Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26401-26450 of 31229

hampir setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
.... You're right. You're a warrior now and any decisions you make are entirely your own. -Darkmist

Well...how much do you hear? -Frecklenose

I'd rather she be upset with me than something happen to her. I won't take any chances. -Scorchgaze
hampir setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
*starts to make his way to the freshkill pile* Exactly..
Tanglewhisker

Enough mama..
Swamppaw

Well its your fur if she decides to get angry.*stops for a moment* Wait dad dont tell her if she finds out i told anyone else she will claw me!
Flintstripe
*sighs slightly and returns to Strongbreeze* That went about as I expected. -Darkmist

Hey! *hurries to Tanglewhisker's side* What happened? Was your dad giving you a hard time? *asks quickly, ready to defend her friend if need be* -Bloodmoon

*sighs* I wouldn't have wanted you to find out that way, but you're old enough now. I still love your father, but I just can't get passed what he did. I don't want either of us to suffer trying to hold together what we had. Sometimes...love isn't enough. -Frecklenose

*chuckles slightly* I won't let your name slip. -Scorchgaze
*looks at him awkwardly* Taking that it wasn't as successful as you thought?
Strongbreeze

Its fine Bloodmoon. *says to her picking into the pile* He is just being annoying right now..*grabs a vole* Wanna share?
Tanglewhisker

Its your life mama i cant tell you what to do. *looks up at her smiling slightly* I just want you to be happy.
Swamppaw

Thank starclan! So what are you going to do?
Flintstripe
Definitely not. But I can't argue the fact that he's right. I can't monitor everything he does anymore. -Darkmist

Yeah sounds nice. so, *nudges him playfully and gives him a wide grin* put any of my advice to good use? Hate to be the one to break it to you, but I can barely recognize your scent right now. You smell almost completely like Frecklenose. -Bloodmoon

*purrs loudly and nuzzles his cheek* You've always been my sweet boy. -Frecklenose

I need to visit the new camp anyway, check in on how everything is going over leaf-bare. I'll have a chat with Wrenflight while I'm there. -Scorchgaze
Well i guess thats good then? He isn't mad at you right?
Strongbreeze

Wait do i seriously? *says a bit worried*
Tanglewhisker

*purrs* Hey mama why do you smell alot like Tanglewhisker right now?
Swamppaw

*nods* Well make sure Wrenflight doesnt cause a scene you know him.
Flintstripe
He's certainly not happy with me. But I just have to give him his space. -Darkmist

Yep. *smirks* I don't think anyone really noticed but me. So spill it. Tell me everything! -Bloodmoon

Oh..well we've been spending some time together. He's one of my good friends so we've been catching up. -Frecklenose

I do indeed. I'll be sure to keep him calm. -Scorchgaze
Well to be expected i guess right?
Strongbreeze

*gives her a smirk and nods whispering to her everything they did*
Tanglewhisker

Oh well he is nice. *purrs* He was always nice to us when we were little.
Swamppaw

Good cause i wont be their to cuff him. *smirks* Well did you have me on a patrol? And i promise i wont goof off !
Flintstripe
Par for the course. I'm just going to have to learn to be less overbearing. -Darkmist

*gives him a wide eyed stare* Wow, you guys got into it. How was it? Was it everything you hoped? -Bloodmoon

He's a very nice cat. Just like you. *purrs and licks his ears* -Frecklenose

*gives him an amused look* Even if I let you take your mate with you? Or would you prefer he stay to watch the kits? -Scorchgaze
I just have more kits. *teaeses* But yeah less overbearing you dont want Tanglewhisker to not want to be around you.
Strongbreeeze

Well it was something i mean i didnt know you could orgasm so hard your eyes rolled! *whispers*
Tanglewhisker

*yawns tiredly from her warmth* When are you heading back? *stretches out comfortly*
Swamppaw

Well i cant promise anything on Treetails side he is a wild cat you know.
Flitnstripe
*laughs slightly* I've thought about having more kits, but the pregnancy and birthing were so hard on Flaxenrose I wouldn't want to put her through that again. There were times I was honestly worried that I might lose her. -Darkmist

