Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23701-23750 of 31229

hampir setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
What's the matter?! Is it your leg? *notices the small thorn stuck in his fur**plucks it out then shifts through the nest, picking out the others* What in the hell? -Redshadow

Yea but I didn't think I'd have it down this easy. -Bloodpaw

Your grandpa is pretty big and strong. -Treetail

Yea probably a good idea. -Scorchgaze
hampir setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
*huffs rubbing where the thorn was and looks through the nest before settling down* Well that wasnt fun...*grumbles*
Foxpaw

Guess starclan justd wants you to be a nest maker for the rest of your life. *teases*
Tanglepaw

Yea he is! Do you think you can beat him in a fight?
Flamekit

*nods and pads besides him bumbing him slightly* I think i have a few ideas though.
Tigerfang
Are you okay? -Redshadow

Yea right! -Bloodpaw

*laughs* Probably not. He's pretty buff. -Treetail

Oh yeah? Like what? Care to share? -Scorchgaze
*nods his head* Yeah yeah im fine just annoyed. *says with a grumble* and here i was thinking i was going to get a nice fluffy nest.
Foxpaw

What you dont know that. *says tossing some moss at her* For all we know thats what they could have planned.
Tanglepaw

What does buff mean? *says tilting his head*
Flamekit

Yeah Tigerfang care to share? *says teasinly listening in*
Flintstripe

*looks at Flintstripe annoyed* Nope.
Tigerfang
Well I'm sure Bloodpaw still has some more moss to pad it with. *leaves the den* -Redshadow

Starclan knows I'm meant to be a fierce warrior. -Bloodpaw

Hey Bloodpaw, mind coming with me? -Redshadow

Sure. *looks to Tanglepaw* Are you okay to finish this last nest? -Bloodpaw

Muscular. -Treetail

*nudges Tigerfang* Stop being such a grouch. *licks his cheek* I swear you better not get into one of your little moods again. *purrs in amusement* -Scorchgaze
•nods trying to get himself comfortable•
Foxpaw

•nods• Uh yeah I’ll be fine see you later.
Tanglepaw

Does that mean you are buff then?
Flamekit

Little moods? Excuse me? •says cuffing him•
Tigerfang

•laughs and pads over to Darkmist•
Flintstripe
*follows him to the medicine cat den and smiles brightly at Foxpaw* Hey! How're you feeling today? *lays beside his nest* -Bloodpaw

Eh I'm a little more on the lanky side. -Treetail

How're you today, Flintstripe? -Darkmist

I'm just teasing you. *nuzzles his cheek* -Scorchgaze
Good got some fresh air finally also I found some thorns in my nest by the way •points out• but otherwise it was good.
Foxpaw

Really does that mean we are going to be aswell?
Flamekit

I’m doing good just enjoying the patrol.
Flintstripe

I know I know but rude.
Tigerfang
*frowns* Thorns? That'd can't be right, I just fixed up your nest. I made sure it was perfect. *peers into his nest* -Bloodpaw

No you'll probably be muscular like your papa. -Treetail

It's nice that things are finally peaceful again. -Darkmist

I'm sorry, you know I don't mean it. *licks his ears* -Scorchgaze
Well there were a couple of them. •says pointing at the small pile nest to his nest.
Foxpaw

•looks at Ivorykit• what about him?
Flamekit

You got that right though sometimes things are to peaceful you know
Flintstirpe

I know I’ll just get you back later
Tigerfang
I'm sorry Foxpaw. *licks his ear* I'll be sure to fix it up better before you go to sleep. -Bloodpaw

Probably the same. We'll just have to see once you start hitting your growth spurts. It's hard to tell right now. -Treetail

You think so? -Darkmist

Well now I'm curious. -Scorchgaze
•blushes slightly• No no it’s fine but that would be nice if you did. •purrs at her• Soo...Merryberry talked to me about my leg today..
Foxpaw

•finishes the elders den and goes to the clearing off camp and sits down waiting for Bloodpaw•
Tanglepaw

Eh I miss the rowdy bunch of cats.
Flintstripe

I’m sure if you used your head you could figure it out.
Tigerfang
What did she say? -Bloodpaw

I know what you mean. It seems so much quieter now that my brothers are gone. -Darkmist

You're so tricky though. I can think of a number of things. *nudges him lightly as they return to camp* -Scorchgaze

