Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27101-27150 of 31229

hampir setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*rests his tail on his shoulder gently* don't be so hard on yourself. For some cats it just takes more time to adjust to these things. With enough practice over time you'll get the hang of it. -Scorchgaze

I promise he won't! Gosh you make him sound so wild. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

Same thing. If I can't do it I'll do whatever you want for a moon. -Bloodmoon
hampir setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
*smiles lightly* Yea i just dont want to be a bother though i want to be able to hunt my own prey.
Swamppaw

*makes his way back with Tanglewhisker with two voles each* Did he manage to catch anything ? *says as he approaches*
Tigerfang

*shuffles his paws awkwardly*
Swamppaw

I mean hearing what he does to you in his den you cant blame us.
Strongbreeze

Oh ill take it then. *makes his way into camp*
Foxclaw
Nah I hogged all the time for him to practice teaching him then showing off my own skills. *says to his mate as he pats Swamppaw's shoulder**picks up his vole* We can practice more later so let's head back before we freeze our paw pads off. -Scorchgaze

*face flushes slightly* W-Well that's different. He wouldn't do those things in front of anyone. -Sweetbriar

*peers around camp* He must be out. Just you wait and see! When he gets back I'll have him convinced in no time. -Bloodmoon
•nods a little disheartened and follows them•
Swamppaw

•watches the apprentice and shrugs• gotta learn not to be such a show off deputy. •teases•
Tigerfang

•makes his way back to camp with his prey.•
Tanglewhisker

You don’t know that. •points out• What if he just pins you down in front of us?
Strongbreeze

•shakes his head• You sure are persistent in this little bet. •purrs• must really want me to do something.
Foxclaw
I know I know. But he's my grandson! I have to show him how cool I am! -Scorchgaze

Of course. *licks his cheek* I just can't resist with you. *waves Tanglewhisker over when he enters* -Bloodmoon

While he may be... enthusiastic about pinning me down his stance as leader and his professionalism always take precedence. -Sweetbriar
Well doesnt look like you know look at him he looks upset. *chuckles*
Tigerfang

*looks up at them and makes his way over* What are you two up to?
Tanglewhisker

*purrs loudly*
Foxclaw

Mhmm. *says as they make it in and stretches* Well ill go tell berry the good news then.
Strongbreeze

*gets to his paws and makes his way out of the den giving the kits a look*
Flintstripe
Well listen I don't always make the best decisions in the moment. But he and I will go out again later for some one on one time. -Scorchgaze

Oh just discussing. How would you feel about you and Frecklenose joining us on a double date? -Bloodmoon

*shakes her fur out of embarrassment* Well I'll talk to you guys tomorrow then for our date. *pads off to Falconstar's den* -Sweetbriar

Go ahead and get some rest you two. *nuzzles them before following his mate**let's out a heavy sigh* What a day. -Treetail
Thats true you really dont. *teases* But thats good im sure he will enjoy a less pressured situation.
Tigerfang

*blinks confused* A double date? How would that even work?
Tanglewhisker

Well you and Frecklenose would go on a date with us duh.
Foxclaw

*gives him a look and turns back to Bloodmoon* I dont know...
Tanglewhisker

You can say that again...*huffs* I dont think ive ever been more stressed in my life.
Flintstripe
*drops his catches on the pile* Well what now? -Scorchgaze

Oh come on it'd be fun! We'd all get to hang out and if you two got romantic we'd get the hint and leave you be. -Bloodmoon

Well we knew parenting wouldn't be easy, but StarClan sake. -Treetail
Not sure what do you think we should do?
Tigerafng

*makes his way back to his den*
Swamppaw

*looked a bit hesitant* I dont know id have to ask Frecklenose...and plus we aren't really dating i dont think...
Tanglewhisker

*grins hoping he would say no soon*
Foxclaw

Well do you think we should tell my dad about this?
Flintstripe
Maybe just snuggle? -Scorchgaze

