Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 30201-30250 of 31229

hampir setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
*scoffs* As if you'd be the one on top if we slept together, Skyheart. Besides, my mate is hot to everyone, she-cats included. I'm sure your mate would be thrilled to sleep with someone like her. -Redshadow

I guess not. I just want to make sure you know I wasn't blaming you for anything. I made my own nest because I need to make sure I'm not allowing myself to fall into the shadows. -Sunflowerpaw

Featherwing and Crowtail why don't you lead the secondary patrol. We want plenty of paws out there hunting today. -Wrenflight

You're such a tease! -Bloodmoon
hampir setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
Who said i wouldn't mind that? Me and Redhadow can sit on the side and watch our mates go at it doesn't sound to bad to me you know. And please id so be on top id have you whining like a she cat in heat.
Skyheart

Fall into the shadows? *looks at her dumbly* What is that suppose to mean? *takes another bite*
Buckpaw

*nods* Got it who are we taking?
Crowtail

We got you food! *says nodding to Ivorykit*
Flamekit

*purrs loudly* Aww you two are so sweet.
Flintstirpe

Dont worry ill make up for it later how about that?
Foxclaw
*wrinkles his nose* Only in your dreams. Besides, I am not interested in toms. But watching our mates...I don't think I'd have any problems with that. -Redshadow

Well you and a lot of the other apprentices are really outgoing and outspoken. I have to make sure that I'm not forgotten because I'm quieter. I like not being the center of too much attention, but I can't let myself get too comfortable being beside someone more charismatic. -Sunflowerpaw

Whoever you'd like. -Wrenflight

*holds up the squirrel* We picked it just for you! -Ivorykit

Sold. *purrs and bumps him* -Bloodmoon
Mhmmm why dont i get my lovely mate then? *pokes his head into the warriors den* Looooove some cats want to talk to you.
Skyheart

So you dont want to be near me because im to Charismatic? *takes another bite slowly*
Buckpaw

*looks at his mate* Well who do you think?
Crowtail

Oh looks amazing! *purrs taking a bite* Why dont you two share with me and later we can share a meal with Treetail.
Flintstripe

And you can do whatever you want even aslong as i stay alive.
Foxclaw
*lays his chin on his mate's shoulder* I didn't think you were really serious about this at first. -Redshadow

*rises from the nest with a yawn* Is it Fluffy and Crowtail come to beg for your presence? -Hushpool

*nudges him lightly* Of course I want to be near you! I just think we both need to make more friends. -Sunflowerpaw

We could bring Strongbreeze, I think I saw him up. -Featherwing

*nods* Are you okay papa? Uncle Wrenflight and aunt Sweetbriar looked sad today.-Ivorykit

Wow what a treat. *licks his ear* I wouldn't dream of killing you, I hope you know. -Bloodmoon
Surprisingly it is a new challenger! *laughs a bit* Mistybreeze brought up the idea of a foursome.
Skyheart

Easier for you then me..*says taking another bite* If you haven't noticed im bit of an outcast to most besides my siblings.
Buckpaw

Yeah i see him near the sunning rocks.
Crowtail

*nods* Im fine..its just a rough day for all of us something in the past happened today that we all remember. *noses them*
Flinstripe

*tilts his head curiously but takes a bite of the squirrel.
Flamekit

Yoou wouldn't dream mhmm comforting.
Foclaw
*gives him a look* you and Redshadow plan on sleeping together? -Hushpool

*noses his shoulder* It doesn't mean it has to stay that way, you know. -Sunflowerpaw

*nods and pads over to him* Morning Strongbreeze. Want to join a patrol? -Featherwing

*nuzzles against him* well don't be sad papa! We love you. -Ivorykit

You're mine forever. Even in death I claim that tail. *grins* -Bloodmoon
*shrugs* I mean i didnt say no but seems he is more into you and Mistybreeze sleeping together. *snorts* You get to have your fun now if you are up to it, and this big guy is really into that idea. *nudges Redshadow.
Skyheart

And how am i suppose to change that?
Buckpaw

*looks up at them* Uh sure not like im on anything at the moment.
Strongbreeze

I know you do. *purrs* Come on eat up with me.
Flintstirpe

That means i can never have another mate if you were to pass then and im okay with that. *purrs* Well looks like patrols are being sent out already.
Foxclaw
*rolls his eyes* I'm fine with whatever my mate wants, but I'd really like it if you could get Skyheart to stop talking so much, Hushpool. -Redshadow