Grandpa! *hurries over to them* -Ivorykit
Well...she said their is a good chance i will have a limp.. but she isnt sure yet..*says shuffling his paws*
Foxpaw

Same with my siblings. *purrs* I know they didnt all get along with sunheart but least it was kinda fun..
Flintstripe

*purrs and enters with him*
Tigerfang

*perks his ears looking over* Grandpa! *says following ivorykit*
Flamekit
Really? Does she know how long until we'll know for sure? -Bloodpaw

My brother is certainly a character. -Darkmist

Hey there little ones. Were you good while your dad and I were out? -Scorchgaze
*nods* She said it would be a moon or two till she knows for sure...*says looking down a bit and grits his teeth slightly* I want to be a warrior though..
Foxpaw

You can say that again he is the complete oposite of you. *laughs*
Flintstripe

We ate a trout! Right Daddy?
Flamekit

*shifts closer to him* You will. I know it. -Bloodpaw

We've been that way since we were kits. -Darkmist

And they loved it. -Treetail

It was really yummy! -Ivorykit

Well that sounds nice. -Scorchgaze
*leans against her* Thanks Bloodpaw.
Foxpaw

Not hard to beleive that.
Flintstripe

Really really yummy! *says pawing at his legs*
Flamekit
*licks his head* What else are best friends for? -Bloodpaw

Well you and your siblings are all very different as well. -Darkmist

Well I'll make sure that when I go hunting next I'll be sure to get you boys a fish. But for now, what do you want to do? -Scorchgaze
Well I mean cuddling up with each other is always nice. •purrs•
Foxpaw

I mean there are 6 I mean well we’re 6 of us..
Flintstirpe

Thanks Grandpa! And can you teach us how to be buff?
Flamekit
If you want to share your nest. -Bloodpaw

I'm sorry for your loss. I know how hard it can be to lose a sibling. -Darkmist

*laughs* Teach you how to be buff? Now where did you get that from? -Scorchgaze
I’m always down to share a nest with you. •laughs and scoots over• thorns aside this nest is really nice.
Foxpaw

Yea it’s hard but we live with it •purrs• we cherish the memories
Flintstirpe

Well daddy said you were buff! So we want to be buff!
Flamekit
*settles into the nest* Again I'm really sorry. I could have swore I double checked it before I moved on. -Bloodpaw

That's good. And you've got some wonderful kits that I'm sure make each day happier. -Darkmist

Well hmm. I can show you a fighting move that helped to build my strength. -Scorchgaze

Yes please grandpa! -Ivorykit

But you have to promise not to hurt your clanmates with it. -Scorchgaze
Like I said it’s no big deal. •says laying his head on her shoulder• I know you wouldn’t do it on purpose if you did.
Foxpaw

They sure are though they are getting a little rowdy now a days
Flintstirpe

We won’t hurt anyone we promise!
Flamekit
*purrs softly* Obviously not. If I wanted to hurt you I'd just whip your tail in a fight. *teases lightheartedly* -Bloodpaw

They'll settle down some once they become apprentices. -Darkmist

Good. Now watch closely. *crouches slightly* So if someone comes at you from behind you move all your weight forward onto your front paws, lift up your back ones, then push your weight backward into a kick. *demonstrates for them* -Scorchgaze
•gives her a look and nips her ear• Oh whatever you jerk! •moves his paws around her and holds her tightly•
Foxpaw

You think so? •purrs• that would be nice. •purrs at the thought•
Flintstripe

•watches in awe• Grandpa do it again! Also how does this make us buff to?
Flamekit
I'm just messing with you. *lays her head against his shoulder* -Bloodpaw

Maybe. Them being raised by my nephew might not help that. *chuckles slightly* -Darkmist

You're putting all your weight on your front paws and holding yourself up while the back paws lift. So it forces you to use your front leg and chest strength to keep up your own body weight. Plus kicking with the back legs works those muscles too. *shows them the move again* -Scorchgaze

That's so cool! -Ivorykit
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Oh i know you are teasing me i just love givving you are hard time on it. *laughs* Plus im sure since i was beefing up a little bit that i had a better chance against you. *says nuzzlign the top of her head*
Foxpaw

*glances towards the medicine cat den where Redshadow led Bloodpaw off to and sighs before going to the freshkill pile to get something to eat*
Tanglepaw

*rolls his eyes* You have no idea Treetail might as well be an extra kit. *laughs*
FLintstripe