Yeah but you're close enough to it. And besides, you'd just be having some fun hanging out with your besties and your special she-cat. C'mon it'll be really fun. -Bloodmoon

I mean we found them and gave them a talking to. Unless you're worried they'll do it again. -Treetail
Oh i woudnt mind that. *says tugging on his neck*
Tigerfang

*takes another moment to think it over and nods* Fine ill let you tag along i think we are meeting tonight actually.
Tanglewhisker

*his jaw dropped* What?
Foxclaw

*nods* Well i mean they should be punished right?
Flintstripe
That's a little frisky for snuggling. *teases as he heads for the den* -Scorchgaze

*grins widely* The date is set then! We're gonna have a ton of fun. -Bloodmoon

I think so. Want to let your dad handle that then? -Treetail
*follows him* Im just being playful.
Tigerfang

*nods* Well since its almost sun down id get ready if i were you two. *says amused*
Tanglewhisker

*huffs annoyed that he agreed to it* Sounds like a plan.
Foxclaw

*nods spotting his father* Dad! *calls out to him*
Flintstripe
The work of a deputy and a father is never done. *turns to his son* How are you Flint? -Scorchgaze

*starts grooming her fur, casting a smug look at her mate* -Bloodmoon
*chuckles and pads into the den*
Tigerfang

*shuffles his paws a bit embarrassed* Flamekit and Ivorykit snuck out of camp this morning...
Flintstripe

*cuffs her catching her look*
Foxclaw

*stretches* Did you two have any plans for this double date?
Tanglewhisker
Ah they've hit the troublemaking stage. Are they okay? -Scorchgaze

Well I guess whatever you two wanna do since we kind of pushed our way in. -Bloodmoon
*nods* Yea Ivorykit was shivering but he is better now, and they did all of that for some honey. Well i should say Flamekit did atleast.
Flitnstripe

Well honestly we dont do much of the date stuff we kind of get more to the romantic stuff. *says embarrassed*
Tanglewhisker
Seems like he has a sweet tooth. Every time I watch them he begs me for berries. -Scorchgaze

*smirks* Jump right to the good stuff huh? Well maybe we could bring something with us to eat and all share a meal. Talk for a while I guess. Like I said, if things get all hot and heavy for you guys we'll bail. -Bloodmoon
*gives him a look* I think he is being spoiled by some cats around here. *points out*
Flamekit

*nods* Same to you two if you two start getting hot and heavy im not staying for a show.
Tanglewhisker

Ah dont want to watche me breed her? *teases*
Foxclaw
Fair enough. They're the only kits in camp so I think everyone likes to go overboard. -Scorchgaze

Well now that I think about it maybe we should watch. Repay the favor and learn some tips from your older partner. *teases* -Bloodmoon
Exactly we cant have everyone spoil them otherwise they will just expect to get what they want.
Flitnstirpe

Oh please dont. *huffs embarrased*
Tanglewhisker

Oh please you watched us so its only fair right Bloodmoon.
Foxclaw
That's true. I'll make sure everyone knows to put a firm paw down with them. -Scorchgaze

Yeah I want Frecklenose to teach me her tricks. *grins then laughs* We're just teasing. We won't watch. We probably will be hidden away listening though. Since you claim to be the master of muzzle I wanna see how much you make her squeal. -Bloodmoon
Thanks. *sighs and turns around* Thanks dad. *says before making his way to his mate*
Flintstripe

*cuffs her over the head* Well grab some prey and lets head out its getting dark.
Tanglewhisker

*shrugs and picks up a vole*
Foxclaw
Well? -Treetail

*pads into the den and settles down beside his mate* -Scorchgaze

*grabs a squirrel as well* Lead the way then. Since you know the secret spot. -Bloodmoon
All set he will figure it out.
Flintstripe

*looks up* All good?
Tigerfang

*rolls his eyes and starts to lead them to the spot* Now dont embarrass me more then you two arleady do.
Tanglewhisker
Your ever reliable father. -Treetail

