Shadow The Hedgehog Obsessors... STFU and GTFO.

segafan posted on Sep 10, 2011 at 06:13PM
Title says all. Fangirls need to stop this shit. It's fucking annoying and pisses me off. Don't post you and Shadow going sexual things on this club. There's a club for that, idiots. Shadow For Fangirls.

Shadow as in Shadow The Hedgehog.
For as in For obsessed fangirls.
Fangirls as in 70% of the users on this club.

So yeah. o3o I dunno what else to say... xD

Shadow The Hedgehog 18 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu NearRyuzaki said…
correction its about 90% percent of the commenting users XD
hampir setahun yang lalu segafan said…
More like 99.
hampir setahun yang lalu NearRyuzaki said…
thanks, I thought it was too low myself
hampir setahun yang lalu beepboop said…
angry
Your sooo right! Im not gonna leave the Shadow club though just because of some fhuckin perverted zophiles! I can put up with it but it is so gross!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu K1tt13z said…
meh
Thank you!!! obsessed fangirls piss me off! i like shadow and i think hes awsome but those fangirls are just unneccesary -__-
hampir setahun yang lalu maddysage said…
blush
yea! its offendeing!!
hampir setahun yang lalu ticklemeblue said…
angry
Exactly. Put easy, either go to another club or the other non-obsessors will go for them.
hampir setahun yang lalu iheartechdinas said…
tongue
i hate obsessed fangirls... yeah im a fangirl BUT NOT AN OBSESSED ONE!!!grrrrrrr....
hampir setahun yang lalu kitmolly123 said…
You don't know how true that is...I mean,it's okay to be a fangirl,but an obsessed one that actually wants to marry the character?! That is too far..
hampir setahun yang lalu segafan said…
@Kitmolly: Exactly. Agreed 100%.
hampir setahun yang lalu Evolia-Wulf said…
angry
"Look, sex appeal, maybe. being an artist, you need a touch of sex appeal to gain an attraction to the art.
"But the sexual shit does need to stop. Shadow is not a fuckin' play thing for girls to shoot of their hormones. He's a respected character in the series and this shit with him being a toy is starting to get under my skin.
"I'm against the sex shit, but not sex appeal. ((Like dressing him in certain outfits or making him strike a sexy, RESPECTIVE pose))
"I mean, honestly? The real character wouldn't approve or even do most of this shit. it's downright wrong, disrepectful, and distasteful."
hampir setahun yang lalu Soniclover1998 said…
sad
Shadow is soooo sexy anyone who hates me needs to gtfo, not me and the other fangirls.
^Now why do we have to gtfo? Obviously you can't read,because the title says "Obsessors......STFU & GTFO" or something like that.

Now I really don't know what you people see in that hedgehog. I mean,really. Your calling a animal sexy. Do you know how dumb you sound.

It's pretty normal for fangirls to say things like that,but for a hedgehog?!
hampir setahun yang lalu PhoenixRoyale said…
@Soniclover1998 & Feline: Not to mention that Shadow is the most overrated character in the series. :/ I'm not against people liking him, though, but the fangirls are ruining him for me. >__>
^Indeed,Shadow is overrated,I don't like him that much as I used to. I'm more of a Tails fan now. XD

Anyways,well,I guess that's it....
hampir setahun yang lalu Soniclover1998 said…
crying
;_; You know Shadow has feelings. Am I the only one that understands him?
No duh,everyone has feelings. I'm pretty sure you don't understand him due to him being a fictional character.

Besides,how could you "understand" him if you can't even talk to him?
hampir setahun yang lalu genesisbenesis said…
blush
LOL, my sister is a fangirl (obsessed) but luckily she is only 7 and don't go on this site. I'm actually a Bean,Shadow,Sonic,Silver,Fang, and Bark fangirl but kinda obsessed with Bean o_o (not like marry like have him as a friend)