Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30151-30200 of 31229

hampir setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
Well you're a warrior now, so maybe we can speed that process up a bit. ~ Berryfrost

*perks up* Perfect! After that assessment, I could use some relaxing. ~ Ambershade

Huh. Must've slept with your neck at an awkward angle last night, Frecklenose. Sorry, Scorchgaze. I tried to be a good pillow but there are just so many sticks and stones outside the territory. ~ Duskstorm

*lets out a low whistle* Brave cat, *murmurs* ~ Mistybreeze

*shakes her head* Oh no, oh no, I'm seeing it in my head now. Ugh. ~ Cloudpaw

*smirks and starts licking a tangle in her chest fur* ~ Thundersky

And what should I do? ~ Shiverwind
hampir setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
*twitches his ears* I guess you might have a point...*relaxes a bit* How are you feeling about Sunhearts punishment? I think they let him off to easy.
Skyheart

I knew i should have just broke his leg when we were kits. *grumbles* That would have been outsmarting him.
buckpaw

You got plotted on by kits! How does that even happen they are...tiny and kits! *licks Ivorykits head* I know sweety well done! *purrs*
Flintstripe

*purrs happily* It was super easy to!
Flamekit

Dont push yourself to hard just for me you know. *sits up slightly*
Driftpaw
hampir setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
All right now you're making me nervous! What happened to you saying there are she-cats into my brand of awkward? -Darkmist

How did it go? Taking out that many apprentices in front of Falconstar must be a ton of pressure. *stretches out on a rock* -Bloodmoon

Outside the territory?! Frecklenose- Scorchgaze

*nudges her father, cutting him off* Enough fussing over me! We brought you both prey and I came to hear what good gossip you guys have been able to hear from this den in the middle of camp. *shoots Duskstorm an amused smirk before laying down with them* -Frecklenose

...Well I'm sure the whole clan heard what Shiverwind said yesterday. -Scorchgaze

*bounds over to her mate happily* I think you're going to owe me a reward. -Sweetbriar

*snorts in laughter* Not a pleasant image and it definitely wasn't pleasure to hear. -Sunflowerpaw

Here. *tosses her a mouse on his way past her to the apprentice den* -Blackpaw

Definitely nothing! And even though I say that I'm sure you'll just do it anyway. *leads the way back* -Wrenflight
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
You and me both. I was really looking forward to sinking my claws into him. If he didn't have kits of his own I doubt anyone would have been able to stop me from doing it. -Redshadow

*cuffs him lightly* And Falconstar would have punished you to the ends of time. -Hushpool

*huffs* Don't say it was easy, boys! -Treetail

*laughs* Super super easy. You're too trusting, papa. -Ivorykit

Why not? It's not like I mind doing it. -Badgerpaw
There are! And we're not going to waste any time wooing them once we find them! ~ Berryfrost

It was a lot of pressure, but it was fun, too. Reminds me of when we all used to train together. *spreads out across a warm rock* Pantherpaw did really good and almost won the whole thing, but Blackpaw is really strong. He's going to make a great warrior. ~ Ambershade

That they did. But have you noticed that they've been out of camp all day today? ~ Duskstorm

Have they? Good for Shiverwind! ~ Mistybreeze

If I have you to thank for not seeing even a whisker of my deputy since dawn, then I assume so. ~ Falconstar

Ugh, I would imagine not. Even if they are both objectively attractive cats... no thank you. ~ Cloudpaw

*throws the moss back at him, hitting him in the back of the head* ~ Thundersky

*leans against him as they walk* I have to do something. All the other in laws do! ~ Shiverwind
I was excited to watch but shame he got off for free. *twitches his whiskers* Though its not like anyone would find him if he went missing, you know with being banished and what not.
Skyheart

*shrugs* Just a thought. *yawns and gets to his paws* Thanks for the talk mama.
Buckpaw