Sounds like the kits have been a little reckless. -Scorchgaze

Wow that's so hurtful. I would never! -Bloodmoon
Mhmm i know. Well what should we do now?
Flintstripe

Sound a bout right, kits are kits after all.
Tigerfang

*makes it to the hidden hollow* truth hurts you know. *says amused*
Tanglewhisker
Well should we visit your sister? -Treetail

Mm. I have to let everyone know not to spoil them. -Scorchgaze

*huffs* Fine we'll be on our best behavior. -Bloodmoon

*arrives at the hollow first and settles inside* -Frecklenose
Mhmm sure Merry or Sweets?
Flitnstripe

Oh have fun im sure everyone will listen. *rolls his eyes*
Tigerfang

Good. *says as they arrive and sniffs around* Frecklenose?
Tanglewhisker

*presses agianst his mate playfully* This is going to be fun i bet.
Foxclaw
Sweets. Merry is usually so busy. -Treetail

*nips him playfully* I'm pretty persuasive you know. -Scorchgaze

You're telling me. *purrs* -Bloodmoon

Perfect timing. *calls from inside the burrow* I just got here. Come in before you get frostbite. -Frecklenose
Yea. *looks around* She is probably in Falconstars den. *grins* you get to go get her.
Flitnstirpe

Sure sure whatever you say.
Tigerfang

*makes his way in* Hey i hope you dont mind...Bloodmoon kind of pressured me into doing a double date...*says looking around* And i dont think their is enough room in here for all of us.
Tanglewhisker

*waits patiently outside* Tanglewhisker we are waiting.
Foxclaw
Oh come on! He'll kill me if I interrupt them! -Treetail

I persuaded you didn't I? -Scorchgaze

*purrs in amusement and licks his cheek* Well that sounds fun enough to me. Just so long as I get some time with you to myself. *slips out of the den* -Frecklenose

So where should we head off to? -Bloodmoon

I think I know a good spot. *flicks her tail for them to follow her* -Frecklenose
Yea well im sure my sister would rahter lose a brother in law rather then an actual brother. *purrs and nudges him* Go on stud.
Flintstrpe

I dont know if you persuaded me or just took me.
Tigerfang

*grins* Dont worry you will get some alone time from me for sure. *says backing out and follows her*
Tanglewhisker

*smirks licking his mates next and follows*
Foxclaw
*huffs and pads off to the den, quickly returning with Sweetbriar following* StarClan that was so scary! -Treetail

You guys are so dramatic! -Sweetbriar

Hey I was very polite about it! -Scorchgaze

So what made you two decide to join us? -Frecklenose

We're all trying to get better at making friends. We suck pretty bad at it. -Bloodmoon
What us dramatic?! *says dramaticly* How could you. *smirks*
Flintstripe

You were...Yeah i guess thats true i cant complain then.
Tigerfang

*nods* We realized we dont ahve many. *says amused*
Foxclaw

*chuckles* You two just need to learn how to make beter friends. *says amused* Frecklenose where are we goign by the way?
Tanglewhisker
Yeah yeah yeah. *gives him a playful look* So what have you two been up to? -Sweetbriar

*kisses his cheek* I'm only forceful when you beg for it. *grins* -Scorchgaze

You're bad at making friends too Tanglewhisker! -Bloodmoon

*laughs softly* I figured that first spot I showed you with all the dense trees. Should help block a lot of the snow. *stops when they reach that small clearing* -Frecklenose
Well we had a panic eariler because the kits deicided to sneak out of camp in search of honey. *says with an annoyed look*
Flintstsripe

Hey ive seen you forceful when i didn't beg for it.
Tigerfang

Not as bad as you! *comments quickly and nods* Yea that was a good spot. *says as they arrive and looks around for a spot to lay down and does*
Tanglewhisker

Not bad. *purrs laying down and pats a spot next to him for Bloodmoon*
Foxclaw
Yikes. I take it because you're so laid back they're okay? -Sweetbriar

