Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30001-30050 of 31229

hampir setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
Don't act like you haven't loved every minute of it. *smirks at him* You love having a beast like me as a mate. -Creedstorm

*chokes on air at that* All right well, good thing we're friends. *clears his throat* I can safely say I've never so much as smiled at Skyheart. One member of my family fooling around with him is more than enough. I haven't been with anyone since Flaxenrose left. -Darkmist

I told you before, I'm more of a screamer than a moaner. *purrs in amusement* All right. Your pelt is perfection. -Frecklenose
hampir setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
You keep my life interesting, that's for sure. But I like being able to tame that beast when I need to. *tugs discreetly on one of her ears* ~ Slightfeather

*laughs at that* If you've never even smiled at him then it's no wonder he's not come sniffing around you. *smiles at him, reassuring* So by "been with", you haven't even had a kiss? A platonic massage? ~ Berryfrost

You and your sister both, apparently. *stands up and shakes his pelt out, before examining it* Perfection indeed. I'm going to have to start paying you for your services. ~ Duskstorm
*let's out a small whine at his tug* Fox-heart. I wish you never would have discovered my weakness. You're always so eager to use it against me. -Creedstorm

*shakes his head* Nope. Not a kiss, a hug, nothing. I'm an acquired taste from what I've gathered. Not many she-cats are too interested in a sometimes prickly mate who is socially inept and clumsy. As Sunheart put it, I've never done anything bold in my life. Most she-cats like the bold and daring types. -Darkmist

I think a kiss is fair payment. *teases with a playful wink* -Frecklenose
It's how I keep you from unleashing your beast and destroying StormClan, love. Great power, great responsibility, all that kind of stuff. *gives her ear a lick before taking a bite of the squirrel, humming* ~ Slightfeather

Not all she-cats, though! I mean, from an objective standpoint, you just almost perfectly described Strongbreeze, and I can't imagine being with someone who isn't like him. ~ Berryfrost

I don't think that's such a good idea. ~ Duskstorm
I liked it better when you couldn't control me at all. That was so fun. -Creedstorm

*snorts in amusement* I guess Strongbreeze and I are pretty similar. That's probably why we make such good friends. But basically what you're telling me is that the only she-cat who is into my type is taken. Just my luck. -Darkmist

Oh come on Duskstorm, don't get all serious on me now. *nudges him lightly* I was only teasing you. -Frecklenose
You were a heathen. *nudges the squirrel towards her* ~ Slightfeather

Sorry, *purrs* Can I offer you a platonic back massage? ~ Berryfrost

That's not such a good idea, either. I'm used to taking whatever I want outside of the border. *eyes her* ~ Duskstorm

*sighs happily and nuzzles him* I knew you secrelty enjoyed being winded up. ~ Shiverwind
A heathen! That's hardly fair! *rips into the prey* What did I even do that was so bad? -Creedstorm

Sure! I've never gotten one of those so let's see what all the fuss is about. -Darkmist

*pulls her lower lip between her teeth* I bet you don't have to work very hard. You're the kind of tom that can have..whatever you want. -Frecklenose

I definitely think that's your fault. You're such a little minx. *noses the top of her head* My minx. -Wrenflight
Nothing terrible when you were still young, you were just driven to the point of death. ~ Slightfeather

Alright, lay on your back! *moves to stand overtop of him* ~ Berryfrost

*eyes her a bit sterner, but forces himself to not move towards her* You know exactly how to use 'it', don't you. If you really want a kiss, come get it. ~ Duskstorm

Yours. *purrs and licks his chest* Congratulations on finally loosing your virginity by the way. ~ Shiverwind
And look what it got me. Though I suppose that doesn't mean much now. Now I'm just the joke of StormClan. The former leader of their biggest rival who couldn't hold her clan together. -Creedstorm

*rolls on his back* I'm so lucky to have such a considerate friend now. I can see why Sweetbriar speaks so fondly of you. -Darkmist

I don't like to back down from a challenge. *scoots closer to him and brushes her muzzle against his* But you know that already. *kisses him, keeping it light* -Frecklenose

*rolls his eyes* I can't wait until that gets around. *remarks sarcastically* I'll be hearing about it for days. -Wrenflight
hampir setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
•hooks his legs with his bringing them both down and starts pummeling his head with his paws as soon as he frees them•
Buckpaw

