Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 28301-28350 of 31229

hampir setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
Rest well. -Hushpool

*smirks* And that's exactly why I snuck out. *nuzzles Foxclaw* Well I'm going to take my mate to the nest so he can relax. -Bloodmoon

Not really. Everything has been the same except for some cats moving around the dens. -Treetail

Of course I will. For now I'm going to make my nest and see some other family, but later on I'll tell you any kind of story you want. -Featherwing

*purrs at his massage* Mmm maybe a little. I spoil you too though bunny. -Badgerpaw

I bet. Maybe you could take a break and we could all spend some time out of camp relaxing. -Blackpaw

New cat? *looks around and spots Milky* I guess they must have taken in a loner. -Frecklenose
hampir setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
•nods and leans against Bloodmoon as they make their way to the den casting a slight glance at the apprentices•
Foxclaw

•huffs and shakes his head turning to his mate• Can you beleive that one?
Skyheart

Oh who has been moving around?
Crowtail

•nods• Okay see you later then. •says going back to Treetail•
Flamekit

Yeah you sure do. •says before laying ontop of him and squeezes him tightly purring• especially when you let me use you as a bed.
Driftpaw

Uh I’m sure I can find some time…how about a little later though i mean we have to find a warrior to take us out anyways.
Swamppaw

•nods• I saw here at the other camp yesterday he didn’t say much though and she was hanging around Sunheart is what I heard.
Tanglewhisker
I love that you get along with my family so well. -Bloodmoon

She loves to give you a hard time. *purrs* -Hushpool

Well Sweetbriar is in Falconstar's den now. Scorchgaze and Tigerfang moved over to the elders den. -Treetail

You have no idea. It gets me all wound up having you this close. -Badgerpaw

We can have mom or daddy take us. -Sunflowerpaw

Go figure. And yet he's mad at me. -Frecklenose
Well your mother has always been really good to me since I was a kit.
Foxclaw

Well now that we are all back together I am get my ruthless revenge for it!
Skyheart

Oh really now we’ll I guess those are quite the moves!
Crowtail

We are going to have a hard time sharing a nest if that’s all it takes. •laughs•
Driftpaw

Uh yeah I guess we could who would you rather have?
Swamppaw

•shrugs• he has always been difficult honestly so who knows what he is thinking.
Tanglewhisker
I think she likes to play match maker. *noses his cheek* -Bloodmoon

Oh and what are you going to do? -Hushpool

I'm sure you guys will be right behind them. *teases* -Treetail

I've got strong self control. -Badgerpaw

I know you're a Mama's boy but I think dad could use the time out of camp. -Blackpaw

Who knows. Well are you hungry? We could get something to eat. -Frecklenose
Mhmm so you are telling me I was hand selected? •chuckles at the thought•
Foxclaw

My best love. •licks her cheek• well now what to do?
Skyheart

•cuffs him over the head over the comment• You know we aren’t as old as we seen Treetail. •says giving him a look•
Crowtail

•snorts in laughter at the cuff•
Flamekit

Oh I’m sure you do. •nuzzles the back of his neck and breathes in gently• you know this cave is much warmer atleast.
Driftpaw

•nods• You know me so well and sounds good should we go get him? Or let him settle in for a bit?
Swamppaw

•makes his way out of the warriors den and looks around wearily•
Sunheart

Starving actually I haven’t eaten at all today.
Tanglewhisker
Maybe but are you complaining? *gently nudges him into the nest* -Bloodmoon

We could go pester our old friends Scorchgaze and Tigerfang. -hushpool

All right! *rubs his head and looks to his mate* See that? Flamekit just laughed at me getting hit. He does take after you. -Treetail

Won't get too hot cuddling up to me then will you? -Badgerpaw

*pads over to him* Hey you all right? -Milky

Well let's see what we can snag. *pads over to the pile* -Frecklenose
Oh you know I’m not. •says and nods to the three apprentices as they pass them• why would I ever complain about having you?
Foxclaw