That's news to me too! I guess that's what happens when you get with someone with experience. Hey well I'm glad my advice helped, seems like she really enjoyed it. -Bloodmoon

Sometime tomorrow. Probably later in the evening. *grooms him gently* -Frecklenose

Uh huh sure, it's just him. *teases and nudges him some* take whoever you want on a hunting patrol. -Scorchgaze
I don’t even want to think about that id Berry decides to have kits..I hope nothing would go wrong.
Strongbreeze

•nods• Guess I have to thank you don’t I? •laughs• So what have you been up to lately? Dreaming of Foxclaw?
Tanglewhisker

Ah soon then. •sits up after a bit• I’m assuming you already know about Sweetbriar and Falconstsr now to?
Swamppaw

Will do! •says and pads back to his mate•
Flintstirpe
Making sure to wait until after leaf-bare will be a huge help. -Darkmist

*cuffs him playfully* Only occasionally. He and I are going to meet up tomorrow. Maybe I'll have to steal that move Frecklenose taught you for us. -Bloodmoon

I do. I can't believe no one told me sooner. Does she seem happy? -Frecklenose

Well how'd it go? -Treetail
Obviously I wouldn’t want to put new born kittens through snow like this.
Strongbreeze

Oh? Well if you steal our move we might steal your spot. •laughs•
Tanglewhisker

I mean not like anyone really could have mama. •purrs• But least you found out I bet uncle Wren doesn’t even know.
Swamppaw

Alright I think we are safe.
Flintstripe
And if prey were to start running low you wouldn't want a pregnancy mate going hungry. Don't worry though. You're waiting until after leaf-bare so that's already one less huge thing to worry about. -Darkmist

That is so not fair! We made that spot, you two didn't invent that move! *laughs before taking a bite of her prey* Besides, I would not want to run into a scenario of it getting to crowded in there and then we have to fight over the spot. We didn't make enough room in there for company. *teases* -Bloodmoon

Oh I'll be sure to tell him. He'll be surprised, but happy for your aunty. She's been in love with him for so long she deserves all the happiness in the world. Right? -Frecklenose

Thank StarClan. I was getting nervous. -Treetail
Yea I guess I’m safe for a bit aren’t I?
Strongbreeze

Oh like I would bring her their if you two were in there! •snorts• Plus I think we found our own spot. •looks at her amused then stops• Do you think what I’m doing is wrong?
Tanglewhisker

•laughs• I hope so and she was always sneaking around trying to get his attention.
Swamppaw

Mhmm though I’m in charge of a hunting patrol now. •smirks• Wanna go or do you want to stay with the kits?
Flintstripe
And Merryberry can help soothe any other fears you guys have when the time comes. -Darkmist

*shakes her head* If it makes you happy then it's not wrong. You both wanted to do this, you're having fun and you're happy. That's all that matters. And besides, so what if she's older? So what if she was your uncle's mate? You're both single warriors and you aren't related by blood. It's all free game. -Bloodmoon

Yeah well from what I heard now they're very open with the attention they give each other. *laughs a bit* -Frecklenose

It'd be nice to get out. We can ask your sister to watch them. -Treetail
Well until then I have plenty of time. •gives him a pat on the back• So Klutz after your brace talk with your son what do you have going on?
Strongbreeze

That’s what I thought. But Darkmist thinks my uncle will have an outburst.
Tanglewhisker

You can say that she is all gushy over him! Plus earlier Flintstripe and Treetail were being really inappropriate in here talking about ball tugs?
Swamppaw

Yeah I’m down for that. Come on you lead handsome. •purrs•
Flintstripe
*rolls his eyes slightly at the nickname* Nothing much. What about you? -Darkmist

And if he does, so what? He doesn't get to control Frecklenose's life. They aren't mates anymore. Besides, *grins* you and I could take him down together if he tries anything. -Bloodmoon

*freezes for a second before licking his head* You wait right here. *pads out of the den, her glare setting on the two of them* You two! We need to talk! -Frecklenose

Uh oh...-Treetail
About the same I was waiting for Scorchgaze to throw me on a patrol honestly.
Strongbreeze