•waits patiently for him to make the first move•
Strongbreeze

Yea I guess you have havent you? •purrs• good for you on that by the way.
Flintstripe

Well that’s good. After what almost happened between those two…nevermind that.
Tanglewhisker

Oh curious about those three now? Thought you weren’t a fan of them.
Driftpaw

•glances at his daughter before turning back to the fight•
Skyhesrt
*brings up his hind legs and kicks him away**tackles him and returns the hits but to his gut* -Blackpaw

*eyes him for a moment before lunging into his side* -Badgerpaw

There's only so much teasing I can take. *purrs in amusement* I'm not like you and Freckle. -Sweetbriar

Yeah that was rough. But hey it shows you've got a good dad! -Bloodmoon
*winces from the hits before kciking away from him roughly and quickly getting back to his paws crouched and breathing heavily*
BUckpaw

*swiftly and easily turns dodging out of the way and smacks his rear* Hmm bit slow their Badgerpaw or should i call you Badgey like your little friend does?
Strongbreeze

You sure aren't. *looks around* Oh you have you seen Wren by the way? We were suppose to have a sparring match today. *purrs*
Flintstripe

He is just so trusting...i think it is one of his best traits but worst aswell..
Tanglewhisker
*pushes the squirrel aside and noses her* Stop that. You did everything you knew to do. No one could have done more. ~ Slightfeather

The perks of being Berryfrost's friend, *agrees, placing her paws on his shoulders and pushing firmly yet gently* ~ Berryfrost

*snaps, taking over the kiss* *moves closer to her, deepening the kiss* ~ Duskstorm

Do you think they'll throw a feast in your honor? ~ Shiverwind

I'm not a fan of Buckpaw, but I like Badgerpaw and Pantherpaw. ~ Cloudpaw

*rolls into a crouch and takes the moment to charge him again while he was catching his breath**pounces on his back to buckle him under his weight* -Blackpaw

*snarls at the taunt and steps up to him again, swiping hard at his head* -Badgerpaw

Yep! He took Shiverwind out of camp to finally confess his feelings thanks to some motivation from yours truly. -Sweetbriar

It could definitely put him at risk. How do you think he'll be with your mom gone? -Bloodmoon
I did do everything in my power. *sighs* I just can't believe I only have one life again. Now I can't be as reckless as I want and that's really a bummer. -Creedstorm

I gotta think about what perks I can offer to my friends. Unsolicited life advice that may or may not be helpful? *relaxes under her* -Darkmist

*leans into his chest, a soft hum sounding from her throat**moves a paw over his shoulder, giving his muscles a light squeeze* -Frecklenose

Don't you dare put that idea in their heads. I know if you do, they'll do it. -Wrenflight
Not alot of cats are..But im glad you are getting along with the other two especially Badgerpaw. *purrs* Well are their and chores you need my help with today?
Driftpaw

*buckles beneath him squirming wildly before givving him one good last kick before tapping out*
Buckpaw

*dodges easily again givving him a hard swipe back in return* Maybe spending so much time with Driftpaw is really making you worse. *taunts again seeing his first little outburst*
Strongbreeze

*raises an eye* No way! seriously?
Flintstripe

I...*glances over at his father and Berryfrost blinking a bit surprised* I think he will be okay.
Tanglewhisker
We need to clean out the Nursery, I think. ~ Cloudpaw

Blackpaw wins, *notes, standing up* You certainly made him work for it, though, Buckpaw. No shame in defeat. *looks to Pantherpaw* You have an advantage this round, since you've had a break. Use it well. ~ Falconstar

*licks the top of her head* Your mate disagrees. ~ Slightfeather

Strongbreeze has that covered, *purrs* *moves to right below his shoulders* ~ Berryfrost

*opens her mouth slightly and slips his tongue inside* *flexes underneath her touch, and growls lowly, fighting the urge to put her on her back* ~ Duskstorm

Well, why shouldn't they throw you a feast? This is a long time coming, and you're the deputy! Very special. ~ Shiverwind
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
*backs off with a deep breath* Good match. Starclan you really did make me work for that one. *stretches out his shoulders* -Blackpaw

I'm fine! *slams into his flank* -Badgerpaw

Yep! They were making up after their little fight and I heard him say something about just being friends. I yelled at him then he took her out because he said they needed to talk. -Sweetbriar

Uh oh your dad is gonna be the new eligible bachelor around. *teases with a snicker* -Bloodmoon
*smirks and jumps into the hollow* No time to waste, Blackpaw. -Pantherpaw

I feel like I'm being jumped. *let's out a tired huff, taking a second to breathe before clashing with her* -Blackpaw

You always did freak out about me wasting lives. Isn't that what they're for? -Creedstorm

Well then what do I do?! I'm not good at anything else! -Darkmist

*whimpers quietly as she welcomes his tongue into her mouth**runs both of her paws over his chest and shoulders eagerly* -Frecklenose

Because I don't particularly like the rest of the clan knowing about my sex life. *gropes her rear playfully* Everyone already teases me too much about it. -Wrenflight
Well i hope you dont mind my company then if i join you. *gets up with a stretch*
Driftpaw

*nods getting up to his paws and moves out of the way* Thanks.. *says before sitting down*
Buckpaw

*watches Buckpaw slightly dissappointed but turns back to the new round*
Skyheart

*takes a blow a bit surprised at the impact and narrows his eyes as he brings a paws down over his head and backs up crouched* Really you are fine?
Strongbreeze

And they aren't back yet? *grins* Thinking what im thinking?
Flintstripe

Oh dont even get started on that! *grumbles* it would so be unfair aswell!
Tanglewhisker
I definitely don't mind the help. You can entertain the kits! ~ Cloudpaw

No, they were not for wasting. But it doesn't matter anymore. ~ Slightfeather

You shut your mouth and look pretty, *purrs* ~ Berryfrost

*her whimper sends him over* *gently but firmly pushes her down with a paw, until her back is on the ground* You can't make those sounds and expect me to not want more. *kisses her again just as deeply, wasting no time in opening her mouth again and exploring it with his tongue* ~ Duskstorm

*leans forward and licks his nose* And yet somehow, everyone seems to know soo much about our sex life. You sure do end up talking about it a lot. ~ Shiverwind
Fine. Great. Perfect. *backs up into a crouch, analyzing where to hit him next* -Badgerpaw

How could I not? *purrs in amusement* When Falconstar and I leave camp and are gone for this long it's not because we're admiring the scenery. -Sweetbriar

I would die of laughter. *snorts* -Bloodmoon

*climbs on Blackpaw's back and smacks his sides roughly* -Pantherpaw

*throws his weight down onto her and attempts to break her hold* -Blackpaw

Yeah yeah yeah I'll be on my best behavior now. -Creedstorm

So bossy, but you know what I'll take it. I just have to bat my eyes and stuff right? I think that works for pretty. -Darkmist

*wraps her paws around his neck and pulls him in close* You aren't making it easy to stay quiet. *winds her tongue with his and runs her claws lightly across his shoulders* -Frecklenose

I don't even say that much! My siblings are just nosy. You know that. *kisses her cheek* Your siblings in law now. I hope you're ready to deal with my family even more than you already do. -Wrenflight
I gotta admit, it's really something getting to watch you have to mind your manners. You haven't had to do that since you were a new warrior. ~ Slightfeather

I think I'll let Sweetbriar give you those lessons, *laughs* *runs her paws down his back, pressing and smoothing over where she can find tension* ~ Berryfrost

*huffs into her mouth, pulling away to nibble on her neck, licking then sucking* Let's see what other sounds I can get you to make. ~ Duskstorm

*groans and buries her face in his fur* We don't have to tell them we're offical, do we? ~ Shivewind
*clicks her tongue in distaste* And I hate it. Especially when it's to Falconstar. I can tell he gets a kick out of this situation. -Creedstorm

What are you saying? You're beautiful, I'm sure you'd have no problem teaching me. And besides, Falconstar gives the evil eye to any tom that even looks a little too friendly with Sweetbriar. I'm not sticking my head in that hornets nest. -Darkmist

*leans her head back with a breathy moan, her body curving up into his* Oh I'm sure you'll manage to get plenty out of me. You've already found one of my weak spots. -Frecklenose

Sorry, that's a non negotiable. *purrs in amusement* Consider it another part of your punishment. You'll have to deal with all the teasing and hugs and grins just like I do. -Wrenflight
Ahh puting me on kit duty i see how it is. *nudges her* Come on lets get this going then.
Driftpaw

*watches him intently* You sure you seem a bit frizzled should i go get Driftpaw so he can calm you down? *teases almost laughing at his own taunt*
Strongbreeze

You and me both sis. *purrs* So what do you think they will do now? Become mates!? Oh if Wren finally does it would be amazing.
Flintstripe

Stop stop stop! Its not funny.
Tanglewhisker
*snarls again before lunging at him, barreling into his chest* -Badgerpaw

They better! They've been mooning over each other for years now. It's about time they give in to it. -Sweetbriar

Oh my stars you're so dramatic. *nudges him playfully* Don't like the idea of your dad getting laid again? -Bloodmoon
*takes the impact wrapping his paws around his waist and lifts him up slammiing him down before putting a claw to his neck*
Strongbreeze

And now that Sunheart is gone it makes it so much easier! *purrs almost tearing up* He is growing up so fast!
Flintstripe

Well not before me atleast! *cuffs her* Least you arent telling me my dad is hot like you do with your mate.
Tanglewhisker
*hisses and thrashes against him, kicking him hard in the gut* -Badgerpaw

Oh my goodness are you going to cry?! *purrs and nuzzles him* Don't cry big brother. It was only a matter of time before Wren got his happily ever after. -Sweetbriar

*eyes Darkmist and shrugs* Not my usual type, but I guess he is sort of handsome. He's all calm and quiet but I bet he's a freak in the nest. -Bloodmoon
*takes the hit before bringing a hard kick into his apprentices gut* You done?
Strongbreeze

*laughs* Thank starclan he isn't here to hear us, he would claw our pelts off!
Flintstripe

*cuffs her quickly* Okay enough of that from you! lets get on a patrol like we planned.
Tanglewhisker

*makes his way tiredly out of the warriors den*
Foxclaw
*grits his teeth with a nod* I'm done. -Badgerpaw

You know it. Speaking of sibling gossip, guess who went out with Duskstorm last night and hasn't returned yet. -Sweetbriar

*snorts in amusement and waves her mate over* Perfect timing. We were just about to get on a patrol. -Bloodmoon
*nods and gets off him and looks at him gently* Sorry about those comments i dont actually mean any of them. *nudges him*
Strongbreeze

Well that wouldn't be a hard guess you know. *chuckles* But she isn't back yet?
Flintstripe

*makes his way tiredly over to them* Patrol? What patrol?
Foxclaw

Oh starclan sake how are you still tired?
Tanglewhisker
Yeah well clearly the rest of the clan does. *shakes out his pelt as he stands* They think just because Driftpaw and I are close that we don't focus on anything else. -Badgerpaw

Nope. They left late last night and are still gone. -Sweetbriar

Border patrol, lazy bones. *noses his cheek* You can help me pester Tanglewhisker about his single dad. -Bloodmoon
Well i know that isn't true. *chuckles* You do your best to split your time i see that cleary, and where are you getting the rest of the clan from?
Strongbreeze

Starclan that cat, i wonder if this is just another fling or not though.
Flintstirpe

What is up with you and dads. *laughs leaning against her* Well who else is going on the patrol with us?
Foxclaw

*makes his way to the entrance and waits*
Tanglewhisker
I hear plenty of cats joke about it. And we wouldn't have been left out of the training if they didn't think that. -Badgerpaw

Oh I doubt it. Especially considering I know a little secret none of the rest of you know. Freckle has had a crush on Duskstorm for ages. -Sweetbriar

I just do it because I know it makes you guys squirm. Why don't we bring Milky. She doesn't interact with anyone much. -Bloodmoon
We’re you left out though? Or maybe they just didn’t want to do a large group. •points out• Heck I wasn’t even told about this “advance” training session you know and I’m sure the other apprentices and mentors besides well Ambershade knew.
Strongbreeze

No shot! Really? She never even told me!
Flintstripe

Sounds good trying to make more friends I see. •purrs• I’ll meet you at the entrance I’ll get her. •says before heading over to milky• Hey wanna join us for a border patrol?
Flintstirpe
....I didn't think about that. -Badgerpaw

She never told me either. She never told anyone. I figured it out because when we were apprentices she would look at Duskstorm the way I looked at Falconstar. But when she found out how mom felt about him, well, she started looking elsewhere. Now that mom has been gone for a while and she's not with Sunheart she seems to be taking her chance that she never got back in the day. -Sweetbriar

Absolutely. *stands quickly* Things have been quiet with Sunheart gone. -Milky

*joins Tanglewhisker* We're bringing your temp apprentice. -Bloodmoon
Mhmm thats what i thought. Though we still need to work on that little temper of yours cause that makes you fight like a badger half asleep. *says amused*
Strongbreeze

Huh....I mean it makes sense i guess since mom was interested in him she would lay off...starclan this is going to be an adventure.
Flintstripe

How are you doing with him gone? I know he was one of your friends. *says as they make their way over to the others.
Foxclaw

Oh good experience for her.
Tanelwhisker
And how do I work on that? -Badgerpaw

I mean with mom gone at least there won't be any drama. I don't know if we can say the same for when Sunheart comes back. -Sweetbriar

Its kind of a hard adjustment because I don't really have anyone else I talk to much. -Milky

We ready? *stands when they join them* -Bloodmoon
Well its a process firstly you cant get upset when someone makes fun of you and Driftpaw or if something doesnt go the way you think it should like not being with the *ccoughs* "Advance apprentices"
Strongbreeze

Honestly he should just stay an exiled cat. *huffs* Im just saying the old Falconstar would have excuted him.
Flintstripe

Ready! *says following them and looks at her* Yea..i guess you must be a bit lonely right? Well least you have Tanglewhisker he seems to enjoy your company especially since he is training you.
Foxclaw

*follows them listening*
Tanglewhisker
So if someone disrespects us I can't react? -Badgerpaw

You know I'm not a fan of Sunheart either, but think of our niece and nephews. Sunflowerpaw especially would be devastated if he never came back. -Sweetbriar

*nods* I appreciate that time we have. You've all been very welcoming but some cats I'm a little scared to approach. -Milky
Well you can but you just cant lose it you know what i mean? Like storming out of camp for no reason? Heck what do you think Driftpaw is thinking seeing you like that? *stretches out purring loudly as he does*
Strongbreeze

*opens his mouth to argue but nods instead* Yeah you are right like always..I just dont like him you know me...And we cant forget that we all have to vote for him to come back.
Flintstripe

Oh like who?
Foxclaw

Oh yea please tell.i bed one of them is Skyheart
Tanglewhisker
*let's out an exasperated huff* All right fine. You're right. -Badgerpaw

I know, but maybe this time in exile really will do him some good. Maybe he'll come back a changed cat for the better. For the sake of Freckle and her kits I'm remaining hopeful. Besides...if something were to develop between her and Duskstorm and starclan forbid Sunheart causes an issue, Duskstorm isn't the kind of tom to back down from someone. He's very level headed and laid back, but that doesn't mean he's a push over. So Freckle would have him in her corner. -Sweetbriar

*nods* Skyheart, Hushpool..*glances at Bloodmoon shyly* Bloodmoon and Thundersky. -Milky

*shrugs* Can't really blame you. -Bloodmoon
*gaze flickers between Falconstar and Pantherpaw anxiously as the match goes on* ~ Ambershade

Falconstar does seem to take a sort of sadistic pleasure in ordering you around, doesn't he? ~ Slightfeather

*laughs a little* Fair, you don't want to be on Falconstar's bad side. And it's not that I don't think I'm pretty, but Sweetbriar is very good at using her looks to her benefit, more than I've ever had to, anyway. But if you want me to teach you, then I will. *works her paws into his hips* ~ Berryfrost

*finds a pulse point on her neck and latches on, licking and sucking hard enough to bruise* ~ Duskstorm

Teasing? Fine. Hugs? No thank you. ~ Shiverwind
*wraps her hind legs around his mid section and pulls him into a tight headlock**pulls his back tight against her stomach, not allowing him much movement* -Pantherpaw

*works his paws in between her arms and breaks the hold just before losing all his air**flips around and slams her down on her stomach, effectively pinning her* Tap Pantherpaw. *let's her go when she taps* -Blackpaw

*squirms in her spot excitedly beside her mentor, happy her brother won* -Sunflowerpaw

I knew he would. He's evil that way. -Creedstorm

Consider me your new apprentice. *sighs contently* You're great at this. Strongbreeze is a lucky tom. -Darkmist

*let's out a loud moan, struggling to catch her breath as his attack on her neck continues* T-That feels r-really good! -Frecklenose

