-Ashley:"Nolan Ross:Former tech boom wiz kid and perennial pain in the ass"

-Ashley:-"And that is Queen Victoria"

-Ashley:"I think she spotted you."
-Emily:"Good.Introduce us."

-Karrie:"You were one of those couples everyone roots for"
Lydia: "I have no doubt."

-David: "Infinity times infinity."

-Emily:""Oh My God.I'm so sorry.God I'm such an idiot"
Daniel:"Don't worry about it.Its probably the Universe telling me I need a costume change."

-Emily: "Two wrongs can never make a right because two wrongs can never equal each other."

-Victoria:"Don't do it again."

-Emily:"I try to give back as much as I can."

-Lydia:"We met briefly on the beach.
"
Emily:" and then yesterday at the South Fork Inn.I hope your husband is feeling better."

-Emily: "Amanda Clark no longer exists".

-Confucius: Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."

-Victoria-"The Van Gogh is off limits for sentimental reasons"

-Lydia:"If you put up the Van Gogh that Michael and I gave you, I'll kill myself"

-Victoria:"Don't let them see your weakness.Its the first thing they'll use against you"

-Victoria:"And Lydia...wherever you end up,I hope the Van Gogh is a constant reminder of the friendship we shared."

-Daniel:"To chance meetings."
Emily:" To an unforgettable summer."

-David-"All I ask is that you promise to do the one thing that has been so hard for me to do...forgive."

-Nolan-"Board Meetings are every other Wednesday but you don't have to show up.I never do."

-Emily:"When everything that you love has been stolen from you,sometimes all you have left is revenge."

-Emily:"Like I said,this is not a story about forgiveness"

-Victoria:"I helped you destroy a man"
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
Episode 2: "Trust"

-Charlotte: "I'm sick of the same. I want different.".

-Conrad: "I stopped playing games with you when I fired you 18 years ago."

-Emily: "It's hard to know who to trust when it comes to money."

-Frank: Why are you so interested in this girl anyway?[/i]
Victoria: Because she's interested in my son."

-Nolan:"What I want is someone to hang out with this summer, like Gilligan and Skipper. But this little buddy can get you on some killer guests list."

-David:The worst betrayals come from those we trust the most."

-Lydia:"Thanks for picking me up on the street corner like a prostitute."

-Victoria:"I think its about time that you and I get to know each other a little better"

-Victoria:"I'm not interested in what she's not.I want to know who she is"

-Frank:"It's my job to keep secrets. You of all people should appreciate that"

-Emily:"History for one....I'm practically obsessed with it.."

-David:"I trusted the wrong person."

-Emily:"Trusting your heart is the riskiest thing of all"

-Nolan:"ALLCOM is dead to me."

-Nolan:"Greetings Earthlings"[/i]

-Bill Harmon:"Everybody Listen up!If you value your jobs,keep your mouths shut.As far as our investors are concerned,its just a sun shiny day.Word of this leaks,we're finished."

-Emily:"I told you if you got in my way I'll take you down."
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Episode 3: "Betrayal"

Nolan: "You scare me.{/i]"
Emily: "[i]Good.
"

-Daniel:"Look on the bright side, you can party all summer and I'll be your designated driver."

-Victoria: "The only thing we know for sure is that you're a bad judge of women."

-Victoria:" Trust is the one thing I can not afford."

-Conrad: "I gather that's not your niece."

-Nolan: Violence is only one way to take someone down."

-Emily: "I'm a big believer in finishing what you start."

-Victoria: "Charlotte, it's 11 o'clock."
Charlotte: "Yes mother, it happens twice a day."
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
last edited on Jan 16, 2012 at 05:38AM

Revenge 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu AlexandraKelly said…
Nolan: Sail away. Fall in love. Go make little volunteer babies.

Emily: The outcome of chaos can never be predicted. The only certainty it brings is the devastation it leaves in its wake.

hampir setahun yang lalu Ninaa_ said…
Season 1, Episode 1

Emily Thorne (voice over): When I was a little girl my understanding of revenge was as simple as the Sunday school proverbs it hid behind. Neat little morality slogans like, do un to others and two wrongs don't make a right. But two wrongs can never make a right because; two wrongs can never equal each other. For the truly wronged real satisfaction can only be found in one of two places, absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness.

last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Season 1, Episode 1 Emily Thorne (voice over): When I was a little girl my understanding of reveng
Season 1, Episode 1

Amanda Clarke: Dad?
David Clarke: Hey kiddo. You having fun exploring?
Amanda Clarke: We really get to spend all summer here?
David Clarke: And every summer after that. What do you think?
Amanda Clarke: I think mom would’ve loved it
David Clarke: Hey, you know how much I love you, Amanda?
Amanda Clarke: Infinity?
David Clarke: Well infinity […] Times infinity.

Season 1, Episode 1 Amanda Clarke: Dad? David Clarke: hei kiddo. anda having fun exploring? Amand
Season 1, Episode 1

David Clarke (in his letter to Amanda):
My dear Amanda,
If you're reading this then two things have come to pass: I am finally able to provide you the life you were unjustly denied. And sadly I won't be able to share that life with you. I hope these journals provide answers to the questions you've had all these years. I am not the man I say I am. And I did not do the things they say I did. All I ask is that you promise to do the one thing that's been so hard for me to do -
Forgive.

Emily Thorne (voice over):
But that was a promise I couldn't keep. When deception cuts this deep someone has to pay. My father's chance to bring justice to the truly guilty was stolen from him. His only option was to forgive. I have others. They say vengeance is a dish best served cold. But sometimes it's as warm as a bowl of soup. My father died an innocent man, betrayed by the woman he loved. When everything you love has been stolen from you sometimes all you have left is revenge. Like I said this is not a story about forgiveness.

Season 2, Episode 4 (Intuition)

Emily Thorne (voice over) When at a crossroads, my father was fond of saying “go with your gut.” “Intuition,” he said, “always has our best interests at heart.” It is a voice that can tell us who is friend and who is foe…Which ones to hold at arm’s length…And which ones to keep close. But too often, we become distracted by fear, doubt, our own stubborn hopes, and refuse to listen.
Season 2, Episode 14 (Sacrifice)

Emily Thorne (voice over): Sacrifice demands the surrender of things we cherish above all else. Only out of the agony of those loses can a new resolution be born. An undying devotion to a cause greater than one’s self, and a moral duty to see a journey through to its absolute completion.
hampir setahun yang lalu afidda said…
When I was a little girl, my understanding of revenge was as simple as the Sunday school proverbs it hid behind. Neat little morality slogans like “do unto other,” and “two wrongs don’t make a right.” But two wrongs can never make a right… …because two wrongs can never equal each other. For the truly wronged, real satisfaction can only be found in one of two places… absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness.