Sawyer and Juliet Other couples?

courtney7488 posted on Mar 28, 2010 at 10:08PM
SulietHalliwell's pick (link) and the comments on it got me thinking... what other couples do fellow Sawyer and Juliet fans like? So I figured I'd create a forum where we can discuss other TV and film couples we like and possibly how they compare to Juliet and Sawyer.

Sawyer and Juliet 38 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu courtney7488 said…
I'll start: Other couples from Lost that I love are Desmond and Penny and Daniel and Charlotte. I also love Will and Emma from Glee and Bryce and Nicole from FlashForward. Like Sawyer and Juliet, none of these couples are the main couples of their shows.

Off the top of my head, movie couples I love include Maria and Capt. von Trapp from The Sound of Music and Holly and Paul from Breakfast at Tiffany's. There are more I like... I just cannot think of any right now!
hampir setahun yang lalu nandacavalieri said…
Great idea! :D
I love many couples, so I'll just say the top ten. Monica/Chandler (Friends), Sydney/Vaughn (Alias), Suliet (duh), Luke/Lorelai (Gilmore Girls), Booth/Brennan (Bones), Ned/Chuck (Pushing Daisies), Meredith/Derek (GA), Jordan/Perry (Scrubs) and Matt/Harriet (Studio 60)

Movies are too many. I'll make a list later :)
ahhh, once again, I forgot Booth and Bones! I also like Olivia and Peter from Fringe (they're similar to Booth and Bones in some ways).

hmmmm, I can probably guess some of your favorite movie couples. :P
hahaha! You can :D
Satine/Christian (Moulin Rouge), Elizabeth/David (Just Like Heaven), Elizabeth/Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice), Elinor/Edward (Sense and Sensibility), Holly/Paul (BAT), Ann/Joe (Roman Holiday), Robin/Marian (Robin/Marian), Ariane/Frank (Love in the Afternoon), Joanna/Mark (Two for the Road), Peter/Reggie (Charade) and Nicole/Simon.
I'll say more later. I'm obsessed with couples, lol!
I guessed correctly. :P
And I would like to add some of those couples to my film couples list: Joanna and Mark, Joe and Princess Ann, and Satine and Christian! I'd also like to add Tony and Maria from West Side Story.

hmmmm, well, Christian/Satine and Tony/Maria are tragic couples, just like Sawyer and Juliet. I guess they're also like Joanna and Mark in that their relationship is very realistic, at least compared to other fictional couples.
oh! And I love Maria and Capt. von Trapp too!
Meh... I don't like West Side Story. :/

yes, Joanna and Mark are probably the most realist fictional couple I've seen.

Other couples: Ilsa and Rick (Casablanca); Nickie and Terry (An Affair to Remember).
I have a list of couples that never ends, hahaha!
hampir setahun yang lalu SulietHalliwell said…
Cool idea! :)
Here are some tv couples that I like:
Sawyer&Juliet (obviously), Desmond&Penny, Phoebe&Cole (Charmed), Bryce&Nicole (FlashForward), Monica&Chandler (Friends), Melinda&Jim (Ghost Whisperer).

As for movie couples, I can't think of many I like right now (I'm too tired :P) except for Holly/Gerry (P.S I Love You) and Elizabeth/David (Just Like Heaven).
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
yay! Another Mondler fan <3 and Elizabeth/David :D
^ I like both of those couples, too! So far, we're all fans of Elizabeth and David and Monica and Chandler (the latter not really surprising me).

And yay for another Bryce/Nicole fan!

More movie couples I like: Jack and Rose from Titanic and Melanie and Jake from Sweet Home Alabama.
hahaha! Duh! Mondler FTW!

I need to watch Titanic again, it's been so long! I hardly remember it
Oh! I love Melanie/Jake :D

Hm... Elizabeth/Will from Pirates of the Caribbean :)
"hahaha! Duh! Mondler FTW!"

hahaha. Seriously though, Sawyer and Juliet are the Monica/Chandler of Lost in that they're the couple you never saw coming, but wind up loving anyway. :P

"Elizabeth/Will from Pirates of the Caribbean :) "