True we could easily take him down. •grins• With my size and your fighting abilities it would be easy.
Tanglewhisker

•watches her go flicking his tail happily•
Swamppaw

•freezes turning towards her seeing her glare• I was thinking about making a run for it but it looks like she would chase us..come on…•says before making his way over• H-hey Freckle!
Flintstirpe
Well I think I heard him give one to Flintstripe. Want to join? -Darkmist

We'd make one hell of a team! -Bloodmoon

*Grabs them both by one ear* What were you thinking?! -Frecklenose

Ow ow ow! H-He started it! -Treetail
•nods turning to see the two toms grabbed by the ear and in pain and can’t help but laugh• uh wanna give them a moment?
Strongbreeze

Oh yeah but I still think I could kick your tail. •teases•
Tanglewhisker

Ow ow! What do you mean what were we thinking what did we do!? •says before looking at his mate• And what did I start!?
Flintstripe
Probably a good idea. She's a fierce one so better we don't interfere. -Darkmist

Only in your dreams. -Bloodmoon

*pulls them close, still gripping their ears tight* I know you two have a bit of trouble controlling your hormones, but for StarClan sake keep the dirty talk out of conversation when you're near my son! -Frecklenose

Y-Yeah he definitely started that! -Treetail
I’d like to keep my ears they are one of my best traits. •purrs amused•
Strongbreeze

My dreams? I’m pretty sure I won the last time we sparred.
Tanglewhisker

•grits his teeth• Okay okay! We are sorry! And Treetail what the hell! •says glaring at his mate•
Flintstripe
*laughs* Oh absolutely. -Darkmist

Yes but in the total tallies of wins I'm in the lead. -Bloodmoon

*let's them go* You two are unbelievable. Talking about ball grabbing in front of Swamppaw? -Frecklenose

*rubs his ear when she lets go* We're sorry, it just slipped out. *looks at his mate* Sorry but everyone always assumes it's me who started trouble! -Treetail

*pads over to them with an amused look* What did you two do now? -Sweetbriar
*watches them* Think its safe enough to go over now?
Strongbreeze

Just barely! I know that for sure.
Tanglewhikser

*gives him a look saying he will get him later and looks at Swetbriar* We let some mature chatter get lose around Freckles precious baby. *gives Frecklenose a look still rubbing his ear*
Flitnstripe

Probably. Why don't you lead. -Darkmist

Well sometime we'll have to have another match. -Bloodmoon

Messed up that big huh? *shakes her head out of amusement* -Sweetbriar

And if it happens again you're going to get more than a tug on the ear. -Frecklenose
*nods and starts to walk over* Hope we are disturbing anything.
STrongbreeze

Oh deal dont get upset if i win again. *smirks* I know how mad you got last time.
Tanglewhisker

*gives his sisters a look and looks over at them* No no you are fine.
Flintstripe

I've been working on not being such a sore loser. -Bloodmoon

We thought you might like some more paws for your patrol. -Darkmist

*returns to the medicine cat den* Well, you won't have to worry about any more of that kind of talk sweetie. -Frecklenose
Oh really now? Guess ill get to see the outcome of that hard work. *grins* So are you and Foxclaw going to be mates?
Tanglewhisker

*watches Frecklenose go sticking his tongue out at her and turns to the toms* Yea we woudlnt mind some more muscle on the patrol what about you Sweets wanna join?
Flitnstripe

Then we are on.
Strongbreeze

*looks up at her amused* Thanks mama but dont be to hard on them, they are both just a bunch of goof balls.
Swamppaw
*shoves him playfully before shrugging* It seems like we're headed in that direction, but I told him we should go on some dates just to make sure that's really what we want. If we do, it'll be hard figuring out what to do as far as the camp situation goes. -Bloodmoon

Sure! Just as long as we don't go too far into the territory. -Sweetbriar

If it's muscle they need they'd be fine just inviting you. I don't feel like I'm much help. -Darkmist

Don't be too down about it, uncle Darkmist. We got dealt the side of the family gene pool that didn't come with being a wall of muscle. -Treetail