Not sure I can promise that. *raises a brow at Mistybreeze* So this was your idea? -Hushpool

Well you could try bonding with some of the others. -Sunflowerpaw

Is there anyone you want to bring? -Featherwing

*settles in beside him and digs in* -Ivorykit

If you tried to take another mate I'd haunt you both. -Bloodmoon
Gotta put that mouth to use if you want me to stop talking. *teases* Thats if you can.
Skyheart

Like? I mean no offense but your brothers and me well we dont mesh well..The others also dont mesh well...
Buckpaw

We can get Badgerpaw and he will most likely ask to take Driftpaw so give me a second. *says getting to his paws making his way to the den* Badgerpaw! Hunting.
Strongbreeze

*squeezes onto Badgerpaw hearing him get called* Already...*mumbles*
Driftpaw

That would be good for me now wouldn't it? I get to see you more. *purrs* That would be a win for me.
Foxclaw
hampir setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
*shrugs* I mean, it started as a joke but obviously my lungs are damaged and therefore, I can't exactly pleasure Redshadow like he's used to while I'm recovering. Plus I've been kinda a fox-heart towards him lately and he's been nothing but supportive. *licks Redshadow's cheek* He deserves something special for that. ~ Mistybreeze

You know it. Falconstar and Sweetbriar have apparently ordered a feast in Applethorn's memory. ~ Shiverwid

*slips out of the warriors den and pads into the apprentice den, poking Blackpaw* Wake up. Your new mentor wants you on a hunting patrol. ~ Thundersky

Hold on, Freckle. *returns her gaze, uncharistically serious, but not cold* I don't want you to say a bunch of things you don't mean because you're grieving and this anniversary is especially hard on you. I don't want you to think that you owe it to me to say these things because I offered to stay with you. I don't expect anything in return for that. ~ Duskstorm
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
*casts Skyheart a glare before purring at his mate* You know I don't need anything crazy as a reward. You're more than enough for me. -Redshadow

Yeah yeah yeah, all the mushy stuff aside I'd be good with having some fun. -Hushpool

I'm sure you and my brother can get passed the arguments you used to have. Or what about, you know, you and Cloudpaw. -Sunflowerpaw

They just keep coming earlier and earlier. *huffs as he rises from the nest* You can stay here, bunny. Sleep in while you can. -Badgerpaw

*noses him* Like I said, you're stuck with me. -Bloodmoon

Well that sounds like a great idea. *pads out of the den* I'm sure everyone, your new mate included, could use the pick me up. -Treetail

And you couldn't help yourself but come tell me just so you could see me? *smirks slightly as he leaves the den* -Blackpaw

I know you don't, but that's exactly why this was the perfect time to say it. I've been surprised by how fast I've been able to open up to you and this moment just proved exactly why it feels so right to trust you. You've never been anything but wonderful to me and I've never for a moment felt anything but safe with you. -Frecklenose
I know you wouldn't ask for anything speical, that's why I want to do something special. Besides, *grins* Hushpool is hot. ~ Mistybreeze

Sure seems like it. *follows him* ~ Shiverwind

*scoffs as he passes her* I would have seen you on the patrol anyway, mouse-brain. *pushes past him to join the warriors* ~ Thundersky

Oh, Blackpaw, you're up! Good. We can head out now. *starts padding out of camp* ~ Shiverwind

See we dont have to do it now we can plan this out and let little Redshadow think the idea over. *moves a paw over his back* Come on Redshadow for our mates.
Skyheart

I mean i can try but he is always off with my sister.
Buckpaw

Mhmm okay..*snuggles into the nest* Ill miss youuu!
Driftpaw

*waits outside the den for him*
Strongbreeze

*glances around* Well what do you think is open for us to be on?
Foxclaw
Thank you for noticing! Its about time more cats said it. You're pretty sexy yourself. -Hushpol

*smacks his paw away* Do not touch me. Or call me little. I am willing to let our mates have their fun, but if you want dick so bad you've already got two boyfriends for that. I am not interested. -Redshadow

