Spuffy Welcoming New *Spuffy Fans*

adwbuffy posted on Jun 08, 2009 at 08:00PM
Hey Spuffiers,

That just joined The Spuffy Spot. This forum is about new fans that just joined Fanpop & Buffy the Vampire Slayer Spot (or Spuffy Spot).. I am here to tell all the new Fanpoppers that every day that I logged on to Fanpop I have been receiving new messeges about Buffy the Vampire Slayer/ or anything about Buffy & Spike's relationship yes of course I anwser their questions right away.

So, I discuss this with ArabellaElfie about this and she agrees with me and about making an article on the Buffy the Vampire Spot to interview all the new fanpopper users or fanpoppers that I already joined.

Here are the 8 Questions:

1) What is your reaction when you first started & watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

2) Favorite Couple & Why?

3) When you first saw this website "Fanpop"?

4) Were you amazed that has it own FanClub for Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

5) Are there any users that you feel comfortable with like help you in way to become a Fanpopper?

6) Favorite Actress/Actors, is this the reason why you love the show?

7) Is there a certain episode that you don't like and you skip it What's the name of the episode?

8) Do you consider Buffy the Vampire Slayer a True Vampire Show & Shows the True Meanings of their Existences?

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

Just to clearify this to all Fanpoppers this is nothing like rose2's idea. I have been planning this interview before she did. I am not coping anybody work. So please join because so far got ArabellaElfie, spikes_girl, & jighooligan101

Thank you for Support, adwbuffy:P
last edited on Jun 08, 2009 at 08:09PM

Spuffy 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Buffygirl1988 said…
big smile

1) What is your reaction when you first started & watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

I don't know, I'm only 14 I was brought up with it. All I know is that I hated Buffy and Angel (I feel very strongly about things sometimes :P)

2) Favorite Couple & Why?

Spuffy because...well I don't think I have enough time. They are just the greatest thing I've ever known.

3) When you first saw this website "Fanpop"?

I was like wow a website with a spuffy spot! sign me up!

4) Were you amazed that has it own FanClub for Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

No. Everywhere should.

5) Are there any users that you feel comfortable with like help you in way to become a Fanpopper?

I don't anybody

6) Favorite Actress/Actors, is this the reason why you love the show?

James Marsters...one of

7) Is there a certain episode that you don't like and you skip it What's the name of the episode?

Ted and The Body.
I hate Ted. I love the body but I start to hyperventilate whenever I watch it.

8) Do you consider Buffy the Vampire Slayer a True Vampire Show & Shows the True Meanings of their Existences?

I think that it has an amazing way of viewing vampires. it covers their entire history and how they are viewed by other demons.
hampir setahun yang lalu adwbuffy said…
heart
K I will add you on my article lol thank you