Easy easy! We are way smarter then him! *says sitting in the nest*
Flamekit

Oh isn't that right? *says keeping his gaze on Treetail*
Flintstripe

I know but you should focus more on yourself dont you think?
Driftpaw

*listens to them as he closes his eyes*
Foxclaw
*groans slightly* Yes ma'am. Starclan I don't think I even remember how to flirt. -Darkmist

But hey at least she made it that far. Looks like you're pretty good at this mentor thing. Pantherpaw always raves about how great you are. -Bloodmoon

Think they'll become mates? What do you think, Mistybreeze? Approve of Wren as a son in law? -Frecklenose

*purrs* I gave him the stern face instead of 'the look'. Everyone in camp seems to think that since they've been gone so long it can mean nothing but good news. Soooo *nudges him lightly* do I get a hint? -Sweetbriar

Okay then tell me, who is your type? -Sunflowerpaw

*stomps back over to her* What was that about? Are you just looking for trouble? -Blackpaw

You could change things up and set a new standard by behaving! -Wrenflight
That is true. I'm sure the leader who somehow sees everything would figure it out though. I'm not looking to get banished next. -Redshadow

Any time. Visit your mother more often! -Hushpool

Boooooys. *flops over in the nest* -Treetail

*purrs* Sorry papa. We won't tease you anymore. -Ivorykit

I feel like I'm doing great. Not my fault some mouse-brained warriors don't see that. -Badgerpaw
Who said we had to be the ones doing it? *gives him a dumb look* Rouges exist starclan even ex goldenclan warriors would probably get a kick out of it dontcha think?
Skyheart

I will i will. *nuzzles her before making his way towards the appretnice den*
Buckpaw

*lays besides him patting his head* Its okay papa not everyone can be smart grandpa said so.
Flamekit

Okay now that was just mean. *nuzzles the kits before settling down besides Treetail* Dont be so down like he said not everyone can be as smart as them.
Flintstripe

I know but incase that is the case dont you think it would be better for you to focus on yourself more?
Driftpaw

Okay what else do you know about fighting?
Tanglewhisker
Sorry, I just assumed. Killing used to be my specialty after all. -Redshadow

*gives his mate a look* You're supposed to be on my side! -Treetail

*shrugs* I mean I can. If you feel comfortable enough without so much of my help I can put that extra time into working out. -Badgerpaw

Um well Falconstar said my offensive attacks could use some work. -Milky
Well lucky for you, it takes a very good flirt to be able to get through to a sweet-but-oblivious cat like Strongbreeze, and who do you think helped Sweetbriar to woo Falconstar? She had no idea how to flirt before me! I believe my creditials speak for themself. ~ Berryfrost

*purrs* She's the most focused, determined apprentice I've ever seen; she's definitely yours and Thundersky's sister! So I really can't take much of the credit. Pantherpaw could have no mentor and still turn out fine. ~ Ambershade

The smart and considerate deputy? All day long! At least I know he won't give me a hard time about sleeping with my daughter, *shoots Scorchgaze an amused look* ~ Mistybreeze

Who would ever do such a thing? ~ Duskstorm

I'm sure you can consider your past rewards and come up with a good idea from there. *licks her muzzle* ~ Falconstar

Ooh, good question! *turns to face her* Blackpaw really is nice, but he's not quite it. I think... someone a little bit more laid-back than me. I think I can get a little bit fiery and I don't want to be with someone who will try to control me, but will know how to calm me down. And, I don't know, but someone really sweet and considerate; someone who likes to cuddle and won't be shy in front of our Clanmates; I don't want to be mates with someone who thinks showing affection is beneath them. Someone fun, of course, I want to feel like I'm mates with my best friend. *licks a paw and drags it acoss her ear* And not to be vain, but someone very attractive. Handsome or gorgeous. ~ Cloudpaw

*doesn't look up from her grooming* Are you bothering me again? *sighs* You're a little bit obsessed, aren't you? ~ Thundersky

