Severus Snape peminat Fic

frostydragon posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 12:15PM
For my first time I have written a fan fic. It can be found on:

Deviantart frd24906 penname FreyeLoki
Tital A Kiss Never Forgotten Pt1 Pt2 and Epilogue
All opinions are welcome and be honest and blunt. I can take it. I'd rather honesty for it can make me better or realize it isn't my thing.

Let me know what you think.
Warning Bold, Sex and Blood
last edited on Feb 22, 2011 at 11:38PM

Severus Snape 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu BlackHound said…
smile
Not bad, not bad at all. It's a bit Alternate Universe, I think, but that's a good place to write from. I especially liked the Druid references, and I found the Blood Bonding quite enjoyably Klingon in essence. You get a win.
?????

My "alternate universe" comment is regarding other elements of the story and has nothing to do with the Blood Bonding, which as I said, I liked. When I said that I found the Blood Bonding to be "quite enjoyably Klingon in essence" it's because I identify with the Klingon culture, which has a ritual similar to this one. So, I'm not complaining, I'm complementing. :)
hampir setahun yang lalu frostydragon said…
smile
I figured as much I was referring to conversation we had as to tapping into old customs and rituals few remember or heard of. I'm still scarred others may freak you know. The old ways are so forgotten.
big smile
**Hugs** I gotcha. You're absolutely right...and it's sad. I think that's why things like Lord of the Rings, the Jedi in Star Wars, and the Harry Potter series strike such a chord with some people; somewhere deep down inside they remember the old ways, they just don't realize that they do.

When I was seven, I told my Mother that Klingons were really Vikings that got transplanted somehow. While she laughed, she did not discourage this belief. As they were allowed to evolve, as Star Trek evolved, my belief was only strengthened, and after the second time I read The Deathly Hallows, I realized that Severus Snape is exactly the kind of tragic, poetic hero Klingons would appreciate. Makes me love him even more.

Funny how things overlap.
hampir setahun yang lalu frostydragon said…
smile
Want to hear something strange. When I read the death scene I heard in my head him say, as Chief Crazy Horse is quoted: "Is a good day to die."
Yep, beautiful quote from a remarkable man and superior warrior. And Gods, that's also a line from my favorite episode of Deep Space 9, "Blood Oath". After fighting The Albino, Kang says with his last breath, "it is a good day to die." Jadzia replies, "it's never a good day to lose a friend."