Very true. *nuzzles him* But they're our goofballs right? -Frecklenose
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
•oh congratulations then. •laughs• But yeah are you thinking of having him come back here?
Tanglewhisker

Sounds good but why don’t you want to go to far?
Flintstirpe

Well Treetail you aren’t that small you know you still have some muscle on you.
Strongbreeze

Yea I live with them here so I have to deal with them a little more then you do mama.
Swamppaw
Ideally that's what I'd want, but I know how he feels about his real dad. -Bloodmoon

I'm uh...just a little tired this morning I guess. *shuffles her paws* -Sweetbriar

Well I have to be able to compete with my mate a little. -Treetail

I'm sure you're learning to wrangle them. *purrs* -Frecklenose
Well I’m sure you can convince him, he always was easily swayed by you.
Tanglewhisker

•gives her a looks knowing she was hiding something• Alright we won’t go to far. •starts to lead them out•
Flintstripe

Im sure you compete just fine well I hope so atleast.
Strongbreeze

Yup! •starts to organize herbs as he moves aaay from her• Do you think I’ll get to go meet Starclan soon?
Swamppaw

You think so? *Gives him an amused look* -Bloodmoon

*sighs in relief and follows him, huffing to herself at her feeling of exhaustion* -Sweetbriar

Sometimes it gets a little dodgy. *follows them* He can be pretty rough with me. -Treetail

Come on Treetail. No one wants to hear about your love life. *pads after them* -Darkmist

I wasn't referring to that!... Specifically at least. Besides, we've all got mates here it's not like none of us know what it's like. Right Sweet? You've got yourself a handsome mate now. *nudges her playfully* -Treetail

Easy there Treetail. *catches her balance as he nudges her* -Sweetbriar

I would imagine so. Are you excited? -Frecklenose
Well he blindly follows you so I think yes. You should ask him. He is a warrior now.
Tanglewhisker

•watches his sister and pads up besides her• are you okay sweets? •says quietly to her•
Flintstripe

•laughs at them• You guys are something else but I agree with Darkmist none of us wants to hear about that.
Strongbreeze

I think so..I’m more nervous though
Swmappa
I guess I will after we've been on some dates. I just don't know how he'd feel about being away from Redshadow either. -Bloodmoon

I'm fine. I just haven't gotten any sleep in almost two days. -Sweetbriar

You sure? I've got some entertaining stories I could tell. -Treetail

Treetail why are you the way you are? Neither of your parents are like this. Actually...your birth mother is Hushpool so forget I asked. That explains everything. -Darkmist

Don't be darling. StarClan is full of family. -Frecklenose
I mean unless you can convince the whole family to move I’m not sure.
Tanglewhisker

Really? Why is that? Wait….have you and..? •grins widely•
Flintstripe

Oh come on Darkmist don’t be like that he is just trying to have some fun even though is extremely awkward…actually never mind I agree why are you like this?
Strongbreeze

What if they don’t like me though..
Swamppaw
Hey I'm pretty persuasive maybe I could do it! -Bloodmoon

Shut up! *tries to hide the blush on her face* Don't be a foxheart about it. -Sweetbriar

If you'd spent any extended period of time around Hushpool you'd understand. At least be thankful Treetail only offered to share instead of just telling you stories without warning. -Darkmist

What's not to like? *licks his cheek* You're one of the most likeable cats I've ever know. -Frecklenose
•laughs• Yup! So if you take him as your mate does that mean I can be your best friend?
Tanglewhisker

Aww did he pound you all day and night with his big throbbing length? •whispers to her teasingly•
Flintstripe

Yeah thankfullly I don’t so it’s been a blessing. So Treetail what was Frecklenose trying to rip your ear off for?
Strongbreeze

I don’t know I remember Buckkit well Buckpaw now and his siblings didn’t like me much.
Swamppaw
You're already my best friend, mouse-brain. I have two best friends. -Bloodmoon

*shoves him lightly* Don't say stuff like that! *blushes darker* Why would you even want to know? You're my brother, aren't you supposed to be weirded out by the idea of toms touching me? -Sweetbriar

