Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25451-25500 of 31229

hampir setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
It's a threat. *lays his head on her back* Want to talk about yesterday? I have a feeling that's why you're so unfocused. ~ Falconstar
hampir setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*heats up under her pelt at his touch* I don't know what it could help talking about it. And even though that's- could be why I'm unfocused, like you said it was selfish on my part. It's my own fault. -Sweetbriar
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
*nods* Just needed a change but im sure something good will happen soon for all of us right? *nudges him looking around for his mate*
Sunheart

Well apparently he was grinding up against her getting her all hot and ready and they decided not to go further. *laughs* Porr sweety.
Flintstripe

Yes papa i am..
Flamekit

*chuckles* Somehow.
Tigerfang
I certainly hope so. Well I'm sure Swamppaw will be an amazing medicine cat. -Darkmist

Let me guess, she made him stop? She just needs to let loose and have some fun! -Frecklenose

So if I ask your papa he'll tell me the same thing? -Treetail

*kisses his cheek* So where to? -Scorchgaze
Yea. *sits down* So what has been new with you though?
Sunheart

*nods* Obviosuly she never wants to break her RULES *laughs* she is something else.
Flintstripe

Uh....Yeah right Ivorykit? *says looking at his brother*
Flamekit

Anywhere you want i think stream or maybe the field you love.
Tigerfang
Not a whole lot I suppose. Flaxenrose and I have been discussing having another litter. -Darkmist

I wonder if we could convince her. I want to watch her have to explain what her first time mating was like. *laughs softly* -Frecklenose

I-I don't know I wasn't there for the conversation. -Ivorykit

The field sounds nice. *pads to the field, flopping over comfortingly* -Scorchgaze
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Oh really now? See this is funny me and Freckle were just talking about how we would be okay with just one litter.
Sunheart

Oh trust me listening to her she was rather embarrased to the max.
Flintstripe

Yea you were remember ivorykit? *says a sternly*
Flamekit

*watches him amuse before crouching down and poucning ontop of him*
Tigerfang
Well we may end up only having one as well. We'd love more, but Flaxenrose had such a difficult time while she was pregnant. -Darkmist

Not surprising. I just think if she actually got some she'd feel less shy about it all. -Frecklenose

Uh....oh yeah I remember now! -Ivorykit

Okay then. I'm just going to check with him to make sure he apologized as well. *pauses to give them a firm look then pads over to his mate* -Treetail

What are you up to? -Scorchgaze
Hey as long as she is up for it but if not then I guess it’s just what it is right?
Sunheart

I mean we all have and we are doing great well besides Wrenflight unless....•grins• How closehabe Wren and Shiverwind gotten?
Flintstripe

•waits for him to turn around and cuffs his brother a bit rough• mouse brain you hesitated!
Flamekit

What I can’t use you as a resting bed?
Tigerfang
Sometimes she doesn't think about herself though is what concerns me. She wants more kits so badly but the last time I was honestly worried she wouldn't survive the kitting. -Darkmist

Still just as close as they were here. I can't tell if it's really escalated much, but they certainly flirt a lot. Like a lot. -Frecklenose

Ouch! *rubs his head* I didn't know you were going to ask me! -Ivorykit

You certainly can. *licks his cheek and wraps his paws around him* Rest away. -Scorchgaze
I expected too much from you. Of course you were swept up in the moment; you've never been kissed like that, or touched like that. *tilts his head a little and licks the back of her neck* ~ Falconstar
*purrs deeply, another small shiver running up her spine* It's not even a matter of the act itself. If any other tom had tried something like that they would have claw marks to show for it. I just don't have much resistance when it comes to you and you know it. -Sweetbriar
I do know it. It used to bother me, but now I kind of like the power. *feels compelled to continue licking her neck and get into a rhythm, but pulls away* Since you scared off my catch, you have to help me catch something else. ~ Falconstar
I'm fine with that. *brushes past him as she moves away from the prey she buried* Want to have a little competition or should we work together? -Sweetbriar
I thought we would work together, but what did you have in mind for a competition? ~ Falconstar
I just know how competitive you are so I thought maybe it'd be something to interest you. A rabbit hunting competition. *purrs in amusement* But I'm fine with working together. We made a good team before hunting those mice. -Sweetbriar
You have no idea when Frecklenose was jotting I was terrified of what might happen to her.
Sunheart

