S♥NEISM Soshi Directory♥

Moosick posted on Apr 30, 2012 at 03:39AM
Hey guys/gals! I decided to make a list of all the spots on fanpop that are related to the group! This will be an easy way for you to find a spot you were looking for, and we can always add more of course!

Official Club for Girls Generation/SNSD:
link

Members:
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

Sub-Unit:
link

Shippings:
link
link
link
link
link
last edited on Jan 25, 2013 at 06:03PM

S♥NEISM 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu seo_hyun said…
gOmAwO FoR MaKINg!!
hampir setahun yang lalu snsdtsforever said…
smile
such a nice idea...THX
hampir setahun yang lalu GDheaSONE said…
thanks for promoting my club<3
hampir setahun yang lalu Moosick said…
I'm glad you guys like it!! ^-^

UPDATE: 5/20/12
Club was made for link, please join if you are a fan of the shipping and feel free to add stuff! More clubs with different shippings are in the works! Which club should I make next? :)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
UPDATE: 5/22/12
Club was made for link, please join if you are a fan of the shipping and feel free to add stuff! More clubs with different shippings are in the works! Which club would you like to see next? :)
UPDATE: 9/20/12
Club was made for link by link, please join if you are a fan of the shipping and feel free to add stuff! More clubs with different shippings are in the works! Which club would you like to see next? :)

& A club was made for link, please join if you are a fan of the shipping and feel free to add stuff! More clubs with different shippings are in the works! Jessica & Tiffany (JeTi) is up next guys! :)
hampir setahun yang lalu shiraz97 said…
heart
thnx so much for adding my club to u soshi directory
UPDATE 1/25/13

Club was made for link, please join if you are a fan of the shipping and feel free to add stuff! More clubs with different shippings are in the works! Hyoyeon & Tifany (HyoFany) is up next guys! :)