Ramione What was the cutest thing Ron has ever berkata to Hermione ?

luuchi1 posted on May 12, 2008 at 11:33PM
From first book to seventh book, you have to say what was for you the cutest thing Ron has said to Hermione .
Enjoy!

XOXO

Ramione 27 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
I think the 7th was the best for cute Ron comments. I loved when he saw her at the wedding. It was so obvious what he was doing its adorable lol.
hampir setahun yang lalu shieldmaiden said…
I love when Hermione is talking about how fanciable Harry has become over the summer in the sixth book and when she comments on how much he's grown, Ron says, "I'm tall." He keeps trying to get her attention during that scene. <3 it!
hampir setahun yang lalu friendsrox said…
i lyk the wedding thing 2! its so cute seeing ron oogle @ hermione and her not realizing it! they r such a cute couple!!!!
<3! so sexy 2getha. why do people always think hermione/harry?
hampir setahun yang lalu duncylovescourt said…
i like " you honestly the most wonderful person ive ever met, and if im rude to u agian..."
hampir setahun yang lalu Shepard14 said…
There are too many!
hampir setahun yang lalu ronwesley77 said…
cool
i like all the momments
hampir setahun yang lalu marissa said…
I agree with shieldmaiden, that's one of my favourite moments♥
hampir setahun yang lalu HotJugs22 said…
"I love you, Hermione."
hampir setahun yang lalu Bright-Eyes said…
mischievous
Oh my gosh, there are way too many. But I know one of my favorite Romione moments (this is kind of more than one) were when Ron was jealous of Viktor Krum. There were a lot of those. And they all made me grin smugly like "This is so obvious."
hampir setahun yang lalu crazychlo said…
When she did the assingment for him, and he sighed in relief and said "I love you Hermione"

*dead*
hampir setahun yang lalu Arwen4-ever said…
kiss
In the sixth book, whwn he says "I love you Hermione" and she starts blushing :)
hampir setahun yang lalu Char30 said…
heart
in the 7th book when Ron comes back and Hermione goes bloody crazy on Ron and then he tells her that he heard her voice therefore he came back. It was so bloody AMAZING XXX
hampir setahun yang lalu Hemmy_HP said…
heart
"I love you,Hermione"
hampir setahun yang lalu makintosh said…
kiss
'You got a bit of tooth paste...'
 [i]'You got a bit of tooth paste...'[/i]
hampir setahun yang lalu makintosh said…
heart
'The deluminator. It doesn't just turn off lights. I don't know how it work but Christmas morning, I was sleeping in this little pub, keeping away from some Snatchers, and I heard it. A voice. Your voice, Hermione. You said my name. Just my name. Like a whisper. So I took it, clicked it and this tiny ball of light appeared. And I knew. It flew towards me, the ball of light, right through my chest and straight through me. Right here... [he touches his heart] And I knew it was going to take me where I needed to go'
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 [i][b]'The deluminator. It doesn't just turn off lights. I don't know how it work but Krismas morni
hampir setahun yang lalu JTK25 said…
I loved that scene Mackintosh!!!! I had tears in my eyes when he said that!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Micha87 said…
Actually I love all moments of them, but when Ron comes back, most
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu sisi_st said…
heart
it was really touching
hampir setahun yang lalu HaleyDewit said…
heart
too many to chose, but i really love the scene when he comes back in deathly hallows. And in Halfblood Prince,when he lies in the hospital and he mumbles her name :)
hampir setahun yang lalu Tigerlily888 said…
"wow you look fantastic" (to hermione at the wedding)
hermione: "always the tone of surprise"
hampir setahun yang lalu missceleb86 said…
heart
in book six ' hermione i love u' and in movie seven 'and hermione ur the best at spells'
hampir setahun yang lalu ej07 said…
I like "Hermione, you're honestly the most wonderful person I've ever met..." and "I love you, Hermione" and pretty much everything from Deathly Hallows.
hampir setahun yang lalu rose_weasley said…
kiss
ALL OF THE CUTE REPLIES!
hampir setahun yang lalu Britotheanne said…
big smile
I love in POA when Ron says to Hermione that he'll help her with her homework and then she hugs him. ^_^ So cute!
hampir setahun yang lalu peppergirl30 said…
heart
I liked the part when Ron comes back with Tonks when Moody got killed and she looks from Harry to Ron and she runs to Ron and puts her arms around Ron's neck. But, I also like every Romione scene. They're all so awesome!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu ffiuss said…
All of it i would say. can't get enough actually.
hampir setahun yang lalu peachyy_panda said…
This isn't exactly saying but when he stares at her while she's playing the piano <3