And be the boring in law? Never! ~ Shiverwind
I mean it probably is considering what you use to do. But you can be smarter about killing you know. *rolls his eyes* Well either way if that tom wants to come back he has to get everyones vote and i doubt that would happen.
Sk yheart

Hun im sorry but you were outsmarted by the kits. As much as i want to be on your side you make it a hard case.
Flintstripe

Then do that. *nips at him playfully* Sp are you going to ask the others about the advance assesment?
Driftpaw

As in what ways?
Tanglewhisker
All right, I'll give you the credit you so obviously deserve. And we all know you were the one who masterminded the plan to use Treetail to make Falconstar jealous. You're sneakier than you let on. -Darkmist

Oh I don't know about that. You've been getting her to interact with others and that's good too. If she was left up to her own devices I think she'd just become an aggressive shut in which can turn out good or bad. -Bloodmoon

*scoffs in amusement* Who indeed. -Frecklenose

*shakes his head* Don't count your blessings, Mistybreeze. I thought Falconstar would be a nice, appropriate mate for my daughter and we see how that turned out. -Scorchgaze

*purrs and paws the ground excitedly* Give me a day! Preferably not one in the too distant future. -Sweetbriar

*nods with a smile* I think someone like that sounds perfect for you! It's nice that you're open to both toms and she-cats. Love really is just love no matter who it's with, but obviously some cats will be attracted to certain types. -Sunflowerpaw

You just like to antagonize me, that's the problem. You like getting a rise out of me. -Blackpaw

I knew I was getting my hopes up. *nudges her into camp* Do you plan on delivering your torture now or waiting? -Wrenflight
I'll let that smart comment slide. You don't think he'll get the votes, though? I know his kits will be going around begging for cats to let him return. -Redshadow

*huffs and lays his head on his paws* All right, sleep time for everyone. -Treetail

*purrs in amusement as he snuggles into the nest* -Ivorykit

I'll ask them whenever they come in for the evening. We can get all the good details. -Badgerpaw

I think I get a little hesitant about being too aggressive. -Milky
Okay and so what? If they beg they will just look desperate heck im even mentoring one of them and she doesnt seem dumb enough to think her father did nothing wrong though she will completly side with him.
Skyheart

*noses his cheek* Lets wait for the little ones to sleep and we can go out and have some fun time *says quietly*
Flintstripe

*curls up next to his brother happily*
Flamekit

Wonder what they had to do.
Driftpaw

*makes his way into the den glancing around before going to his nest*
Buckpaw

I can see that honestly with you never fighting before it only makes sense.
Tanglewhisker

*opens an eye looking at his mate* Sounds like you if you didnt have me.
FOxclaw
I'm sure they all know what he did was wrong, but none the less he's their father. I'm sure your kits would feel the same about you. -Redshadow

*perks up at that* Don't have to tell me twice. Everyone else has been having all the fun except for us. -Treetail

Well now's our chance to ask. How'd the assessment go, Buckpaw? -Badgerpaw

*nods* And this is just practice so I really don't want to hurt anyone. -Milky

*nudges him lightly* Does not! I'm totally social! -Bloodmoon
If i tried to kill a clan mate for no reason im sure my kits would be smart enough to want me gone, heck talk to my mate about bad dads. But enough about that we are suppose to get along....
Skyheart

Seriously they have! How rude of them am i right? *chuckles*
Flintstripe

*turns to them* We had a sparring tournament, You really missed out you could have shown off your fighting skills to Falconstar and beat Blackpaw. *stretches out* Blackpaw won by the way.
Buckpaw

*frowns* That would have been perfect for you.
Driftpaw

Well practice or not you have to put it into action. How about you try to attack me?
Tanglewhisker

You literally had me and Tanglewhisker stuck to your side.
Foxclaw
*puffs her chest out proufly* Thank you for noticing! ~ Berryfrost