*watches him intensely* Ooooh i see!
Flamekit
Once you're healed we'll have to see about that! *brushes her paw over one of his forelegs that was around her* You have put on some more muscle though. -Bloodpaw

You seem to do a good job handling him though. It was nice talking to you Flintstripe. I'm off to spend some time with my kits. *joins Tanglepaw at the time* How're you doing today? -Darkmist

So if you ever want to stretch out and really work your muscles practice that move. -Scorchgaze
•shifts a bit breathing in her scent and purrs• yeah I put muscle on so I wouldn’t get my tail kicked every time we sparred.
Foxpaw

•nods and heads over to Treetail• I’m back! •purrs•
Flintstripe

•looks up from his search for a meal• Uh it’s going good just waiting for Bloodpaw Redshadow wanted her for somthing.
Tanglepaw

•nods quickly and tries out what Scorchgaze showed him•
Flamekit
Well I've been improving my skills. So we'll see. *stays silent for a moments* Hey Foxpaw? -Bloodpaw

About time! I've been lonely. *teases* -Treetail

Probably to check on Foxpaw. Any word on how he's doing? -Darkmist

Well done. Your form looks good. -Scorchgaze
Sounds about right..•says before the silence• Yeah what is it Bloodpaw?
Foxpaw

Oh whatever not my fault I was on a patrol and plus you had the kits!
Flintstripe

•shakes his head• I haven’t checked really.
Tanglepaw

Really grandpa!!?
Flamekit
Is it weird that I'm so comfortable with this? With being this close? You're my best friend, but I'm not searching within myself to see if I have deeper feelings at least not until I'm a warrior. But...*rubs her head against his chest slightly* I like being close like this. -Bloodpaw

Yea but most of the time they just wanted to talk about your dad! Sometimes I think they like him more than us! -Treetail

Well we can pop in later and see. How's your training been going? -Darkmist

Absolutely. And the more you practice the better you'll get. -Scorchgaze
•takes a moment to think about it and moves his paws over her stomach gently as she brushes her head agaisnt his chest• I don’t think it’s weird..it feels right to me...and we’ve been like this since we were kits...
Foxpaw

Maybe that’s because we always talk about how cool and awesome my dad is. •laughs•
Flintstirpe

•nods• Okay and training is going well I think right now we are kinda stuck on apprentice duty.
Tanglepaw

Come on Ivorykit! Try it out.
Flamekit
*purrs softly* Yeah I guess you're right. I just never figured I'd be comfortable with this much touching. -Bloodpaw

Maybe. Him being deputy probably reinforces that too. -Treetail

We're definitely short on apprentices so it might stay that way for a bit. I'm sure your training will get much more exciting in due time though. Once you get older is when they start showing you the fun stuff. -Darkmist

*looks at him wearily* Okay...*practices the kick, stumbling a bit* -Ivorykit

Try keeping your front paws shoulder width apart. That'll help. *nudges him reassuringly* -Scorchgaze
To be fair you would have to get used to it eventually. •chuckles a bit• but I’m surprised that we are both as okay with it as we are.
Foxpaw

That’s true he is a huge part of the clan.
Flintstripe

Oh fun stuff? What’s would you say are the fun stuff pa?
Tanglepaw

•keeps going glancing over at his brother• you can do it.
Flamekit
I don't know, I used to think I'd never take a mate ever. So I never figured I'd need to get used to it. -Bloodpaw

I mean, he's a good cat for little kits to look up to. -Treetail

More complicated fighting techniques, all of the cool spots in the territory hidden away. -Darkmist

*plants his paws down more firmly and kicks out again, more strength and confidence in the move* -Ivorykit

There you go! You're both naturals! -Scorchgaze
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Oh does that mean you are thinking of taking a mate? •says amused and keeps brushing his paws against her side playfully•
Foxpaw

Very true. •looks over at the kits and Acorchagze• oh boy he is already teaching them battle moves.
Flintstripe

•raises an eye• That does sound like a lot more fun!
Tanglepaw

Nice job Ivorykit!
Flamekit
I just now think that it could be a possibility one day. Back then I never had it as an option in my mind. I'm at least not totally rejecting the idea now. -Bloodpaw

Yeaaaah that's probably my fault. -Treetail

Once your mentor get past all the basics I'm sure things will kick up a notch. -Darkmist