Oh yes! Where are they!?
Skyheart

•looks over amused• Oh please we both know you deserved it.
Flintstripe

But I thought I took after you. •pouts•
Flamekit

Nah I’ll be just super comfortable than again being with you it wouldn’t matter. •stretches out a bit and thinks• Hey we should all go out hunting again some time we could bring Blackpaw and Sunflowerpaw again with my sister.
Driftpaw

•looks up at her and nods• Yeah I’m just looking out for someone who doesn’t exactly enjoy my presence at the moment or we’ll ever.
Sunheart

•follows her• so with Sunheart here do you think he will get his punishment soon now?
Tanglewhisker
I'm just making sure. *purrs as she nuzzles her head against his chest* -Bloodmoon

Probably sleeping like the elders they are now. -Hushpool

I think you take after us both bud. -Treetail

Yeah that's a good idea. *pulls him to his flank, grooming his fur* I think my siblings would probably like to tag along too. -Badgerpaw

Who is that? -Milky

I would assume so. I'm not looking forward to it. The kits are going to be so torn up about it. -Frecklenose
•lays down in his nest and looks at her• You can go spend time with your family you know. You don’t have to baby sit me.
Foxclaw

Oh good one wanna go ruin their morning then?
Skyheart

But who do I take after more?
Flamekit

•gives Treetail a look• He likes to ask questions doesn’t he?
Crowtail

You think that’s a good idea though? Cause it won’t be fun if Buckpaw and Badgerpaw go at it. •says purring softly•
Driftpaw

Eh no one you need to worry about honestly. •says before looking at the fresh kill pile• wanna grab something to eat at all?
Sunheart

Yeah..maybe they should be out of camp for it? You could ask the new deputy to get that handled.
Tanglewhisker
I'm not babysitting you I'm spending time with you. You're my mate after all. Unless that was your nice way of kicking me out. -Bloodmoon

Of course! *pads to the elders den* Oh lovebirds, you awake? -Hushpool

*groans slightly* Please let this be a nightmare. -Scorchgaze

Yes he does. *chuckles* Mmm I think you take after me. -Treetail

Well then I'll knock some sense into them. *moves his licks to his neck* -Badgerpaw

Yeah that sounds nice. We didn't get to eat before we left. -Milky

I'm so proud of him. *laughs a bit* He's following in the pawsteps of our father for sure. -Frecklenose
I just want you to enjoy your time with your family Bloodmoon. *says gently laying his head down* You dont need to fret over me when you should be enjoying yourself.
Foxclaw

*gorans with him looking up* You have to be kidding me.
Tigerfang

*pokes his head in* Aww look at the two kittens.
Skyehart

*looks around for Featherwing and looks down at Ivorykit* Well what do you two do for fun around here?
Crowtail

*huffs and kneads him* Thats if you can. *chuckles at the thought* I mean BUckpaw im sure you can but Blackpaw might put up more of a fight ill be honest.
Driftpaw

*nods and starts to make his way* So have you been introduced to anyone yet?
Sunheart

*chuckles* Well he does take after him pretty much right? But least one of your siblings took that role.
Tanglewhisker
Okay then. I'll be back after a bit though. *licks his cheek before leaving* -Bloodmoon

Welcome back troublemakers. -Scorchgaze

Wow what a greeting. -Hushpool

Play with grandpa Scorchgaze! -Ivorykit

*pads over to them after seeing Darkmist* -Featherwing

Don't you have faith in me bunny? *nuzzles him* -Badgerpaw

No not really. Everyone is just enjoying seeing their loved ones so I didn't want to interrupt. -Milky

Wren has always been the most responsible one. Next to Merry of course. -Frecklenose
*nods watching her fondly and lays his head down tiredly*
Foxclaw

Did you miss us?
Skyheart

Its what you deserve honestly barging in here yelling.
Tigerfang

Oh i bet thats real fun!
Crowtail

*looks back up at Featherwing*
Flamekit

I have tons of faith in you badgey cmon.
Driftpaw

Fair enough, Well least we can enjoy a meal though right?
Sunheart

So what do you want to eat and by the way Sunheart is heading over.
Tanglewhisker

*nudges his brother* did you want to wait to go out? You should get settled in camp.
Swamppaw

*makes his way over to his sister stalking her before pouncing on her back* Bloodmoon!
Buckpaw
Hmm possibly. -Scorchgaze

Oh come on you know you missed us. -Hushpool

Yeah he's the best! -Ivorykit

Well Flamekit, want to help me make a nest? -Featherwing

Good. I could handle him. Trust me. *rubs his flank soothingly* -Badgerpaw

Right and once everyone is done with their families I'd like to meet some new cats. -Milky

I noticed. *positions herself so there'd be space between him and Sunheart* -Frecklenose

Yeah we should probably get out nests made. And that walk was a long one so I want to stretch out for a bit. -Blackpaw

*follows his lead, pouncing on her immediately after* -Pantherpaw

Ganging up on me now? *laughs* -Bloodmoon
It wasn’t a no so that means it’s a yes.
Skyheart

How can you just go right to that outcome? •says amused•
Tigerfang

He sure is well I’m glad that he spent a lot of time with you two.
Crowtail

•nods his head quickly following him•
Flamekit

Trust gained. •teasss and lays his head down gently•
Driftpaw

Yeah makes sense..want me to help?
Swamppaw

Yeah I’m sure we can manage that. •looks through the pile and pulls out a shrew•
Sunheart

•glances at them and takes a mouse for himself•
Tanglewhisker

Well it’s the only way!
Buckpaw
Because you know it's true. So, how is it being in the elders den now? -Hushpool

Will you spend time with us too? -Ivorykit

Are you excited to become an apprentice soon? -Featherwing

Tired bunny? -Badgerpaw

Any excuse we can get to spend time with you. *purrs* -Sunflowerpaw

Hi. *addresses Milky, ignoring Sunheart* I'm Frecklenose. -Frecklenose

Oh it's nice to meet you! I'm Milky. -Frecklenose

Are you excited to be back? -Bloodmoon
Well considering we just moved in, it was rather enjoyable.
Tigerfang

Mhmm must be nice having a den all to yourself.
Skyheart

Ofcourse! We are staying here after all.
Crowtail

Yeah I can’t wait plus we are going to finally have den mates!
Flamekit

Just a tad it was a long walk.
Driftpaw

•smiles and nods• I have some soft moss in my den if you want to use that.
Swamppaw

•glances over quickly and moves away with his prey•
Sunheart

•nods• Noce to meet you im Tanglewhisker.
Tanglewhisker
Very peaceful. Well, it was. -Scorchgaze

Oh whatever Scorchgaze. We just made it more fun. -Hushpool

*purrs happily* Do you know any fun games grandpa? -Ivorykit

*noses his mate's cheek* You can go spend some more time with your brother if you want. -Treetail

Oh and plenty of them. You'll make friends in no time. -Featherwing

I'm sure it's fine if we take a little nap then. *curls up around him* -Badgerpaw

You're the best Swamppaw. -Sunflowerpaw

Well hopefully we'll get to know each other more. *follows Sunheart* You okay? -Milky

Milky...that sounds like a kitty pet name. -Frecklenose
Super fun and we will make it much more fun! •says amused• So you old Tom you son is taking over?
Skyheart

•sits up stretching•
Tigerfang

Well I only know the basic games from when I was a little.
Crowtail

Do you think they will like us?
Flamekit

•purrs as he does that and clings to him. Gently• I’d love it and I’m sure no one would mind Badgey.
Driftpaw

Yeah I know. •says leading them and tosses them some moss•
Swamppaw

•nods laying down to eat• Yeah I’m fine…she is just my ex.
Sunheart

I think it’s because she is….well either that or a rouge roght?
Tanglewhisker
Yep Falconstar and I think he fits the role perfectly. -Scorchgaze

