Sonic peminat Characters Comfortable With Meeting A Reaper?

demonzicangelz posted on Feb 17, 2014 at 10:28AM
Alright, this here is my boy seth. Hes been a long ways, it started oof with his best friend killing him out of fear to him coming back a fallen angel to completely losing his mind and becoming the devils wing man. AKA he now does all the dirty work. Anyways, hes open for questions. Ask, tell, compliment or hate on him about anything. Id say he doesnt bite....but momma told me lying was bad. Alright Sethy poo their yours. (I also give five props to those who cooperate!)

Seth: alright, whose first. Fire away, times short.....
 Alright, this here is my boy seth. Hes been a long ways, it started oof with his best friend killing

Sonic peminat Characters 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu LorMel said…
Dawn: So you work for the Devil?
demonzicangelz commented…
Seth: Sure, I guess anda can call it that. *growls* I never get paid though, so anda could hardly call it a job. h hampir setahun yang lalu
LorMel commented…
Dawn: Would anda kill me if I asked anda to? hampir setahun yang lalu
Seth: *he smirks and looks her over, his eyes glowed faintly* Oh, sweetheart. I could do lebih than that. hampir setahun yang lalu
LorMel commented…
Amber: *she blushes* hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu eeveexox said…
ok hi XD
seth: thats all anda have to say, the world could use less useless people like anda *growls* hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu eeveexox said…
hey >:C don't be mean im sleeply
hampir setahun yang lalu kittiez12 said…
Hey Seth....Do You Like Working For Satan Himself?
hampir setahun yang lalu unknown99 said…
Miyuki: Weeeee! Another hell keeper pawn!

Note: Miyuki is a grim reaper.
Seth: I am no pawn! *spits and grumbles a bit* Im the devils right hand man...his number one (someone give the boy a cookie) hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu unknown99 said…
(Hello?)