Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 27651-27700 of 31229

hampir setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
Well I think that's the plan, but we need to wait until leaf-bare is over. We're already low on prey just with the cats here. -Scorchgaze

Isn't it? I mean I opened my fat muzzle in an argument and got Sunheart all riled up about me sleeping with another tom. Maybe if it weren't for that he wouldn't have been so angry when he found out. -Frecklenose

Sure thing. *nuzzles his cheek as she starts helping him* You lasted longer than I figured you would. *purrs* -Bloodmoon

Well a good mate you are. I know Mistybreeze misses the other camp too. -Redshadow

Oh well duh. In the obvious ways. *laughs* -Treetail
hampir setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
*nods* Well hopefully you can hold on until then. *says amused pushing his paws down his back*
Tigerfang

And im the other tom..Do you regret it?
Tanglewhisker

I wanted to go back eariler but then the madness happened. *says amused*
Foxclaw

Thinking about heading back? *says amused*
Strongbreeze

*rolls his eyes laughing and licks his nose* Love you.
Flintstripe
These bad rubs give me the strength I need. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

No. I regret the way this all turned out, but I don't regret anything I've done with you. *lightly kisses his cheek* -Frecklenose

You held out well champ. *purrs in amusement and leads him inside* -Bloodmoon

No we're both too attached to Foxclaw. -Redshadow

I love you too. -Treetail
*nips his ear at the comment amused* Sure they do. *says befiore sliding off of him and lays down* Just dont push yourself to hard.
Tigerfang

*nods his head and noses her cheek in return* Well just know im right here if you want to talk or anything just let me know Frecklenose.
Tanglewhisker

Oh whatever. *laughs and flops down in his nest* Ah much better.
Foxclaw

*glances over at the two warriors as tehy enter*
Swamppaw

Wanna come cuddle with me and the boys? *says amused*
Flintstripe
Promise I won't. Don't want to have a heart attack. -Scorchgaze

I will. Same to you. So, any plans? -Frecklenose

*grooms him gently* I can't wait until you're all healed. We can snuggle in our nest again. -Bloodmoon

Of course I do. How could I pass that up? *settles into the nest, curling around him* -Treetail
If you have a heart attack i will make sure you pass painfully. *laughs*
Tigerfang

*shakes his head* Not that i know of i saw the hunting patrol just got back a bit ago buti think im free.
Tanglewhisker

Me and you both im sure that when im a bit better ill be aloud out of the den and back to the warriors.
Foxclaw

*purrs warmly* Oh much better now im sure the kits wont freeze.
Flintstripe
What the heck! That's so mean. -Scorchgaze

Well how about we relax by the waterfall. -Frecklenose

And then eventually we can go hunting together. -Bloodmoon

I'll be sure to give you three all my warmth. -Treetail
So is over working yourself to death. *looks at him amused*
Tigerfang

I like the thought of that. *says leading her over to the falls*
Tanglewhisker

Just hunting? *Teases*
Foxclaw

Good now come here stud. *says grabbing him and pulling him closer*
Flintstripe
Fair point. I promise I'll take better care of myself. -Scorchgaze

*stretches out with a sigh of relief* Every second of peace is a blessing. -Frecklenose

Of course not. *purrs and licks his ear* But I don't think that necessarily has to wait until then. I've got some plans in mind. -Bloodmoon

*wraps a paw around him and squeezes him* Careful big guy. Calling me stud makes me want to prove that to you. -Treetail
You better i dont want to be in the elders den alone with Stremaripple.
Tigerfang

Mhm. *does the same purring loudly* Oh i needed that.
Tanglewhisker

Oh? Wanna share them or keep them a secert? *laughs.
Foxclaw

THe kits are right here you better not. *says strictly*
Flintstripe
*purrs in amusement* I hope you wouldn't try using him as my replacement. -Scorchgaze

It's been a long couple of days. *licks his shoulders* -Frecklenose

Secrets, handsome. You need to be surprised. -Bloodmoon

I'm only teasing, love. I'm not that crazy. -Treetail
*cuffs him over the head* Ew starclan no!
Tigerfang

Sure has hopefully i have been able to help you through them,
Tanglewhisker

*curls up laughing* Fine fine ill let you keep your secerts. *yawns*
Foxclaw

Mhmm.. *closes his eyes*
Flitnstripe
*chuckles* I was just making sure, no need to freak out. -Scorchgaze

More than you know. I really appreciate everything you've done for me. -Frecklenose

*Settles beside him and licks his cheek softly* I love you. -Bloodmoon

Get some rest love. *kisses his forehead* Sleep well. -Treetail
I mean would you replace me with Streamripple? •says curling up•
Tigerfang

And vice versa. •says before sitting up watching her• How is Swamppaw doing?
Tanglewhisker

Love you to. •nuzzles her• Why don’t you go back to the warriors den and get some rest? I’m sure you would enjoy sleeping in your nest then the ones in here.
Foxclaw

Definitely not. I could never replace you. -Scorchgaze

He's all right. Tired, but unfortunately that's the life of a medicine cat. He's worried about his father. -Frecklenose

Are you sure? I don't mind if you'd rather I stay with you. -Bloodmoon
What I figured after all just look at me. •chuckles to himself•
Tigerfang

Not surprised by that I’ve heard he has been a bit snapper lately
Tigerfang

•shrugs laying his head down• Up to you I don’t want you to be uncomfortable just because of me.
Foxclaw
Indeed. I landed a real hottie. -Scorchgaze

I hope once the camps rejoin he won't be so tense. He'll have his siblings around him and Blackpaw always knows how to cheer him up. -Frecklenose

I'm not uncomfortable. *kisses his cheek* I want to stay with you. -Blackpaw
Oh yeah I am imagine me in my prime. •chuckles•
Tigerfang

I’m sure he will he just has a lot going on and no one to really vent so it makes sense he is a bit snappy right?
Tanglewhisker

•nods and makes space for her in his nest• Well snuggle up then.
Foxclaw
I don't have to imagine you still look as attractive as you did years ago! -Scorchgaze

Right. I offer him a listening ear, but I think he just doesn't want to unload too much on me. Even though I'd take all his stress on myself if I could. -Frecklenose

*gently settles beside him and nuzzles his ear* -Bloodmoon
*nuzzles him* So kind...So are you going to have to make a trip back to the other camp again?
Tigerfang

Im sure he doesnt want that though. *nudges her* No son wants their mother to take all the burden.
Tanglewhisker

*coos happily and closes his eyes* Night Bloodmoon.
Foxclaw
Not any time soon. Everything is somewhat calm right now. -Scorchgaze

But every mother wants to take it. *purrs slightly* It's quite the conundrum. -Frecklenose

Good night Foxclaw. -Bloodmoon
Thank Starclan being stuck here while you are gone is never fun.
Tigerfang

Fair enough. •chuckles• Well has the mood lightened up yet for you?
Tanglewhisker
*nuzzles his flank softly with a yawn* That's why I try to drag you with me every chance I get. -Scorchgaze

Considerably. I feel like I can never thank you enough for being so kind to me. -Frecklenose
And as your best friend and mate I don’t mind that one bit.
Tigerfang

Trust me you thank me enough. •laughs•
Tanglewhisker
*purrs* Thank you for loving me. -Scorchgaze

With my words or in other ways? *gives him an amused look* -Frecklenose
Its no problem. *licks his cheek* Best friends from the beginning so it was ment to be took some time but still.
Tigerfang

Oh im sure you definally know what i mean.
Tanglewhisker
Better late than never. *nuzzles his neck* Get some rest handsome. -Scorchgaze

Well it's my pleasure. Having you around to take my mind off of everything and to bring me so much enjoyment has been such a relief. -Frecklenose
*nods* Indeed.. *says snuggling up and closing his eyes*
Tigerfang

*chuckles a bit and stretches out once more* Well i think today has been long enough for both of us wanna get some sleep?
Tigerfang
Sleep sounds great. *stands with a long stretch* I finally made my own nest today so you don't have to worry about me hogging yours. -Frecklenose
*nods making his way to his nest* Oh how unfortunate for me. *chuckles* Im sure you will come crawling back to me eventually.
Tanglewhisker

I just might. *purrs in amusement* Good night. -Frecklenose
•yawns awake laying his head across the back of Bloodmoons neck•
Foxclaw

•makes his way out of the warriors den with a big stretch•
Tanglewhisker

•wiggles his way out of the curled up cats and makes his way out of the den•
Flintstripe
About time you wake up! *waves Flintstripe over from where she sat with Frecklenose by the waterfall* -Sweetbriar

*curls up tighter around the kits when he leaves* -Treetail

*licks one of his paws gently* Morning. How'd you sleep? -Bloodmoon

Morning son. *pads out of the den after him* -Darkmist
•chuckles padding over to them• Morning you two and Sweet unlike you I have two kits to tend to.
Flintstripe

•purrs lightly• Slept pretty good for once.
Foxclaw

•looks back at him• Surprised you are up this early a cat your age should be sleeping in. •teases•
Tanglewhisker
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Yeah I know you've gotta play your daddy role. *purrs and pats the spot next to her for him to lay* -Sweetbriar

Ivorykit and Flamekit are growing so fast. -Frecklenose

I'm glad to hear it. *kisses his cheek gently* your cuts are looking a bit better. -Bloodmoon

All that sass is going to get you in trouble one day. *purrs lightly* I've just been having a hard time sleeping. -Darkmist
It’s a lot of work trust me. •purrs• And they sure are soon they will be out of the nursery.
Flintstirpe

•nods• A bit they still hurt like hell though.
Foxclaw

Until that day happens I’ll continue. •chuckles and softens up• Is it about Sunheart?
Tanglewhisker
With our kits growing up so fast it really makes me feel like I'm getting old. -Frecklenose

I'm sure. *gently grooms his fur* -Bloodmoon

*nods* I keep having nightmares about our fight but instead of me making it back to camp to warn you...he killed me. -Darkmist
That’s Becuase you are freckle. •laughs a bit• I can already see the grey on your muzzle.
Flintstripe

•hummus lightly• Are you hungry at all?
Foxclaw

•looks at him gently• But he didn’t and you are still here pa.
Tanglewhisker

*whacks him with her tail* You're such a liar! There's not one spot of grey anywhere on me. -Frecklenose

Flint you're just asking for trouble. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

You know me, I'm always hungry. -Bloodmoon

I know. It just upsets me because when I think about it I really could have died. He could have been angry enough to actually kill me. His own brother. -Darkmist
Hey i gotta tease her while i can she might go back soon! *laughs*
Flitnstripe

*chuckles* Wanna get us something nice to eat?
Foxclaw

*touches his nose to his head* But you still lived and im glad you did..
Tanglewhisker
I'm not leaving until Swamppaw is done with his training! -Frecklenose

Anything you want in particular? -Bloodmoon

Me and you both. I'd like to be around for you kits and your mother for quite awhile longer. -Darkmist
So that could be any time then. *points out leaning up against Sweetbriar* So how are you holding up after yesterday?
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* Surprise me.
Foxclaw

And we all want to keep you arould you know. *says amused* Well wanna see if their is a patrol with our name on it?
Tanglewhisker
I'm okay as I can be I suppose. I'm just worried about how my kits are dealing with all of this. -Frecklenose

Well then wait here handsome. *pads off to the pile* -Bloodmoon

Sounds like a good idea. I think we've waited a good bit. We've all been trying to let Scorchgaze sleep in as much as possible lately. -Darkmist
Well as far as I know Swamppaw is the onlyt one right now who really knows what’s going on…so hopefully the other two are doing fine though I’m not a fan of what Redshadow did I’m surprised Swamppaw didn’t have another panic attack.
Flintstripe

•nods watching her go and sighs•
Foxclaw

Yea he needs it. he has been running back and forth between camps for the last few days.
Tanglewhisker

It's a touch situation because I'm so upset, but at the same time I understand him. His son could have been killed. He's a parent like any other who is worried for the safety of their kit. I'd probably be acting the same way if I was him. -Frecklenose

Hey. *pokes his head into the den* How're you feeling? -Redshadow

Poor deputy isn't getting any younger either. -Darkmist
*nods and lays his head down onto his paws* I guess i would do the same honestly...But id keep an eye on Swamppaw if i were you he has become..a bit well i dont know the right words honestly...he is just differnet,
Flintstripe

*looks up* Oh hey dad im feeling a bit better today still a bit hard to breath through my nose.
Foxclaw

*laughs* If that was possible im sure he would have done that.
Tanglewhisker
I know he's been under a lot of stress, but what do you mean? -Frecklenose

It's still sore I'm assuming. -Redshadow

We all would. *pads off to the warriors den* Scorchgaze? -Darkmist

*leaves his nest with a yawn* Morning boys. What can I do for you? -Scorchgaze
Well i dont know he just seems to be getting more and more aggressive.
Flintstripe

*nods* Sore and in pain. *chuckles*
Foxclaw

*follows after him*
Tanglewhisker

*looks up tiredly*
Tigerfang
*flattens her ears slightly* Really? That doesn't sound like my baby at all. This must all be affecting him more than I even realized. I'll talk to him. -Frecklenose

Well at least it doesn't look crooked or anything. Not that you need to worry about that considering you already have a mate. *teases lightly* -Redshadow

Any patrols you could use us for? -Darkmist

A border patrol needs to go out here soon for the Goldenclan border. -Scorchgaze

We're on it then. Anyone you want to bring son? -Darkmist
*shrugs* What do you think Sweets?
Flintstripe

*pouts* I hope it doesnt even though i have a mate i still wanna look good for her.
Foxclaw

*shakes his head* Your patrol your pick.
Tanglewhisker