They're fine. Dreading when they're going to really get scolded, but they're okay. -Treetail

Maybe once or twice. But when I have a mate this perfect it's hard to resist. -Scorchgaze

*snuggles up next to Foxclaw* So how were things when you went back to camp Frecklenose? -Bloodmoon

*settles beside Tanglewhisker, brushing their flanks* Tense as you'd expect. I try my best to keep my distance from Sunheart. -Frecklenose
*his tail flicked* Oh they are getting scoldd for sure.
Flintstripe

Mhmm so im the best you admit it.
Tigerfang

Ah well that is for the best id assume. *says amused* Least he wont cause you any trouble in camp if you just stay away from him.
Foxclaw

*presses against her happily* And i dont want you getting into scuffles with that mangey hearted tom. *says annoyed*
Tanglewhisker
Big bad papa going to give them a talking to? *laughs softly* -Sweetbriar

Of course you are. -Scorchgaze

*purrs and licks his cheek again* How sweet of you to be concerned about me. -Frecklenose

Oh yeah he's always thinking about your safety. *gives him a playful grin* -Bloodmoon
Im the strict one, and well we know what Treetail is.
Flitnstripe

*closes his eyes and presses his head into his chest* Love you.
Tigerfang

Why woudln't i be? *says givving his friends a look*
Tanglewhisker

Its true he just sits their wondering if you are okay and if you will be meeting up. *snickers* Like a kit.
Foxclaw
Yes yes I get it I spoil them. -Treetail

It's only natural. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

I love you too. *kisses the top of his head* -Scorchgaze

Oh well I have to say I've been doing about the same lately. *brushes her tail with Tanglewhisker's as she casts a lighthearted look at Foxclaw* And before you moved camps again I remember you doing the same thing over Bloodmoon. -Frecklenose

*grins at her mate now* Aww how cute. -Bloodmoon
Yea their cant be two perfect parents. *says amused*
Flintstripe

*purrs yawning* Well hunting took the energy out of me.
Tigerfang

*blushes* I didn't do it that much! *says quickly hiding his face into her fur* I just didnt have any friends over their you know.
Foxcalw

*grins* Ooooh so cute Bloodmoon your mate was such a love bird.
Tanglewhisker
Well I may not be perfect but I think I'm the favorite! -Treetail

Go ahead and get some rest. There's not much to be done around here. -Scorchgaze

*nuzzles him* But I like knowing that you worry about me. -Bloodmoon

*laughs a bit* New love is really something. -Frecklenose
*narrows his eyes and gets him into a tight headlock* Take that back.
Flintstripe

*nods yawning again and closing his eyes*
Tigerfang

Well you should have known i always worry about you, you can be rather wild you know.
Foxclaw

Well i feel like you are the only one who can say that here. *purrs*
Tanglewhisker
*eyes widen slightly in surprise* But that's not fair! -Treetail

But you love that about me, don't you? -Bloodmoon

You're not wrong considering I've had my experience. Still, you can see it in them. It's sweet. *smiles as she looks at him* This was a nice idea. It's good to have things feel almost like normal. Like we aren't two split clans. -Frecklenose
Its not fair for you to say you are the favorite! *tightens it* Say it before i decide to make it so i have to drag you to the den.
Flintstripe

I do but it also worries me. *says gently and licks her neck*
Foxclaw

But we are sort of. *says with a sigh* We cant just make our way around as we please anymore..
Tanglewhisker
Okay okay I take it back! *squirms in his hold* -Treetail

Well I promise not to be too wild and reckless all the time. How's that? -Bloodmoon

I know. *noses his cheek* Don't worry too much about it. I think everyone is hopeful that the camps will rejoin. -Frecklenose
•purrs letting him go• Was that so hard? See what I have to deal with sweets?
Flintstripe

I’ll take what I can get. •purrs• oh yea we brought prey to eat!
Foxclaw

•purrs lightly• Yeah that would be nice…•looks over at the two cats• I almost forgot.
Tanglewhisker