... like Thundersky. I see what you mean. ~ Ambershade

Hey! Sweetbriar's happy with him, at least! ~ Duskstorm

*shakes his head* You act like I don't pin you down at least every other day. ~ Falconstar

So then what's your type? I spilled, it's your turn! ~ Cloudpaw

Anddd that's a problem, you say? ~ Thundersky

Waiting. I want you to myself for as long as possible. Quick, the Warriors Den! ~ Shiverwind
Right. Well, you've got a particularly tough mate. Mine isn't to that same level, but she's also a pawful. We have that in common. -Redshadow

I guess this is how Freckle felt when her kits were little. But they do grow up fast. -Treetail

*grits his teeth* I'm sure there will be a next time. So you guys just did rounds then? -Badgerpaw

*nods and watches him closely before leaping forward, lashing at his side* -Milky

Ambershade has it right! Like Thundersky, not me. -Bloodmoon

I'm pretty observant. I need something to do to fill time. -Darkmist

That's true. And that's all I've ever wanted is to see my kits happy. *eyes Frecklenose* -Scorchgaze

Oh my gosh, dad you can't fuss over me this much. *shakes her head in amusement* I'm a mother after all, it's my job to fuss not be fussed over. Tell him, Mistybreeze. -Frecklenose

*raises a brow* so do you want me to be less excited to mate with you? -Sweetbriar

Well...I guess I kind of need to rethink that. *takes a moment before responding* I want someone who will support me first and for most. They don't have to agree with everything I do, but at least don't judge me harshly. I want someone strong minded, but who will let me shine. I don't want to be the center of attention all the time, but I also don't want to be over shadowed by my mate. I want someone affectionate too. I don't want to feel like I have to beg for closeness or intimacy. -Sunflowerpaw

Well when you play coy about doing it after the fact obviously! -Blackpaw

Get those shaky legs moving then. *teases as he ducks into the den* -Wrenflight
Well, I've got plently to keep you busy starting tomorrow. ~ Berryfrost

She does have a point, Scorchgaze. If Frecklenose wants to get felt up in the woods then you should let her do that. ~ Mistybreeze

I was just noting your youthful enthusiam, is all. Stop making me look dumb and settle down in our nest. ~ Falconstar

And all of that sounds very reasonable! So... maybe Flamekit or Ivorykit will mature into the perfect mate for you. *eyes her* ~ Cloudpaw

To be very fair, I played cloy before the fact as well. I never asked for that mouse but I did tell you to leave me alone. You seem to be the one in the wrong here. But for what it's worth, I wasn't aiming for your head; that was just a lucky shot. ~ Thundersky

*huffs and quickly follows him* ~ Shiverwind
Yes ma'am! Vanillamist reporting for duty! -Darkmist

That is not the back up I was quite looking for, but the point is still the same. -Frecklenose

Okay okay I think that was a good visit! I do not want to hear another word about any of that. -Scorchgaze

*stands with a laugh* Love you, dad. -Frecklenose

*purrs happily as she flops over* I'd like for you to be pinning me down every day, but we do have duties. -Sweetbriar

*shakes her head with a laugh* As cloudy as this clan bloodline is I'm not interested in my cousins. -Sunflowerpaw

I gave you the mouse to be nice since you were doing a vigil all night! How is being nice deserving of retaliation? *snatches the mouse back* -Blackpaw

*pats the spot beside him in his nest* Our nest now. -Wrenflight
Y'all good with a time skip?
yepp
Skip like a week ahead I think to give a bit of a gap.