*nods to his mentor as he follows* Exactly though Thundersky. You just couldn't wait that long. -Blackpaw

*pads beside Shiverwind* Sooo. Am I going to get details? -Treetail

*purrs in amusement* They are preoccupied by each other. But Cloudpaw is around. -Sunflowerpaw

*joins his mentor* Looks like a ton of patrols are going out right now. -Badgerpaw

Looks like Featherwing and Crowtail haven't left yet. -Bloodmoon
See, this will be a-- Skyheart, paws off! ~ Mistybreeze

You're so full of yourself, I just wanted to leave camp as soon as possible. It practically tastes like doom and gloom. ~ Thundersky

Maybe. What do I get in return? ~ Shiverwind

*heaves a sigh, pulling her back into his chest* You're so sappy, Frecklenose. Just say you love me and move on. *teases, but holds her tight, even so* ~ Duskstorm
Down, big guy. This is supposed to be my fun time. You've gotten plenty over the years. *flicks him playfully with her tail* -Hushpool

Since when do you shy away from doom? -Blackpaw

Details for details! I'm sure you're dying to know all about my love life. -Treetail

*shakes her head slightly in amusement* Now you sound like you're asking for the Sweetbriar-Falconstar treatment. I wouldn't have the energy in me to hopelessly pad after a tom again. My sister was definitely a fortunate one and it ended with a happily ever after. Clearly the last time I chased after a tom he took pity on me and we all know how that ended. -Frecklenose
I was just playing....*points* Gosh everyone is so antsy and i wouldn't say that word around those two toms by the way they get rather upset.
Skyheart

*gives her a doubtful look* I mean i can try...
Buckpaw

Yup guess their is some big event going on. *makes his way to the others* Got him!
Strongbreeze

Oh lets go before they leave. *makes his way over quicky*
Foxclaw

*nods and waves to the two new cats* Joining?
Crowtail
And I'm sure they'll blame you so it works out fine for me. -Redshadow

I just think you guys might not dislike each other as much as you both think. I'm not saying you have to be friends. -Sunflowerpaw

Yep! Here to help with the hunt. -Bloodmoon

Perfect. We've got plenty of paws. Let's head out. *leads the way* -Featherwing
*sticks his tongue out at him and looks away* Sure it will they like me more then they like you im sure they will side with me.
Skyheart

I dont even know why she doesn't like me to begin with.
Buckpaw

*nods leading the way out of camp*
Crowtail

Oh look you get to hunt with your sister, thats a rare moment.
Strongbreeze

*nods to the other cats and follows besides his mate*
Foxclaw
*noses his cheek* Of course they like you more, my love. How could anyone not? -Hushpool

Well that's something you two can talk out. *nudges him lightly* It'd be nice for my friends to at least not hate each other. *teases* -Sunflowerpaw

Rare indeed. My family is always keeping themselves busy. -Badgerpaw

So do you think our dads can manage not to break into a fight while we're gone? -Bloodmoon
*wrinkles her nose slightly at the idea of anyone liking Skyheart more than Redshadow, and leans against her mate* Well, we'll figure something out then, maybe after the feast we're supposed to have. ~ Mistybreeze

Since my stomach started rumbling. You talk too much. ~ Thundersky

*mocks gagging* You think I want the details of what you and Flintstripe get up to? No thank you. ~ Shiverwind

Awful pessimistic of you to assume it would be hopeless. ~ Duskstorm
Works for me. I wouldn't mind having you for dessert. -Hushpool

Do both of you have to be so predatory? *pulls his mate closer into him* -Redshadow

*smirks* yup. Part of our charm. How do you think we get so many cats to sleep with us? -Hushpool

Stop responding and I won't have any reason to talk. I just don't like giving you the last word. *scents the air* -Blackpaw

I'm a little hurt, but this just works to my advantage. *nudges her lightly* Give me details or I'll tell you all about our sex life. In excruciating detail. -Treetail

Haven't I earned the right to be a little pessimistic? I don't have the best track record. *nuzzles her face into his chest* Although since you've been around...I would say maybe I've become more hopeful that things could finally work out the way I've wanted them to. -Frecklenose
I don't mind it. *purrs* You were awful predatory when we first met too, you know. ~ Mistybreeze