Like hide and seek and tag? -Ivorykit

Of course they will. *noses his head before grabbing some moss* -Featherwing

*noses him* Rest well bunny. -Badgerpaw

So how have things been with you? -Blackpaw

Oh that's your ex? Sorry that must be uncomfortable. -Milky

Maybe but it certainly doesn't sound like any rough name I've ever heard. -Frecklenose
Mhmm shame i thought you were going to be a good friend and throw my name into the pool.
Skyheart

Oh of course we played that all the time i was the best at hide and seek.
Crowtail

Im kinda nervous though..We dont know anything about them and they all know each other.
Flamekit

You aswell Badgey.
Driftpaw

Okay i guess..*smiles up at him* Glad you guys are here though..
Swamppaw

Its fine..I have to get used to being around her again anyways. *says shrugging it off*
Sunheart

*gives her a look before taking his prey* Come on lets let it be and just eat. *says before heading else where to eat*
Tanglewhisker
Who says I didn't? We talked about all sorts of options but Wrenflight is who we settled on. -Scorchgaze

Really? Can you show me any really good hiding spots? -Ivorykit

Well how about I introduce you to one of yours cousins? Once one of them gets to know you they'll make it easy for everyone else to do the same. -Featherwing

We're glad to be back. *looks around the den* Now where to make my nest. Definitely not near you and Buckpaw. -Blackpaw

Shut up. *looks around the camp for him* -Sunflowerpaw

Not to pry, but do you think there's any hope you guys might get back together? -Milky

*nods and follows him with a robin* I wonder what the life of a kitty pet is really like though. I'm sure it's a lot safer. -Frecklenose
Yeah yeah sure whatever you say. •pouts and flips down• Starclan what are you two going to do now that you are elders?
Skyheart

Oh you know I can! I know a spot in the nursery that has a crack in the wall that’s a good place to hide.
Crowtail

Really!? I’d like that.
Flamekit

Well it’s a pretty open den well besides those two over there. •points to Driftpaw and Badgerpaw•
Driftpaw

•slides off his sister and looks at Pantherpaw• Have you made your nest yet?
Buckpaw

I mean it’s always a possibility isn’t it? But I don’t know..
Sunheart

Probably the safest I wonder why she is with them if she was a kitty pet.
Tanglewhisker
Finally catch up on all the sleep I've lost over the years. -Scorchgaze

Must be nice knowing you're going to get waited on all the time now. Apprentices bringing you fresh moss and prey. -Hushpool

Can you show me now?! *glances at the nursery excitedly* -Ivorykit

Help me make this nest and I'll take you to meet your cousins then. *purrs* -Featherwing

Don't wanna step on any toes. *starts building his nest by the front of the den* -Blackpaw

No not yet. -Pantherpaw

Get on it you two. *purrs in amusement* We can hang out once you're settled in. -Bloodmoon

Well I'll be hoping for the best for you two! -Milky

I always like being nosy but if she's Sunheart's friend now it might be weird to get to close to her. He's still not any less angry with me so I should give him space. How does your dad feel now that he's back? -Frecklenose
•snorts• That’s true love they are going to have all the young toms bringing them fresh prey how unfortunate.
Skyheart

Okay first off we aren’t like that.
Tigerfang

Sure just make sure you can fit in there. •chuckles and heads to the nursery•
Crowtail

•watches the kits go and looks around for Wrenflight•
Flintstripe

•nods• See you soon then Bloodmoon! •says before nudging Pantherpaw• come on let’s go. •starts making his way to the apprentice den•
Buckpaw

You and me both. •says taking another bite• But who knows maybe you will find a mate yourself here.
Sunheart