*stands slowly from Duskstorm's nest, being careful not to wake him since it was before dawn**pads out of the warriors den and out of camp**grabs a mouthful of flowers and carries them to her sister's grave, laying them down and taking a seat* -Frecklenose

----

*stretches as the light from past dawn starts creeping in**sighs heavily* Today is going to be a long day. -Sweetbriar

*organizes morning patrols before busying himself with sorting the prey pile absently* -Wrenflight
Down for that

*stretches with a wide yawn doing his best not to wake his mate and makes his way out of the den*
Strongbreeze

*makes his way into the den and drops a mouse infront of Sunflowerpaw* Hungry?
Buckpaw

*sits half awake outside the warriors den*
Skyheart

*sits in a sunny spot enjoying the warmth*
Crowtail

Starving. *smiles gratefully* I was going to join a patrol this morning, but I thought I should stick around in case my mom needs me. -Sunflowerpaw

You look exhausted. Not sleep well? *pads out of the den with a stretch* -Redshadow

*drops down beside him* Morning handsome. -Featherwing
*settles down besides* always a morning worm aren't you? I was hoping Duskstorm would take me out for training but i ghave a feeling your mom might want to take him out instead.
Buckpaw

Have you ever had a mate whose sexual desires were endless? Im going to assume no so you wouldn't understand. *stretches out*
Skyheart

*looks over at him* Morning what are you up to?
Crowtail

*stretches and nudges his brother* Ivorykit wake up.
Flamekit
I doubt that. She usually doesn't do much on this day. She just stays out by the graves. -Sunflowerpaw

Well considering my only mate has ever been Mistybreeze and we did meet on some rather special circumstances, I'll say yes. I'm not one of your prude clanmates. -Redshadow

Well I was busy looking for my handsome mate but now that I found him I'm free. -Featherwing

*yawns widely* So early.. -Ivorykit
Well guess that's good for me then, So uh do you wanna share a meal later today? *says doing his best to be nice in away*
Buckpaw

For some reason i dont beleive you. *looks him over* I mean sure you might be a catch not as much as me but something about you just doesnt set right with me.
Skyheart

Oh starclan what a lucky tom he must be. *teases* Well withall your free time you could spend the time with me.Crowtail

When we are made apprentices we will have to get up early all the time!
Flamkeit
We could share now if you want. *nudges the mouse he brought* -Sunflowerpaw

*rolls his eyes* Seriously? In case you haven't heard I am the current clan eye candy according to over half the she-cats and plenty of toms. -Redshadow

*tugs his ear playfully* Well smart mouth, any plans for today? -Featherwing

Not if we get mentors that like to sleep in. *stands with a stretch* -Ivorykit
*pads quietly through the forest, coming to a stop once he reaches the gravesite* Though I might find you here. *sits beside Frecklenose* ~ Duskstorm

*wraps a paw around Sweetbriar's hips pulling her close* Then come back to sleep. No reason to start such a long day so early. ~ Falconstar

*leaves the Warriors Den with a yawn, coming to slump against Wrenflight* Working hard, or hardly working? ~ Shiverwind
*offers a weak smile, her eyes red and exhausted* That predictable huh? I guess this has been my yearly routine. Apple deserves more of my time than I could ever give...-Frecklenose

*noses herself closer to him* Every time I close my eyes I just see her face. -Sweetbriar

Aiming for the former, but only managing the latter. *curls his tail around her* How'd you sleep? -Wrenflight
I'm sure she appreciates the time that you do give her. I remember how close you two were; like twins. ~ Duskstorm

*starts grooming her ears* I know. I miss her too. ~ Falconstar

You tossed and turned all night, so not great. That's when I realized what today is. ~ Shiverwind
*nods stiffly, her chest quivering as she tries to hold back the sobs* I love all my siblings, but Apple was more than my sibling. She was my best friend. We understood each other better than anyone ever could. She was always telling me how much more I deserved in love and I told her the same, that she'd find someone after Treetail. We were there for each other through everything. I was there...w-when she had her miscarriage. I had to bury her kits. And t-then I h-had to bury her! *breaks down into deep sobs* -Frecklenose

Maybe we could do something today? A feast in her honor. It doesn't have to be the whole clan, but maybe the family? -Sweetbriar