Alright! *says loudly, over Treetail* We'll split into pairs. Me and my new apprentice, and Treetail and Thundersky. ~ Shiverwind

*eyes Treetail as they pair off* For the record, I don't have a sex life so there's no reason to waste your breath trying to get details out of me. I'm also not interested in hearing about yours. ~ Thundersky

Good to know I've given you some hope. *licks her ears* So then, how do you want things to finally work out? ~ Duskstorm
I guess it is hard not to be when you look this good. *licks her forehead* -Redshadow

Don't worry, Mistybreeze, my bark can be worse than my bite. I won't be too rough with you. -Hushpool

*shrugs as they pad off into the woods* You might not have a sex life yet, but you've got plenty of sexual tension going on. -Treetail

*joins Shiverwind* So new mentor, did you hear I won the sparring competition in front of Falconstar? -Blackpaw

*sighs and hides her face completely in his fur* You're the one who teases me about having a crush as an apprentice. I feel like you already know the answer! -Frecklenose
*shrugs, still leaning into Redshadow* I don't mind it a little rough. I'm tired of feeling like I'm made of glass anyway. ~ Mistybreeze

I'll let that comment slide because it's early and I'm sure you're delousional. ~ Thundersky

I'd expect nothing less out of Ivyfrost's former apprentice. I'm sorry I wasn't there to watch the assessment, I was... *thinks about Wrenflight* preoccupied. But very proud. And for what it's worth, I know your dad would be proud, too. He loved to spar when we were apprentices together. ~ Shiverwind

*purrs deeply, still grooming her ears* You mean the crush that never existed? Isn't that what you basically told me? ~ Duskstorm
Well that's a relief, too gentle is boring. You sure you don't want to set some boundaries for me? I feel like our definitions of rough might be more than a little different. -Hushpool

*snorts* Oh please. You and Blackpaw express your attraction to each other through bickering. -Treetail

Don't worry about it. The only other mentors there were Ambershade and Skyheart and he only was there because he imposed himself. But...thanks. I want him to see how hard I've worked when he gets back. -Blackpaw

*pinches his leg lightly with a paw* Fox-heart. What was I supposed to do? Just come out and say that I spent half my apprenticeship drooling over you? -Frecklenose
Just don't, like, try to rip my throat out? Or crush my lungs, obviously. *eyes her* Only Skyheart has slept with you and he doesn't talk much about it. Is your definition different from his when he sleeps with Featherwing? ~ Mistybreeze

*stops and glares at him* Delusional or not, if you don't start thinking very carefully about what you're saying, I'm going to cut your tongue out of your mouth and then we'll see just how exciting your sex life is. ~ Thundersky

*flicks an ear* Yeah, when he gets back... well, I heard that the next advance assessment is going to be hunting, so let's see what we're working with. Go ahead and give me a demonstration. ~ Shiverwind

Ow! Hey! *pushes her away from him playfully* It certainly would have sped the process along! ~ Duskstorm
It's safe to say that between the two of us I'm the kind one. If it wasn't for my instruction, poor little Fluffy wouldn't get any touching or kissing. It'd be straight to banging and then done. I like foreplay. *smirks* So don't worry, I'll make sure you get off plenty. I just have a bit of a thing for biting and being in control. -Hushpool

I'm versatile so we'll have plenty of options without it. Okay then so if you don't have the hots for him I guess everyone has it wrong when they say you two like to cuddle. -Treetail

*nods and drops into stance**stalks after the scent of a robin, minding his steps and his tail**pounces and kills it with a clean bite* -Blackpaw

Oh and what process would that be? *looks up at him expectantly* I admitted that I did have feelings for you before Sunheart and I think it's obvious those feelings are back stronger than ever. Is there anything you have to say to me? -Frecklenose
Alright, you're offically not allowed to hear anymore of this. *pulls away from Redshadow and tugs Hushpool back into the den. turns to face her once they're alone.* I can work with that. ~ Mistybreeze

Who-- I'm sorry, who is everyone?! I need a list, I'm going to cut out their nosey tongues as well. ~ Thundersky

Very impressive. What about, *scents the air* Squirrel? ~ Mistybreeze

I really, really enjoy breaking rules with you. *presses his forehead against hers* And I think you're going to make breaking my own rules about taking on a mate the best part yet. ~ Duskstorm
Oh come on! It was getting to the good part! Don't leave me alone with this guy! -Redshadow

