Rupert Grint Rupert Up close and Personal

bessmarvin1 posted on Aug 30, 2010 at 02:50PM
Do you want to know a bit more about the hot and handsome Ron Weasley aka Rupert Grint.Here you go.

Rupert Grint Fact Sheet
THE BASICS

Full Name: Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint
Nickname: Rupe
Birth Date: 24 August 1988
Star Sign: Virgo
Place of Birth: Harlow, Essex, England
Brothers/Sisters: James (born 1990), Georgina (born 1993), Samantha (born 1996) and Charlotte (born 1999)
Parents: Nigel and Jo
Eyes: Green/Blue (yes, we know there is a debate!)
Hair: Red (aka Ginger in UK!)
Height: around 5'7" (1.74m)
Pets: Ruby (a black labrador) and Fudge (a chocolate lab)
Musical Instrument: Guitar, Banjo, Didgeridoo

A FIRST FOR EVERYTHING...

First Acting Roles: School productions and local theatre productions including: a fish in Noah's Ark, a donkey in a nativity play, "chorus thing" in Cinderella and Rump in Rumplestiltskin
First Book Read: Each Peach Pear Plum by Allan & Janet Ahlberg
FAVOURITES

Colour: Green
Article of Clothing: Jeans
Cartoon Character: Spongebob Squarepants
Music: Rock (RG.N first got this news from Jamie Waylett (Crabbe) at Collectormania when he told us, "Whenever I see Rupert he listens to rock."), although he has a "wide taste in music".
Bands: Arctic Monkeys, Parklife, Foo Fighters, Blur, Oasis, The Killers, Pigeon Detectives, and more!
Movies: Eraserhead, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Napoleon Dynamite, Star Wars, Shrek, Ace Ventura, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and Dumb and Dumber
Actor: Jim Carrey
Snacks: Sweets!
Food: Burger, ham sandwiches, Hawaiian pizza
Birthday Present: Unicycle for his 14th birthday
Gadget: iPod Nano
Car: Hot Rod
Sports Team: Tottenham HotSpur (Spurs) football/soccer team (they are from North London)
School Subject: Art
Video Game: Need for Speed
Kind of books: Comedy and horror
Books: Darren Shan's Cirque Du Freak series and Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
Author: J.K. Rowling
Super Power: Rupert said he would like to be invisible, so he could sneak out of detention at school!

HARRY POTTER FAVOURITES & FACTS

Harry Potter Books: Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter Scenes: The chess scene in Philosopher's Stone; the slug scene and when the flying car bashed into the Whomping Willow in Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter Character: Ron
Harry Potter Animal: Scabbers
Harry Potter Line of Dialogue: "Bloody Brilliant!"
Magic Power: Flying Car
Auditioning for Ron: On his audition tape for Harry Potter, he performed a rap he wrote promoting himself for the role of Ron Weasley.
Scariest Harry Potter Character: "For me, Hermione! Just kidding. Voldemort!"

ANYTHING ELSE?

Former School: Richard Hale School, Hertford. (Rupert graduated after taking his GCSE's in June of 2004)
Phobias: He is arachnophobic.
Childhood dream job: Ice-cream man
Childhood collection: Yo-Yos (his favourite was the Super Yo Satellite)
Pet Peeve: Vegetables
Coolest thing he's bought: Ice Cream Van and a Hovercraft!

What makes him act scared on cue: "I think of something scary, like maybe a teacher I had. Although then I might get too scared!"
Most embarrasing moment: "I drew a picture of Alan Rickman (Professor Snape). It was kind of amazing, but really ugly. Then I found out he was right behind me, watching me draw this picture. He took it really well."
Random Fact: He refused to write the essay describing his character (Ron Weasley) to director Alfonso Cuaron, because "that's what Ron would have done."
Hobbies: Golf, drawing, football, swimming and bike-riding. Still can't unicycle.

Rupert Grint No balas