Sorry about that. *noses her head, more of a comfort for himself* It never gets any easier no matter how many years pass. -Wrenflight
I’d like that, you can have first bite…so how are you handling everything now that some time has gone by?
Buckpaw

Those are just rumors and cats have weird fantasy’s of wanting a rouge tl bang them. •yawns again shaking his fur and stands to his paws• So don’t let the eye candy thing get to that big head of yours.
Skyheart

Not that I know of besides maybe a patrol.
Crowtail

That would be nice wouldn’t it? Come on I’m hungry let’s get papa’s something to eat.
Flamekit

•grumbles hearing Skyheart and Redshadows conversation• Are they even friends at this point? •mumbles to his mate•
Foxclaw
Who has fantasies about rogues banging them? *asks, slinking up against Redshadow* ~ Mistybreeze

Oh no, don't start crying on me. *wraps a paw around her waist and pulls her into him, manuevering her so that her back was to the grave* You're breaking my heart, Freckle. ~ Duskstorm

I'm sure the entire Clan would be happy to hold a feast in Applethorn's memory. Why don't we go set your brother on that? ~ Falconstar

Tell me about it. I still have nightmares about Snowstep and Chillsnow. *licks his chin* They're easier to manage though, when I wake up next to you. ~ Shiverwind

It's been a little bit easier. I still miss my dad so much, but we're already a week down. Only three left. -Sunflowerpaw

My big head?! That's the black bird calling the raven black. *curls his tail around his mate* Can you believe this tom? -Redshadow

We could try to get on a hunting patrol. I'm sure Scorchgaze and all his kits would like some nice fresh prey. -Featherwing

He's still pouting about us pushing him in the water. *purrs in amusement* -Ivorykit

*shrugs* Don't guy friends pick on each other a lot? -Bloodmoon
I'm sorry. *sniffles once she gets her sobs somewhat under control* I can normally get through today without breaking down, but this is the first time I've had to sit here alone. -Frecklenose

Thank you. *noses his cheek as she stands* I'm sure this will help everyone manage today a little bit better. I know at least it will make my father happy. -Sweetbriar

*pulls her closer into him* I have a feeling from now on its going to be the same way for me. And once we get through today I think we can tell my family about us. If they haven't figured it out already. They'll like some good news. -Wrenflight
Apparently your mate is the eye candy of camp. *nods to Mistybreeze* And yes your big head your head is huge its the size of a turtle.
Skyheart

That's good do you think they will let him back? *says slowly*
Buckpaw

OH lets get on that then i could go for some good hunting.
Crowtail

Not our fault papa is dumb. *says making his way out of the den and towards the pile* What do you think they will like?
Flamekit

Yea but your dad is just....aggresive about it?
Foxclaw
So then, you and Hushpool aren't down to have a foursome with us? ~ Mistybreeze

Your littermates usually sit with you? ~ Duskstorm

Well, I suppose I owe Scorchgaze a little bit of happiness here and there. Get a move on, then. ~ Falconstar

Wrenflight, I'm pretty sure they've figured it out. *purrs* But as the deputy, I'm sure you could make a grand announcement if you wanted to. ~ Shiverwind

I really really hope so. *eats in small bites* I don't know what I'd do if he couldn't come back. -Sunflowerpaw

We should probably let the deputy know though. -Featherwing

Maybe a squirrel? *follows him* I think I saw some warriors bring one in yesterday. -Ivorykit

That's how my family shows our love! Plus if anyone can handle aggressive I think it'd be your dad.-Bloodmoon
Your head is the size of an eagle at full wing span. *gives his mate a look* I just want to say I don't think I'm game for that. -Redshadow

*shakes her head* They deal with their grief differently. They do visit Apple, but being near her grave for long periods of time is too hard on them. Usually Sunheart would come sit with me at least for a while. -Frecklenose

I thought you'd love being the center of attention. -Wrenflight

*purrs softly and leads the way out**joins her brother and Shiverwind* Wren, what do you say we organize some hunting patrols this morning. Falconstar and I think a feast in honor of Apple would be a nice way to bring some joy to her memory. -Sweetbriar