Sounds like you and I are going to have a lot of fun, then. Have you and Redshadow ever played with the thin line of pain and pleasure before? -Hushpool

The apprentices talk and then it gets to the warriors. You know nothing stays private for long in this clan. -Treetail

On it. *tracks that scent and again makes a clean kill, only rustling the bushes once* -Blackpaw

*purrs deeply and leans into him* Oh you know it. The fun doesn't stop just because you've decided to settle down. -Frecklenose
My mate is a former second in command of a group that only caused pain and death. He's never been too keen on putting me in any sort of pain. ~ Mistybreeze

Great, I'll start in the apprentice den. I'll even start with Blackpaw because he can't keep his big mouth shut and is probably the one who told everyone. *exhales, feeling lighter now that she had a target* Now, did you have a point when you brought all of this up? ~ Thundersky

Looks like Sunflowerpaw might have some real competition. *purrs, but freezes when she catches the scent of a mouse* *drops into her crouch and creeps up on it, then pounces and bites its neck* ~ Shiverwind

That's what everyone has told me, although I've never believed them. *licks her muzzle* I'm very excited for you to change my mind. ~ Duskstorm
What a shame. It can be a lot of fun. Here, let me give you a demonstration. *kisses her, light at first before deepening it**suddenly nips her lower lip hard enough to draw blood then switches back to being tender, giving her lip a soft lick where she'd bit before pulling away* Well? -Hushpool

You doubted my ability to talk about your sex life and that's one of my specialties so I had to prove you wrong. -Treetail

I'm sure even if I struggled you'd get me into shape in no time. Your technique is really good. -Blackpaw

Trust me. *noses his chin* When I'm not feeling so cry-ie I will prove to you just how much fun I am as a mate. I've got that reputation for a reason, you know. -Frecklenose
I think, *stares at Hushpool, her lower lip throbbing* You should teach a class once you retire. I'm sold. ~ Mistybreeze

I never doubted you, I told you I didn't have one to discuss! And nothing you just said proved me wrong, mouse-brain! *rolls her eyes* We cuddled, like three times, and two of those times were indirectly ordered by Falconstar and the third time only happened depending on who you ask; and the only reason we argue so much is because we can't stand each other. We've never been able to, even as kits. ~ Thundersky

Well, considering my mentor was your namesake, I think we'll make a good pair. ~ Shiverwind

We don't need to talk about your reputation as a mate. You'll have a new one soon, anyway. *noses her cheek in return* Think your sister would approve? ~ Duskstorm
Sex is my area of expertise, so maybe I will. Believe me, it will get better than that. I'll have your pussy throbbing the same way your lip is right now. -Hushpool

Aaaand nothing else happened when you two shared a nest? -Treetail

Were you very close to him? I like hearing about him. He seems like he was really cool. -Blackpaw

Most definitely. *nuzzles his shoulder* You're definitely an upgrade so I'm sure she's thrilled. -Frecklenose
•grins looking at Redshadow• Looks like we are going to be the best of friends! •nudges him teasingly•
Skyheart

Yea yea I know. •pushes the mouse to her before sitting up• do you think we got put on any patrols?
Buckpaw

That they do especially your parents. •sniffs the air• smell anything?
Strongbreeze

I’d hope so I think I saw Hushpool and Mistybreeze: talking to each other aswell so they seem to be kicking it.
Foxclaw
Stars, that's hot. *takes a step towards her* Obviously this is supposed to be a show for our mates, so I think this will run smoother if we go ahead and accept our roles here: Skyheart gets off on watching you dominate and Redshadow is usually down for anything, but he likes to end our sessions as any alpha tom does. I see some pretty clear roles here. *licks her chin, feigning submission* ~ Mistybreeze

StarClan's sake, you're nosey. We've made out once or twice before, but again, indirectly ordered by Falconstar! ~ Thundersky

As close as a mentor and apprentice could be. *flicks him with her tail* He was actually very lame. Always padding hopelessly after Thorntail, if you've ever heard of him. ~ Shiverwind

