Son of Neptune fanfictions the daughter of triton and the sorcerer's staff

percyJlover121 posted on Jan 15, 2011 at 10:35PM
chapter 1

hello, my name is nina, nina mari young, i have a beautiful mother and a adorable baby brother. i have long brown hair and big hazel eyes, i have a kinda weak, slim body, even for a 14-year-old. my mom has long curly brown hair while my 3-year-old brother, blaze, has silk black hair and nice green eyes. we lived off the coast of massachusettes.
we lived in a light-blue beach house with two stories and covered in shells. our backyard actually was the ocean, but mom said the sea was dangerous, so we always walked on the shores and watched the waves crash.
even though we live on the beach i still have to go to school. my best friend is cameron haines. she has long black hair and has petite features. she's like me in every way, only i have never even seen her parents.
mom said that my dad used to visit when i was a child, but didnt anymore. she told me that he had black hair, and deep green eyes.
i was walking on the beach with my mom...

"what was my father like?" i asked her
she looked at the sunset, touchy subject, i let it go.
she looked at me and smiled
"he was a nice man, your father, he never wanted to leave either of you. he named blaze because it meant flame, and thats what he saw in your little brothers eyes: a flame. i wanted to name you nina, so he was generous enough to let me name you that. but he got your middle name."
"mari means 'the sea'." i remembered
mom looked at the sand "yes, beautiful names. nina mari young and blaze nathianal youg. you got my looks and eyes, while blaze got your fathers looks and eyes."
i looked at her seriously "why cant i go in the water?" i asked
"too dangerous, too dangerous." mom said, looking away
"why is it dangerous?" i asked
she looked at the sky "oh look, a storm is coming! we must get inside!" and with that she hurried franticly inside
"you cant stop me from swimming on my school field trip!" i called after her, but she was already inside. my class had a field trip tomorrow to go to long island, new york. we're staying in a few cabins on the coast of a nice lake.
i took one last look at the dark sky and walked in to await tomorrow......

nina young
 chapter 1 hello, my name is nina, nina mari young, i have a beautiful mother and a adorable baby b

Son of Neptune fanfictions 10 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu percyJlover121 said…
chapter 2

i got up and put on my best green tank top. i put on some shorts and headed out the door. the bus picked me up and brought me to school, its a short ride, which was good, considering no one i know is on my bus. so i arrived in the school parking lot to see kids already lined up to 2 buses. i picked, of course, the one with my friends in line.
my other friend was paige brooke. she had long blonde hair and dark blue eyes.
"i cant wait! its gonna be so fun!" paige said as we got a seat for three on the bus.
"yep," cam said in her sarcasm voice "you painting our nails, doing our make-up, swimming in bikinis...so much fun!"
i snickered
"lay off paige..." i said between giggles, paige started giggling and we all broke out in laughs.
"not that much fun." paige assured us. and the rest of the way cam read her book, paige texted and played her game system, and i just listened to my music. cam looked up from her book and gasped.
"look!" she pointed out the window "we're here!!"
paige and i looked out the window to see the sand and lesser trees. finally the bus slowed and we got off.
there were enough cabins for the whole eighth grade. paige chose a cabin inches from the water.
"lets unpack." i told them. we were only staying a week here, but i didnt mind
"do you think we'll be able to see times square?" paige asked
cam gasped "or the empire state building!"
i rolled my eyes "you two are so weird."
we got done un-packing and grabbed our swimsuits
"perhaps a swim, ladies?" i said as i put my best green shirt over my bikini
"perhaps." paige said in the same tone
we got a small wooden boat from the shore and rowed ourselves out to the middle of the lake.
"this is nice." cam said
i nodded
"i wonder how this is educational." cam said
"its for fun, cam!" paige said "it doesnt have to be educational."
cam sighed "i geuss so," cam turned to me "i hear logan has a crush on you."
i sighed "oh please, no drama for me. no thank you."
"but logan miller is the hottest boy in school!" paige protested
"how can i see him if he went to summer camp already?" i asked
paige shrugged "i dont know."
but my mind was for away. i noticed a black shadow in the water, it seemed to look straight at me
"nina??" cam asked
i looked at her "what?"
"i said 'do you want to go swimming?'"
i shook my head "not right now." i looked back at the water
paige looked at the shore "but what if we-"
then the boat tipped over. of course, we didnt have life jackets, so we sunk a few feet.
i flapped my arms but something pulled me down. i kicked my legs but i couldnt feel them. i gasped for air but then snapped my mouth back shut, i didnt want to suck in water. i held my breath for as long as i could while the darkness pulled me down....
chapter 3
percy

