Soul Eater Soul Eater Picture Hunt Game

Shadowsign posted on Dec 25, 2011 at 05:25AM
Again, I'm online and super bored, so I shall post yet another game!

Saw this on a Disney site, it's simple and actually a lot of fun, as it requires you to traverse the internet, searching for Soul Eater pictures.

The first person posted what kind of Soul Eater related picture, the next person finds that image, posts it, as well as the next request.

*EDIT* If your image is not found in three days, then you post the image you requested and post a new request.

First mission, let's start easy: Find a picture of Soul and Maka.
last edited on May 04, 2012 at 09:50PM

Soul Eater 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Samurai15 said…
big smile
Found it!

The next picture shall be of Black★Star and Tsubaki!!!
 Found it! The seterusnya picture shall be of Black★Star and Tsubaki!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Shadowsign said…
How about something a little tougher now?

Find a picture of your favorite character's soul.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 How about something a little tougher now? Find a picture of your kegemaran character's soul.
big smile
IDK if I'm aloud to play again but I am anyways!

And the new picture to find shall be a picture of ANY character with a character from ANOTHER t.v show (= Good Luck! =D
 IDK if I'm aloud to play again but I am anyways! And the new picture to find shall be a picture of A
Found one with Excalibur, but this one has Kid (and the twins from Ouran) so it was perfect!

Hm, okay, how about a picture of Crona /without/ Ragnarok (even sword form).
 Found one with Excalibur, but this one has Kid (and the twins from Ouran) so it was perfect! Hm, oka
Lmao I just recently finished watching Ouran, it's definitely a chick show but 'm not a big fan of watching a series but not finishing it so i watched it... And it was actually pretty funny but I swear those twins are gay for each other XD anyways here's your pic!

And the next pic has to be of Arachne's eyes when her eye has the glowing spider web in it)
 Lmao I just recently finished watching Ouran, it's definitely a chick tunjuk but 'm not a big peminat of wa
Yeah, my brother loves the show, but he can't stand the twins cause of that. Meanwhile, I <3 them!

A picture of any character when they're in the Lust chapter of The Book of Eibon.
 Yeah, my brother loves the show, but he can't stand the twins cause of that. Meanwhile, I <3 them! A
wink
Forget one. Here's all of them! :D

Kid, Liz, and Patty on their first meeting (When the sisters are mugging the shinigami.)
 Forget one. Here's all of them! :D Kid, Liz, and Patty on their first meeting (When the sisters are
Determination!!!

The DWMA
 Determination!!! The DWMA