•huffs• So no good gossip at your camp then? •say looking over at his mate• Oh and there is my lovely man. •purrs•
Flintstirpe

But still you needed to be more confident! Now I’m going to get in trouble again.
Flamekit

•purrs closing his eyes • don’t mind if I do.
Tigerfang
Thank goodness for both our sakes they're all right. -Darkmist

Hey love. Did Flamekit ever apologize to you? -Treetail

Uh oh, someone's in daddy mode. -Frecklenose

You should have just been honest! -Ivorykit

You know you're so cute. *nuzzles him* -Scorchgaze
Oh agreed now where is my mate now. •chuckles•
Sunheart

•tilts his head• No....why what did he say now? And shush Freckle. •laughs•
Flintstripe

If I did he would have said no faster!
Flamekit

Hmm you could have used so many other words.
Tigerfang
Over there chit chatting with her brother. -Darkmist

Flamekit come over here! -Treetail

Well you should have just apologized like papa told you. -Ivorykit

Well you're handsome too. -Scorchgaze
Ahh they are probably gossiping like they used to do.
Sunheart

•scoffs hearing his name get called and pads over slowly •
Flamekit

•gives his son a looks then looks at Treetail• This is your problem remember.
Flintstirpe

I was going with more manly but those work.
Tigerfang

•pads out of the Medicine den looking a bit overwhelmed•
Semappaw
*brushes her tail over Swamppaw* Are you okay, darling? -Frecklenose

I know. *looks down at Flamekit sternly* Do you have anything you'd like to say for yourself? -Treetail

What about hot? -Scorchgaze
Yea I think so it was just a lot..
Swamppaw

•shuffles his paws• Yeah...•says looking up at Frecklenose• Aunty can I have some berries?
Flamekit

•snacks his own paw to his face in disbelief•
Flintstripe

Oh I’ll take that one aswell.
Tigerfang
Flamekit! Only your father and I are allowed to give you berries and I told you what you had to do in order to get them again. Clearly you haven't learned your lesson. And to make matters worse you lied to me. -Treetail

*tails her tail in amusement at the kit before looking at Swamppaw reassuringly* It'll likely take you some time to get used to everything. It took Merryberry some time as well when she first start. *nuzzles him* I'm going to miss you. -Frecklenose

Good because that one is very true. *licks his ears* -Scorchgaze
So what if I lied it’s not hurting anyone! •says raising his voice at him keeping his eyes narrowed•
Flamekit

•keeps his gaze on the two of them before shaking his head• I don’t know how you managed Freckle..
Flintstripe

•nuzzles her• Are you leaving soon?
Swamppaw

Oh what else is true about me?
Tigerfang
It's not right to lie, Flamekit. You have to tell your father and I the truth. -Treetail

My kits are Starclan sent that's how. *covers Swamppaw's head in licks* I don't want to leave yet, but your father will probably have us go soon so it's not dark when we go back. -Frecklenose

You're strong, fun, intelligent and a great kisser. -Scorchgaze
I did though! I said i lied. •scoffs•
Flamekit

I can tell..•looks at Flamekit• Treetail just go out him in time out.
Flintstirpe

•nods sadly• When will I see you again?
Swamppaw

Purrs loudly licking his neck• Well those are all true and you are gentle and aggressive hot and steamy and much more.
Tigerfang
Better than time out. You're grounded. -Treetail