Well he hasn’t really talked to him…he seemed a bit nervous and I don’t blame him after what has happened…though I’d be more worried about Redshadow he has been itching to get his paws on him.
Tanglewhisker
hampir setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
Hi guys :) You've both been busy!
KATIE! And yeah we could say we have had a bit of free time to spare haha
Hey Katie! Getting to work from home now because of Covid definitely gives me extra freedom with my time hah

Right it's not like we're too old to move around camp. -Scorchgaze

Do you think I'm getting too big for it? -Ivorykit

*pads over to him with Sweetbriar* So how has dad life been? -Wrenflight

So are you and Sunflowerpaw going to share a nest here too? *bumps him playfully* -Pantherpaw

You'll have to introduce me to all the single toms then. -Milky

Right I heard Redshadow is going to be the one dealing out his punishment. *huffs* I hope he doesn't go too hard on him. The kits would be heartbroken to see him in too bad of shape. -Frecklenose
I think his point went over your head there Scorchgaze. •says amused•
Tigerfang

Well now that your two are in the elders den what are you going to do for fun and also if you see Badgerpaw being sneaky around here let me know.
Skyheart

Well I’d say yes since you are so close to being a apprentice •says entering the den and looks around for the crack in the wall making his way•
Crowtail

Oh you know tiring yet enjoyable. •purrs and noses him• Missed yah.
Flintstripe

Well actually we already planned on doing that on our walk over. •says making his way in•
Buckpaw

•glances up at Buckpaw and Pantherpaw as they enter•
Swamppaw

Oh I’ll do my best but I think you should try finding one yourself. •says amused•
Sunheart

Well with what happened to Foxclaw I don’t know about him not going to hard.
Tanglewhisker
What do you mean? Why would Badgerpaw be sneaking around here? -Scorchgaze

Because he takes after his father. -Hushpool

Flamekit is a lot bigger than me though. -Ivorykit

I missed you too. Anything exciting happening while I've been away? -Wrenflight

You and Badgerpaw are going soft. -Pantherpaw

Hey! *pads over to Buckpaw* Ready to make the nest? -Sunflowerpaw

All right that should do it. *nudges him* What should we do now? -Blackpaw

You think any of them would be interested? I'm not clan born after all. -Milky

That's true. We'll see just have to see i suppose. -Frecklenose
Well it’s not my fault Badgerpaw fell for Fluffy jr! •grumbles put stretching out in their nest• Dang you two made a nice nest.
Skyheart

Fluffy jr? •snorts• Starclan that poor family and also please get out of our nest.
Skyheart

Then he will definitely not fit. •laughs and nods to the crack• Here it is! We used to use this little spot all the time to hang out.
Crowtail

Oh you know just cats making gossip and us listening and spreading it. •purrs• What about you deputy?
Flintstirpe

I am not I’m just comforting a friend in her time of need. •says before turning to her• Yeah sure am where do you want to make it?
Buckpaw

•grumbles at the commotion and looks up tiredly from his nap•
Driftpaw

Oh uh should we wait for Sunflowerpaw to finish her nest? Then we can all do something together?
Swamppaw

•shrugs• Not every clan cat is clan born i don’t see why not I mean you are a good looking she cat the only thing is you can’t have kits but I don’t see an issue with that.
Sunheart

You aren’t worried about him are you? •says taking a bite of his meal•
Tanglewhisker
Poor family my tail. Driftpaw is just as much into Badgerpaw as our son is into him. -Hushpool