*Smiles widely as his praise* Thanks! -Ivorykit

Now, anything else you boys want to do? -Scorchgaze
I mean to be fair I’m a big fan of what we are doing now. •purrs nuzzling the top of her head• it’s just feels right. You know?
Foxpaw

•cuffs him over the head• What did you do this time troublemaker?
Flintstripe

•huffs• I feel like I should be past the basics at this point I’ve been an apprentice for a couple of moons.
Tanglepaw

Uh...•looks at his brother• anything else?
Flamekit
Yeah I figured you would be. *laughs slightly* -Bloodpaw

Well they were asking about our body types and if they'll be big like you and Scorchgaze! I was just saying that even for his age he's strong and muscular and they got hooked up on it! -Treetail

I'm sure you'll be getting to the cool stuff any day now. -Darkmist

Not that I can think of. -Ivorykit
•shifts a bit and wraps his paws around her waist squeezing her slightly• and you figured correctly. •purrs•
Foxpaw

Oh you big dummy! •laughs• yu can’t make them worry about how they look now!
Flintstripe

I hope soo I’m tired of what we have been doing now.
Tanglepaw

Uh then no grandpa!
Flamekit
*purrs louder and rolls over to face him* -Bloodpaw

I wasn't trying to make them worry about it! I told them it's okay to be tall and lanky like me! -Treetail

I'm sure you could bring it up to your mentor too. They'd probably like to know you're interested in learning the more advanced things. -Darkmist

All right boys. *nuzzles their heads* How about you go show your dads the cool new move you learned. Grandpa will see you later. We can share a meal before you go to sleep. -Scorchgaze

Okay Grandpa! -Ivorykit

*purrs and pads over to Tigerfang* I'm a free agent now. -Scorchgaze
•looks at her happily before licking her nose• Thanks for doing all this for me you know..•says a bit shyly with how close they were•
Foxpaw

•eyes him playfully• mhmm that is true I do love the tall and lengthy.
Flintstripe

•nods• I’ll do that when I talk to him again. •says glancing over towards the medicine den again•
Tanglepaw

Aww okay and you better share a meal with us!
Flamekit

•sits near the falls napping•
Tigerfang

You're my best friend, I'd do anything for you. -Bloodpaw

*grins* See, you don't have to be bulky to land a hot mate like I did. -Treetail

What's on your mind? -Darkmist

Promise I will! *Calls back to him**settles down beside Tigerfang and soothingly grooms his shoulders* -Scorchgaze
I-I know that but I just wanted you to know I really appreciate it. •purrs again and licks her nose again•
Foxpaw

Mhmm yea you just have to be lucky. •teases•
Flintstripe

•looks back at Darkmist• Uh nothing just thinking. •purrs•
Tanglepaw

•purrs yawning a bit awake•
Tigerfang
You're welcome. I hope you'd do the same for me if I was hurt. -Bloodpaw

*cuffs him playfully* I'm going to ignore that dig for now. -Treetail

About? -Darkmist

Tired? -Scorchgaze
Oh you know i would and more. *says purring* So...uh do you want to do anything else since we are already like this? *says shyly while not really knowing where to look with their faces so close to each other.*
Foxpaw

*sticks his tounge out at him* Oh what ever you say. *laughs and purrs at the kits running back to them* What did you two learn from the old man?
Flintstripe

We learned how to be buff!
Flamekit

*huffs* I know i tell you everything pa that doesnt mean i have to tell you everything though.
Tanglepaw

I mean we just had a big walk didnt we? *gives him a look*
Tigerfang
*purrs* I can think of one thing. *nudges his chin before kissing him* -Bloodpaw

Yeah that might have been the word I used. -Treetail

He showed us an amazing fighting move that'll help us get strong! -Ivorykit

All right all right. Your old man is just nosy. -Darkmist

I suppose you're right. *grooms him* Do you want to keep resting? -Scorchgaze
*blinks a bit surprised she instigated the kissing and purrs warmly moving his paws down her body as they kiss*
Foxpaw

*gives Treetail another look and laughs* Oh really now do you want to show b oth of us this move?
Flintstirpe

*nods quickly and starts to demonstrate what he learned*
Flamekit

*laughs and nudges him playfully* Always to nosey pa. *says before standing to his paws* I think i might go check on Bloodpaw soon she has been gone for awhile.
Tanglepaw

Mhmmm i dont know .*says stretching* You kinda woke me up so it might be hard to sleep agian with out exhausting myself. *purrs*
Tigerfang