I promise I'll come visit you soon. In a few days or so. -Frecklenose

So full of flattery. *slides his paws down his flanks to his hips**licks his neck in return while groping him* -Scorchgaze
Grounded? •says confused• I don’t even know what that means! •says loudly his temper starting to flare•
Flamekit

•instantly turns and cuffs Flamekit over the head hearing him raise his voice• Thats enough out of you! You go back to the nursery now! •says eyes glaring at him•
Flintstripe

•stops immediately trying to hold in his small whimper before going back to the nursery•
Flamekit

•nods• Okay mama..•says looking around the camp nervously•
Swamppaw

Well I’d better get going before night falls.
Sunheart

•hums slightly moving his paws beneath him doing the same before moving his muzzle to his•
Tigerfang
Flintstripe as much he needs to be taught a lesson you can't put your paws on him. -Treetail

*Follows after Flamekit* Are you okay? -Ivorykit

I love you, sweetie. I'll be back to check on you soon. -Frecklenose

Probably a good idea. I'll come with you to let Swamppaw know he can come to me for anything. -Darkmist

You're so frisky. What are you going to do when we're really old and can't speak out of camp anymore? *kisses him* -Scorchgaze
*gives his mate a look*Are you just going to let him talk back and mouth off to you all the time? You need to show him who is in charge Treetail.
Flintstripe

*shakes his head finally starting to cry* No....
Flamekit

Love you to mama...*says looking over at his uncle and Sunheart as they pad over*
Swampkpaw

Well love its time for us to get going. *says sterpping up and givving his Swamppaw a lick on the head* You stay safe for your mother and me.
Sunheart

I will papa..
Swamppaw

*humms loudly brushing up against him as he kisses* Im sure we will figure something out. *teases* But until then how about we just focus on whats infront of us.
tigerfang
And we can do that without hurting him. -Treetail

*nuzzles his shoulder* I'm sorry Flamekit. I promise I'll have your back from now on. -Ivorykit

*huffs and pulls away slowly* Please keep an eye on him, Darkmist? -Frecklenose

You have my word. -Darkmist

Thank you. If you need anything Swamppaw you have your uncles and aunts and your grandparents here. They'll take care of you. And I'm only a short journey away. -Frecklenose

Don't mind if I do. *flips them, pinning him on his back**drags his tongue across his neck* -Scorchgaze
Love as much as i agree with that we have been doing that and it has gotten us no where with him. Plus it was just a cuff over the head he is fine.
Flintstripe

*nods sniffling* Thanks...Cmon i dont wanna play anymore.. *Says saying in the nest*
Flamekit

I know mama..*moves and noses her cehst one more time before stepping back*
Swamppaw

*looks at his mate* Ready to go? *says before making his ways towards the entrance*
Sunheart

*gasps surprise at the sudden Flip* Oh that was fast reaction.
Tigerfang
I just feel like it's going to cause more issues. -Treetail

*settles down beside him* Are you hurt? -Ivorykit

*gives him one last lick on the head before following Sunheart**keeps her gaze down, trying to hold back any tears* -Frecklenose

You told me to enjoy what was in front of me so I got a little eager. *licks his neck hungrily* -Scorchgaze
If it does we can deal with it when they occur. *says getting to his paws watching his sister leave and looks at Swamppaw to make sure he was okay*
Flintstripe

*watches them go his chest hurting slightly at the lonely feeling he was having with out his siblings and bits his lip to hold in tears*
Swamppaw

*lifts his neck up for him* And you sure hoped on that real fast. *purrs*
Tigefang
It'll be okay Swamppaw. *reassures him* You won't have to be here forever. -Darkmist

How could I not? Like I said, I have such a hot mate. *grinds against him* -Scorchgaze
*looks at him and smiles halfy* Yea thats true..Well im going to get settled..*says vanishing into the medicine den*
Swamppaw

*glances at his made and pressses against her as they make there way to the border* You okay Freckle?
Sunheart