Again, that poor family. And get off our nest Skyheart. -Scorchgaze

It's pretty cool! Flamekit would never think to look for me here. -Ivorykit

Not a whole lot really. Just getting a hang of this new role. -Wrenflight

How about against one of the walls? -Sunflowerpaw

Yeah for now let's wait outside the den. Make some space in here. -Blackpaw

*noses him lightly* Can't sleep? -Badgerpaw

Well that gives me hope at least. -Milky

As much as I don't want to be I am. He did an awful thing, but he's still the father of my kits. -Frecklenose
At least Covid is serving someone well, lol. My work is still in the slow season so I thought I would check in! I won't be on as much as I used to be, but catch me up to speed and I'll join in! It seems like I've missed a lot!
We caused a lot of drama lol. Bloodmoon and everyone her age are warriors. Scorchgaze just retired today so we brought the other camp back. We figured Wrenflight would take over as deputy unless you want to give it to Ivyfrost. Biggest thing we did, Frecklenose and Sunheart split up. Soon after they split up she started hooking up with Tanglewhisker, his nephew, cause we love drama lol. The two of them aren't mates or anything like that. But when Sunheart found out he almost attacked Tanglewhisker. Bloodmoon stepped in and stopped him. Because of her getting involved some other little stuff happened and Sunheart ended up attacking Foxclaw. He's still in the medicine cat den healing and we decided his punishment would be to get beaten the way he beat Foxclaw. Since Redshadow is Foxclaw's adopted dad he'll be the one fighting Sunheart. We haven't done that yet
SHEEEESH. You don't say! That IS some drama!

Give me the new names and I'll update the forum! What about the kits?
So we've got Bloodmoon, Foxclaw and Tanglewhisker. Foxclaw and Bloodmoon are mates. The kits we have as apprentices except for Ivorykit and Flamekit. We haven't given any of the new apprentices mentors or anything Scorchgaze and Tigerfang retired. Oh and I brought in a kitty pet who joined the new camp and is now with them!

Milky - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Okay, I'll update all of that and assign mentors! Since you combined the two camps, do you want me to merge the two forums into this one?
Yeah let's keep it going here! Poor old Scorchgaze finally gets to retire so we needed one of the cats from the new clan to take that deputy role lol
Okay, I moved Blue's cats to the inactive fourm, and merged all of the active cats. Now to assign mentors!
Mentors are done!
going to bed so I'll have my phone on me, replies will just be slow until I crash lol

*lays just outside of his den, watching his Clan with a careful eye* ~ Falconstar

*looks for cats to gather for a hunting patrol* ~ Ivyfrost

*looks for her new apprentice, Pantherpaw* ~ Ambershade

*pads into camp with a mouse in her jaws* ~ Shiverwind

*looks for Redshadow* ~ Mistybreeze

Y'all can find the others if you want, I'm starting small... ish xD
Sweet! but yeah we needed some drama so we created it, and we are on and off so dont worry about not being on so much!

Well aslong as they get along its fine now isnt it? *says amused pushing Skyheart out of the nest*
Tigerfang

*huffs as he was removed and sits up* Aslong as they aren't sneaking around it isnt that big of an issue we just dont want them fooling around in the open.
Skyheart

Exactly! But you can only use it for so long before you cant anymore. *purrs*
Crowtail

Well glad you are getting comfy then right? *purrs* So you and Shiverwind doing anything special yet?
Flintstripe

Sure i like that idea. *says grabbing some moss* Pantherpaw where are you making yours?
Buckpaw

*nods casting them one more look and follows him out* So she is really into him still?
Swamppaw

Not with all the noise. *says tiredly and nuzzles his neck*
Driftpaw

Better then none, now eat your prey before it goes bad.
Sunheart

*nods* Guess your heart cant lie can it?
Tanglewhisker

*glances around the camp looking for Berryfrost with a mouse in his jaw*
Strongbreeze
*lays beside him* You seem a bit tense, love. -Sweetbriar

No it can't. It looks like Ivyfrost is on the prowl. *finishes her prey and flicks Tanglewhisker with her tail* I'll catch up with you later. *pads over to her* Hey there deputy. -Frecklenose

Far away from you love birds. *finishes making her nest in the warriors den and pads over to Ambershade* Looking for me? -Pantherpaw

And what do you mean by special? *signals Shiverwind to join him and Flintstripe* Prey looks good. -Wrenflight

Hey beautiful. *joins his mate* -Redshadow

So you don't want them finding somewhere private but also don't want them doing it in the open? -Scorchgaze