Flintstripe and I may have been teasing each other and he may have let something a little too inappropriate slip out of his mouth. Freckle doesn't want her innocent little boy hearing certain stuff, ya know? -Treetail

They have a hard time getting along with others. They and Blackpaw still don't get along very well. -Frecklenose
Well if he is going to be your mate he is no longer in best friend contender! •stretches out tiredly•
Tanglewhisker

Sweet if you haven’t noticed I like toms. •gives her a light shove•
Flintstripe

Ah protective mother I see Darkmist is Flaxenrose like that?
Strongbreeze

Really? They aren’t picking on him are they?
Swamppaw
*rolls her eyes in amusement* Fine, if I take him as a mate you're my only best friend. What, you tired from all your activities today? -Bloodmoon

Well yes but you aren't aloud to fantasize about my mate! He's off limits! -Sweetbriar

She's exactly like that. She almost took Skyheart's head off once when our kits were still in the nursery. -Darkmist

No no. Your sister wouldn't allow it. She's been the only one to really connect with them. -Frecklenose
•gives her a look• I was more active then I thought I would be today okay?
Tanglewhisker

Oh and how are you going to know if I’ve been fantasizing about him? For all you could know I’ve already have. •grins•
Flintstirpe

That’s brave! I wouldn’t even try anything agaisnt Skyheart that tom is terrifying.
Strongbreeze

•chuckles a bit• I feel like she is the only one who can.
Swamppaw
*grins teasingly* Yeah you told me. Must have worked up quite the sweat. -Bloodmoon

*glares at him* Not allowed! Even versions of him that aren't real are mine! -Sweetbriar

A mother's love is strong. Nothing can break the bond between a queen and her kits. -Darkmist

She's pretty special like that, huh? *purrs softly* -Frecklenose
More then that! she said she hasn’t done anything like that for nearly two moons!
Tanglewhisker

Oh please Sweets you can’t control that if I’m going to dream about him I’m going to do it not like I would well maybe after all three and half mouses? Come on that is a dream!
Flintstripe

I wouldn’t be so sure on that I’m sure the bond can’t always be stable right?
Strongbreeze

•nods• She is patient enough for them.
Swamppaw
*snorts in amusement* Compared to your never two moons doesn't sound like a long time. -Bloodmoon

I can hear you! *whines to his mate* -Treetail

*can't help but laugh a bit* Well it has it's disadvantages at times. My hips are killing me. -Sweetbriar

Well, not for everyone. But for most she-cats. -Darkmist

Patience. You're probably right, that's probably the best way to describe it. Well, what do you have planned for today? -Frecklenose
Oh shush you! You are the same as me you know never doing it before then having it.
Tanglewhisker

*looks over at his mate amused* Maybe get bigger down their then love. *teases him* Oh i know Sweets we all can tell especially when you ask to not go so far out.
Flitnstripe

I see...*looks over at the others* You are all freaks you know that?
STrongbreeze

*shakes his head* No not really i just have my daily duties.
Swamppaw
Fair enough. So, did all of her experience come in handy then? -Bloodmoon

*looks more flustered* Will you two shut your big mouths! I don't particularly want everyone knowing about my private life! -Sweetbriar

I didn't even say anything about you! Flintstripe was just being mean! -Treetail

And I hate to break it to you, Sweetbriar, but just because you and your mate have your own den doesn't mean we all can't hear what happens in there. Even before dawn. Yowling is yowling whether you're in a separate den or not. -Darkmist

*hurries ahead of them, her face impossibly red* I hate you guys. Let's just hunt. -Sweetbriar

Well do you need help with anything? Anything you need me to get for you? -Frecklenose
Oh more then handy! Starclan she is amazing the way she takes control sometimes and the way she handles me!
Tanglewhisker

He has a point you are fairly loud Sweets. *comments after* no one says anything because we like keeping our pelts but yea.
Strongbreeze

*snorts in laughter at his sister* Oh my starclan! And im not being mean you goof!
Flintstripe

Uh well i dont think we can really find anymore herbs now. *laughs* But if you want to help me seperate things and keep count would be nice. *says moving around piles*
Swamppaw