I dont know..papa is mean..
Flamekit

*looks at his mate* Well?
Flitnstripe

*grips his flank aggressivly as he grinds against him* Mhm and i can say the same.
Tigerfang
*nods, flicking tears from her cheeks with her tail* I'm just going to miss my baby. -Frecklenose

Well I won't let him hurt you again. *licks his head softly* -Ivorykit

I just don't think that was a smart move, love. -Treetail

*kisses him deeply as he thrusts him* -Scorchgaze
I know you will...But picture that when we see him again he is going to be stronger and smarter then ever!
Sunheart

Thanks Ivorykit...and sorry for hittin you earlier..
Flamekit

*sighs* Okay ill go apologize to him...cmon..*Says as he starts to make his way*
Flintstripe

*huffs at his sudden thrust* Someone is rather eager aren't they?
Tigerfang
I know. It's just going to be hard without him. He's always been my mama's boy. -Frecklenose

It's okay. I'm sorry I wasn't better at going along with your story. -Ivorykit

*follows after him* They may be rebellious, but as long as we're firm and still show we love them it'll pass. -Treetail

Do you have any complaints? *thrusts him lightly at a steady pace* -Scorchgaze
I know you two are connceted by the hip. *says amused* But im sure you can survive a few moons without him plus you have me still.
Sunheart

Thats okay you werent ready for it anyways.. *glances up seeing Flintstripe and presses closer to his brother*
Flamekit

I got it...*grumbles* To think you would be scolding me. *says looking over at the kits* Flamekit im sorry for cuffing you a little bit ago.
Flinstripe

Do you hear any? *lets out a soft moan his claws sliding out and into his flank*
Tgierfang
*purrs softly* Yes, you and our two other wonderful kits. -Frecklenose

*noses Flamekit comfortingly* -Ivorykit

Your papa didn't mean it, buddy. It was a mistake. -Treetail

Touche. *pushes his hind legs up a bit and thrusts deeper* -Scorchgaze
Mhmm i wonder how they are doing on their first day of training.
Sunehart

Yea he did...He hit me on purpose.
Flamekit

Well he isn't wrong on that...*mutters*
Flinttripe

*huffs as he enters* Fuck thats good...
Tigerfang
I hope Sunflowerpaw is doing okay. -Frecklenose

Well he was wrong for it. And he promises he won't do it again, right Flintstripe? -Treetail

You're telling me. *groans against his neck as he picks up his pace* You're so tight. -Scorchgaze
Is it wrong that I'm with Flint on this one? xD

I'll be nice and deny the competition for now. I don't want to make you look bad. ~ Falconstar
I mean no XD Treetail is a softie on the kits so lol

I do think you could make me look bad. *nudges him playfully before scenting the air* When I'm not distracted I'm one of the best hunters in the clan. -Sweetbriar
But I'm still better. *throws her a smirk as he overtakes her, locked onto a scent* ~ Falconstar
Yes! Katie has sided with me for once! XD

I bet she is i mean she is a daddys girl but i have faith in her.
Sunheart

*gives his mate a look* I promise as long as you behave.
Flintstripe

Papa! *says looking at Treetail*
Flamekit

You say that every time! *growls out at his pace wraping his legs around him*
Tigefang
The first and last time XD

You'll have to prove that to me sometime. *retorts quietly as she stalks beside him, following the scent* -Sweetbriar

At least Ivyfrost is on my side about pummeling Skyheart. -Frecklenose

No more hitting. *looks at Flamekit firmly* But you do need to behave. -Treetail

Because it's true. *tugs on his ear as he keeps going, his paws groping his hips* -Scorchgaze
Oh yea and on your side to make you deputy if you brother ever steps down. *laughs*
Sunheart

I am behaving. *says quickly and curls up still upset*
Flamekit

*rolls his eyes and moves out of the den*
Flintstripe

*pants heavily as he gets close and breaths into his neck* I-im close..
Tigerfang