i walked around the beach at camp half blood with annabeth. we held hands and watched the sun set.
"its beautiful." she whispered, she got up on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek
i smiled "beautiful." i agreed
she gasped and pointed to the water "someone! someone is in the water!"
i looked but couldnt see anything, but annabeth still pointed
"please check! it was girls, they went underwater!"
i rolled my eyes "probably sea nymphs."
she shook her head
i sighed "fine, i'll go check. be right back." then i jumped into the water

nina

i opened my eyes to see girls tugging me. they had a greenish skin, then i realised i was still underwater. i opened my mouth, but i could breath. i could breath! i looked over to see the girls helping cam and paige, but i made the mistake by looking at their legs.
they had tails
i looked down and yelped. mermaids? my mom didnt let me go in the water because i was a friggin' mermaid?!
cam and paige were still unconcious. then i heard a voice in my head
'who are you?' a weird boy with black hair and green eyes asked in my head. he was a human, no tail.
great.
i looked at him and backed up. well, you would've thought you were crazy if you had a fish tail and a boy could speak to you in your mind at the bottom of a lake!
i must have wild eyes because he swam closer with one hand held out.
'who am i?' i thought
the boy held out a hand and i took it. he guided me, with the sea girls helping my unconcious friends right behind.
when the air hit my belly button i could feel my legs again. the boy helped me up on shore and i tried to stand, but my legs were still numb so i fell back on the sand.
the sea girls laid my friends (with no longer tails) on the soft sand
a girl gasped, i looked up to see a girl with grey eyes and curly blonde hair.
"who are they?" she asked the boy
"umm, mermaids.." he said
"how in hades did mermaids end up here, percy?"
"i dont know." then the boy named percy looked at me for answers, but i didnt know......
 chapter 3 percy i walked around the pantai at camp half blood with annabeth. we held hands and wat
smile
percy finding nina (almost)
 percy finding nina (almost)
nina has a reddish brown hair, not really a brown...

here's paige
 nina has a reddish brown hair, not really a brown... here's paige
heres cameron!
 heres cameron!
smile
chapter 4

before i could answer a man ona horse rode up. wait, scratch that, he was the horse. bottom half was horse, top half was a guy with brownish shaggy hair. when he saw me his eyes widened.
"you are alive! i must alert..." then he started speaking latin.
i just sat on the sand, confused and maybe even terrified.
"chiron, chiron!" the girl said "what are you talking about? who is she?" there was a bit jealousy in her voice
the horse dude named chiron looked around "we will speak of this inside the big house."
i glanced at my friends in the sand, then back to chiron
"who are you people?" i asked
percy bent down "its ok, you're safe here."
i stood "i dont know you, i dont even live here. all i want to do is to go home."
"i cant believe nothing attacked her, especially at this age." the girl said to chiron
i ignored them and walked to my friends
"cam! paige! wake up!" i shook them, but nothing happened. i sighed and bent to paiges ear "logan wants to go to prom with you." i whispered
her eyes fluttered open, and i laughed "logan, is that you?" she asked dreamily
i bent down to cams ear "you got a full scholarship to harvard." i whispered
cams eyes shot open and both me and paige laughed.
"where are we?" cam asked
chirons voice suprised me "welcome to camp half blood."

hampir setahun yang lalu PJhero02 said…
smile
nice job so far!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu NicoDiAngelo4 said…
Ohmehgawds so good:) please post more soon:)
hampir setahun yang lalu percysmile said…
What that's is please post more
hampir setahun yang lalu Unimportance said…
big smile
that was amazing! continue!