I think that sounds perfect. I'll get two sent out right now. -Wrenflight
Hey now i never said that. *grins* But if you want to talk about a foursome you would have to talk to Hushpool herself about those arrangements. *purrs* And what would it be me and Redshadow banging while you and Hushpool go at it? I wouldnt mind putting turtle head in his place here.
Skyheart

Thats fair. *takes a small bite* Im sure things will work out in the end right?
Buckpaw

lead the way handsome.
Crowtail

Grab one of those then! *says quickly making sure Flintstripe and Treetail haven't woken up yet*
Flamekit

*moves his paws down her sides playfully* Well i thnk you do a pretty good job handling it aswell.
Foxclaw
Booo, Turtlehead. In my condition I won't be able to... service you as thoroughly as you're used to. A foursome would make up for it. ~ Mistybreeze

Well then today, you can call me Sunheart. *wrinkles his nose* Kidding, don't call me that. But I'll stay with you as long as you're here. ~ Duskstorm

Want me to lead one of them? *nuzzles his cheek* ~ Shiverwind

Skyheart if you ever tried to touch my dick I would kill you. *noses his mate* If that was something you want then that's a conversation we could have. I am absolutely not going to sleep with Skyheart though. *eyes the tom wearily* -Redshadow

One can only hope. *nudges his shoulder* You aren't still mad at me are you? -Sunflowerpaw

If you would. -Wrenflight

*joins them* If you're talking about hunting patrols, Crowtail and I would love to join. -Featherwing

*grabs a squirrel and quickly makes his way back to the den* -Ivorykit

*purrs* Oh you know it. I love aggression. -Bloodmoon

*manages a small laugh* I wouldn't dream of ever calling you that. *peers up at him* But you mean it? You really wouldn't mind staying? -Frecklenose
Fine by me. Sounds like Skyheart usually gets to have all the fun anyway. So, Skyheart, how should I approach Hushpool to find out if she wants to sleep with me? ~ Mistybreeze

Of course I don't mind staying. It's your sister's death anniversary, I would be, like, the worst cuddle buddy if I left you alone to mourn. *licks the top of her head* ~ Duskstorm

You just have to say the word. *strolls into the warriors den and pokes Treetail* Morning, sunshine. Patrol time. ~ Shiverwind

*shakes her pelt out with a yawn* Me too? ~ Thundersky

Sure. And I guess I should start taking Blackpaw out with me, too. ~ Shiverwind

Awww he is so cute when he is nervouse. *purrs* Come on Redshadow ill treat you kindly maybe and here you were talking about how you weren't a prude.*thinks and shrugs* Id just mention it to her see if you fit her preference im sure you do but she usually prefers me.
Skyheart

*shakes his head* I wouldn't be trying to share a meal with you if i was.
Buckpaw

Yup!
Crowtail

*follows in after him* Papa!
Flamekit

*looks up confused*
Flintstripe

*pinches her hips and gets up* Well time for our warrior duties.
Foxclaw
Doesn't Hushpool usually only get to watch you mate with toms? Doesn't sound very fair to me. Maybe you should be forced to watch. ~ Mistybreeze
Thank you. *turns back to the grave, sitting silently for a while before turning her attention back to him* Duskstorm a week ago you asked me if I trusted you and I said I thought I did. I don't think. I know I trust you. And...and it's crazy because we've only become close in less than a moon, but I trust you more than I've trusted anyone who wasn't family. I had a mate for the majority of my life and never felt this much security, but you..I would trust you with my life. With the lives of my kits. -Frecklenose

*stands with a stretch* Hunting hopefully? I want to catch my mate something nice. -Treetail
Who said i wouldn't mind that? Me and Redhadow can sit on the side and watch our mates go at it doesn't sound to bad to me you know.
Skyheart