Glad to hear it! I remember how picky she was. *licks her shoulder* It's nice to know you would've had her blessing. ~ Duskstorm
Friends, yes. Fuck buddies, no. Just make sure you keep your paws to yourself. -Redshadow

We can check with the other apprentices. Maybe they know. -Sunflowerpaw

Stars willing that goes well. Not too well though! I told my pa he needs a friend he doesn't sleep with. -Bloodmoon

Some shrews. *stalks after the scent* -Featherwing

That works for me. We can pleasure each other, but I call the shots. *tugs on her ear* I'll let you have your fun though. I've got a nice body so feel free to let your paws roam. -Hushpool

*laughs at that* As if you can pin that on Falconstar. He'd put you on moss duty for a moon if he heard you say that. -Treetail

I've never heard someone talk about one of them without the other. -Blackpaw

*purrs deeply* I'd like to think she maybe had a paw in this. I mean, you did confess to me with her right here. *brushes her paw across the grass over her grave* Even from Starclan she's looking out for me. I love you, Apple. *turns back to him with a warm smile* I think I'm okay to head back. I'm sure she doesn't want to hear all our mush all day. -Frecklenose
Oh what about when we are feeling hot a frisky when we watch them!? Come on we could give each other a helping paw! •laughs• or maybe just a tug yah know? •teasingly nips at his neck quickly before sliding away incase he tried anything•
Skyhesrt

Sounds like a good plan! Come on. •makes his say out•
Buckpaw

He wouldn’t actually try to sleep with my dad would he?
Foxclaw

•nudges his mate amused listening to the two warriors• are you hearing what I’m hearing?
Crowtail
Good to know. *purrs and winds around Hushpool* I tend to be very touchy; I don't like to just lay still while Redshadow does all the work. ~ Mistybreeze

Well then it's a good thing that Falconstar won't hear it. *narrows her eyes at him* No tongue, remember. ~ Thundersky

They were soulmates, if you believe in that stuff. *looks at him playfully* You know, as much as you remind me of Blackpelt, your frienemy reminds me of someone else. ~ Shiverwind

She never struck me as the mushy sort. *respectfully runs a paw across the grave as well* ~ Duskstorm
Skyheart I swear if you ever bite me again I will knock your teeth out. You know what, I'll even be a good friend and tell Featherwing and Crowtail to give you some action because you sure as hell aren't getting it from me. -Redshadow

*pads over to Cloudpaw and Driftpaw* Hey guys! Any word about a patrol for us? -Sunflowerpaw

I wouldn't put it past him. -Bloodmoon

I am and have to say I'm not surprised in the least. -Featherwing

You definitely don't seem like a boring lay to me. *drags her tongue along her spine* I look forward to seeing just how good you are. -Hushpool

Yes yes I got it! As if I'd tell Falconstar something like that. I'm afraid of him enough as is. -Treetail

*rolls his eyes slightly* Please don't insinuate what I think you are. She's a pain in my side. Always has been, always will be. -Blackpaw

Definitely not. *kisses his cheek sweetly, his respect for her sister making her heart hammer in her chest**starts out of the grave site* She was more of the tough love type, but she always had her moments of tenderness especially around the family. Most cats never understood her, but we did. *twines her tail with his* What were your parents like? -Frecklenose
*eyes Buckpaw for a second before shrugging* Not yet, no. Treetail is already on patrol, and Duskstorm went hunting for your mom. ~ Cloudpaw

I hope I don't disappoint. One more kiss to hold me over? *teases* ~ Mistybreeze

*nods* Good. And for the record, this is not an invitation to involve yourself in mine and Blackpaw's "sexual tension" or whatever you think is going on between us. ~ Thundersky

I'm so sorry to break it to you, Blackpaw, but Thorntail said that exact same thing about a hundred times a day after Blackpelt returned. Thankfully his resolve eventually wavered and Blackpelt was finally able to shut him up. I won't tell you how he managed to do that, though. ~ Shiverwind

Tough love is a good word to describe them. And very... traditional, I suppose. My mother was nice and domestic and obeyed my father. My father dotted on her and he had a lot of pride in Falconstar and I, but he constantly pushed us. We were born to be leader and deputy in his mind. Nothing else was acceptable. ~ Duskstorm
Oh relax will you? You need to loosen up being a father has made you all tense. Plus if you kick my teeth in I’m kicking yours in and neither one of us will be happy.
Skyheart