Then you'll have to keep Treetail at bay. He'll be thrilled to have another in law to the family. One that doesn't terrify him that is. He's still scared of Falconstar after the whole jealousy plan got outed. -Wrenflight
Blackpaw wins, *announces, standing up* You both fought extremely well, especially considering that you didn't have a break, Blackpaw. It's reassuring to see that StormClan's next generation of warriors will be able to hold their own in battle. *looks at Ambershade* This was a good idea. I wouldn't mind another assessment to see hunting and climbing skills. ~ Falconstar

*tears her gaze from Pantherpaw and smiles at Falconstar* I can arrange that. I have a good idea of who's advanced in those areas as well. ~ Ambershade

Evil is a stretch. What exactly has he ordered you to do? ~ Slightfeather

Strongbreeze would get more massages if he knew to watch that mouth of his, *purrs* I hope you're a quick leaner, Vanillamist. ~ Berryfrost

*her moan dragged him back to reality, out of his daze* *gives her a neck a few softer licks, then pulls away* I thought about saying, 'See why you shouldn't tease me like that', but I don't think it would work. ~ Duskstorm

*snorts* Treetail sometimes has a death wish. I wouldn't go within ten mouse-lengths of Falconstar if I were him. ~ Shiverwind
If we have one of those the odds will certainly be in your favor, Sunflowerpaw. -Blackpaw

I hope so. *purrs at the idea* -Sunflowerpaw

*joins her mentor, still catching her breath* Sorry I lost. I thought for sure I had him with that headlock. He's stronger than I really anticipated. -Pantherpaw

Well...nothing much really. But he put Skyheart in charge of showing me around that first day and I know that was a strategic move on his part. He wanted to torture me. -Creedstorm

I'll say I am, but with my track record the way it is that's probably an obvious lie. They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you seem pretty strong willed so I've got faith in you. *stands with a stretch* Starclan that feels better. How about you give me a massage once a week and in return I'll bring you and Strongbreeze prey in the mornings. I'm a pretty early riser. -Darkmist

No one can ever say you aren't intelligent. *pushes herself upright and gives her pelt a shake* Maybe you're right though. Now I'm going to be wound up all day. Thanks a lot. *smacks him playfully with her tail* -Frecklenose

You'd think he'd have learned not to poke the bear, but I guess it worked out in Sweetbriar's favor in the end. *grooms her ears* I'm sure Flintstripe will be over the moon. He's been giving me grief about you for I don't know how long. -Wrenflight
•nudges his apprentice• Settle down you, and nice try Pantherpaw
Skyheart

•stands to his paws at the praise from Falconstar•
Buckpaw

•makes his way to the nursery with Cloudpaw• Hello?
Driftpaw

•blinks awake at the nose•
Flamekit

That’s what I like to head! Now come on let’s head back to camp! •nudges him before starting his way•
Strongbreeze

Yea I want the best for the kits..but like Shiverwind said he doesn’t hVe many friends in camp nowadays so good luck Starclan themselves better come down and change him.
Flintstripe

I figured you were going to say them. •laughs• Sorry love you are just to scary.
Foxclaw

*stands with a stretch* Ah the apprentices are here. Come on boys, let's get out of their way for a bit. -Treetail

*hurries from the den* Come on Flamekit! -Ivorykit

Do you think they'll do an assessment for the rest of us soon? -Badgerpaw

You never know, starclan works in mysterious ways. *nudges him* How do you feel with your kits getting closer to being apprentices? -Sweetbriar

I'm good with that! I like being scary! -Bloodmoon

There are some others too, but those were the ones that first came to mind. -Milky
*gets to his paws and follows after them* Wait for meee!
Flamekit

Im sure they will and ill even go ask Falconstar about it myself how about that?
Strongbreeze

Nervous for sure..but excited! They have been alot of work is all i can say. *purrs*
Flintstripe

Well im not we cant make friends if you scare them all away. *laughs*
Foxclaw

That is true. What border were we heading towards?
Tanglewhisker
*pounces on his back once he leaves the den* Gotcha! -Ivorykit

*nods* Thanks Strongbreeze. -Badgerpaw

Of course they have. They're your and Treetail's kits. *purrs* I'm excited at the idea of having my own someday, but not yet. -Sweetbriar

*sticks her tongue out at him* Always spoiling my fun. *looks back to Tanglewhisker and Milky* Moonclan. -Bloodmoon