes like raw sewage
I like the place actually.. Mainly the free wifi thing
I can get wifi at home XD
Starbucks just tastes so bad to me. I prefer Tim Horton's or Dunkin Donuts or fucking anything else XD
I grew to enjoy it, it's near work, and it became my life (you know, for breaks)
I'm sorry to hear that. I thought I had it rough when my only lunch aside from the garbage they serve in the vending machine or my grandma's cooking as Taco Bell XD
Just saying.. It's not so bad to me :)
Well I'm glad you can enjoy it, but I'm going to be offended for you like a true Twitter user XD
In that case "fuck you for having a different opinion, burn in the deepest part of hell!"
hampir setahun yang lalu 2ntyOnePilots said…
Gotta be the truest statement about those twits! XD
hampir setahun yang lalu 2ntyOnePilots said…
Also, he6 dudes.