See told you Duskstorm was chasing after your mom. •purrs giving Cloudpaw a look back•
Buckpaw

•sighs• Starclan your family needs some help sometimes.
Foxclaw

Agreed! •calls out from ahead of them•
Crowtail

•follows his apprentice• If you think you can catch something go ahead.
Strongbreeze
What is it with these mentors constantly so busy without us! Well, I guess it gives us time to relax. *smiles softly* Maybe in the meantime...you two could talk? -Sunflowerpaw

You're already hooked. *teases back as she leans in for another**kisses her deeply and this time laps a sharp slap of her tail against Mistybreeze's thigh before soothing it with a gentle paw* -Hushpool

Boo so boring! I think it's fun to share stories. -Treetail

*looks slightly frightened by the idea* Yeah but Blackpelt wanted to be with him. Thundersky and I don't want to be together. -Blackpaw

*noses his cheek softly* So I guess that's where Falconstar gets his ideals on clan modesty. You know you may not be deputy, but I think you're pretty damn perfect the way you are. -Frecklenose
I'd prefer that to having sex with you. Why don't you just go ask one of your tom buddies if you want to fool around that bad. -Redshadow

*sticks her tongue out at them* If cats go along with it they can't complain. -Bloodmoon

She got us there. -Featherwing

I've been working on my stalk so I think I got it. *follows the scent of a vole* -Badgerpaw
*remembers offering to talk to Buckpaw, for Sunflowerpaw's sake* *holds back and sigh and looks Buckpaw squarely in the eye* I'm okay to have a talk if you're okay to have a talk. ~ Cloudpaw

*yelps, more from shock than pain, but stubbornly deepens the kiss* ~ Mistybreeze

I have no stories to share with you, Treetail. ~ Thundersky

They said that, too. Stars, this is actually a little bit scary. ~ Shiverwind

Believe it or not, Falconstar is laid-back compared to our father. None of you would have survived the wrath of Timberscar if he caught you fooling around in camp. *turns and places a lick on her forehead* Good thing he's not around anymore, because I think you're pretty perfect, too. ~ Duskstorm
*winds their tongues, poking her claws slowly up her spine**slowly drops her paws away and separates their lips* Probably best to stop here for now. We still have a feast to attend and at this rate you're going to be squirming through the whole thing with your thighs soaking wet. -Hushpool

Yet. You don't have any stories yet. *flicks his tail at her playfully* -Treetail

Come on Shiverwind you're freaking me out! -Blackpaw

See but I don't know what will be more exciting: fooling around with you in camp or outside the territory. *bumps their hips playfully* -Frecklenose
Who said i wanted to get off? Maybe i just loooove teasing and picking at your fur and obviously you squirm like a kit when anything like this comes up.
Skyheart

*sits down besides them and nods*Im fine to talk if you are...I just dont know what we would talk about.
Buckpaw

Sometimes i wonder what goes through the heads of the cats in this clan..
Foxclaw

*shakes his head* And you are okay with your parents sleeping around? Starclan i hope you dont end up like them.
Crowtail

*follows him closely and silently*
Strongbreeze
Because unlike some cats around here I only sleep with she-cats. -Redshadow

*nudges Driftpaw lightly* want to get a drink with me while they chat? *starts toward the waterfall pool* -Sunflowerpaw

I'm okay with them doing as they please as long as they're both happy, but I don't have the same desires. *hooks her tail around Foxclaw* He's mine and I'm not sharing him. -Bloodmoon

*pounces and kills the prey swiftly, making sure to hold his form* How was that? -Badgerpaw
What an ill-timed feast. *stands and shakes her pelt out, giving it a look over* Yikes. Well, at least Redshadow can help groom me and work off some steam that way. ~ Mistybreeze

*swats at his tail* If I do ever have any juicy stories then I certinaly won't come to you, and they certainly will not involve Blackpaw! *lashes her tail and storms off, back towards camp* ~ Thundersky

I'm sorry, but it's all the truth! *shrugs* If I were you I think I would stop fighting it and see where things end up. ~ Shiverwind

I guess that means we'll have to do both, *bumps her back* Although I've never fooled around inside camp so I'm betting on that one. ~ Duskstorm