But what if I never get big...-Ivorykit

*follows him* More and more every day. -Blackpaw

*lays his tail over his ears to help muffle the noise for him* -Badgerpaw

Oh right! *eats eagerly* -Milky
Well yea i guess that doesnt make much sense...*grumbles* But what are we suppose to do just let them do it?
Skyheart

*gives a dumb look at Hushpool* You should really be the one in control of this situation and not him.
Tigerfang

*makes his way over to Bloodmoon with a bit of an annoyed look*
Tanglewhisker

*cuffs him gently* Oh enough about the being big stuff you are fine just the way you are Ivorykit.
Crowtail

I still dont trust him, he just gives me a bad feeling.
Swamppaw

*puts his moss down and looks over at her* RIght here work?
Buckpaw

*looks at him thankfully and nudges him* I dont think i can go back to sleep just like that. *says before starting to groom his neck*
Driftpaw

*roils his eyes amused* You will get there one day. *chuckles*
Sunheart
“I have an uneasy feeling. I enjoy having both camps together again, but I feel like something is on the horizon…” ~ Falconstar

*sees Frecklenose and brightens* “Hi. Fancy a hunting patrol?” ~ Ivyfrost

“Yes! I thought we could go out and work on your hunters crouch some more.” ~ Ambershade

*spots Wrenflight and hesitates, glancing at Sunheart and Milky, before making her way towards hi
* *drops her mouse* “Hey.” ~ Shiverwind

*flops down beside Strongbreeze and licks his cheek* Hi. ~ Berryfrost
*shrugs* I say let them. Not like they can get pregnant. -Hushpool

Who would have guessed that Skyheart was the strict parent. -Scorchgaze

What's with that sour face? -Bloodmoon

Thanks grandpa! -Ivorykit

Well we can keep an eye on him. -Blackpaw

Looks good to me. -Sunflowerpaw

What might help you sleep then? -Badgerpaw

This is all still so new to me. -Milky

Is it about anyone in particular that you can tell? *Noses his shoulder gently* -Sweetbriar

Of course. Anything to get me out of camp these days. -Frecklenose

Sounds good to me. -Pantherpaw

Hey how was your hunt? -Wrenflight
*shakes his head* Not really. Maybe it’s just all the drama around camp right now. *lays his head on her back* Speaking up, what’s going on with your littermates? ~ Falconstar

*nods* Great. And we can bring… Duskstorm? ~ Ivyfrost

Here. *pads over* ~ Duskstorm

Okay! Let’s head out. *leads the way out of camp* I wasn’t pulling you away from your friends, was I? ~ Ambershade

I caught something, didn’t I? *lays down beside him and starts stripping her mouse* ~ Shiverwind
Not much is going on with them, well except for Freckle obviously. She seems to be doing all right though. More than anything I think she's just stressed about how her kits are handling this whole situation. *grooms his ears* -Sweetbriar

Anyone else or just us three? -Frecklenose

I don't really have any friends so no. And I'm more than happy to take a break from my siblings right now. They're busy with their cuddle buddies. -Pantherpaw

Indeed you did. So...how are you doing lately with everything going on? -Wrenflight
*gives Wrenflight a grin and makes his way over to his own mate*
Flintstripe

*purrs happily and drops the mouse for her* There you are! I was looking for you, Are you hungry?
Strongbreeze

Actually though who would have thought? *says amused and leans his head against Scorchgaze*
Tigerfang

Im a good parent okay. *says quickly in defense and fluffs his fur up starting to make his way out of the den* Come on love these two are no fun being so old.
Skyheart

Now come on lets go find your other half and my other half.
Crowtail

*nods* Well anything fun you want to do while we wait for the love bird?
Swamppaw

Great! Think we need to add anything?
Buckpaw

Be new you are getting the hang of it fast enough i think.
Sunheart

Mhmm just being around you will do it soon enough.
Driftpaw