Another awesome choice. :D
I know! I always say that! <3
hampir setahun yang lalu sahour95 said…
kiss
Oh what a great idea! I feel like a traitoer! I'm not visiting this spot as much as I used to do!!! I missed you all :*
Well lets see, I have a long list I guess so I'll just pick the ones I always love not just obsessed for a while :P
Sawyer and Juliet are my number1 couple! OF COURSE, Jack and Kate, Desmond and Penny, and C&C are cool too :D
These were from Lost from another tv shows I love, Chase and Cameron{House} <<huge fan>>, Mondler :D (another Mondler fan :D), Ross and Rachel (Friends, Stefan and Elena {The vampire diaries!} (I'm a stupid tennager who's always in love with vampires!LOL!} I love Damon and Elena too!Don't mind any :PP Meredith and Derek (GA) Alex and Izzie (GA), Luka and Abby (ER), Micheal and Sara (Prison Break). And I'll stop!
My fav movie couples are
Edward and Bella {Twilight} I tol you I'm a vvampires freak! (Not disgusting ones though :P) Alice and Jasper (Twilght),Noah and Allie(The Notebook), Jane and Kevin(27 dresses), Jsck and Rose (Titanic),Elizabeth and David (Just like Heaven),Satine/Christian (Moulin Rouge).... and I can't remember more movies, I'll tell you the rest when I remember :PPP
LOL! I wrote an artical! See Nanda your not the only one who's obsessed with couples :D
Bad, bad girl. Hahahaha!
Awwww! Chameron, Monica, RnR and Merder!! <3
Moulin Rouge and Just Like Heaven! Awwwww <3
big smile
LOL!! I know!! I'm so obsessed :DDDDDD
Oh! More... Don/Kathy (Singin' in the Rain) and Ninotchka/Leon (Ninotchka)
wink
Oh!! And you think I'm the obsessed one!!!!
I never said I wasn't, hahaha!
mischievous
LOL!! Yes you did!! It's a good thing you admit your mistake, first step tp repair it :PPP JK. hahaha
LMAO! So true!
"I feel like a traitoer! I'm not visiting this spot as much as I used to do!!! I missed you all "

Aw, don't feel like a traitor! I know you haven't watched season 6 yet... we understand. ;)

It's pretty cool to see that we have some similar tastes outside Lost, but still varied at the same time. :D
you haven't seen season 6 yet, Sahar? I forgot about that :O
you have too!

yes, Courtney. But I don't think we like rival ships, that's a good point :)
big smile
No I havn't watched it yet :(((((
But that's fine I have no time to think about it :P But it aches when I remembr! LOL! And all of the sites can't be used in Kuwait.. Or actually in most of countries, but I'll figure something out :))
It's pretty cool to see that we have some similar tastes outside Lost, but still varied at the same time. :D
Totally agree hun :D WE ROCK!
:( how about download? Torrent or megaupload/rapidshare...
hampir setahun yang lalu Emm_xD said…
big smile
ooh, awesome! I love this idea, Courtney!

I also love (from Lost) Jack & Kate, Charlie & Claire, Sun & Jin, Desmond & Penny, Sayid & Nadia and Richard & Isabella.

From other shows: Monica & Chandler (friends), Ross & Rachel (friends), Phoebe & Mike (friends), Sydney & Vaughn (alias), Sheldon & Penny (TBBT), Eric & Sookie (True Blood), Emma & Will (Glee) and I'm sure there's loads more I've forgotten, lol.

Movie couples: Sarah & Jareth (Labyrinth), Juno & Bleeker (Juno), Jenny & Forrest (Forrest Gump), Mimi & Roger (Rent), Angel & Collins (Rent), Aragorn & Arwen (LOTR).
(if you need links, I'll be happy to help)

Emma&Will! SV! How about LL?

How can you ship Sarah&Jareth?????
Oh! JUNO! Definitely! And Jenny&Forrest! <3
"Jenny & Forrest (Forrest Gump), Mimi & Roger (Rent), Angel & Collins (Rent)"

aw, I love all of them, too!
heart
I've watched Remember me a couple of days ago and I LOOOOVED the movie and the couple, Ally and Tyler♥♥
Strongly advice the movie
Sorry, I hate Robert Pattison, I 'll never watch Remember Me... :/
I feel the same, Nanda. No offense, Sahar, but I really don't get what everyone sees in him (or Twilight, for that matter).
Same here Courtney.
But I like him (or at least don't dislike) on Harry Potter 4 :)
I have not seen Harry Potter 4 yet, so I don't know what he's like then. I will admit that he seems like a nice guy in interviews, but otherwise, I just don't get it.
big smile
OUCH! Painful!LOL! I LOVE THAT GUY!!! And everything related to him :PPP *Rober FREAK!!!* LOL! But I understand when ppl don't like him! It's a matter of opinion that's all :DD
Awwww!
It's good that you see it's a matter of opinion :)
big smile
Yeah I know I'm open minded :PPP LOL! Of course it's a matter of opinion!!I won't force every single person in the world to like the guy :D
hampir setahun yang lalu SulietHalliwell said…
I'm not a fan of Robert Pattison either, but I might watch Remember Me just because Emilie De Ravin is in it :P
nah... I'm not a big fan of these kind of movies