SONIC COUPLES CREAM

amy23000 posted on Dec 08, 2009 at 12:14AM
For goodness sakes people cream doesn't get enough credit at ALL I mean I was on 4kids.TV the other day and she wasn't on the characters section but shadow was on there but not cream my fellow cream fans ad people who just aren't big fans I don't really care if you hate her but ask your self-IS IT FAIR!?

SONIC COUPLES 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu coco05 said…
crying
i dont hate her shes like a little sis 2 me. and no it not fair!
i mean who could hate cream?
 i dont hate her shes like a little sis 2 me. and no it not fair! i mean who could hate cream?
hampir setahun yang lalu amy23000 said…
i know right shes awesome and NOBODY CAN MAKE ME SAY OTHER WISE shes a awesome rabbit and why does every body treat her like shes a little kid in sonic x she at least has to be 11 or something i know shes played by an adult but the character at least am i right?]
SHE IS AWESOME EVERY ONE SHOULD LOVE HER SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu XROUGEX said…
god cream is so cute all the guys think she is a baby and people take her for granted she is so cute and cool i mean what if cream wasent here! i agree with you all she is underestimated. Amy23000 is right the rabbits awesome!
 god cream is so cute all the guys think she is a baby and people take her for granted she is so cute
angry
she at least has to be 11 and that's about the age were you can do a lot of stuff alone with out people telling you to do! it's just not fair so all the people who think she needs some body with her "at all times" is freakin crazy she is old enough to be alone! and shes the same age as tails might i remind some of you she just wasn't in as many series as him!
hampir setahun yang lalu coco05 said…
crying
seriously! cream is like a lil sister 2 me and itottaly hate how they treat her
 seriously! cream is like a lil sister 2 me and itottaly hate how they treat her
shes bigger than everybody treats her!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu pokeman101 said…
i hate cream she is so annoying
screw you pokeman 101!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu musiclover2015 said…
amy23000 cream is 6 or 8